Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516663 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11331) (11332) (11333) (11334) (11335) (11336) (11337) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Very funny game. I didn't expect us to win though.
Now, i am worried for the UCL final because there's a reason this Bald man didn't play Mahrez & Bernardo Silva against us today & the FA Cup.
Its totally going to be a different ball game with those two on the pitch.
We’ve won ManCity with those players on the pitch before, so there’s nothing we haven’t seen about them. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
Azpi!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Very funny game. I didn't expect us to win though.
Now, i am worried for the UCL final because there's a reason this Bald man didn't play Mahrez & Bernardo Silva against us today & the FA Cup.
Its totally going to be a different ball game with those two on the pitch.

There's a reason we sef didn't play Mount and Havertz. It'll be a totally different game with those two on the pitch. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
Man of the match for me.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
Lol, Abeg you people should go and sleep. If he like he shouldn’t sleep till May 29. The only reason he will beat us is if he plays 13 men. Make e tweak pass that, e go collect.

As if we are not going to play our own XI that day. Na only him rest players?

Look at this Tuchel’s team well, they don’t lose the big games. How many have they played already. Pep is a familiar foe, the CL is coming to London. How else can he outsmart Tuchel? You people underrate the man, he also studies his opponent. This is why he doesn’t use the same set of players.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
Nateevs2:

There's a reason we sef didn't play Mount and Havertz. It'll be a totally different game with those two on the pitch. grin grin grin
Leave then now, as if our own Arsenal is empty. What else does this team need to show people that they can beat anyone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
BlueMann:
Five offside goals for us between this game and the FA Cup semi.

But nothing spoil.

Hopefully we can make it a hattrick come May 29th.
Amen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:56pm On May 08, 2021
BikeMan:
Lol, Abeg you people should go and sleep. If he like he shouldn’t sleep till May 29. The only reason he will beat us is if he plays 13 men. Make e tweak pass that, e go collect.

As if we are not going to play our own XI that day. Na only him rest players?

Look at this Tuchel’s team well, they don’t lose the big games. How many have they played already. Pep is a familiar foe, the CL is coming to London. How else can he outsmart Tuchel? You people underrate the man, he also studies his opponent. This is why he doesn’t use the same set of players.
One of the dangerous things about him.

Pulisic scored Madrid in the first leg, how Tuchel didn’t start him in the second leg is what I couldn’t understand.

Man’s so unpredictable.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2021
My boy will be back. cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:02pm On May 08, 2021
donstan18:

Pulisic scored Madrid in the first leg, how Tuchel didn’t start him in the second leg is what I couldn’t understand.

Man’s so unpredictable.
We only scream on Nairaland, he’s the one that identifies the different qualities these players have. I’m sure he’s not going to be complacent. He’s actually an intelligent coach and I deeply respect him for that.

The wahala now is how Marina will not clash with him when he demands his own players. We need this guy in Chelsea for a while, to recover lost glory.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2021
donstan18:

Man’s so unpredictable.
Every one was so assured of pulisic's place.

Who knows if ZZ might have created an atmosphere to stop him

Which ultimately led to lack of medication for another new sickness called "havertz"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:03pm On May 08, 2021
donstan18:

Man’s so unpredictable.
unlike pep,,we can predict his lineup in d UCL finals....one very good attribute of TT is to rotate players and still keep form....dats very intriguing about him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2021
donstan18:

We’ve won ManCity with those players on the pitch before, so there’s nothing we haven’t seen about them. cool

I dont think anybody has beaten Pep's team 3x a season.

Ederson, Zinchenko, Dias, Laporte, Walker, Fernandinho, Debruyne, B.Silva, Mahrez, Foden & Gundogan.

Omo! I dey fear o.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:07pm On May 08, 2021
BikeMan:
We only scream on Nairaland, he’s the one that identifies the different qualities these players have. I’m sure he’s not going to be complacent. He’s actually an intelligent coach and I deeply respect him for that.

The wahala now is how Marina will not clash with him when he demands his own players. We need this guy in Chelsea for a while, to recover lost glory.
I thought it was marina that was telling him which players to use

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:07pm On May 08, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Ederson, Zinchenko, Dias, Laporte, Walker, Fernandinho, Debruyne, B.Silva, Mahrez, Foden & Gundogan.

Omo! I dey fear o.
we will beat dem...I already put my money on dat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:09pm On May 08, 2021
BikeMan:

Tuchel might be the end of Marina.

Be like fans never show board craze before.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:10pm On May 08, 2021
I really want CHO to play more. I like his transitions in the final 3rd

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Omo! I dey fear o.

Whatever fear you think you have, it is nothing compared to what City fans have now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2021
Sweet game. I've lost my voice

UP CHELSEA cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:11pm On May 08, 2021
Havertz10:
I thought it was marina that was telling him which players to use

Rescue Project grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Omo! I dey fear o.
Why u dey fear? No be same ball and 11players dem go use?

Hope city wins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:12pm On May 08, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Omo! I dey fear o.
ManCity is a good and big team with quality players and manger, but it’s not impossible for them to be beaten thrice by Chelsea in a season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:13pm On May 08, 2021
swiz123:

Whatever fear you think you have, it is nothing compared to what City fans have now.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Omo! I dey fear o.

All this guy's you mentioned ok in the fa cup semi ...... Leave that one abeg ,tuchel has shown that Chelsea are a team that should also be feared.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2021
ShadowCracker:
My boy will be back. cool
He just need to be fixed in that attacking phase, playing him as RWB is not helping his progress.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2021
macjireh:

unlike pep,,we can predict his lineup in d UCL finals....one very good attribute of TT is to rotate players and still keep form....dats very intriguing about him
Thats a proper seasonal coach attribute
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2021
This Salah can be very selfish many a times, and it can really be annoying. Just look at a pass that Mane even gave him instead of returning it to Mane in a cutback he decideed to try from a difficult angle. That's how they cost their team sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2021
Fantastic win. Let do it again in Istanbul and at Wembley.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:44pm On May 08, 2021
Greatihex:
This Salah can be very selfish many a times, and it can really be annoying. Just look at a pass that Mane even gave him instead of returning it to Mane in a cutback he decideed to try from a difficult angle. That's how they cost their team sometimes.
Mane did the same earlier, trapped a ball he should have placed for Salah but ended up shooting wide.

Both of them just dey jonze each other

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2021
donstan18:

Mane did the same earlier, trapped a ball he should have placed for Salah but ended up shooting wide.

Both of them just dey jonze each other
if Mane starts getting selfish it is because Salah has shown him shege.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2021
Leyqute:

No surprises grin grin

HK will leave at the end of the season.
to where?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:53pm On May 08, 2021
In Tuchel we trust!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11331) (11332) (11333) (11334) (11335) (11336) (11337) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, Itsrm(m), StarchAndBanga, VillageBus(m), BlueRayDick, oliverano and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.