Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10693432 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11425) (11426) (11427) (11428) (11429) (11430) (11431) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2021
popizaino:

Ok ....but suggest any better player you know can dribble his way out to difficult situations and still retain his ball,cus we need them going forward. Although I dont rule out the need for a proper CF but if we dont get a good dribbler,that attack will be blunt for a proper CF to thrive in it.
Tho many people wot buy this idea but I think hazard still has about 3-4 years left in his legs. Forget what has happened at Madrid so far. Baba himself knows he just went there to catch cruise. A return to the bridge would be welcomed with opened arms.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:54pm On May 23, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

That's a lie. I don't know where you crop those biased stats from. I have watched games where this lad put a ball on a platter for Timo werner, only for him to squander it. Few of those games were against Liverpool (A) ,Fulham (H) and Westham(A).

And again, you said i blame players for minor mistakes? Timo Werner missing 17 clear cut chances is a minor mistake?

See, i have enjoyed and learn from few of your arguments here and i respected you for that, but on this Mason Mount issue, you're just deep seated with hate and act like an unruly dog whenever an argument about him springs up. Same with User09 & Swiz123.
human nature, you will always see good in something you like, I was like you before, we will park bus against top teams, manage to win with luck and I will celebrate it, for my mind, we were ok, when they started using parking bus to mock us, I had to look at the team, since then i look for ways to make us better not ways to feel hopeful, guy no be only you want academy player to thrive but mount is not the one.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2021
popizaino:
Abeg how old is zaha,I dont mind him at Chelsea next season, can't be worse than ziyech and pulisic or you guys should suggest wingers that can drive the ball better.
Neto it would be relatively easy to sign him with the departure of Nuno.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2021
Today's Final day Predictions.

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton.
Aston Villa 1-1 Chelsea.
Leeds 3-1 West brom.
Fulham 1- 2 Newcastle.
Leicester 2-1 Spurs.
Liverpool 4-1 Crystal Palace.
Sheffield 1-1 Burnley.
Man city 1-2 Everton.
Wolves 2-0 Man United.
West Ham 3-1 Southampton.

If you are a betting person. Ignore this predictions at your own peril.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:59pm On May 23, 2021
No Kante in the squad.

Seems no changes from the last game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2021
CapitalCee:
Today's Final day Predictions.

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton.
Aston Villa 1-1 Chelsea.
Leeds 3-1 West brom.
Fulham 1- 2 Newcastle.
Leicester 2-1 Spurs.
Liverpool 4-1 Crystal Palace.
Sheffield 1-1 Burnley.
Man city 1-2 Everton.
Wolves 2-0 Man United.
West Ham 3-1 Southampton.

If you are a betting person. Ignore this predictions at your own peril.
Did you see this in a dream?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:01pm On May 23, 2021
smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Neto would be a decent signing but we have enough wingers already.
What we need is a creative player like KDB or Atlanta's Ruslan and a potent goal pocher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2021
BlueMann:
smiley
Pussylic and LL monsturo angry angry angry.
Advantage A.villa cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:08pm On May 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Pussylic and LL monsturo angry angry angry.
Advantage A.villa cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

What we need is a creative player like KDB or Atlanta's Ruslan and a potent goal pocher.
Yeah both are not mutually exclusive though.
yeah I agree but in my opinion we need a goal-scoring winger Salah, sterling like.
Somebody that can deliver 15+ goals and 10+ assists.

Sancho would have been my first choice but he is too expensive, Neto can play both wings has an eye for goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swarley75(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2021
Up till today, I still can't understand why Tuchel used Kepa and Alonso in the FA Cup final

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swarley75(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

What we need is a decent goal scorer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2021
Seria A go sweet tonight.. can't wait.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:11pm On May 23, 2021
timbros:

I'm more concerned about injury.

This kind match is dangerous. Villa fit frustrate us till 2nd half midway and TT will be forced to throw everything on them to secure the points thereby exposing key men to injuries.

I sincerely hope it doesn't get to that.

I don't think Villa is playing for anything. Europe maybe?

Yeah they aren't playing for anything. Perhaps dem go like pour sand for our garri grin

But I trust JT to tell Smith and the players one or two, make dem for calm down. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:12pm On May 23, 2021
swarley75:
Up till today, I still can't understand why Tuchel used Kepa and Alonso in the FA Cup final

Kepa "because he deserves it", Alonso probably because of height
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2021
Omo Abraham has to really leave this season. Obviously tuchel doesn't have him in his plans. Let him just go and look for a mid table club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:16pm On May 23, 2021
Wonder if TT will stick with the James/Azpi position swap. It was obviously because of the pace of Vardy in the last two games, but Villa don't possess that threat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swarley75(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2021
BlueMann:

Kepa "because he deserves it", Alonso probably because of height
lipsrsealed
The result could have gone in our favour had it been Mendy and Ben started the match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swarley75(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2021
BlueMann:
Wonder if TT will stick with the James/Azpi position swap. It was obviously because of the pace of Vardy in the last two games, but Villa doesn't possess that threat.
Azplicueta Possess more attacking threats than James
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2021
NewDelhi:
Omo Abraham has to really leave this season. Obviously tuchel doesn't have him in his plans. Let him just go and look for a mid table club.

I read Aston Villa & Crystal Palace are interested.
Odoi & Gilmour should seek for a season long loan moves as well.

Emerson, Kepa and Giroud can kiss the badge goodbye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I read Aston Villa & Crystal Palace are interested.
Odoi & Gilmour should seek for a season long loan moves as well.

Emerson, Kepa and Giroud can kiss the badge goodbye
Aston Villa suits him. I think he's slightly better than Watkins. For Crystal palace, they usually play with a 4-4-2 with benteke and zaha the two strikers. I don't think he can bench any of them except they are probably injured. Truth be told, abraham was never Chelsea material tho, he wasn't Chelsea quality. Na all those west brom, West Ham , Aston Villa be him level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2021
NewDelhi:
Seria A go sweet tonight.. can't wait.

Fake picture mugu cheesy cheesy . The Pic is of Atalanta’s supporters cheering for their team before the Coppa Italia final last Wednesday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2021
NewDelhi:

Aston Villa suits him. I think he's slightly better than Watkins. For Crystal palace, they usually play with a 4-4-2 with benteke and zaha the two strikers. I don't think he can bench any of them except they are probably injured. Truth be told, abraham was never Chelsea material tho, he wasn't Chelsea quality. Na all those west brom, West Ham , Aston Villa be him level.

Abraham is not Chelsea quality but Werner is Chelsea quality abi?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:31pm On May 23, 2021
swarley75:

It won’t stop Chelsea from loosing that game

Mendy won’t save that tielemans Goal ,you don’t want kepa to be at the post after he helped your team to the finals

Move on bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2021
Trevor012:

Fake picture mugu cheesy cheesy . The Pic is of Atalanta’s supporters cheering for their team before the Coppa Italia final last Wednesday.
I think you're the mugu if you failed to get the sarcasm. You don't even know the picture is from troll footballs handle yet you're quick to bark and throw insults like an ekuke dog infected with advanced chronic rabies. Didn't your mother teach you manners?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Jorge Mendes owns all those players, including Nuno and indirectly controls that club. Nuno is just a figurehead and his leaving changes nothing

Neto cannot leave that club until the money is satisfactory for Mendes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2021
CapitalCee:

Abraham is not Chelsea quality but Werner is Chelsea quality abi?
Werner doesn't score but he adds and does alot to the team . Same can't be said for Abraham, he doesn't have anything he's particularly good at.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2021
NewDelhi:

[s] I think you're the mugu if you failed to get the sarcasm. You don't even know the picture is from troll footballs handle yet you're quick to bark and throw insults like an ekuke dog infected with advanced chronic rabies. Didn't your mother teach you manners? [/s]
Mugu delete that nonsense , apologize and shut up cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2021
BlueMann:

Yeah they aren't playing for anything. Perhaps dem go like pour sand for our garri grin

But I trust JT to tell Smith and the players one or two, make dem for calm down. cool

Oh! I even forgot JT is there grin

The way JT love Chelsea ehh, him fit put in one or two words for us o cheesy cheesy

I trust my Mr. Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 3:38pm On May 23, 2021
NewDelhi:

Tho many people wot buy this idea but I think hazard still has about 3-4 years left in his legs. Forget what has happened at Madrid so far. Baba himself knows he just went there to catch cruise. A return to the bridge would be welcomed with opened arms.

Please it should happen. We can give you guys for £50. We are tired of him at Real Madrid. He is always injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2021
Ibime:

Jorge Mendes owns all those players, including Nuno and indirectly controls that club. Nuno is just a figurehead and his leaving changes nothing

Neto cannot leave that club until the money is satisfactory for Mendes
Mendes is not a money-drunk agent nah.

See how much Liverpool bought Jota, if we could get Neto for a similar amount it is good business isn't it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11425) (11426) (11427) (11428) (11429) (11430) (11431) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), Vischy, swiz123(m), Silentgroper(m), dostr4(m), Kamelot77(m), Bluelines69, hensben(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.