Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536524 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11438) (11439) (11440) (11441) (11442) (11443) (11444) ... (19170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2021
If na Chelsea player played that bale first goal,trust me that ball would have hit a Leicester defender and gone out for a goal kick.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:11pm On May 23, 2021
macjireh:
In summary we missed kante...kovacic is still out of form and should be replaced by kante for d UCL finals....we hope kante will be fit for d finals... meanwhile I knew city will use today's game to make a statement for d finals and they did....may God help us for d finals ooo
una always dey miss person, wasn't it kovacic last week cheesy

Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 6:12pm On May 23, 2021
BlueMann:

Fair point there. Some of the hype is explainable, but the hype is indeed plenty.

I think his performance levels have dipped in the last couple of weeks. Perhaps this will serve as a reminder that he still has a lot of developing to do.

How many matches has he played? How many players at his age in the PL this season have played that many games? Is there a consideration that he may be tired?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2021
Make e pepper Leicester jare for those FA Cup celebrations.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 6:12pm On May 23, 2021
I think Roman should sponsor some ref academy or something.

The way they are subtle with giving some of the decisions against us.

Well; Maybe it's my blue lens
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:12pm On May 23, 2021
Havertz10:
una always dey miss person, wasn't kovacic last week cheesy

Nigerians

You always find any opportunity to ridicule Nigerians as a whole.

So it's only a Nigerian that can think along that line?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:12pm On May 23, 2021
3 players that should be sold even before Ucl finals.

Harvertz and Kepa.

I can’t imagine these fraudsters playing in Ucl next season or possibly wining Ucl this season. Something they didn’t contribute and work for.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2021
macjireh:
In summary we missed kante...kovacic is still out of form and should be replaced by kante for d UCL finals....we hope kante will be fit for d finals... meanwhile I knew city will use today's game to make a statement for d finals and they did....may God help us for d finals ooo
You forgot Mendys injury.....another potential disaster.
It’s the saddest news today for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:14pm On May 23, 2021
Nateevs2:

How many matches has he played? How many players at his age in the PL this season have played that many games? Is there a consideration that he may be tired?

Another fair point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2021
That first Aguero goal na scam abeg.. grin see as those Everton defenders just dey look as e dey dance with ball. They gifted him that goal jare . Scripted shìt grin
Anyways he started his EPL career with 2 goals coming off the bench and ended his EPL career with 2 goals coming off the bench. Legend.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:16pm On May 23, 2021
This summer, Tuchel's main focus should be the profligacy.

If na to teach them how to shoot, then so be it because I can't understand this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:16pm On May 23, 2021
donstan18:

Harvertz and Kepa.

I can’t imagine these fraudsters playing in Ucl next season or possibly wining Ucl this season. Something they didn’t contribute and work for.
give him to west him and buy rice cause sentiment is better than logic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2021
wink wink cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2021
donstan18:

Harvertz and Kepa.

Bro...dont let sentiment blind u..

Havertz played well today.

His goal-bound ball struck d hands of villa's defender..

His first touch almost got us a goal....

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:16pm On May 23, 2021
Aguero is/was the best striker to ever exist in Epl.

Nothing person wan tell me like this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:17pm On May 23, 2021
Ibime I told you some days ago that we didn't need Kante to beat Villa.

I wholeheartedly apologize. I hadn't counted on Kovacic being a complete idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Bale has scored again.
How on earth did Leicester city loose this game?

We don't deserve to be in the champions league next season but we would take it.

Its funny how we all anticipated Kovacic return , only for that fool to let us down.

He only put airmark in the mud, not us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:18pm On May 23, 2021
Tuchel seems to be a bottler, but let’s not go deep inside the matter for now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2021
Joezinho:
Chelsea will play EUROPA
Chelsea will play EUROPA
Chelsea will play EUROPA
Chelsea will play EUROPA
Chelsea will play EUROPA
Chelsea will play EUROPA
Chelsea will play EUROPA
Chelsea will play EUROPA
Chelsea will play EUROPA
Chelsea will play EUROPA
Chelsea will play EUROPA
how market

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:18pm On May 23, 2021
donstan18:

Not Shearer, Cole, Henry, Rooney?

Not even the ones in the convo like Kane? Come on....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2021
Na bottler Rodgers give una mouth grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2021
Trevor012:
wink wink cheesy

Our God no go shame us.

What God can not do does not exist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2021
Unlimited22:
Ibime I told you some days ago that we didn't need Kante to beat Villa.

I wholeheartedly apologize. I hadn't counted on Kovacic being a complete idiot.

Tell TheCasssanova, not me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:19pm On May 23, 2021
Roland17:

Our God no go shame us.

What God can not do does not exist.
At least them go play UCL
Even conference league you no see.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2021
Nateevs2:

Fantasy football. This is not how you build teams. How much do you think it will cost to replace all those players?

Sell Odoi, loan Mount....and bring who in?

This is not about fantasy football, it is about accepting that this players are not good enough for Chelsea pedigree. Though I didn't watch today's game but with what I was reading here I began to imagine the players that could take on the game on his own but alas there was none. I dont know who to bring in but I am sure there are several players who wont cost a dime and would give us more than what all this players would have given us. Zaha for example won't be as useless as any of pulisic and ziyech neither will coutinho a proven, tested and trusted attacking midfielder who I have long advocated for before he went on injury would have done better than Havertz and mount COMBINED without us going to break the bank . As for me experience over all this unproven youth players .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2021
donstan18:

Shearer
Henry

All ahead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:20pm On May 23, 2021
Segedinho:

Bro...dont let sentiment blind u..

Havertz played well today.

His goal-bound ball struck d hands of villa's defender..

His first touch almost got us a goal....

I switched and didn’t watch the game, wetin en do abeg? How many goals? Assist? Shot on target? Dribbles? Creativity?

Abeg name them make I modify that post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:20pm On May 23, 2021
Ibime:

Tell TheCasssanova, not me grin
He has been awful since returning from injury. I no Dey watch ball withtoo much bias

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:21pm On May 23, 2021
Trevor012:
wink wink cheesy

At least we dey UCL, while Pepper no go even smell conference league. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2021
donstan18:
Tuchel seems to be a bottler, but let’s not go deep inside the matter for now grin
Nothing like seems. Tuchel is a premium bottler.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2021
Jokerman:

Shearer
Henry

All ahead
Henry ahead of aguero cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:23pm On May 23, 2021
Trevor012:

Nothing like seems. Tuchel is a premium bottler.
He's following his father Ole

(1) (2) (3) ... (11438) (11439) (11440) (11441) (11442) (11443) (11444) ... (19170) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ToyinDipo(m), ezra01(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.