Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10522046 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11467) (11468) (11469) (11470) (11471) (11472) (11473) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2021
I can feel some losers' spirit hovering over this thread hoping to find temporary succor, closure or reprieve from their eternal woes.

Today is the day Chelsea will finally put the final touches to your mourning and we shall finally mix your overflowing tears with our champagne.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2021
Good morning guys.

Let's do this again.... Come on Chels! KTBFFH!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2021
Havertz10:
For instance, if you are playing someone that is very tactical, you have to prepare for it, makes preparation difficult, it's like chess, this move will cause that move, not all coaches are like that

Pep can tell a player the only places that he should shoot the ball, the only places that he should cross from so the striker knows that once that player is there, they will cross the ball, so when you want to play against a coach like that, you prepare your team to counter his tactics, rush kdb, leave fernandinho, that kind thing

People like zidane do the simple things of arranging formation and setting game plan but aren't tactical, you wouldn't see player movements during the game and be blown away, no manager will have sleepless night preparing to play a team managed by zidane, the guy no get ideas.

One of the sensible things I have seen you say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
The current Madrid team is shit but Zidane conquered LA Liga with them and almost replicated the same feat this season...I always thought he was overrated just because of the team at his disposal but winning La Liga ahead of Barcelona after the departure of Ronaldo and with an aging team was incredible...Zidane saw to the destruction of Bayern, PSG, Juventus, Atletico Madrid (The best Atletico team in the past 10 years or more) on his way to winning the UCL thrice in a row, 3 times o! Beating the very best including Pep, he couldn't have done that if he wasn't tactically astute...

Talking about Chess, no way will an amateur beat a pro, it takes high level concentration and intentional moves to win. Almost all GMs have played thousands of games so, before you make a move, they already know what you are up to and can easily counter your move whilst reami9potent on the attack themselves...

Zidane is like a GM, he has been in the game as a player and now manager, for so long so much so that he makes everything look too easy hence the reason you think he is not as good as his peers...

If you play Chess, I can school you for free... cool
What made the current Madrid team shit?

Don't worry, time will tell who is right or wrong. We all are still here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Just a friendly reminder that after Lukaku outscored Morata in EPL, he went to Italy to outscore him there again.

I think I can finally say I was vindicated.
You have been vindicated, sir. I can't argue against it anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:30am On May 29, 2021
macjireh:

so its a 37seconds video that has finally exposed TT tactics.....whereas pep even says chelsea is difficult to breakdown,,,let him come out tomorrow and break Chelsea down...still not worried wat city will bring

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:43am On May 29, 2021
We are winning our Second UEFA Champions League trophy today In Sha Allahu

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:58am On May 29, 2021
Havertz10:
For instance, if you are playing someone that is very tactical, you have to prepare for it, makes preparation difficult, it's like chess, this move will cause that move, not all coaches are like that

Pep can tell a player the only places that he should shoot the ball, the only places that he should cross from so the striker knows that once that player is there, they will cross the ball, so when you want to play against a coach like that, you prepare your team to counter his tactics, rush kdb, leave fernandinho, that kind thing

People like zidane do the simple things of arranging formation and setting game plan but aren't tactical, you wouldn't see player movements during the game and be blown away, no manager will have sleepless night preparing to play a team managed by zidane, the guy no get ideas.

Automatisms. True that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:01am On May 29, 2021
MorataFC:
By this time tomorrow all Chelsea fans will be singing jumping and dancing

Can I hear a resounding AMEN

AMENNN!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:02am On May 29, 2021
The day is finally upon us. We had to wait 9yrs for this, great work boys, great work Tuchel. I ernestly pray it is crowned with glory.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainZubi: 8:06am On May 29, 2021
Which DStv bouquet dey show this final. They said Supersport prem lg HD which is channel 203 from their advert but when I checked through the events schedule on channel 203, na one nonsense friendly they plan to show at that time. So these mofos expect us to sub premium before we watch match they no fit even do promo for customers..

Make person recommend where I can stream the game live abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:10am On May 29, 2021
CaptainZubi:
Which DStv bouquet dey show this final. They said Supersport prem lg HD which is channel 203 from their advert but when I checked through the events schedule on channel 203, na one nonsense friendly they plan to show at that time. So these mofos expect us to sub premium before we watch match they no fit even do promo for customers..

As for live stream, the most common stream na Hesgoal.com. I also use some twitter streams like B/R goals, FB Live and so on. Just dat those ones na likely Arabic commentary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2021
CaptainZubi:

Those guys need serious competition. As at last season, you could watch ucl with compact bouquet. This season they moved it to compact plus. They need competition, something similar to what HiTv did to them around 2009 when they offered EPL games at a ridiculously cheap price.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2021
BlueMann:

As for live stream, the most common stream na Hesgoal.com. I also use some twitter streams like B/R goals, FB Live and so on. Just dat those ones na likely Arabic commentary.

I'll try this tonight.

I mostly use twitter links but they always cut off. Sometimes before one match end, I must have connected up to 5 links angry

I couldn't watch the full PK shootout in Man Utd v Villarreal because the link went off at the beginning of the shootout and I didn't find another till it ended. The thing pain me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2021
milann:
What happened to marcos alonso
he found his level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 8:40am On May 29, 2021
timbros:

I'll try this tonight.

I mostly use twitter links but they always cut off. Sometimes before one match end, I must have connected up to 5 links angry

I couldn't watch the full PK shootout in Man Utd v Villarreal because the link went off at the beginning of the shootout and I didn't find another till it ended. The thing pain me.

Hesgoal is a sure banker. You just need network and guaranteed a hitch free streaming.

Even if I have full sub I will be going to ball to see the game. Those moments are priceless and I want to enjoy the feeling and the banters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2021
grin

D Day.....!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2021
MercylessMercy:

Hesgoal is a sure banker. You just need network and guaranteed a hitch free streaming.

Even if I have full sub I will be going to ball to see the game. Those moments are priceless and I want to enjoy the feeling and the banters

Yea. I enjoy watching out in joints and all. But the security situation in the country now is not worth taking such risk. Not to talk of the curfew we are "enjoying" here..

Is Hesgoal an app or through browser?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2021
There will be gnashing of teeth tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainZubi: 9:03am On May 29, 2021
BlueMann:

Thanks man. I checked out hesgoal. Website doesn't look like where they stream live games. I'll just use the search button on Twitter when the time comes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:12am On May 29, 2021
Salty haters roaming these streets hoping we lose cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2021
How true is this report I'm reading that Chelsea returned about 800 unsold tickets? If this is true, then it's bad o.

While City are subsidising their ticket sales and travel plans so that maximum fans will be in attendance.

We might just see a repeat of FA Cup final where opposing fans just overshadow our fans throughout the game. cry cry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 9:20am On May 29, 2021
timbros:

Yea. I enjoy watching out in joints and all. But the security situation in the country now is not worth taking such risk. Not to talk of the curfew we are "enjoying" here..

Is Hesgoal an app or through browser?

Browser
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2021
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 9:41am On May 29, 2021
nihilistjnr:
This is the day that the lord has made, I would like to rejoice and be glad in it
Ibime remembered Fenibeso yesterday, now you shocked shocked
The fear of cityzen grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:26am On May 29, 2021
SHALL WE PARTY TODAY?? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:27am On May 29, 2021
timbros:

I'll try this tonight.

That's the frustrating thing about twitter links! grin But I think it's most common if the match has a lot of traffic. I've watched some games with just one or two links.

I also use an app. The app is much cheaper, though that one sef dey cut but e go reconnect.
The one I use is LiveFootball HD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:28am On May 29, 2021
CaptainZubi:

Thanks man. I checked out hesgoal. Website doesn't look like where they stream live games. I'll just use the search button on Twitter when the time comes.

Check Hesgoal when the match starts or is about to start. You'll most definitely find it.

Anyone sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2021
Havertz10:
Salty haters roaming these streets hoping we lose cheesy

You are one of us after all, you used your hands to type that you wish Chelsea will lose today...

Armageddon is finally here...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2021
Abeg no conceding in the first 30 minutes

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2021
Havertz10:
I think that what he accomplished is massive but nobody respects him because he is tactically clueless, if you watched our game against Madrid, tuchel had the guy in his pocket over both legs, there was nothing zidane could do

Did you feel threatened by Madrid at all? Be honest na, i'm opened to learn, if you can prove that he has tactics, show me, cause I have watched many games that he coached and you can see it that he was Lampard with a better team, even espn pundits talk about him not being regarded as a good coach but a good man manager, accomplishment no mean say person automatically good, di Matteo won the champions league with Chelsea but he can't get a job at a top team today

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StREd7qNZwg

Let me tell you this,the ability of a top manager is his performance against the top sides, not pummeling the westbrom or levante,tour fc of this world.For everytime he looked tactical clueless to pochetino,pep,ajax manager he has also been tactically superior to jupp,klopp,simeone, Mourinho etc .

You can't be tactically clueless and come out victorious against bayern Munich, Barcelona at the nou camp,liverpool, Juventus on multiple occasions. Luck doesn't work that way. Zidane doesn't have too many tactics but his single one just like that of Ancelotti is very effective if your players get it right. Who was responsible for real Madrid 22 passes before benzema equalised against Bayern Munich at the bernabau. You can never get it right if your manager is clueless.

Real Madrid before zidane took over was like this present day Barcelona, in fact even worse off and couldn't come close to Barcelona in el el classico and any other top team. Zidane came and steady the ship,going to nou camp to beat a Barca side that earlier beat them 4-0 under a different manager and you want me to believe zidane doesn't know what he is doing? I remember telling my younger brother who is an arsenal fan but partially supporting Madrid grin that he shouldn't worry if zidane gets a good result at the nou camp then he is certainly the man for the job.

Zidane might not be up there with Guardiola,pochettino tactically but he is not tactically clueless as well.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2021
D-DAY. Mehn the excitement and nervousness is starting to show. I hope the second UCL comes today. KTBFFH. 2012 was just like this if not crazier. It was us against the whole world back then too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11467) (11468) (11469) (11470) (11471) (11472) (11473) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sarsaproko, PapaBornboy and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.