Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10520575 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11555) (11556) (11557) (11558) (11559) (11560) (11561) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Because the dumb asses hired white haired baby faced slayer, that keeps murdering their dreams to a trophy

And also buying high for players, imagine paying sancho 500k per week so he doesn't sign for city or expending 100m just to get Lukaku, 89m to get pogba. 80m for Maguire. Like that like that, then 80m for Bruno

Then we are saying the same thing. Pep is good, that's why he utilized his funds well to implement his philosophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
PDPGuy:
Here’s the SE lineup for today’s game v Cameroon

So 4-4-2?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Well, I dont know how they intend for the suspension to work. I don't know if it's a case of restricting access, or preventing twitter from advertising to Nigerian userbase.

The most important thing was an official response for now, and then they can take whatever action later. I hope Buhari and co actually go through with sha and not just talk, otherwise they would look even more impotent.

Firstly, this announcement came from a minister who doesn't have a good relationship with the truth.

Secondly, FG is just acting out of turn. The presidency made an unguided statement not fit of a president. They should learn from that mistake and move on rather than mock themselves with this stupid and ineffective ban.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
swiz123:

I don't want to believe that you had the facilities to be watching our games then and yet you were at large here. I don't know what you know about tactics but it's clearly too poor. Lampard's cluelessness on tactics was too loud.

He played Azpi as a RB knowing that he lacks pace; played Jorginho as a lone DM; used Havertz as a winger despite knowing he can't track back to cover Azpi; used Abraham as a number 9 while spamming crosses.
For someone who can't see, you shouldn't be clarifying what others think or their tactics are.

Is Azi not a RB? Is Jorginho not a regs.. Whatever... Deeplaying playmaker.

Havertz tracked back, wasn't that why scummies were mocking Chelsea fans that we spent 70m to buy an attacker that defends at the back, why was Ziyech kept on the bench at times.

Which one is spamming crosses? That happened in few games with Chilwel or James crossing at times mistimed or nonsense or in one game like that when it was Werner up front.

Don't watch one game and think all of them went the same way, even if you're blind and you use radio you won't type what you did.

Lampard's clueless in tactics was too loud, ogbeni shut up, you should have said so after the first season and not wait till it seems Lampard was seeming confused with the players failing him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
swiz123:

Secondly, FG is just acting out of turn. .

I disagree

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
swiz123:

Then we are saying the same thing. Pep is good, that's why he utilized his funds well to implement his philosophy.

utilize funds is when you work with a tight budget

Not when you buy Stones then go buy Laporte and still buy Dias and Ake, that's what you do when you play PES manager mode after many seasons of accumulated wealth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
raumdeuter:

Klopp also coached Lewandoski and what did he achieve from it
he at least made a UCL final, he lost without him.

So where you wan turn enter now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
BlueMann:
So Giroud is staying?? cheesy
Meaning no more new striker na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:

For someone who can't see, you shouldn't be clarifying what others think or their tactics are.

Havertz tracked back, wasn't that why scummies were mocking Chelsea fans that we spent 70m to buy an attacker that defends at the back, why was Ziyech kept on the bench at times.

Which one is spamming crosses? That happened in few games with Chilwel or James crossing at times mistimed or nonsense or in one game like that when it was Werner up front.

Don't watch one game and think all of them went the same way, even if you're blind and you use radio you won't type what you did.

Lampard's clueless in tactics was too loud, ogbeni shut up, you should have said so after the first season and not wait till it seems Lampard was seeming confused with the players failing him

Lampard's cluelessness was punished with a 4-0 defeat to Ole. That was a serious red flag but I overlooked it due to the transfer ban.

The lids fell of after the transfer ban when Lampard was making kindargaten tactical errors week in week out. We lost too many games due to his stupidity.

I won't reply you on this again cos it seems that you know little about tactics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Lampard had a wack tactics. No doubt about that. Let's be honest with ourselves. Players just ran all over the field without purpuse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
raumdeuter:

Klopp also coached Lewandoski and what did he achieve from it
He got to the final and lost to a better team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Naija 2 d world cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
So we don fice Giroud another 1 year contract ,my homie .. world best striker since he played that big role in our Eurppa cup winners years ago ... grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Yes even if person no play FIFA or pes, and na ps1 winning eleven, you remember the following names

Henry, Messi, Ego

Pedro and Gudjohsen were the smaller guys
Xavi, iniesta, Toure, Busquets, Keita, Hleb in midfield

Puyol, Milito, Pique, Marques, Abidal, Caceres, Sylvinho, Alves

Which challenge did pep face?

Is it Real Madrid that did not know the direction they were going, even the managers name has been forgotten, Berne Schuster with a midfield filled with players like Gago, Diarra, Garcia, Guti(manageable) and only two AMs sneijder and Van Dee vaart that were also manageable.

Robben and Robihno were just annoying, only Raul and the new kid Higuain tried

Marcelo was too young, Ramos was a rb then I think, the only better defender was not Pepe but an old retiring Cannavaro.

Oh God! WTF is this ?

The same real Madrid who didn't know the direction they were going and had a manager whose name has been forgotten bossed over the great Barcelona in classico prior to pep becoming their manager. Worse of it all,it was an arsenal reject Batista who led the attack and score to beat Barca at the nou camp while robben had run riot against Barca defence earlier at the bernabau 4 - 1. Once again so much of this great Barca team that pep Guardiola met. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
See that sweet goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
MorataFC:
For Giroud or for CFC?

For CFC

At best he will be brought on last 10 minutes when we are chasing the game and pumping crosses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:

lampard was always clueless, i have seen his tactics, guy just arranges what he feels and puts it out there, was that game against Bayern that exposed him, I always knew that he was useless, considered him a stop gap cause of the ban, some of you took him serious and got shocked when he failed, he was always going to fail, Chinese products aren't called China for no reason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
User09:

Well, Maybe if he doesnt hold us to ransom by rejecting all contract talks and negotiations.

I guess he wanted to earn more than what the club offered. Look at Odoi getting £120k weekly for half of Tammy's effort before Tuchel arrival.
I kinda like Tammy, even tho he's not chelsea's quality yet, but I'd be lying if i don't acknowledge his impact, which were more than what big money signings like Morata, Schevchenko , Torres, Crespo & Kezman did.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Lampard had a wack tactics. No doubt about that. Let's be honest with ourselves. Players just ran all over the field without purpuse
he actually began by agreeing with another that tuchel's accomplishments aren't remarkable that they are similar to Lampard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dem don play Nigeria sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Havertz10:
he should go to Juventus, they need a keeper

Allegri says he's banking on sczensny, Almost every top club are either satisfied with their GKs or unwilling to meet his wage demands, Raiola's plan of multiple clubs scrambling for his signature in a bidding war has backfired though donarumma will still see one sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Katcall:
whereas, he's not collecting up to that in dortmund. For a player that was bought for 20m euros

I tell you!
Chelsea used to scout those small leagues for potential stars back then ( Lukaku, Salah , Courtois, Debruyne & Christensen) were all signed and loaned out to tough leagues to sharpen up.
They should resume that process. Imagine if we had signed up Haaland & loaned him back before his big break with that Austian club in the UCL that year, sebi we for no worry about Raiola wahala now smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Unlimited22:
Airmark Nihilistjnr Ibime griffon and others, take a look at Lille defender Sven Botman.

Left footed, young and already a league champion. Good in the air and in the tackle, good positioning and fairly good passing.
What say you?

I thought we have Malang Sarr to fill in that position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Havertz10:
he actually began by agreeing with another that tuchel's accomplishments aren't remarkable that they are similar to Lampard cheesy
That one weak me. Even Lampard would be shocked at such statements

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
BlueMann:
Dem don play Nigeria sha
Aswear they wan kill super pepeyes, I no dey too put hope on their games again as long as that Ole senior brother still dey coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Aswear they wan kill super pepeyes, I no dey too put hope on their games again as long as that Ole senior brother still dey coach

Out own na just to pump long balls, at least Cameroon dey do some nice interplay.

Onuachu isn't really in the game. Perhaps only Simon, Ndidi and Awaziem dey give me joy.

Though i no start from th beginning sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Allegri says he's banking on sczensny, Almost every top club are either satisfied with their GKs or unwilling to meet his wage demands, Raiola's plan of multiple clubs scrambling for his signature in a bidding war has backfired though donarumma will still see one sha

Almost all the top clubs in Europe have goalkeepers they rely on except Arsenal, who would never pay him that wages demand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
These guys are so sloppy undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
BlueMann:

Out own na just to pump long balls, at least Cameroon dey do some nice interplay.

Onuachu isn't really in the game. Perhaps only Simon, Ndidi and Awaziem dey give me joy.

Though i no start from th beginning sha
They overran the midfield and the attack has been toothless so far, See Cameroon that I can't even name a player that is dominant in Europe grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Almost all the top clubs in Europe have goalkeepers they rely on except Arsenal, who would never pay him that wages demand.
I hope he won't regret his action.
Totenham might bail him out since lloris is getting older and Conte's possible arrival again, Mourinho has also been in talks with him. That raiola guy is just one greedy trickster, Ac Milan offered him 6mil yearly plus an extra 1 million but no, raiola twisted his head, some top managers and club owners are very wary of him, I can't forget that de ligt transfer situation, This guy frustrated both man United and Barcelona, it was even reported that he was on his way to the latter before he scuppered the deal and juve later stepped in to pay the fees If donarumma had stayed in Milan for at least 2 more years, with improved performances the bidding war raiola was quickly hunting for would surely come, He should not mess up haaland sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
I’ll be happy to see Giroud and Silva win Super Cup and club World Cup: cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Totenham might bail him out since lloris is getting older and Conte's possible arrival again, Mourinho has also been in talks with him. That raiola guy is just one greedy trickster, Ac Milan offered him 6mil yearly plus an extra 1 million but no, raiola twisted his head, some top managers and club owners are very wary of him, I can't forget that de ligt transfer situation, This guy frustrated both man United and Barcelona, it was even reported that he was on his way to the latter before he scuppered the deal and juve later stepped in to pay the fees If donarumma had stayed in Milan for at least 2 more years, with improved performances the bidding war raiola was quickly hunting for would surely come, He should not mess up haaland sha
I don't think that conte is heading to spurs, he said that their ambition doesn't match his, I wonder what that says about Mourinho

I think that he is holding out for united job, the fact that Madrid overlooked him and went for Ancelotti that isn't regarded anymore speaks volumes about conte's reputation

(1) (2) (3) ... (11555) (11556) (11557) (11558) (11559) (11560) (11561) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), toluxe0075 and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.