Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519826 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11777) (11778) (11779) (11780) (11781) (11782) (11783) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
MorataFC:
I just pray for Havertz to blow so that all of you will carry your L
How ridiculous can you guys be? Which sensible fan no want make him club player perform well?

Every sensible person here will praise Havertz if he starts doing what he was signed to do very well. Nobody hates him. But as far as last season is concerned, and the playmaking job he was signed to do, he has been a monumental flop.

If hazard can be insulted here for having a bad season after previously giving us 2 successful seasons, who is Havertz to not be dragged after flopping?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Greatihex:
This guy no well true true. Make una no dey give this guy attention, abeg
People wey dey engage am to see reasons dey try sha. No wonder dos.tan took it upon himself to antagonize the guy on any havertz issue. He really overhypes havertz to the core even if it means bringing others below havertz.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Greatihex:
If he was good, why was he sitting on bench for a player that has inferior number, not under one manager, but two managers, even under a tactician?
I have said it a million times, british propaganda

Una go dey ask the same questions over and over again

Tired of this mount arguments, let time judge us, the same people angry about mount slander supported Lampard and insulted me when I wanted Lampard sacked, used to una sentimental outbursts

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:
Cc Ibime I found a forum thread from 2006 and a comparison of Messi vs Robinho and Rooney talking about most potential. Seems Messi was not that rated high there unlike Rooney cheesy cheesy. Seems a 19yrs old Rooney was better and more highly rated than Messi in 2006.
Wait, have you started following football then?

Because I don't like people arguing about what they didn't witness.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amoto94:

Sorry for the poor punctuation.
So you eat human parts for protein where you come from? We don't do that where I come from.

Lookat this shekpite undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ibime:
This guy will be difficult to manage for any club.

Fake News!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
I have said it a million times, british propaganda

Una go dey ask the same questions over and over again

Tired of this mount arguments, let time judge us, the same people angry about mount slander supported Lampard and insulted me when I wanted Lampard sacked, used to una sentimental outbursts
British propaganda is why Tuchel was starting Mount ahead of Havertz?
Nothing wey person no go read for here.

Na my fault sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Kane isnt world-class or special but Havertz is.

Some of the yarns I read on this thread gaan sef.
How many trophies does Kane have. Zero.

How many decisive goals has he got in the big games. Zero

What's his contribution in all match finals he has played (Carabao 2015, Ucl 2019, Carabao 2021) Zero.

I aint saying Kane isn't worldclass tho. He's got lots of goals but don't bring Havertz into this. The Euros alone is already shutting many haters up from his performances

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jodera:
People wey dey engage am to see reasons dey try sha. No wonder dos.tan took it upon himself to antagonize the guy on any havertz issue. He really overhypes havertz to the core even if it means bringing others below havertz.
I don't hype havertz, I didn't bring the messi comparison debate here

I only played along cause ibime tried to bring dele alli into it, I don't even post his stats or anything here, we like to call players world class particularly British players, I asked him to mention 1, he mentioned kane and I argued that kane isn't world class

I don't rate so many players, even mane before he stared to stink last season I never rated him

World class players are players like Lewandowski, kimmich, messi, ronaldo, players that are regularly in fifa pro 11

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
swiz123:

Back then we watched football for fun, not to keep serious records of them for maybe arguement purposes. Arguements then were just the basics. I don't have a photographic memory of football matches or eras and I don't claim to have it. I have more important things to keep record of.

Of course I have watched Messi almost all his footballing Career... Precisely from the under 20 world cup. Of course I remember our left back challenging him stupidly as Messi tormented the life out of him. I know Mesisi's feet were too quick for him. Now, why didn't I remember this guy, it's simple, his time at the bridge was very short.

There are some Chelsea players of 2010 eras that I have forgotten too. So not having a photographic memory of football events and players doesn't mean you didn't start watching from that time.
You don't remember them because you were still little and didn't understand what you were watching. It happened to everyone. Rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
How do you improve this line up (ib.me no answer o)

Mendy

Cesar Silva Rudiger

James Kante Jorginho Chilwell

Havertz Werner Mount

Gilmour, Kovacic, CHO, Emerson, Christensen, Zouma, Pulisic, Ziyech, Abraham

Gallanger, Malang, Guehi, Ampadu, RLC, Kennedy, Barkley.

You buy Haaland, he may struggle but he fits a top nine better than Werner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Greatihex:

Na my fault sha.
Tuchel's first game in charge, he didn't start mount, every press conference afterwards he was questioned regarding his thoughts towards mount

They asked him questions about mount every single time, I even brought it here, go to Chelsea's YouTube page and watch it, almost all the press conferences in the first 2 months after his arrival, he faced questions about mount, doesn't take a genius to see what happened there

Ever heard of manufacturing consent? It's a book written by noam chomsky, go and read the book, talks alot about things like that, how the media can be used to push an agenda

British propaganda, do you understand now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Greatihex:
How ridiculous can you guys be? Which sensible fan no want make him club player perform well?

Every sensible person here will praise Havertz if he starts doing what he was signed to do very well. Nobody hates him. But as far as last season is concerned, and the playmaking job he was signed to do, he has been a monumental flop.

If hazard can be insulted here for having a bad season after previously giving us 2 successful seasons, who is Havertz to not be dragged after flopping?
This isn't entirely true. Fans are always going to be biased about players. There must be a fan's favorite player nd most hated player too.
Many fans(including myself)hated Anelka with pure passion after he missed the Ucl penalty in 2008 but Terry who missed the main decider is still our favorite nd most loved captain even after some rubbish he occasionally did like getting himself sent off against Barca in 2012 which could've affected the team we still love him

I can beat my chest that even if Havertz wins Balon d'or 2moro there are still alot of Chelsea fans who wouldn't still rate him nd won't hesitate anytime he misses a chance to castigate him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Exonerate1:

Fake News!
he has a very brash personality, I hope british media wouldn't give him Costa treatment, those snakes chased costa away from Chelsea with their attacks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
DumaEmpire:
This isn't entirely true. Fans are always going to be biased about players. There must be a fan's favorite player nd most hated player too.
Many fans(including myself)hated Anelka with pure passion after he missed the Ucl penalty in 2008 but Terry who missed the main decider is still our favorite nd most loved captain even after some rubbish he occasionally did like getting himself sent off against Barca in 2012 which could've affected the team we still love him

I can beat my chest that even if Havertz wins Balon d'or 2moro there are still alot of Chelsea fans who wouldn't still rate him nd won't hesitate anytime he misses a chance to castigate him
sentiments cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't hype havertz, I didn't bring the messi comparison debate here

I only played along cause ibime tried to bring dele alli into it, I don't even post his stats or anything here, we like to call players world class particularly British players, I asked him to mention 1, he mentioned kane and I argued that kane isn't world class

I don't rate so many players, even mane before he stared to stink last season I never rated him

World class players are players like Lewandowski, kimmich, messi, ronaldo, players that are regularly in fifa pro 11
Lewandowski and kimmich has only been in FIFA pro 11 once cheesy cheesy. grin What regularly are you talking about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
Tuchel's first game in charge, he didn't start mount, every press conference afterwards he was questioned regarding his thoughts towards mount

They asked him questions about mount every single time, I even brought it here, go to Chelsea's YouTube page and watch it, almost all the press conferences in the first 2 months after his arrival, he faced questions about mount, doesn't take a genius to see what happened there

Ever heard of manufacturing consent? It's a book written by noam chomsky, go and read the book, talks alot about things like that, how the media can be used to push an agenda

British propaganda, do you understand now?
Abeg, no vex. No ever quote me type rubbish again. I don't want to be opening my mention and read nonsense, please.

If you just know say na rubbish like this you go type, please don't mention me. Just click reply and type away all the nonsense. Biko.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:

Lewandowski and kimmich has only been in FIFA pro 11 once cheesy cheesy. grin What regularly are you talking about?
you like playing catch 22 with me cheesy

I called those that I considered as world class and added those that make the fifa pro 11 list regularly as world class too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
sentiments cheesy
Exactly. But atimes we have to be honest with ourselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
you like playing catch 22 with me cheesy

I called those that I considered as world class and added those that make the fifa pro 11 list regularly as world class too
Amala turning o cheesy. So what makes kimmich world class? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Greatihex:

Na my fault sha.

This never happened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Epl hypes each and every player in the league English or not. Once you step into England and starts performing you will be hyped and rated highly despite your nationality. Van dijk was hyped at Liverpool to high heavens some even called him the most complete Centre back ever in the league, Salah was hyped as well after his first season at Liverpool, Bruno praises was everywhere, Kdb, hazard etc Premier league always hype one of their own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Exactly. But atimes we have to be honest with ourselves.

have you listened to Bayern fans discussing their club on YouTube or twitter

No sentiments, they are blunt and straightforward

If a player isn't doing enough, they look at the data and drag the player, they are thinking 10 years ahead, it's no joke, if you want your club to progress, sentiments can't be condoned, the club, the fans and brand is very solid because they are a well run organization, chelsea fans are loving a player because lampard said that he is good, see the difference? We are ready to accept a creative player giving us 2 open play assist in 70 games because Lampard was a player at the club

If alaba was a Chelsea player, i'm sure that the club will bend over to please alaba because our fans are sentimental and don't have foresight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:

Amala turning o cheesy. So what makes kimmich world class? cheesy
mention a better defensive midfielder than kimmich

I dey wait

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
DumaEmpire:

Lol.. I'm guessing u were not here last season before Chelsea signed Havertz grin grin

He was hyped as a generational talent that would take the Premier League by storm by majority of the Chelsea fans here..

Havertz has not lived up to expectations, ppl expected more from him tbh. There is no doubt about the fact that he is talented.
Just so u know, Havertz is the Club's record signing while Mount is an Academy boy that probably wouldn't have been considered for First team football if Frank Lampard was not appointed as Chelsea coach..

Ppl like Donstan that has turned to Havertz hater sef actively campaigned for Havertz signing..
Most of the so-called Havertz haters here do it cos of biased/unwarranted Mount criticism.

Imagine someone saying Mason Mount is not good enough to play for Chelsea.. Like, na back of TV the person dey watch?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:

I dey wait
Casemiro cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
DumaEmpire:
How many trophies does Kane have. Zero.

How many decisive goals has he got in the big games. Zero

What's his contribution in all match finals he has played (Carabao 2015, Ucl 2019, Carabao 2021) Zero.

I aint saying Kane isn't worldclass tho. He's got lots of goals but don't bring Havertz into this. The Euros alone is already shutting many haters up from his performances

Anybody that simultaneously holds the views that Havertz is special and Kane is not, has very questionable judgement.

The rest of what you wrote is garbage and cM be countered with a return Shalaye, but there's an easier way to prove it. Give me a list of club teams in the world right now where Kane doesn't start.

I will wait.

I

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:

Casemiro cheesy
when you are ready to talk let me know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Greatihex:
You don't remember them because you were still little and didn't understand what you were watching. It happened to everyone. Rest.

cheesy E choke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Anybody that simultaneously holds the views that Havertz is special and Kane is not, has very questionable judgement.

The rest of what you wrote is garbage and cM be countered with a return Shalaye, but there's an easier way to prove it. Give me a list of club teams in the world right now where Kane doesn't start.

I will wait.

I
Madrid, Bayern and Dortmund

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
when you are ready to talk let me know
I repeat again Casemiro cheesy. Thunder will locate you anywhere if you dare type nonsense cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:

I dey wait

Casemiro

(1) (2) (3) ... (11777) (11778) (11779) (11780) (11781) (11782) (11783) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), Black44(m), Elnino4ladies and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.