Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10741321 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11793) (11794) (11795) (11796) (11797) (11798) (11799) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
donstan18:

There’s absolutely nothing wrong in you dropping the news with source here, rather than replying me with it. cheesy

It tells a lot how deep you take Mount bants.
news source?

How can you be a Chelsea fan and you aren't in our social space online, nairaland na for cruise, come to twitter

You always drag havertz unprovoked, since morning I haven't mentioned mount, I have tried to die the issue, and allow time settle the matter but you people like testing me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Parizz:
Holland disappointed me
How?
They didn't play to win, b4 the red card there was not a single goal on target even for the entire 90mins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Tuchel might revert back to a back four, especially not signing Hakimi and Alonso is leaving, considering the suitors.

A back four and Tuchel's 4-3-3, Gallagher can play CM, but that depends on the form of Pulisic, Ziyech and Odoi on those wings.
I watched Gallagher at WBA last season
He is just like De Bruyne: Good on the ball ⚽️, top vision to create chances but off the ball he is a liability
To play CM under Tuchel’s high press system u need a CM who know how to combine ball skills with defensive ability as well as counter pressing and positioning
Go and check WBA’s tactics last season and u see they hardly play a pressing game so Gallu is not suited to that kind of football
It is going to take him some time to get to grips with Tuchel system
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
TheLequte:

LooL. Yup. I was banned.

And yes, you’re right- the scores at the end of the game are what matters. But then if you play well and create enough chances, your probability of winning increases.

And I’m not underestimating Italy and England, they just don’t have what it takes. They won’t get to the semis insha allah tongue

Muki, 0am4g, Chelseabenz

Rule 19 right here...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Havertz10:
news source?

How can you be a Chelsea fan and you aren't in our social space online, nairaland na for cruise, come to twitter

You always drag havertz unprovoked, since morning I haven't mentioned mount, I have tried to die the issue, and allow time settle the matter but you people like testing me
Me emphasizing on news source no mean say I never read am, i was pointing out what you should have done if you indeed wanted people here to know what Mount did, not derailing the discussion with it.

Doing the same thing you condemned people for doing by derailing the convo with peado shiit was what I called out..... Hypocrisy and sentiment. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
donstan18:

Roger that!!

I am not supporting Portugal oo but i just stated the facts

I dont see Belgium winning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
See second goal nh.

Hustle, outmuscled and dispossessed a player, went solo with the run and squared through.

That’s what managers want.

Not sluggish audio talents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
When a team plays poorly like the Dutch and you can't bemoan over any lack of chances created or think of any sequences of passes from defence to attack then just know the coach of such team is not good .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimarjr: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Portugal taking the next flight home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
TheLequte:

LooL. Yup. I was banned.

And yes, you’re right- the scores at the end of the game are what matters. But then if you play well and create enough chances, your probability of winning increases.

And I’m not underestimating Italy and England, they just don’t have what it takes. They won’t get to the semis insha allah tongue

What was your offence? I know you are a troublemaker extraordinaire grin grin

It does increase however what the other team has to do is sit back, ride their luck and get a goal against the run of play and you are out. That's the beauty of knockout football.

LOOOL cheesy grin....You better start respecting my boys. The Czech just showed that England's group is much better than everyone thinks. Winning is all the matters not having what it takes to win wink smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
popizaino:
When a team plays poorly like the Dutch and you can't bemoan over any lack of chances created or think of any sequences of passes from defence to attack then just know the coach of such team is not good .
Talent couldn’t help them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
DumaEmpire:
This is very true. Many especially England themselves no too like the boy. Commentators always talk about his critics.
guy is really disliked, but it's mostly because his talent and stats doesn't match his hype
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
airmark:

The team he led to the final last time they participated in a European competition, got dumped by fvcking Czech republic in his absence. grin

“waS hE nOt tHeRe whEn thEy loST thE fINaL?”

Dayo is a legend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
chic2pimp:

What was your offence? I know you are a troublemaker extraordinaire grin grin

It does increase however what the other team has to do is sit back, ride their luck and get a goal against the run of play and you are out. That's the beauty of knockout football.

LOOOL cheesy grin....You better start respecting my boys. The Czech just showed that England's group is much better than everyone thinks. Winning is all the matters not having what it takes to win wink smiley

LooL. We shall see.

Dem fit ban me again sef. As Nihilist don do bad belle go report me

O dabo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Neimarjr:
Portugal taking the next flight home
no jinx am, Belgium get habit of bottling big games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Havertz10:
guy is really disliked, but it's mostly because his talent and stats doesn't match his hype
No be lie. 50,000 chances created everybody is wasting it.

Asif people don't watch the matches themselves nd see the so called chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
DumaEmpire:

https://twitter.com/masonmount10out/status/1409088280675581955?s=20

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
nihilistjnr:
No surprise that the European pörn capital gave dõggystyle to the European capital of olosho.

This man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimarjr: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Havertz10:
no jinx am, Belgium get habit of bottling big games

Well true tho
Semedo benched
Culprit
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
DumaEmpire:

https://twitter.com/frellogistics/status/1409199892292120577?s=19

Look at this guy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Muki, 0am4g, Chelseabenz

Rule 19 right here...

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

TheLequte:

LooL. We shall see.

Dem fit ban me again sef. As Nihilist don do bad belle go report me

O dabo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......If to say you be Gentleman like me, you for no experience dis kain palava cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
donstan18:

Talent couldn’t help them.

It is never enough .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jodera:
No be ex-arsenal boy be that?
Yes
Way score hattrick on his national team debut
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Livramento is getting a huge amount of interest. Chelsea are under pressure to keep hold of him.

Leipzig, Brighton and Southampton are also in the mix. #CFC

- Nizaar Kinsella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 96forever: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Havertz10:

https://twitter.com/masonmount10out/status/1409088280675581955?s=20

cheesy
to think Ibime was slandering Mata and Iniesta here, this is the guy his team parades as a n.10. Lololololololololololol grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
timbros:
This comment for twitter don off me grin grin

The Dutch have been all fart and no poo

cheesy cheesy cheesy
No be who first call police they win case
Them win their group with ease no mean say them go beat any team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Exonerate1:

https://twitter.com/frellogistics/status/1409199892292120577?s=19

Look at this guy
guy just dey shoot shots for stats cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Actman05:
Livramento is getting a huge amount of interest. Chelsea are under pressure to keep hold of him.

Leipzig, Brighton and Southampton are also in the mix. #CFC

- Nizaar Kinsella

Not all these players would make it to the first team. The best they can do; is insert a buy back clause or negotiate a % on sell-on fees.
If Lamptey didn't force a move away to Brighton, we wouldn't know how good he is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ronaldo vs Thibaut

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
My idol Ororo going against my most favorite player Azzarr!!

I feel sick. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Still rooting for Portugal though.

Ororo is my Lord and Personal Saviour.
Yes, not bros J
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
swiz123:

I don't want to stick around to find out. To win the league, we have to be consistent from start to the end. Nobody knows how competitive our rivals will be and any slow start could be catastrophic.

So my brother, oge adiro ichebe James.
How did you know that the one you want to sign will be better?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11793) (11794) (11795) (11796) (11797) (11798) (11799) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), Caicedobets(m), reccy(m), Unlimited22 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.