Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,242 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762410 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11831) (11832) (11833) (11834) (11835) (11836) (11837) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2021
seankafor:
I'd pick jorginho if Italy cruises to the final and lifting the tournament

Jorginho can never win the ballon d or bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dost42(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Trevor012:

Nonsense again. Help your friend cassanova to show us the player he claimed Kante was marking or shut it cheesy cheesy

Sounds biased trying to make sense, why aren't you looking at kimpembe..hold the line or commit a tactical foul.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Even with France qualifying you think kante will win ballon d or? Make Una dey give una self hope wey no Dey available

Chelsea did well by winning the champions league doesn’t mean any player is good enough there for the Ballon d or ,una think say ballon d or Na epl player of the season
I agree. Only Andrew Baba deserves to win it.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2021
seankafor:

If only Jorginho had half of Kante Pr embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Dost42:

[s] Sounds biased trying to make sense, why aren't you looking at kimpembe..hold the line or commit a tactical foul. [/s]
Nonsense again cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Deschamps just proved what his critics have always said about him that he's not a good tactician that his world cup win was more of a fluke than tactical brilliance. Towards the end of the game I had expected him to sub in Tolisso if fit or any midfielder who can control the midfield for either of Benzema or Mbappe and Griezmann for Giroud, but he opted for Sissoko as his go to man. France lost not for lack of technical brilliance but for lack of tactical discipline, each Swiss attack through the flank upsets the their backline.
As for Mbappe he should slow things down and work on his decision making because this has become a problem for him in recent times.
Kudos to the Swiss coach and the players for taking the game to France without fear and trepidation, he proved that with a good tactician you can make something out of average and below average players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Pogba scored that mad goal and was forming "are you not entertained?"

Entertain yourself back to the plane nigga cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Referee that cancel that Austria goal against Italy only God will judge you angry

That should have been goal of the year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2021
By the way Raumdeuter
What is is Switzerland's pedigree in football?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Amoto94:
Deschamps just proved what his critics have always said about him that he's not a good tactician that his world cup win was more of a fluke than tactical brilliance. Towards the end of the game I had expected him to sub in Tolisso if fit or any midfielder who can control the midfield for either of Benzema or Mbappe and Griezmann for Giroud, but he opted for Sissoko as his go to man. France lost not for lack of technical brilliance but for lack of tactical discipline,
each Swiss attack through the flank upsets the their backline.
As for Mbappe he should slow things down and work on his decision making because this has become a problem for him in recent times.
Kudos to the Swiss coach and the players for taking the game to France without fear and trepidation, he proved that with a good tactician you can make something out of average and below average players.
They lost due to missing a penalty during a pk shout-out. Stop all these reactionary takes up and down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2021
BikeMan:
I agree. Only Andrew Baba deserves to win it.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Mourinho guest punditing on talksport this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2CR68Lz5kY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2021
Jose looks like hes on the white stuff grin grin grin grin grin grin

But it's been a good show so far sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Even with France qualifying you think kante will win ballon d or? Make Una dey give una self hope wey no Dey available

Chelsea did well by winning the champions league doesn’t mean any player is good enough there for the Ballon d or ,una think say ballon d or Na epl player of the season
ogbeni advise yourself to shut up at times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Capaldi:

They lost due to missing a penalty during a pk shout-out. Stop all these reactionary takes up and down.
did you watch the game undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Anyone who even tries to put Rashford in the same bracket as Mbappe needs a forensic examination of their football knowledge and a brain scan.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Just so we remember, today is also the 29th tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2021
airmark:

Not sure they can stop France with their average defence.

Which France? Putting the cart before the horse. Raumdeuter see your friend oo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Trevor012:

You are seeing Giroud way back surrounded by 2 defenders and you want him to pass cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo, this wan weak Me oo grin

Pass to where na? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2021
Capaldi:
Anyone who even tries to put Rashford in the same bracket as Mbappe needs a forensic examination of their football knowledge and a brain scan.

This is a patently daft thing to say. Mbappe plays alsongside fellow galacticos in a significantly weaker league for the best team in the league. He plays for France with some of the top players in the world .

I'm confident that Rashford at PSG or France would be able to replicate and surpass his form for club and country. Let Mbappe go and play in that Manyoo side first with Fred and McTominay and see whats up.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera:
Omo, this wan weak Me oo grin

Pass to where na? grin
I tire for killishi hunter cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Capaldi:

Mbappe is better but Rashford is not far behind.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Cc Jodera he even said square the ball to Giroud cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Trevor012:

So Kante is a system player cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2021
seankafor:

Jorginho?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Capaldi:

I tell u. I was confused reading all he typed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2021
BlueAngel444:
ogbeni advise yourself to shut up at times

No Chelsea Player will smell ballon d or anytime soon

The earlier you know this the better for your sense upgrading

Chelsea won the Champions league and immediately your players deserved the ballon the or cheesy

Say your Mumu no too much like this ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2021
People are comparing Rashford to mbappe and shamelessly saying Rashford is better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Expert17:

Mbappe is better but Rashford is not far behind.

far far behind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Silentgroper:
I tell u. I was confused reading all he typed.
It's the audacity to call Deschamps a fluke after bringing the national team out of their mediocrity that even annoyed me.

He fluked his way to Euros final in 2016 with one set of players and also fluked his way to a world cup title 2 years letter with different set of players again. Man must be a very world class Fluck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Trevor012:
Cc Jo dera he even said square the ball to Giroud cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy So the picture you've been showing me since is the position where he was when Pogba picked him with the pass abi? He didn't advance while giroud was approaching in the middle? It's ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11831) (11832) (11833) (11834) (11835) (11836) (11837) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), Jamiuokolla, monerozi5590 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.