Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10736686 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11893) (11894) (11895) (11896) (11897) (11898) (11899) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
All the best, Billy G

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Can never forget 2012, Martin Tyler's voice screaming, "Aggguuuuueeeeerrrrrrooo" Ah that day yoonited boys wan die, As much as i back spain due to allegiance, I still tip Mancini to go all the way if they advance, Not losing since October 2020 no be beans
Best last match of the season so far in decades.

As much as I'm supporting England, but I'm afraid of Italy sha. They look well grounded. Like you said, not losing since 2020 no be beans esp knowing how Italy where before his appointment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

Yet Jorginho does not control games for Chelsea

Chelsea park 7 defensive players to protect Jorginho.

Which leads me to ask, which midfield controller forces his team to play defensive football?
Sarri ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jodera:
Once people hate or diss player, sometimes to fairly judge the player's case go dey sentimental.

Kdb gave lukaku goal on a plate (which is kdb job to create), lukaku miss am from close range without keeper in sight yet na kdb cause am. grin
Just imagine. A billion dollar chance nd the guy chop ham clean mouth but it's KDB that is useless

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Sarri ball

A trophyless style that got us hammered 4-0 by Bournemouth and 6-0 by City

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
BlueAngel444:
I don't hate the player and you as well mentioned created A chance, just one
The chance Kdb created isn't a chance but a big chance. And a big chance is averagely 1 or 2 per game by a player. Most times none.

To create chance no hard, na big chance hard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
homesteady:

Coaches do this all the time. It's not a new strategy.

The worst that will happen is that it might disrupt Spain game flow, but if Busquets gets the ball, except if they foul him, nobody will take the ball from him.

Go and tell that to the birds.

[img]http:///media/8-08-2016/S75k5u.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Just imagine. A billion dollar chance nd the guy chop ham clean mouth but it's KDB that is useless
grin grin
Na real chop and clean mouth grin.

If na another player in lukaku position instead of lukaku, I would have vouched that lukaku wouldn't have missed that if he's the one. But it is what it is.

Just sad that Belgium team didn't utilize their talents. Just like Netherlands of old

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
BlueAngel444:

No one wants to talk about how KDB flopped and played trash last night and was handled.

How Hazard lead Belgium to WC semi finals, being one of the best players and how KDB can't get past QF or achieve anything in Belgium without Hazard

Raumdeuter you have a fax message. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
donstan18:

Did Hazard score in the last World Cup?

Google is your friend bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
airmark:

The first gif can be argued that he was fouled.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jodera:

As much as I'm supporting England, but I'm afraid of Italy sha. They look well grounded. Like you said, not losing since 2012 no be beans esp knowing how Italy where before his appointment.

2012 bawo ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
popizaino:
The first gif can be argued that he was fouled.

If you could argue that England are doing well in Euros because of Fraudiola, there's nothing you can't argue. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
airmark:

If you could argue that England are doing well in Euros because of Fraudiola, there's nothing you can't argue. grin

Say the truth and it shall set you free .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
popizaino:

Say the truth and it shall set you free .

I am not in any bondage. grin

I just proved Homesteady wrong that Busquets must e fouled before opponents could get the ball off him. Make una no dey do like Lai here. grin

You can only lie to yourself about Busquets, some Barca fans even know the truth.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Trevor012:

Why won't he be confident when reading comments like this cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Walahi, you are wicked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamie90(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

Yet Jorginho does not control games for Chelsea

Chelsea park 7 defensive players to protect Jorginho.

Which leads me to ask, which midfield controller forces his team to play defensive football?

Wetin this one dey talk, when was the last time Chelsea was parked bus... Chelsea wey dey dominate week in week out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
airmark:

Please add the Switzerland one to the collection
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jamie90:

Wetin this one dey talk, when was the last time Chelsea was parked bus... Chelsea wey dey dominate week in week out

For your mind abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

For your mind abi?
Fred or Jorginho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamie90(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

For your mind abi?

Tuchel game is all about denying opponents spaces while dominating play.. who go look this current Chelsea side talk say dem dey play defensive football. Did they park bus against Madrid? Man City? Liverpool? Other smaller teams na passes Chelsea dey use reduce their battery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
inFamouz:
Fred or Jorginho?

Hojberg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jamie90:

Tuchel game is all about denying opponents spaces while dominating play.. who go look this current Chelsea side talk say dem dey play defensive football. Did they park bus against Madrid? Man City? Liverpool? Other smaller teams na passes Chelsea dey use reduce their battery

That was defensive football my friend.

How many points did Tuchel gain in 19 EPL games.

Extrapolate it to 38 games and tell me where that gets you

What you see Tuchel playing at Chelsea is system to protect Jorginho. Tell me what systems he played at PSG and Dortmund
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

Hojberg
May God hep uss grin
Btw Oga ibime in Italy vs Spain, Jorginho vs Busquets, Who will you support? cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:

May God hep uss grin
Btw Oga ibime in Italy vs Spain, Jorginho vs Busquets, Who will you support? cheesy

Azpilicueta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jodera:

As much as I'm supporting England, but I'm afraid of Italy sha. They look well grounded. Like you said, not losing since 2020 no be beans esp knowing how Italy where before his appointment.

No lies bro
As much as I still feel this Italian side is the most complete 'big' team left, I feel spinazzola's injury might pull them back a little especially if they do advance and probably play England, I'm not really stuck on Emerson to cover the grounds and aid insigne in attack like him, Man almost effortlessly performed the jobs of both a full back and a wing back when they were higher up the pitch, Well let's wait and see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamie90(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

That was defensive football my friend.

How many points did Tuchel gain in 19 EPL games.

Extrapolate it to 38 games and tell me where that gets you

What you see Tuchel playing at Chelsea is system to protect Jorginho. Tell me what systems he played at PSG and Dortmund

Tuchel is playing a system dynamic enough to accommodate the players at his disposal. No be Lampard wey dey open en players nyash with en formation. Ceasar can't play full back effectively like he used to so the coach used him as a right CB. Rudiger too dey lose focus but the current formation made him better, players like Kovacic no dey even know when danger dey, so playing him in a 3 man Midfield is suicidal... When Mount been dey go drag wing with Pulisic come leave him on wing, Havertz too dey find goal... E go come remain only Jorginho wey no fast... Wetin you expect? ..

Na Lampard mistake influence Tuchel ingenuity. He did well in the league, he only dropped some points during the end of the season mostly due to fatigue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

Azplicueta
I dun die

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
popizaino:

2012 bawo ?
Lol...
Typo oo... Na 2020 I mean.

I guess 2012 man city win was what influenced that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
[Euro Stat] Jorginho has 21 Tackles + Interceptions at the Euro’s so far, only Kante has more. Jorginho also has completed 371 passes with a 95% completion rate.

Possibly Player of the tournament so far

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No lies bro
As much as I still feel this Italian side is the most complete 'big' team left, I feel spinazzola's injury might pull them back a little especially if they do advance and probably play England, I'm not really stuck on Emerson to cover the grounds and aid insigne in attack like him, Man almost effortlessly performed the jobs of both a full back and a wing back when they were higher up the pitch, Well let's wait and see
Yeah.. Let's see how Emerson fares sha. He isn't too bad like that too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
airmark:

Help me to convert this video to a Gif.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZZaFLRs8U

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11893) (11894) (11895) (11896) (11897) (11898) (11899) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joezy23(m), SirAce and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.