Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10691696 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11915) (11916) (11917) (11918) (11919) (11920) (11921) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Segedinho:

Your case is extremely special.

Cos to me it is very dumb for someone to consider himself a Christian and to some extent believes the Bible that contains the use of voodoo but still claim voodoo is fake just to sound civilised.

Of what use is your Christianity

Or what is it science that change moses' rod to snake?
Jesus multiplied 7 bread, and fishes to feed a nation - miracle cheesy.

Moses divided the red sea into two - miracle cheesy.

Jesus ressurecting from death - miracle grin.

But when they hear an African man do the same - black magic, voodoo, fake undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bombblacks:

But your own koran testifies to the existence of evil forces and spirit. Is your koran lying too?

grin grin grin

Na ment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
You don't believe in the existence of juju but believe in Mohammed and one Allah that will give you 7 virgins when you die. You better go for mental check up.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Brehs, Zidane speaking Faxx or Fiction?
people don dey talk am, make Mbappe no hear, the other time it was Rabiot's mum now Zidane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Ẹ̀gbọ́n what are u saying báyìí?

Here is a rare video of Sunday Igboho óòsha saying it with his full chest that if 1000 police officers come for him even at night, that hardly will 100 of them return home.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ6Gb3_p8eT/?utm_medium=copy_link

Guess what happened last week at his residence?

Sunday did not only run for his dear life, but also left the few sulele, sege and others to accompany DSS back back to Abuja safely grin
What about if the said DSS have found a way to fortify themselves before embarking on such a mission.

How about if an insider have sold him out..

Anyway these are assumptions.

One thing I have known is every single spirituality you do comes with a prize.

The bigger your wants.. the bigger your sacrifices.....

Touch and follow comes with a greater price than slap n eat grass....

I did the latter during my sec school days and it worked fine...

Someone I know ate bottles and also did touch n follow.. they worked fine. ..

I have seen direct shot to a friend,no penetration but his clothes was tattered..

You can choose what you believe but one thing u would love to know is I am not paid, neither will it add to my personality to uphold the efficacy of juju .

Juju is bad and the repercussions could be generational..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Segedinho:

Please can you different evil forces and juju...

We are all learning
Lmaooooooo grin grin
How did djinn suddenly turn to JuJu
Are you turning black amala here
Don't join that clueless clown abeg

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Broad meaning of demons and spirits

Does this nigga think juju is from God and Angel Michael cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sulele04:

Where are the victims of Igboho's crime, where is his criminal record, where are the law suits against him.

All these beer parlor gist.

Why has Dss always failing to get him, upon all their intel, arms, and power. answer this

Take ur time , read this news peice done by Premium times in which they mentioned names of people still living today in modakeke who were victim of his criminal activities

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/442313-special-report-inside-story-of-how-sunday-igboho-rose-to-prominence.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bombblacks:

How exactly is my post stupid when I asked a simple question and why are you denying your religion all of a sudden? You are a Muslim and believe in the holy Koran and all it teaches. Your koran teaches the existence of evil spirit, witchcraft, voodoo and most especially Jinni. You doubting the existence of juju/spiritual forces goes against the Koran teachings.

Abi o.

Raumdeuter will drag some of them into gutter and abscond as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Capaldi:
You don't believe in the existence of juju but believe in Mohammed and one Allah that will give you 7 virgins when you die. You better go for mental check up.
Abeg no use laugh kill me.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Lmaooooooo grin grin
How did djinn suddenly turn to JuJu
Are you turning black amala here
Don't join that clueless clown abeg
I saw demon and wonder what kinda power they make use of..

Science or juju-like kinda power

I think I are replying the wrong person with that jinni stubs.

I only asked you to differentiate evil forces and juju...

Let's elaborate on evil forces..
What does it means??

How is it generated

Can it be physically explain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
If after my screen shot the only thing your brain comprehend is spirit and demon I'm sorry you need to sue your father for sending you to school cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
airmark:

Abi o.

Raumdeuter will drag some of them into gutter and abscond as usual.
Him don gbese leave oga mk h begin salivate on the difference between evil forces and juju
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Segedinho:

I saw demon and wonder what kinda power they make use of..

Science or juju-like kinda power

I think I are replying the wrong person with that jinni stubs.

I only asked you to differentiate evil forces and juju...

Let's elaborate on evil forces..
What does it means??

How is it generated

Can it be physically explain

Just gave you definition of the djinn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:
If after my screen shot the only thing your brain comprehend is spirit and demon I'm sorry you need to sue your father for sending you to school cry
If this post is directed to me.

I think we should stop the argument cos the dancing step you are introducing to the music isn't too good...

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Take ur time , read this news peice done by Premium times in which they mentioned names of people still living today in modakeke who were victim of his criminal activities

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/442313-special-report-inside-story-of-how-sunday-igboho-rose-to-prominence.html
Have you been to Modakeke before.

Do you know that there is a place in Modakeke named after him, till tommorow his name can never be forgotten in Modakeke history. From the Modakeke war to how he defended Modakeke king after the war against rebel youth.

I did not say he is a saint, if he commited any crime take him to the court ffs.

All the media sponsored lies nah waste of time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Segedinho:

If this post is directed to me.

I think we should stop the argument cos the dancing step you are introducing to the music isn't too good...

Thanks
Haba does the cap fit already
Have you thrown any banter at me yet
Why are you concern about my other posts and not the one directed at you undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Just gave you definition of the djinn
The definition you gave was just too shallow.

I ain't even talking abt the djinn itself but what you term evil forces.

For easier definition and clarification.i asked you break it down into.

How the evil force is being generated

Can it be physically explained??

Can it be put into practice by any random Person??

Where does these force comes from and while is it termed "evil"..??

I saw demon..do they make use of science
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Segedinho:

Your case is extremely special.

Cos to me it is very dumb for someone to consider himself a Christian and to some extent believes the Bible that contains the use of voodoo but still claim voodoo is fake just to sound civilised.

Of what use is your Christianity

Or what is it science that change moses' rod to snake?

I have said here that many stories of the Bible were embellished as you would expect stories that were told from mouth to mouth over hundred of years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

I have said here that many stories of the Bible were embellished as you would expect stories that were told from mouth to mouth over hundred of years
So what part of the bible were not embellished and what part do you believe is accurate?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
airmark:

You should know that he is an illiterate and he has mouth diarrhea. After the reckless utterance, his lawyers and other educated friends must have advised him so they don't use law to nail him.

What you should be wondering is, why he hasn't been picked up on different occasions they laid siege on him.

The answer to the bold is quite simple! Since he started his agitation I have read just about twice siege was laid on him and the reasonable reasons why he wasn't eventually arrested both times was easy for all to see.

The first time he sige was laid on him was when he was enroute from one one of his rallies that had him in company of several of his followers with most of them bearing arms and having the advantage of numbers. An attempt to enforce the arrest at that time wouldv'e led to massive loss of lives on both sides and even passersby on the express.

The second time was shortly after the fulani attacks in Igangan when sunday was prepping to enter the forest. They prevented him from going into the forest . If they had also attempted to arrest him at this point when the whole atmosphere was tensed and everyone in south west was bitterly lamenting the loss of life, it would've led to something serious than we can all imagine .

So u see there was really nothing magical about he not being arrested these few times that I read about.

But u see, the time that matters most for him to show the potency of the juju was dead in the night when he could've done what he pleases with them and the DSS would've been too ashamed to acknowledge the mission ever happened ,.....Guess what ? He was chased out of his house, his juju attires were taken to DSS museum and even his travel documents seized.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Capaldi:
It's 72virgins not 7. Imagine the daftness cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Why call yourself a Christian and follow a book that you believe to be embellished and filled with fake stories.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

What part of the Bible is correct so we could start from there??

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bombblacks:
Why call yourself a Christian and follow a book that you believe to be embellished and filled with fake stories.
This Amala too thick for am.

Even the Hulk no go fit turn am

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sulele04:

Have you been to Modakeke before.

Do you know that there is a place in Modakeke named after him, till tommorow his name can never be forgotten in Modakeke history. From the Modakeke war to how he defended Modakeke king after the war against rebel youth.

I did not say he is a saint, if he commited any crime take him to the court ffs.

All the media sponsored lies nah waste of time.

You asked for evidences/victims of his crimes, I have given u just that. Now it is media sponsored lies undecided

Well now he has serious crime hanging on his neck ranging from resisting arrest, gun running, felony and whatever DSS will deem fit to add to the charge sheet anytime he appears on their radar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
You believe in God, but you believe juju doesn’t exist.

Your spiritual beliefs are selective. cheesy

Criminals will kidnap a pastor, imam or reverend father, kill them after making caricature of their God, you won’t bring the update link for us to question his God, but when same happens to someone who believes in jazz, you’ll bring the link for us to see.

Shea no be ment?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Segedinho:

The definition you gave was just too shallow.

I ain't even talking abt the djinn itself but what you term evil forces.

For easier definition and clarification.i asked you break it down into.

How the evil force is being generated

Can it be physically explained??

Can it be put into practice by any random Person??

Where does these force comes from and while is it termed "evil"..??

I saw demon..do they make use of science
Uncle sege Evil spirit, demon, monster etc are all jinn in islam and all created by God or you think Satan created them grin
Guess what Satan is also a jinn

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You asked for evidences/victims of his crimes, I have given u just that. Now it is media sponsored lies undecided

Well now he has serious crime hanging on his neck ranging from resisting arrest, gun running, felony and whatever DSS will deem fit to add to the charge sheet anytime he appears on their radar
Where are the victims, I read through the article I still can't get the name of one victims.

What are the names of victims, list them please, where are evidences.

If I write an article on how Tinubu orchestrated the murder of Funsho williams in 2006, will you believe me without an evidence undecided.

Dss should take Igboho to court, let them explain why they stole 3 million, and necklaces from his house.

After failing miserably to get him cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The answer to the bold is quite simple! Since he started his agitation I have read just about twice siege was laid on him and the reasonable reasons why he wasn't eventually arrested both times was easy for all to see.

The first time he sige was laid on him was when he was enroute from one one of his rallies that had him in company of several of his followers with most of them bearing arms and having the advantage of numbers. An attempt to enforce the arrest at that time wouldv'e led to massive loss of lives on both sides and even passersby on the express.

grin
This may not be funny to you but very funny to me because i saw the video, unless you were there.

BlueRayDick:

The second time was shortly after the fulani attacks in Igangan when sunday was prepping to enter the forest. They prevented him from going into the forest . If they had also attempted to arrest him at this point when the whole atmosphere was tensed and everyone in south west was bitterly lamenting the loss of life, it would've led to something serious than we can all imagine .

OK, Minister of Defence Dick. grin

BlueRayDick:

But u see, the time that matters most for him to show the potency of the juju was dead in the night when he could've done what he pleases with them and the DSS would've been too ashamed to acknowledge the mission ever happened ,.....Guess what ? He was chased out of his house, his juju attires were taken to DSS museum and even his travel documents seized.

So over 100 operatives just came to chase him out of his house after allegedly surrounding his house. Larride must be a learner where you are. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Anytime they face soldier guns they suddenly become fake but when it's time to eat grass they become original

When it's time to predict football scores they start demanding penis and to kill mother, when it's area fight where no one will see them we start to hear its free

If it's to use juju to play ball and win world cup, Mexico will be brushing our home based eagles 4-0 but if it's in one remote village now we will be hearing how one boy used juju to be better than Ronaldo

BTW voodoo is in the dictionary just like dragons and unicorns are in the dictionary. It does not make them real
This man sha, you can't corner him to a corner cheesy

There's God, there is devil and there is juju
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wrong post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11915) (11916) (11917) (11918) (11919) (11920) (11921) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.