Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10586254 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11940) (11941) (11942) (11943) (11944) (11945) (11946) ... (19238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Ibime:

It depends what you are looking for. The UEFA types will like to go with Busquet cos they will romanticise the DM who kept possession and disappeared from the TV camera view when his team was conceding goals

There is a DM in this tournament for England whose team hasn't conceded.

There is another DM for Denmark with three assists

The list is not yet out and you are already conceding defeat.
So if the likes of UEFA like DM's who keep possession, why hasn't Busquets gotten so many individual awards?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:58am On Jul 07, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

Even the referee lapped Busquet grin grin grin

Homesteady is this not a disgrace? No wonder Barca will be conceding 8 goals in 90 mins in UCL these days with DM that can't outrun a referee.

Mind you, I'm sure the referee even slowed down so as not to interfere with the play in the box

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Ibime:

Homesteady is this not a disgrace? No wonder Barca will be conceding 8 goals in 90 mins in UCL these days with DM that can't outrun a referee.

Mind you, I'm sure the referee even slowed down so as not to interfere with the play in the box

This is disgraceful. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:03am On Jul 07, 2021
homesteady:

The list is not yet out and you are already conceding defeat.
So if the likes of UEFA like DM's who keep possession, why hasn't Busquets gotten so many individual awards?

Because I have already seen how they gave him MOTM award in a game where he conceded 3 goals and could not award the scorers or assisters or even Modric who pushed Spain back and had a wonderful assist. I already know it's ninnies on the technical committee, the type that gave Iniesta POTM in a tournament he had no goal output.

The type of ninnies who will give a DM award despite being lapped by a referee on a counterattack

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:23am On Jul 07, 2021
pamcode:
what is there to understand? You got everything wrong in the post. Wrong opponent, wrong scoreline, wrong outcome of winning.

grin grin grin grin grin

Fyi,I got nothing wrong. Spain won italy via penalty shoot out in Euro 2008 so what is wrong there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:31am On Jul 07, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

The image doesn't even support your nonsense agenda. Pls show another thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Ibime:
What people need to understand is Jorginho is a player of two extremes. You can't win league with such players.

When playing powderpuff teams, he can dominate possession.

When playing big teams, he can't dominate but will park the bus and he will do well because his lack of pace will not be exposed in such tight areas.

The problem comes when you want to win the league and are facing midtable to top half teams like Villa, West Ham, Leicester and co regularly. Jorginho in these games gets troubled in midfield to where he can't dominate, neither can he park the bus against those teams. He has to play 20 yards further up the pitch and that's where he gets exposed, neither having total control of the ball nor sitting deep enough to not get exposed. That's where he turns basket, and that's where Chelsea drop most of our points to where we are a 3rd or 4th place team. Just check how.many points we dropped against these teams last season

Jorginho is never a player that Chelsea should consider making a mainstay if they want to be consistent in the league.

He is simply a bus parker against big teams and a controller against useless teams. That's a tournament player, not a league player.

Spain today turned him into those Slovakia and Swedish bus parking midfielders they met in the group stage. You can see how Modric and Brozovic drove Spain back in comparison. Who wants to keep battling for top4 every season should keep promoting Jorginho, till Douglas Luiz and McGinn catch him again next season.
we will save this post so the day we win the league. You won’t tell us another long story

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Colombia v Argentina will be decided by a penalty shootout
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Emi Martinez cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:12am On Jul 07, 2021
Argentina survive a huge scare. Emiliano Martinez the shootout hero cool

We will indeed have a Brazil vs Argentina final. Mad ting.

Can't wait for that one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:14am On Jul 07, 2021
popizaino:

We should have long seen this at Chelsea involving hazard and EMERSON but conte and his fellow Italian brother sarri were too foolish to make it work .

undecided

I can't make sense of this comment o boss, no vex. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:14am On Jul 07, 2021
BlueMann:
Argentina survive a huge scare. Emiliano Martinez the shootout hero cool

We will indeed have a Brazil vs Argentina final. Mad ting.

Can't wait for that one.
How on earth did Arsenal let that boy go.

Man was trash-talking is opponents, and backed it up by saving their pens.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:18am On Jul 07, 2021
Sulele04:

Martinez deserves a better club

He followed all the penalties and caught 3

Messi vs Neymar at Maracana

Brazil has a better and more balanced squad they should be favourites

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Sulele04:

I've said it before...mere looking at Martinez fills one with confidence. Brilliant goalie.

As for Arsenal...na oga Jodera and oga Roland17 fit answer that one, me I neither know nor care.
In fact, e sweet me grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:24am On Jul 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

Brazil are definitely favorites...asides the squad, they have the home advantage and that historic run of never losing a copa game on home soil (if I'm not mistaken).

Scaloni better start Di Maria cos I don't see the sense in persisting with Nicholas Gonzalez, who offers less IMO. And that Argentina right back go need to dey awake, make Neymar no disgrace am that day.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Messi and Argentina cannot afford to lose. They just can't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:48am On Jul 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

I told them in our thread we sold the wrong keeper, I don't see him staying at villa park for a long time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:16am On Jul 07, 2021
BlueMann:
Messi and Argentina cannot afford to lose. They just can't.
I dey go mountain like this for Messi matter.

That cup must come home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2021
Skimpledawg:

I dey go mountain like this for Messi matter.

That cup must come home
Remember say Neymar never win am cheesy

Enough motivation to tear the Messi apart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:22am On Jul 07, 2021
odizeey:

Wait.. Neymar wasn’t part of Brazil’s squad two years ago?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Brazil for the Win . There squad is more balanced and they will run Otamendi down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Afobear:
Brazil for the Win . There squad is more balanced and they will run Otamendi down

What football club do you support ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2021
popizaino:

The image doesn't even support your nonsense agenda. Pls show another thing

Don't use your head to hit the wall, use it to think about how Chiesa got to that scoring position while Busquets was watching him like a referee.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2021
BlueMann:

undecided

I can't make sense of this comment o boss, no vex. tongue

Popizaino is still suffering from Fraudiola's syndrome.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2021
andrewbaba44:

What football club do you support ?

Anzhi

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Afobear:

Anzhi

Warey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

Brazil has a better and more balanced squad they should be favorites
Honestly, I don't think they have a better side. The major advantage here is probably cos of their home ground. This Argentina side would so be on fire if the forwards manages to score sitters and not waste chances.

Yes, we know Neymar is in fine form but let's not forget his superior is even in a better form. But then, lets not.be quick to judge, Saturday looks far, but near as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Afobear:

Anzhi
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2021
odizeey:

Neymar go humble.

Messi means business this Copa.

Enough with the insults
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2021
lordfalcao:
we will save this post so the day we win the league. You won’t tell us another long story

He told us we are playing community defending to protect Jorgi...... And that no team has ever won the UCL playing 3 at the back.

Well, Chelsea won, he was called out and shockingly, he exercised some decency by hiding under the euphoria the win.

Unsurprisingly however, he sneaked out a month later to tell us that he can never be sold by a players performance in a tournament, and that the league has become the proper standard of test.

I no longer take him seriously

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Ibime:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2021
swiz123:

He told us we are playing community defending to protect Jorgi...... And that no team has ever won the UCL playing 3 at the back.

Well, Chelsea won, he was called out and shockingly, he exercised some decency by hiding under the euphoria the win.

Unsurprisingly however, he sneaked out a month later to tell us that he can never be sold by a players performance in a tournament, and that the league has become the proper standard of test.

I no longer take him seriously
we will revisit the post when Chelsea wins the league to know his next excuse

(1) (2) (3) ... (11940) (11941) (11942) (11943) (11944) (11945) (11946) ... (19238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), airmark(m), Segedinho(m), Taguchi, Realtord43, Theuniverse, Vischy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.