Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10562044 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11974) (11975) (11976) (11977) (11978) (11979) (11980) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
mount is a stretch, I will personally feed your whole generation
Baba how far come and feed me now

Just so you know, my feeding allowance per month
Food: 70,000
Meat: 30,000
Drinks: 50,000

Very small, not up to a thousand dollars grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
airmark:

Go and give Fraudiola, Ashley Young, Darmian, Bayern's flop Perisick, Alosses Sanchez, Scummies' left strikeback Lukaku and let's see if he will get 1 point from the group.

How many among these 31 with majority being 2 for 5 naira/free players, can break into Fraudiola's first 11?

Mention 5 players from Donetsk and Michengladbach without checking google I am sure many people here can mention 11 Inter players without google
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
johnstar:
grin

The players dem wey u dey argue about here nor even sabi your generation… u come here dey yan shit.. if na poverty mentality

Mason mount go feed your whole generation

Ewu gambia
keep quiet make person hear word jor undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Anybody looking to make money

Nigerian commodity exchange is a mess, you can take advantage of it

Nigeria produces 70% of the entire planet's yam

Meanwhile Jamaica and ghana dominates the market, if you can find a means to locally source the yam, you will make billions

America imports 48% of the global production of yam

All you need is branding and packaging for your yam, the demand is there, find a way to package and preserve the product, it can be diced into different sizes and shapes then frozen

There is money there, the market is worth billions

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
This England people sef lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Baba how far come and feed me now

Just so you know, my feeding allowance per month
Food: 70,000
Meat: 30,000
Drinks: 50,000

Very small, not up to a thousand dollars grin
30,000 on meat, 50,000 on drinks, hope those figures are wishful projections, cause if you are wasting 80,000 that you could have invested into your life on those things, you need help, you don't want to make money? And improve your options? You don't want to go to Stamford bridge live and watch chelsea play, where are your aspirations? Na wa for some people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oloshi u get d funds to feed me ?? Oya wire me 10know i go drop my account number

0157939858 GTBank

if you send 10k

I go deactivate my account

If u nor do am Remain a fool forever

Havertz10:
mount is a stretch, I will personally feed your whole generation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
30,000 on meat, 50,000 on drinks, hope those figures are wishful projections, cause if you are wasting 80,000 that you could have invested into your life on those things, you need help, you don't want to make money? And improve your options? You don't want to go to Stamford bridge live and watch chelsea play, where are your aspirations? Na wa for some people
Stop taking everything literally.

Seems donjazet of yesteryears infected you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
arukwe123:
keep quiet make person hear word jor undecided

Alaye I’m not the cause of your misfortune…na cruiz me dey catch here

If u dey vx go create ur website grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
BlueRayDick:
This England people sef lipsrsealed
he go shock this people angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
Anybody looking to make money

Nigerian commodity exchange is a mess, you can take advantage of it

Nigeria produces 70% of the entire planet's yam

Meanwhile Jamaica and ghana dominates the market, if you can find a means to locally source the yam, you will make billions

America imports 48% of the global production of yam

All you need is branding and packaging for your yam, the demand is there, find a way to package and preserve the product, it can be diced into different sizes and shapes then frozen

There is money there, the market is worth billions
Are you following the Yam Market in Nigeria? The yam being produced in Nigeria is not even enough to feed 20% of the entire population talkmore of exporting it ... there is demand for Yam locally .. logistics has always been the issue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Djokovic once again in another GS final, seems it’s going to be 20 20 20, he’s unplayable RN……the GOAT title gets more interesting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
PDPGuy:
cheesy

EURO FINALS JINX

Host: Portugal
Final: Portugal 0 - 1 Greece

Host: France
Final: France 0 - 1 Portugal

Final Host: England
Final: England - Italy

...what say you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
I am generational na, and I don't eat cheap. Each of my meals cost at least 1,500 and I eat 3 square meals, for 30 days. Do the math cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
johnstar:
Oloshi u get d funds to feed me ?? Oya wire me 10know i go drop my account number

0157939858 GTBank

if you send 10k

I go deactivate my account

If u nor do am Remain a fool forever

cheesy I said your generation not just you, I need the account details of every member of your family

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Djokovic once again in another GS final, seems it’s going to be 20 20 20, he’s unplayable RN……the GOAT title gets more interesting
Berettini's best surface is clay so I don't see him dragging this with Djoker who is also the defending champ, na just my guy Federer wey I just dey pity as them go bypass am, but bro Djokovic might vex and do a calendar slam ooh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Singapore1:

Are you following the Yam Market in Nigeria? The yam being produced in Nigeria is not even enough to feed 20% of the entire population talkmore of exporting it ... there is demand for Yam locally .. logistics has always been the issue
You can situate the processing factory at a state with access to major yam production hubs, go to the farm and strike deals directly with the farmers, process, package, freeze and prepare the product for export, you can also sell it locally, Nigerians don't understand the value of economy of scale, if you make various 5kg bags of diced frozen yam and sell them at a fair price that is significantly cheaper than yam sold at the market, people will buy it, there are machines that can wash, peel and process the yam into different sizes and shapes, you can even have hubs in major cities to handle local demands, supermarkets and even online retailers

You are providing a service that gives people clean, already peeled yam that is cheap and also preservable, someone can buy a bag of chip sized slices defrost it to fry or cube sizes defrost it and boil , the options are limitless, main thing is to give your customers value for their money and you will succeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
cheesy I said your generation not just you, I need the account details of every member of your family

cheesy

Shame am with 10k na, that's less down $25. Once you shame am, you don technically shame em Generation join.

Hope you no dey reside at Brokelyn Avenue in Southie sha.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
The only time I tend to agree with Havertz10 completely is when he discusses topics that is related to economy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
You can situate the processing factory at a state with access to major yam production hubs, go to the farm and strike deals directly with the farmers, process, package, freeze and prepare the product for export, you can also sell it locally, Nigerians don't understand the value of economy of scale, if you make varuous 5kg bags of diced frozen yam and sell them at a fair price that is significantly cheaper than yam sold at the market, people will buy it, there are machines that can wash, peel and process the yam into different sizes and shapes, you can even have hubs in major cities to handle local demands, supermarkets and even online retailers

You are providing a service that gives people clean, already peeled yam that is cheap and also preservable, someone can buy a bag of chip sized slices defrost it to fry or cube sizes defrost it and boil , the options are limitless, main thing is to give your customers value for their money and you will succeed

Did you understand what he typed?

He said the yam is not even enough, and you are still saying he should set up a processing factory.

Which yam will he process there?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
izzou:

Did you understand what he typed?

He said the yam is not even enough, and you are still saying he should set up a processing factory.

Which yam will he process there?
logistics, yam production isn't the problem, getting it from the farmers to consumers is the problem

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
You can situate the processing factory at a state with access to major yam production hubs, go to the farm and strike deals directly with the farmers, process, package, freeze and prepare the product for export, you can also sell it locally, Nigerians don't understand the value of economy of scale, if you make varuous 5kg bags of diced frozen yam and sell them at a fair price that is significantly cheaper than yam sold at the market, people will buy it, there are machines that can wash, peel and process the yam into different sizes and shapes, you can even have hubs in major cities to handle local demands, supermarkets and even online retailers

wow you need to stick to this job, the clown work no fit you grin

Well I guess clowns have other jobs too tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
logistics, yam production isn't the problem, getting it from the farmers to consumers is the problem

Who told you yam production is not a problem?

Let's not derail the thread sha. I have walked this path before

The yam Nigeria produces as a whole is not enough for the South sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:

Like I said brother yam is so scarce now that they are now selling sliced Yam in the market

Adding the security situation of the country to it, you don't want to get kidnapped transporting Yam
Most hotels in Lagos now give potatoes in replace of yam

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
@havertz10
What you are proposing is what dangote is doing and it is not going very well for his tomato production because not enough people are farming, add that to the security challenge of the country, people can't go out to farm ...

So it is not about setting up a factory or anything, it is about low input from farmers

Sorry for derailing

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

Shame am with 10k na, that's less down $25. Once you shame am, you don technically shame em Generation join.

Hope you no dey reside at Brokelyn Avenue in Southie sha.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Singapore1:

Like I said brother yam is so scarce now that they are now selling sliced Yam in the market

Adding the security situation of the country to it, you don't want to get kidnapped transporting Yam
Most hotels in Lagos now give potatoes in replace of yam
i'm confused, I thought that it was bottlenecks and artificial scarcity that limited supply
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
i'm confused, I thought that it was bottlenecks and artificial scarcity that limited supply
It will only get worse with urbanisation, places meant for farming are being used for construction, Nigerians can build house anywhere as long as they have roof under their head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Singapore1:

It will only get worse with urbanisation, places meant for farming are being used for construction, Nigerians can build house anywhere as long as they have roof under their head
Nigerians are greedy, there is no scarcity, people just inflating the price to milk as much money as they can get from the commodity, if you are interested, do your research

https://www.nairaland.com/6438557/last-harvest-yam-farm-govt

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/places-where-to-buy-yam-in-nigeria/

Singapore1:
@havertz10
What you are proposing is what dangote is doing and it is not going very well for his tomato production because not enough people are farming, add that to the security challenge of the country, people can't go out to farm ...

So it is not about setting up a factory or anything, it is about low input from farmers

Sorry for derailing
then he should venture into farming, vertical integration will reduce the price for consumers even further and generate more revenue for him, he can buy acres of land anywhere that is condusive for farming tomatoes, import gmo seeds from abroad, grow enough for his factory to be fully optimized and even have excess to be sold locally, wetin dey worry Nigerians self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Berettini's best surface is clay so I don't see him dragging this with Djoker who is also the defending champ, na just my guy Federer wey I just dey pity as them go bypass am, but bro Djokovic might vex and do a calendar slam ooh

He’s on serious Para mood, might sweep everything now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Singapore1:
@havertz10

Sorry for derailing
this is where d government has really failed in Nigeria.... Agriculture in Nigeria ought to be highly industrialized... vast area of land in d north should have been used for mechanised farming...today we should not be talking about bh and bandits terrorising farmers,bkos d industrialized farms will be well guarded and a lot of northern youths will be absorbed into d system....d founding fathers of Nigeria got it all wrong at d beginning,, till now we are still suffering from their errors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
macjireh:

this is where d government has really failed in Nigeria.... Agriculture in Nigeria ought to highly industrialized... vast area of land in d north should have been used for mechanised farming...today we should not be talking about bh and bandits terrorising farmers,bkos d industrialized farms will be well guarded and a lot of northern youths will be absorbed into d system....d founding fathers of Nigeria got it all wrong at d beginning,, till now we are still suffering from their errors

grin

South no get land for farming?! Who get good land for farming pass between North and South?! Nobody want farm anymore...... mechanised or no mechanised.

We can't keep blaming everything on the Government. What's you and I are doing to grow grains, tubers and vegetables? Government ain't Angels Bruh. Farm or we all get starved. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11974) (11975) (11976) (11977) (11978) (11979) (11980) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Santos07, humblesteve(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), andrewbaba44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.