Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517144 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12082) (12083) (12084) (12085) (12086) (12087) (12088) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Segedinho:
Opour.

Everywhere don burst.. grin cheesy

Party scatter cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
schurley:

In a rebuttal to this

He must have been young and naive, now is repentant and has denounced any link or connection with Vodoo tongue tongue

All those were even jokes in a fun thread where people were catching cruise

Someone must be some level of foolish to take a post describing doggy style over missionary as evidence of Juju

So if someone say Morata should wash his head in a river, means he believes in Celestial worship?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lewis Bate's move to Leeds is ‘done’. The midfielder has said said his goodbyes to people at Chelsea.

[via @AdamNewson]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amoto94:
Lewis Bate's move to Leeds is ‘done’. The midfielder has said said his goodbyes to people at Chelsea.

[via @AdamNewson]

Now I'll be looking forward to Leeds' games even more. Goodluck to Bates. Talented guy.

Preparing my mind for an imminent Livramento announcement.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
ManU and Arsenal fans are discussing their team news in their threads and we are discussing the efficacy and efficiency of juju for days without end in sight, if this is not serious juju then I don't know what it is.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

All those were even jokes in a fun thread where people were catching cruise

Someone must be some level of foolish to take a post describing doggy style over missionary as evidence of Juju

So if someone say Morata should wash his head in a river, means he believes in Celestial worship?

I get your instance was in a jovial convo, but you know what they say about agenda grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
BlueMann:

Shots always wayward? Passing below average? Can't dribble to save his life?

Domenico Berardi??

Wawu
He's right to some extent.. The Berardi I watched in the group stage, I was hoping Mancini doesn't start him in knock out stages.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Pegasus spyware kept changing its mode of injecting malware in targeted phones with help of vulnerabilities of various applications. Earlier it was WhatsApp and now it is Apple iMessage, a cyber expert tells Poonam Agarwal.
https://www.thequint.com/news/india/pegasus-spyware-malware-attack-nso-group-cyber-security-bjp-india-whatsapp?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amoto94:
ManU and Arsenal fans are discussing their team news in their threads and we are discussing the efficacy and efficiency of juju for days without end in sight, if this is not serious juju then I don't know what it is.

You no see scumies and gunners fan chipping in their own hot takes on the JuJu convo hear and dear.

Marina should be held responsible for all these
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
24 pages! Mehn this thread sha. When football start all this go end or reduce.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ebukacute:

I am serious on this . I wan use pesin shine for here... Most of them blabbing that charms doesn't exists are shouting "holy ghost fire" every Sunday ooo.
lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amoto94:

[via @AdamNewson]

The deal could be announced this evening. Livramento is also looking likely to leave, but Tuchel reportedly likes Dujon Sterling and wants him to stay, so Chelsea will be looking to keep him long term.

At least one talented RB remains.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Trevor012:
cheesy cheesy

Cc airmark, segedinho , donstan18

Our Trevor has done it again

The internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
BlueMann:

The deal could be announced this evening. Livramento is also looking likely to leave, but Tuchel reportedly likes Dujon Sterling and wants him to stay, so Chelsea will be looking to keep him long term.

I believe Sterling is the one keeping Livramento out and the reason the club didn't push hard for Hakimi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
BlueMann:

Dujon sterling was actually more highly rated than James in the academy before his Injury setback. Let's see what happens

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mount analysing his freekick technique at age 12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOEHwAfjgtM

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Losing Livramento is going to hurt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
If Chelsea is serious about getting a quality striker for a cheap bargain,then they should head to Argentina league. That country is never short of quality strikers any day anytime. They can afford to give all the teams in epl strikers a d still be having more than enough to give other leagues. Our scout should head straight to south America and they wont regret it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
drisham:

Cc airmark, segedinho , donstan18

Our Trevor has done it again

The internet never forgets

Raumdeuter and sod09 are irresponsible. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mecka: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Did you guys see how falcons were disgraced and insulted on a bus in austria for representing Nigeria. cc airmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Other accounts say that Obaseki was an ally to the king till the very end. Your screenshot doesn't suggest any kind of betrayal either
That's neither here nor there though.

The one that is busting my head is that you think the whites must have had a counter jazz to mitigate the effects of human sacrifice on an industrial scale, rather than just accept that the jazz did not work cheesy

Obaseki's change of tone was AFTER the British had conquered Bini. The British essentially left him to rule in the Oba's stead and he allegedly got comfy with being the biggest man on campus and forgot about the exiled king.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mecka:
Did you guys see how falcons were disgraced and insulted on a bus in austria for representing Nigeria. cc airmark

Saw that on IG yesterday.

He was fortunate someone like me wasn't in the bus, i would have slapped the mofo for calling those innocent ladies motherfvckers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
afrodoc2:

Obaseki's change of tone was AFTER the British had conquered Bini. The British essentially left him to rule in the Oba's stead and he allegedly got comfy with being the biggest man on campus and forgot about the exiled king.

Exactly this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mecka:

Very annoying rubbish. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Emerson has handed in a transfer request.

The problem will be to get a buyer, cos no one has matched the club's valuation of the player.

Sha, the road is getting clearer for Ian Maatsen.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Chelsea have opened talks to hand Dujon Sterling a new contract. Goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
airmark:

Saw that on IG yesterday.

He was fortunate someone like me wasn't in the bus, i would have slapped the mofo for calling those innocent ladies motherfvckers.

That was what angered me the most, using foul language on those ladies....the fair lady from Leicester was very frightened from her expression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
popizaino:
If Chelsea is serious about getting a quality striker for a cheap bargain,then they should head to Argentina league. That country is never short of quality strikers any day anytime. They can afford to give all the teams in epl strikers a d still be having more than enough to give other leagues. Our scout should head straight to south America and they wont regret it.

I share this sentiment.
Signing a young talented striker like Haaland is a big deal but dealing with that glutton Raiola is another headache on its own.
Look at what he's doing to Man United, telling Pogba not to renew his contract cos he want to cut a sizeable chunk from him with either PSG or Madrid with huge sign on bonus.
South American league is renowned for their talent pool. Data Analytics and lazy scouts are the reason we don't get to read much about them on the tabloids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
BlueMann:
Emerson has handed in a transfer request.

The problem will be to get a buyer, cos no one has matched the club's valuation of the player.

Sha, the road is getting clearer for Ian Maatsen.

I read it on one of Fabrizio's ally twitter page that Napoli are seriously interested in him. If they can meet the valuation. Good for us.
I still don't know what Drinkwater, Bakayoko , Kepa and that biscuit back Reuben Loftus cheek are waiting for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
pamcode:
24 pages! Mehn this thread sha. When football start all this go end or reduce.

Oddly, the opinions shared and the insights on topics varying from theism to the veracity of biblical doctrines to the efficacy of voodoo and more have been the most diverse on Nairaland all month.

Go to frontpage threads, the opinions are just 3-pronged: Afônja,. flathèad and almajiri slurs; On some, it's just two: men are scum, women are hôes. On other threads, it's mostly Messi-Ronaldo, or Leftists versus Right-leaning folks insulting each other.

The opinions shared in those 24 pages you think were wasted are a welcome change from the usual predictable, stale takes on issues.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12082) (12083) (12084) (12085) (12086) (12087) (12088) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, afrodoc2, chic2pimp(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.