Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10524923 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12095) (12096) (12097) (12098) (12099) (12100) (12101) ... (19165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Griffon:

I don't know about those ones but you see these ones below, na the D'tigress I know. Those chicks are mainly foreign based, see sweet looks kiss

If any of these chicks come your house spread nyansh for you on a Sunday morning eh, you dare not remember we're up against a bad economy in the country.
grin grin Bad guy
You’re right sha. This D’Tigress team has so much eye-candy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2021
pamcode:
are these the sisters that wanted to change their nationality.
Nope
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Trevor012:
In a combined United and Chelsea first 11 am struggling to see any Chelsea player grin grin

That's fine nigga, as long as we are holding UCL trophy and you can't dream of holding it in the next ten years

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

That's fine nigga, as long as we are holding UCL trophy and you can't dream of holding it in the next ten years
Been there and done it cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Some people don't know their elders cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Trevor012:
Some people don't know their elders cheesy cheesy

Elders dress well nowadays. Make Elders no dey brag wearing rag.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

Scummies before and after the season grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Trevor012:

Oya do am again smiley

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2021
Positive vibes all over Chelsea

Even players like drinkwater and zappacosta are happy, laughing and commenting on Chelsea's page

Tuchel is a legacy manager, I hope that the board gives him all the support he needs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2021
How Trees Talk To Each Other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un2yBgIAxYs

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2021
MorataFC:
Wonders have ended grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6665280/girlfriend-man-killed-during-endsars

Grab 'The Tibetan book of the dead' and read.
I dropped that book when it almost messed up my brain. Stuffs like that do happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Hahahahaha
Real or photoshopped?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Uncle Jodera and co.,

Better warn your club oh grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2021
BlueMann:
Uncle Jodera and co.,

God forbid ooo... grin grin
Ah.... Right from the time wey una carry champions league with all those portends that happened, I don dey fear portends nowadays ooo...

Na to join skimple look for mountain enter bdat oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2021
BlueMann ipost=104032581:
Uncle Jodera and co.,

Relegation loading..................... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Amoto94:
Havertz10, Donjazet, and Tjay this may interest you guys:
http://www.aboutatheism.net/articles/thplvig-ibn-taymiyyah-on-the-reasoning-of-the-atheist.cfm
Interesting discussion. But I'm not an atheist.

I'm an agnostic or freethinker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2021
Jodera:
Ah.... Right from the time wey una carry champions league with all those portends that happened, I don dey fear portends nowadays ooo...

Ramsdale wey sabi fvck up.

Go for Sam Johnstone (30M) or Sergio Romero (free)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2021
MorataFC:
Relegation loading..................... grin
God wey make us no fit relegate last season no fit allow us relegate this season.

We too big for that na grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Expert17:

Ramsdale wey sabi fvck up.

Go for Sam Johnstone (30M) or Sergio Romero (free)

I no know wetin our Technical director dey reason sef.

But mehn, una dey do Romero Strong thing oo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Jodera:
God wey make us no fit relegate last season no fit allow us relegate this season.

We too big for that na grin
you better sell ur club to Dangote in order to manage it well for u cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Jodera:
I no know wetin our Technical director dey reason sef.

But mehn, una dey do Romero Strong thing oo grin

We have released him already, I like that Romero ehnn

The painful part was, he wasn't selected for Copa America after going a full season without a single appearance @ United.

Back to Arsenal, make una just avoid Ramsdale or Onana.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Expert17:

The painful part was, he wasn't selected for Copa America after going a full season without a single appearance @ United.

Back to Arsenal, make una just avoid Ramsdale or Onana .

Why Onana?
... em em, but I think dem say Onana is a good Kepa keeper now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Botfuss: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

I am not sure but I googled it and these are the links I saw

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-happens-if-a--16-year-old-shows-a-fake-id-to--2940262.html

There is something called a "Strict Liability"

https://www.bhwlawfirm.com/statutory-rape-texas/

Reasonable belief or mistake of age would be a defense where the girl is above 13 years.

Better even if he has evidence for misrepresentation by the girl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Beachvolleyball my new favorite sport, women though .. grin cheesy
Where's that NL thug , chic2pimp .. I dey Rome come an beat me tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2021
MorataFC:
you better sell ur club to Dangote in order to manage it well for u cool
Which dangote? grin
Make him first manage Nigeria tomato refinery grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Expert17:

Back to Arsenal, make una just avoid Ramsdale or Onana.

Lol... Na now una dey release am grin. Una dey fond of making players lose national trophy by not partaking in it.
Na so mourinho bench Martial wella, France wey go win world cup no call am. And him be dey France team well before then oo

Now Romero too, him don go lose copa after being a crucial part in that Argentine team. If only you guys have just not blocked his Everton move.

Anyways, that Onana and Ramsdale, I no just understand us walai. The Martinez sale just dey bite us back to back. Even to get decent keeper dey hard those arsenal Oga at the top embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

It's hard o, Maybe you should try this tactic of asking for the original birth certificate. grin grin grin

Nacking any girl you meet without due diligence can be costly especially if you ditch her the next morning
No be obianojazz talk say him run go station report say babe rape him, before she go do same after their one night fvck grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Jodera:

Or better still, just join the Blues family. Membership is still open, and forms are still on sale. But you can get yours free if you bring one bottle of Vodka. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2021
BlueMann:

Or better still, just join the Blues family. Membership is still open, and forms are still on sale. But you can get yours free if you bring one bottle of Vodka. wink
I don't want vodka o, he should bring Saka along when he's coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2021
swiz123:

Always cancelling posts like you have the most intelligent suggestion to make.

Ronaldinho led a reckless life which ultimately cut up with him. It had nothing to do with any 3 months injury..

Wilshere had repeated injuries which stalled his development... Similar thing is happening to Hazard. So their case is different.

Owen only relied heavily on speed... Was never that talented.

Talented players 90% of the time bounce back from injuries. If you played football, you should easily understand this. There are those players who despite not playing with you for months will still come back and take the shine
Michael Owen won Ballon d'or, it wasn't just speed. Dude was super talented, injury did him bad in the end sha....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Trevor012:

No better way to enjoy your season than seeing your team been formidable by the best player of your rival team. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12095) (12096) (12097) (12098) (12099) (12100) (12101) ... (19165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, fredoooooo, DynamoDeGreat, PendragonVII, CaptainStephen(m), rooftops, niggaman(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.