Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511637 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12142) (12143) (12144) (12145) (12146) (12147) (12148) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

Gomez and Adrian played more games and never conceded 7 in a game

Are you blind? grin grin

Against Aston Villa below they were the main architects of those 7 goals conceded.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abba Kyari has replied cheesy cheesy cheesy

He wrote in the post later deleted along with some other comments, “Hahahahaha indicted where, How? On social media abi. Let’s see the Evidence of the indictment or the Letter from the court looking for us. Many people who admire our clothes were connected to the designer, So this is an offense now? Or to arrest when their (sic) is a Complaint of threat to life is an offense?

“The bad belle people will wait forever to see us arrested or to produce the papers calling for our arrest. We will not be surprise (sic) if a Fake arrest warrant on us will start circulating later today.

“If FBI wants to hear from somebody working with any Government, they will send letter to the Government of that Country. Am sure that letter too can be fabricated and circulated on social media soonest too. Best wishes for the people waiting to see us arrested, Hahahahaha.”

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
airmark:

Are you blind? grin grin

Against Aston Villa below they were the main architects of those 7 goals conceded.

After VVD left, these 2 played and never conceded 7 goals like when VVD was on the field
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Congrats to Farmers league expert Bayern for another league title.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Trevor012:

Abba Kyari has replied cheesy cheesy cheesy

He wrote in the post later deleted along with some other comments, “Hahahahaha indicted where, How? On social media abi. Let’s see the Evidence of the indictment or the Letter from the court looking for us. Many people who admire our clothes were connected to the designer, So this is an offense now? Or to arrest when their (sic) is a Complaint of threat to life is an offense?

“The bad belle people will wait forever to see us arrested or to produce the papers calling for our arrest. We will not be surprise (sic) if a Fake arrest warrant on us will start circulating later today.

“If FBI wants to hear from somebody working with any Government, they will send letter to the Government of that Country. Am sure that letter too can be fabricated and circulated on social media soonest too. Best wishes for the people waiting to see us arrested, Hahahahaha.”
His oga at the top has him covered. I said it before as long as he doesn't leave Nigeria, nothing is going to happen to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
airmark:

Is Magun (Juju) real?

E don catch you before?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

After VVD left, these 2 played and never conceded 7 goals like when VVD was on the field

VVD never conceded 7 goals without these 2 players playing with him. So they caused it and your reliable whoscored confirmed it with their ratings.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lautaro Martinez is apparently interested in going to Arsenal. I like that Guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Capaldi:
Congrats to Farmers league expert Bayern for another league title.

Already? grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Capaldi:
Lautaro Martinez is apparently interested in going to Arsenal. I like that Guy.

I think that guy is poor man Tevez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

E don catch you before?

Why are you afraid to answer? You know about it as seen below.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
airmark:

U dig reach 2013... Omoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
airmark:

So when people discuss Dragons that means they exist? Your IQ must be really low

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
afrodoc2:

If only there was a glass or grass chopping competition at the Olympics grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin
Bros sege for use sodiki shine

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

At the end f it all Pep is not spending his money, Its City spending and Tuchel is not spending hs money, Its Chelsea spending

Now compare Citys spending under Pep to Chelseas spending in the same time and we will find out the real fact

The screenshot specifically mentioned Pep. It's not a City thing. It's Pep.

Rather than comparing City to Chelsea, let's do Pep vs Klopp who came to England roughly the same time...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

So when people discuss Dragons that means they exist? Your IQ must be really low

Everybody knows that dragon is a fiction. Unless you want us to take all your views as fallacies, including your naming Fraudiola as the best coach ever. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
thorrvik55:

U dig reach 2013... Omoo grin grin

Raumdeuter was caught like a thief. grin

Abeg which one is Arochukwu long Juju as typed by one of my doctor friends?

afrodoc2:

Nah. Well he can die suddenly from stroke, heart attack, magun, Arochukwu long juju and other things like that, but not from the virus. grin

The virus operates like any other respiratory infection in that it first makes one sick before killing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
MorataFC:
Any African man that denies the existence of juju is living in a fool paradise, my uncle told me a story of one man I know very well around late '80, this man traveled to abroad for good 17 years without looking back and he had an aged mother which is curious to see her only surviving son at all cost, to cut the story short the woman met someone who told her to bring any of his belongings cap or shoe but she could not find any because the man had gone for a long time but luckily for her she managed to find one of his photos and that is what they used and the man told her mother that she should be rejoicing because her son will be back to Nigeria within 7 days, lo and behold on the 5th day the man left his wife with 3 children and found in himself in his home town.
Juju dey, but the end result is not always good becos the end of that story is that that man became liability to his mother to himself and liability to the entire community.

grin grin grin

Raumdeuter, you wan go Naija this year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
MorataFC:
Any African man that denies the existence of juju is living in a fool paradise, my uncle told me a story of one man I know very well around late '80, this man traveled to abroad for good 17 years without looking back and he had an aged mother which is curious to see her only surviving son at all cost, to cut the story short the woman met someone who told her to bring any of his belongings cap or shoe but she could not find any because the man had gone for a long time but luckily for her she managed to find one of his photos and that is what they used and the man told her mother that she should be rejoicing because her son will be back to Nigeria within 7 days, lo and behold on the 5th day the man left his wife with 3 children and found in himself in his home town.
Juju dey, but the end result is not always good becos the end of that story is that that man became liability to his mother to himself and liability to the entire community.

grin

Abeg.... you fit tell me title of this comedy skit?! I know juju dey, but dis one I no fit believe am at all.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Omo na true say Asiwaju don transition?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Omo na true say Asiwaju don transition?

Lie, but i learnt he is ill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
timbros:

The screenshot specifically mentioned Pep. It's not a City thing. It's Pep.

Rather than comparing City to Chelsea, let's do Pep vs Klopp who came to England roughly the same time...

Did Pep spend his own money? City is the entity spending and they are comparable to Chelsea.

Let's compare City's spending since 2016 with Chelsea since 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

Ramdeuter, you wan go Naija this year?

Another fiction of someone told me

If magun don catch you before then tell us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Abeg.... you fit tell me title of this comedy skit?! I know juju dey, but dis one I no fit believe am at all.
have u ever heard about Africa remote control before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

Another fiction of someone told me

If magun don catch you before then tell us

My guy dey fear.

You go just take one shirt and trouser, straight to Ogbomosho to start fetching water in the dirtiest river over there to sell. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:49am On Aug 01, 2021
Hello all Genuine and confirm CHELSEA Fans on Nairaland.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The return of competitive football, the return of fans, the return of the European Champions. August promises to be an exciting month, and here we round up everything that is happening in the world of Chelsea over the next 31 days…

Final pre-season push

Our second and penultimate pre-season fixture takes place at 3pm tomorrow, Sunday 1 August, at the Emirates Stadium. Arsenal are our opponents in the Mind Series fixture.

Then this coming Wednesday 4 August, football returns to a full-capacity Stamford Bridge!
Tottenham are the visitors for another Mind Series fixture, this one kicking off at 7.45pm.

Before the action on the pitch starts, there will be pre-match entertainment culminating in the Champions League trophy we won in May being paraded around Stamford Bridge for the first time. It will be carried around the pitch by one member of Thomas Tuchel’s squad, who will also be taking part in a pitchside question and answer session about that fantastic European triumph.

Super start

Our competitive campaign begins in Belfast on Wednesday 11 August when we will be aiming to win the Super Cup for the second time in our history.

The game at Windsor Park begins at 8pm, with Europa League winners Villarreal standing in the way of our second trophy of the year.

Start of the League.

Then the league action gets underway, and it’s a traditional 3pm start on Saturday 14 August as we welcome Crystal Palace to SW6 for our first competitive game in front of a full house since March 2020.

The men’s team schedule continues with a pair of big away games. The first is at Arsenal on Sunday 22 August (4.30pm), and the second at Anfield as we play Liverpool on Saturday 28 August (5.30pm).

European adventures planned

The draw for the 2021/22 Champions League group stage takes place between those fixtures, at 5pm on Thursday 26 August. As holders, Chelsea will be in Pot One.

Transfer window closes

The Premier League transfer window will remain open until 11pm on Tuesday 31 August. Three rounds of league fixtures will have been completed by then.

All the very best for this season to us all BLUE FANS.
We can't wait for beautiful football all over again.
Let's go Boys.
CHELSEA FOR LIFE.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Pheeeew... Hope this clown won't turn to a resident here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Them no suppose allow us enter sef
But they need a club to stay at the bottom sha

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Good day and happy new month to y'all.

Just a little something to spice up your day...a compilation of James doing what he does best.

PS. Almost all the chances were missed.

https://twitter.com/PillzMrDj/status/1421723994483482628?s=20

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Taking alook at neymar and hazard's career overall,who do you think has been a better player?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12142) (12143) (12144) (12145) (12146) (12147) (12148) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Silentgroper(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.