Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560522 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12179) (12180) (12181) (12182) (12183) (12184) (12185) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2021
Oldboss:

top star ate still there Messi leaving is bad for business. Thier
Benzmiss
fruadhazard
Pedri
Suarez
finichurs jrn
club supporters will still watch
Stop taking drugs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2021
Android17:

I read that City went all in because the manager is mesmerized by Grealish. They said KdB was highly recommending him (even now liking all his recent posts since signing with MCFC) and that Guardiola was asking some people who work at Villa questions about Jack during golf. Things they say he never does.
Small small dey lie na....no be small pikin dey this thread grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2021
The Grealish dragggin Don already start grin

Them say him get Iwobi numbers..

Even Shaqiri comparison lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2021
Android17:

That is not what I read online, In actual fact, that is why MCFC till today have a bad relationship with Napoli and refused to pay any more for Koulibaly. They had agreed on 50 M I think and Jorginho had even agreed terms, then Sarri wanted the player in Chelsea so Napoli raised it to 55 M and asked MCFC to match it which they refused to do.
This lie dey turn belly abeg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2021
WhoDeyHause:

I even wonder who will be watching la ligo when it starts. You people would suffer very well financially.

As if you epl fan boys used to watch Laliga before

Barca and Madrid have fans all over the world more than all epl teams abi you think say na naija viewing center and beer parlour football end

And yes messi leaving Laliga will affect Barca for sure

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2021
timbros:
The Freakish dragggin Don already start grin

Them say him get Iwobi numbers..

Even Shaqiri comparison lol
Grealish is average - No cap on that.

Hudson odio >>>>>>>>>>>>Grealish.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2021
BlueAngel444:
it was €50m initial fee plus €5 in add on, Chelsea offered the full €55m, meanwhile City thought they had a deal agreed already, it's understandable if they were offended.

Have you considered that Aston Villa Chief mentioning an "agreement" in Grealish's contract was a plan to appease the fans that love Grealish cheesy

Less likely.

https://twitter.com/joeavfc1/status/1423359731696128004?s=20
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2021
According to The Daily Mail writers Matt Barlow and Simon Jones, Chelsea are ready to seal the Romelu Lukaku move for £95m within the next 24 hours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Catfishing:

Small small dey lie na....no be small pikin dey this thread grin

I have nothing to gain. I only reported what I read. You should try it sometimes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2021
Android17:

I have nothing to gain. I only reported what I read. You should try it sometimes.
Link or it is all bs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2021
andrew444:

As if you epl fan boys used to watch Laliga before

Barca and Madrid have fans all over the world more than all epl teams abi you think say na naija viewing center and beer parlour football end

And yes messi leaving Laliga will affect Barca for sure
Fans that many of them would run and follow messi to any club he signs for. The english league is the most followed league in the world so I don't know where you got your barka and madrid facts from.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2021
Catfishing:

Link or it is all bs

Link to what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2021
If Paris Saint-Germain sign Leo Messi, it would be impossible for them to stay within FFP rules as Neymar, Mbappe, Ramos, Donnarumma, Wijnaldum, Di Maria and more are all on massive wages. The few mega rich clubs know UEFA can’t stop them now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Who else have been refreshing Spotify since yesternight... Las Las Ye na just cruise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2021
In other news, Nas King disease ii is out and Eminem has a verse on it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2021
"Mason & I float around a little bit, we want to go on the left side and the right. We are like ghosts for some defenders — it's not easy to catch us." #CFC

My game in my words – Kai Havertz

An interview by Liam Twomey.

https:///hCyrTaFby5?amp=1

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Kai Havertz on Mason Mount: “He’s an unbelievable player. He has so much talent. Our understanding is so good and I think it can be better this season than last season. I love to play with him because he’s a very good player and he makes some good assists for me."

Havertz must be on some weird shii...Mount talented? What rubbish... lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2021
WhoDeyHause:

Fans that many of them would run and follow messi to any club he signs for. The english league is the most followed league in the world so I don't know where you got your barka and madrid facts from.

Barca and Madrid got fans more than any club in Europe and this is a fact

As a Barca fan I will love Messi to do well at any team he goes and I will support him ,so does that stop me from being a Barca fan ? I have always supported Guardiola everywhere .

English league is the most followed league in the world for sure but that doesn’t mean you got fans than Barca and Madrid ,man united is the only team that come close when it comes to fans

Abi Na Chelsea wey the world begin know 2004 you wan talk grin

Even Chelsea fans here wey know about the game no go even talk this thing wey you talk

Fans that will run and follow messi because Messi will play forever Abi ?

So if Messi retire from football fans go follow am retire grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2021
BlueMann:
Kai Havertz on Mason Mount: “He’s an unbelievable player. He has so much talent. Our understanding is so good and I think it can be better this season than last season. I love to play with him because he’s a very good player and he makes some good assists for me."

Havertz must be on some weird shii...Mount talented? What rubbish... lipsrsealed

Maybe mount is Chelsea most talented player

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2021
BlueMann:

Oops

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Android17:

Link to what?
To these lies
Android17:

That is not what I read online, In actual fact, that is why MCFC till today have a bad relationship with Napoli and refused to pay any more for Koulibaly. They had agreed on 50 M I think and Jorginho had even agreed terms, then Sarri wanted the player in Chelsea so Napoli raised it to 55 M and asked MCFC to match it which they refused to do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

Una too dey overrate una sef for this Thread. Messi will even pick Liverpool over Chelsea .
are u sleep typing? wink grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2021
As we talk on Thursday afternoon, UK time, Chelsea are getting very close to landing Lukaku. I'm always reluctant to say this in a transfer window, from what I'm told the Lukaku one is over. I think Tammy has been offered as part of the deal."

@Matt_Law_DT
on
@LondonBluePod

This means the €110m offered or accepted could be €70m plus Abraham shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Last year, Barcelona star Lionel Messi was asked to pick 15 players from around the world that were up and coming talents that will go on to achieve great things in the future. As well as naming the likes of Borussia Dortmund Jadon Sancho and Kylian Mbappe of Paris Saint-Germain, Messi also included Mount on his list.

Messi said: “Having watched him play he has the potential to be one of the best.”

High praise indeed from the serial winner who now has a big decision to make on his next club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Last year, Barcelona star Lionel Messi was asked to pick 15 players from around the world that were up and coming talents that will go on to achieve great things in the future. As well as naming the likes of Borussia Dortmund Jadon Sancho and Kylian Mbappe of Paris Saint-Germain, Messi also included Mount on his list.

Messi said: “Having watched him play he has the potential to be one of the best.”

High praise indeed from the serial winner who now has a big decision to make on his next club.
fake quotes that messi's team have denied he ever made

Noticed this nonsense making rounds on Twitter, humans are becoming too gullible, I can only imagine how many other bullshitt agenda schemes like this is being fed to stupid people on a daily
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2021
BlueAngel444:
As we talk on Thursday afternoon, UK time, Chelsea are getting very close to landing Lukaku. I'm always reluctant to say this in a transfer window, from what I'm told the Lukaku one is over. I think Tammy has been offered as part of the deal."

@Matt_Law_DT
on
@LondonBluePod

This means the €110m offered or accepted could be €70m plus Abraham shocked

I almost feel bad for inter. What a downgrade. From Lukaku to Tammy.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Fake quotes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2021
BlueMann:

what should he have said when he is asked a question on mount? Are we supposed to use this to deny the truth right before our eyes, the world saw mount at the euros, if you noticed his hype train has lost steam, the only people still singing mount praises are sentimental Chelsea fans, everybody else gets irritated when you call that generic, average player talented, go to Chelsea pages or even his own page, likes have declined, comments have declined, his scam is at the edge of a cliff and everything at play around his career both at club and national team level is setting him up to fall

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Havertz10:
what should he have said when he is asked a question on mount? Are we supposed to use this to deny the truth right before our eyes, the world saw mount at the euros, if you noticed his hype train has lost steam, the only people still singing mount praises are sentimental Chelsea fans, everybody else gets irritated when you call that generic, average player talented, go to Chelsea pages or even his own page, likes have declined, comments have declined, his scam is at the edge of a cliff and everything at play around his career both at club and national team level is setting him up to fall

you stalk mount shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2021
I wonder why Messi only follows Chelsea, mancity and Barcelona on Instagram though.

Barcelona and mancity are understandable but why Chelsea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
And they won the champions league too .. Legend extra stout grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
I wonder why Messi only follows Chelsea, mancity and Barcelona on Instagram though.

Barcelona and mancity are understandable but why Chelsea?
because he likes Chelsea, he just follow man city because of Pep aside that he likes Chelsea team more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12179) (12180) (12181) (12182) (12183) (12184) (12185) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.