Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10528095 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12210) (12211) (12212) (12213) (12214) (12215) (12216) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
you are joking right, Pep narrowly lost his second local league title and his first and third were unchallenged because of other clubs having issues.

Liverpool losing VVD is why they drop from top they were last season. Pep picked up because of Dias, that should tell you a thing or two

This is not true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
MorataFC:
Let's suspend this unnecessary salayes and all these pointless arguments which contribute no values to this thread, let us discuss the way forward, season starts in less than a week now and we have to act fast in strengthening every key department before the transfer window closes. Where are the areas u guys think we need one or two signings? ( Thank God for CF that one has been fixed )
In the last 3 seasons we have conquered European teams twice, this time around let our charity begins at home grin
So, if "our charity must begin at home" what are the necessary things to put in place? (by fire by force or by juju by prayer grin )
What are the odds to defend our ucl and win it back to back? (anything and everything is possible )
And also let us take a moment to reminisce on the last season, the good the bad and the ugly.

Lastly will Lukaku be available for tomorrow's game?

Cc. Airmark BlueAngel444 BlueMann popiziano swiz123 Havertz10 donstan18 Ibime NinjaMetahuman Skimpledawg Donjazet Amoto94 BikeMan hensben nihilistjnr Unlimited22 OJURONGBE1 Exonerate1 izzou
Segedinho thorrvik55 Greatihex seankafor user09 macjireh
A001 timbros Griffon Almajirihunter fredoooooo

I think tomorrow we’ll get a wider perspective…… Jorginho had a fine euro tournament which seems to have taken the critics spotlight from him but I’m still not sold in on completely by J5

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
timbros:

Then why use Europe to make an excuse for Pep when an EPL rookie topped him and collected the league from him...

Pep was playing in Europe while he won all 3 league titles
Cuntay only won the league when he wasnt laying in Europe

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:
So all the Messi should leave Barcelona to prove himself

Now he has left Barcelona to a PSG that did not win the league last season to prove himself in PSG unlike CR7 who went to prove himself in a club that won 8 straight Serie A titles and they failed to win last season with Ronaldo

Within he last 2 months

Messi wins trophy for Argentina check
Moved out of Barcelona to prove himself check

To prove himself in a farmers league monopolised by PSG?

Put some respect in the name Ronaldo...

League titles in 3 top leagues in Europe check
Top scorer in 3 top leagues in Europe check
WPOTY in 2 top leagues in Europe check
2 International trophies check tongue

There are levels to these stuffs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueMann:
@MorataFC

Where do we need to strengthen?

Well our major flaw last season was finishing and we've addressed that...if er no make any other signings, no problem for me.

Can we retain the UCL...yes but, e go hard oh

PSG and Man City no wan hear grin But adding Big Rom will make us even more formidable so yeah, we can retain.

Lukaku will not be available for tomorrow's game. It's Crystal Palace (abi whoever we're playing first) they're looking at.
we need a backup keeper, Afcon is on the way and Kepa can't be trusted. A four month work of Mendy can be ruined by shaky keeper within 4 weeks of his absence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Pep was playing in Europe while he won all 3 league titles
Cuntay only won the league when he wasnt laying in Europe

What stops Pep winning Conte in the first season since he is capable of winning multiple trophies in a season?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin

Nothing Musa no go see for Gate..... LMFAO

MorataFC calls for Chelsea Board Meeting. Invitations have reached all I guess?!

Agenda

The way forward and strength of the Squad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
timbros:

What stops Pep winning Conte in the first season since he is capable of winning multiple trophies in a season?

He was competing against a Cuntay that was playing 1 game a week while Pep was involved in multiple competitions

The moment Cuntay also got involved in multiple competition water found it level, Cuntay found 5th position

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
timbros:

Shebi Ronaldo went to prove himself in a league monopolized by Juve so keep up the energy Messi also went to prove himself in France since PSG didnt win last league

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Nothing Musa no go see for Gate..... LMFAO

MorataFC calls for Chelsea Board Meeting. Invitations have reached all I guess?!

Agenda

The way forward and strength of the Squad.
cheesy
MYB

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
MorataFC:
cheesy
MYB

cheesy

Board Chairman dey do Agbero too?!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Some of them accepted pay cuts for now, very few have been moved out for small cash while more are still being mooted to be moved to make room, as it is now Barca are still operating at a 95% wage bill which they still have to reduce if they want to register all the players they bought, Even the griezmann sef was almost moved to try and accommodate space for messi but atletico wanted to use the financial code zero level to scam barca, The situation just get as e be as it's too wide, let's just agree to disagree

Athletico wan scam Barcelona to the tune of almost 15M, desperation is a bad thing sha.
I won't blame barca for turning down the deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Wife of the man that shed tears
Antonela Ruccozzo, Messi's wife, posted a social media post saying "with everything towards a new adventure, together the five of us" on their way to Paris looking like kids on their way to Disneyland.

Those were some tears of joy

Messi
"Everything about the club matches my football ambitions."

"I know how talented the squad and the coaching staff are here."

Raumdeuter, you see say Messi know say na the best team for Europe him dey join, the best team way Barca suppose get cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by myami: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Messi will wear no 30 shirt at PSG. Neymar couldn't relinquish no 10 for goat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
timbros:

This is not true.

It's true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Shebi Ronaldo went to prove himself in a league monopolized by Juve so keep up the energy Messi also went to prove himself in France since PSG didnt win last league

Ronaldo started proving himself from EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
airmark:

It's true.

Was VVD responsible for Liverpool's blunt attack that couldn't overturn ordinary one goal deficit in numerous matches which they lost by a single goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
timbros:

Was VVD responsible for Liverpool's blunt attack that couldn't overturn ordinary one goal deficit in numerous matches which they lost by a single goal?

Without VVD, the wing backs were not as adventurous as before to consistently join attacking third and improve attacking forays.

You don't do this with Matip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_oNaHm_urs

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2021
What sort of fvck is this?
Anthony Taylor again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Oga Ibime, good day, sir

https://twitter.com/ThoughtsMoses/status/1425116344190599177?s=19

Una Well done for here o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:39am On Aug 11, 2021
MorataFC:
Skysports Reporter: (Messi) "Why do you choose to wear the number 19 jersey at PSG even when Neymar offered you his brand number 10 jersey?"

Messi : "Mason Mount at Chelsea inspired me. That kid reminds me of myself when I was much younger."

Source: MorataFc cheesy cheesy cheesy
19 ke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:47am On Aug 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

He won't need to coach in EPL to prove himself in the CL. He already proved himself in the CL flogging your legend twice in the final. one of them at Wembley

even Ferguson said that was the worst flogging he ever got in his career

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Where's Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Greatihex:
Oga Ibime, good day, sir

https://twitter.com/ThoughtsMoses/status/1425116344190599177?s=19

Una Well done for here o.
I will respond to this. Sometimes in war you allow for rebels to lay down their arms for greater good. And according to the interview granted by one of them he said that some of them were conscripted forcefully and fear of summarily execution prevented them from defecting, when there was an opportunity for them to surrender due to leadership crises and military bombardment they seized the opportunity and have surrendered.
What we should be demanding is that they should be placed on security watch to ascertain whether they're not infiltrators sent by their leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Amoto94:

I will respond to this. Sometimes in war you allow for rebels to lay down their arms for greater good. And according to the interview granted by one of them he said that some of them were conscripted forcefully and fear of summarily execution prevented them from defecting, when there was an opportunity for them to surrender due to leadership crises and military bombardment they seized the opportunity and have surrendered.
What we should be demanding is that they should be placed on security watch to ascertain whether they're not infiltrators sent by their leaders.

There can never be peace without justice.

I don't want to believe you're typing this because they are Islams. I'm shocked this is coming from you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2021
izzou:

I don't want to believe you're typing this because they are Islams. I'm shocked this is coming from you

then what is justice to you, concerning those who surrender? Should they be executed or placed under arrest and monitoring? Shouldn't others be encouraged to defect as well?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2021
timbros:

So PSG failed to win the last edition of a farmers league they have monopolized??

Please put some respect on the name Messi...

More Ballon d'ors; Check
More Fifa WPOTY; Check
More Golden Boots; Check
More trophies; Check
More international individual awards; Check
More goals+assists; Check

Truly there are levels to these shit cool

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2021
izzou:

This is ad hominem attack. What has my religion got to do with the opinion I just raised which is a common practice in conflict resolution?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2021
izzou:

E shock you grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2021
BlueAngel444:
then what is justice to you, concerning those who surrender? Should they be executed or placed under arrest and monitoring? Shouldn't others be encouraged to defect as well?!
After killing thousands of innocent people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2021
This is the day we'll teach these scumies how to beat Villarreal.
3:0 correct score ,go bank on it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12210) (12211) (12212) (12213) (12214) (12215) (12216) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.