Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,024 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10745502 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12326) (12327) (12328) (12329) (12330) (12331) (12332) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
This Jorginho issue wey una dey follow Ibime drag una go regret am. J5 is the best short-range passer of the ball in Chelsea and that’s it. Winning UCL and MPoTY won’t change that.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
Vvd is back. We're definitely scaling through to d final.
Which final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Midfielder Dey different from footballer cheesy cheesy

Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

"Best Player but not Best midfielder"

grin grin

Maybe the guy/babe can help us break it down since it appears we all went to night school grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Segedinho:

Jorginho isn't known for strength but calmness.
He recycle possessions with the way he knows best..

Was Jorginho recycling possession for Chelsea to win UCL?

Maybe you have possession stats to back this up.

Jogginghoe in both Chelsea UCL win and Italy's Euros did not keep any possession. His possession game is a weakness for any team. Tuchel and Mancini both had to ditch it. Nigga couldn't complete 30 passes against Spain in Euros or in the UCL final.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bville02:
Ibime isn't totally wrong about Jorginho though. In as much as his Win is a Chelsea win tonight, he is a system player and that is quite obvious to everyone. He is very lucky to be in the starting lineup in Italy and Chelsea.

This is his peak and there is absolutely nothing special about. Just shows of basic performances through our champion's league win and Italy's Euro's win.

His win today is Chelsea's win and I'd absolutely take that.

This is so NOT true.

What do you mean by luck? Make una dey think before una type na. What is the luck in Jorginho being a mainstay in Chelsea and Italy setup?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Itsrm:

Maybe the guy/babe can help us break it down since it appears we all went to night school grin
Abeg mention me when she does.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Segedinho:

He is vital in the way coaches wants to play.

If he is the major piece of the puzzle why not create such environment

Why is Chelsea not going out for ur kinda DM ..he is 29 and useless....he ought to be shipped out or what do u think

If your father buy chicken for the family just because you eat chicken only......it is because you are important

I give up cheesy cheesy. At least his critics wouldn’t be said to be overreacting again, he’s Europe’s best product at the moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
to which final when City have C-ronaldo and PSG have Messi. You guys couldn't even loan Saul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Omo, retaining UCL this season just got harder.

What is Ororo doing at City ffs? cry cry

With KDB behind supplying those one time passes

Ahh!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
BlueAngel444:
to which final when City have C-ronaldo and PSG have Messi. You guys couldn't even loan Saul
If city has ronaldo nd psg has messi, then liverpool has salah. Cefini!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
I agree with ibime on this.

A dm that can't tackle,can't intercept,can't deal with press,can't make a killer pass apart from pass me,I pass you cheesy is not what we need but I am happy for him,at least we have one of our own as uefa player of the year.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Which final?
Ucl final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
If city has ronaldo nd psg has messi, then liverpool has salah. Cefini!
Salah ko Ileya ni, instead of make una book space for carabao cup sharp sharp, My bros Better no go kill yourself with dream wey go choke you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
So fraudiola couldn't win UCL without the two goats?

Let's see if Ronaldo will help his matter this season. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ennyjay69:
I agree with ibime on this.

A dm that can't tackle,can't intercept,

He can tackle and intercept but only when you pack bodies together in a tight space. . . just like any other DM can do.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
So fraudiola couldn't win UCL without the two goats?

Let's see if Ronaldo will help his matter this season. cheesy

grin grin grin

He couldn't get Messi, he had to hustle for Ronaldo.

Fraudiola is a fraud. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hatakekakashi: 5:14am On Aug 27, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

He didn't
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:11am On Aug 27, 2021
Unlimited22:
Man, it's not a good time to be Ibime.

From 343 can't win UCL to Jorginho with Italy, to Jorginho with Chelsea, to this award, and now Zouma is about to leave but Rudiger is receiving a new contract offer.

But trolling aside, we're massive. All this is a win for CFC.

Omo this na season of back to back to back Ls for Ibime, and boys no go let am rest.

It's good that he was able to revoke Swiz123 membership from the league of vultures sha, cos na that one wan chop am pass.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

Na Ronaldo dey beg to come oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Omo, retaining UCL this season just got harder.

What is Ororo doing at City ffs? cry cry

With KDB behind supplying those one time passes

Ahh!
Chelsea now need to be highly disciplined to win d EPL... but I don't think cr7 will replicate his R mad form in city...anyhow sha,,d UCL is for either PSG or city
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Skimpledawg:

I will not forget how Cassanova was dragged pieces when Kova won POTY

grin
grin

Shebi Ib.me still have many disciples sharing the dragging, then it was a tough battle as I was only the strong anti-kova end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Salah ko Ileya ni, instead of make una book space for carabao cup sharp sharp, My bros Better no go kill yourself with dream wey go choke you
Lol. A whole salah, our african messi, naim u wan dey rubbish. U go see na. When we win it, e go choke u.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

I tire o grin grin

I hope fraudiola won't ruin the remaining small career Ronaldo has left.

Fraudiola is a big fan of Messi and forever indebted to him for giving him 2 ucl trophies. Trophies he has failed to win after Messi.

If Ronaldo failed to score in one or two games or do what egocentric fraudiola asked of him, fraudiola won't give him the goat respect that other clubs will probably give him or the respect he will give Messi. He won't hesitate to bench him or try to freeze him out of the squad like Aguero, ibramovic, toure, etc.

Whoever advised Ronaldo to join fraudiola city no like him at all.

He should have gone back to the scummies jeje to protect his legacy and still have all the respect that comes with being a goat.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Liverpool have enquired about signing £40m-rated Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma, 24, from Brighton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

If i am right beside you, imma whoop your mouth. undecided
You don go smoke that gbana for okokomaiko again?
why wouldn't you propose violence, if someone shares an opinion I disagree with, I listen to the person's argument, if they are sound, I accept and update my perception on the subject, if they are flawed, I correct the person's perception, that's how civilized discuss is done, here if someone says something that doesn't go with the overall agenda, you proceed to threaten the person and throw insults his way, i'm not some stupid sentimental puppet that looks at players like gods, Kante has his limitations and gets overrated because of his humble demeanor

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Liverpool have enquired about signing £40m-rated Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma, 24, from Brighton.
we won't hear Mr Jurgen flopp bitch about for another 30 minutes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
I tire o grin grin

I hope fraudiola won't ruin the remaining small career Ronaldo have left.

Fraudiola is a big fan of Messi and forever indebted to him for giving him 2 ucl trophy.
Trophy he has failed to win after Messi.

If Ronaldo failed to score in one or two games or do what egocentric fraudiola asked of him, fraudiola won't give him the goat respect that other clubs probably give him or that he will give Messi. He won't hesitate to bench him or try to freeze him out of the squad like Aguero, ibramovic, toure, etc.

Whoever advise Ronaldo to join fraudiola city no like him at all.

He should have gone back to the scummies jeje to protect his legacy and still have all the respect that comes with being a goat.

This is what I just said in our thread.

He go won play all matches and we all know Pep is not normal. Na there fight go start. Obsession will be the end of Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2021
Ronaldo to City and Mbappe to Madrid to be announce on Monday

Pep when he keeps getting asked who is better Ronaldo or Messi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2021
Kounde could be announced today or this weekend, on his €50m transfer to Chelsea

While Saul's transfer may wait till 31st, as Chelsea still hope to move Drinkwater, Barkley and possibly Ruben Cheek to other clubs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2021
odizeey:

This is what I just said in our thread.

He go won play all matches and we all know Pep is not normal. Na there fight go start. Obsession will be the end of Ronaldo
I hope that obsession won't be the end of him Las Las.

Well there is always China or some Asian league sha. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Silentgroper:

VVD and so what? Even Timbros knows that he is an average defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
I hope that obsession won't be the end of him Las Las.

Well there is always China or some Asian league sha. grin
Cr7 can’t do jack for man city, he will be benched and then send to usa

(1) (2) (3) ... (12326) (12327) (12328) (12329) (12330) (12331) (12332) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), raumdeuter and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.