Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10531327 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
pamcode:
Welcome! We are delighted to have another Female here. I would like you to steer clear of our rival fans if you dont have stomach for rubbish, trust me except you have that stomach and can return fire for fire, dont try to engage anyone in argument.Stay blessed

*clears throat* this is a warning to all our rivals abeg stay off this o, the one Dopejemi stole from us we have to let go off that but from now on no Rival fan should be caught trying to woo a blue sister to avoid stories that touch the heart o.

Thanks Pamcode, I'm thrilled to be joining you guys on the Chelsea discussion board, I'm looking forward to returning fire for fire with equal measure cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Chestar5:

Woah, welcome cheesy.......

Make yourself comfortablewink.....
Dont mind trolls, its a frequent occurence wink

Thanks darling. kiss

I wouldn't even mind the trolls, not to worry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Nihilist:

Leave homesteady. He does not know the wind of change that is blowing.

Only in February, the owner of St Etienne in France was Wailing inconsolably that there's too much money in EPL after the latest TV deal was announced:

And Bernard is right to be afraid.

Check this out.

Wijnaldum left his Captaincy and regular champions league football at PSV to sign for last year's relegation battler's Newcastle who finished 15th
Belgium's top scorer last year Mitrovic also followed.

Max Gradel and Jordan Ayew were in the top ten goal scorers in Ligue 1 last season, today they are at Bournemouth and Villa.

Idrissa Gueye turned down Marseille to play for Villa. That's the club that has finished 4th in ligue 1 last year and regularly challenges for the title and plays in the UCL to play for a team that finished 17th in England

Marseille president also had to wail so loudly:

Shaqiri left Inter, ignored UCL football at the far more reputable Schalke to sign for Stoke.

Stefan Effenberg wailed louder than the loudest Wailer.

If the smaller teams of the EPL are causing such Wailing across Europe, then wahala dey when the big boys start to flex o.

Afefe n fe.

Wailing Wailers must Wail grin grin grin
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't a certain Rondon also leave Zenit(current champions of Russia,and probably CL football) to West Brom of all teams.
Makes no sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Keky:
Welcome to the family dear, you are gonna love it here.

Thanks! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Thanks Pamcode, I'm thrilled to be joining you guys on the Chelsea discussion board, I'm looking forward to returning fire for fire with equal measure cheesy

We are retaining the title this season, I know what mourinho is capable of, thank God we signed pedro

You are welcome dear smiley

Blues for life

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Thanks! wink
Don't mention it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Meanwhile it looks like Pogba is coming to the bridge....

Exclusive: Chelsea to make stunning £100m double swoop for Paul Pogba and John Stones

CHELSEA are set to make a stunning £100m double swoop to get their title defence back on track.

The Blues will sign midfield superstar Paul Pogba from Juventus if the Italians are prepared to let him go for £60m.

And Jose Mourinho's champions are also set to splash out £40m in a third attempt to land Everton centre-back John Stones.

With the arrival this week of £21m Pedro from Barcelona and Baba Rahman, from Augsburg, on a similar fee, plus £8m keeper Asmir Begovic and striker Radamel Falcao, Roman Abramovich's spending could hit a massive £150m in this window.

Source- Dailystar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

We are retaining the title this season, I know what mourinho is capable of, thank God we signed pedro

Blues for life

Are you a Chelsea fan? From you previous post i think NOT. embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2015
J.T.Dpost=37184529:
Meanwhile it looks like Pogba is coming to the bridge....

Source- Dailystar

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin oops! My bad

He's coming, He's coming angry grin Man united fans will wail till they bleed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Are you a Chelsea fan? From you previous post i think NOT. embarassed tongue

I am, I was just furious cause we fans especially of this beloved club called chelsea could be sentimental at times... we are the current epl champions no doubt but we should also know that it doesn't put us in this same category with the likes of barca, madrid, man united and arsenal

Up chelsea smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Abramovich Sanctions RECORD Breaking Deal For Antoine Griezmann
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

Blues for life

Jemi, Gerrarahia! shîit grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Odunharry:
Abramovich Sanctions RECORD Breaking Deal
For Antoine Griezmann

Wow! But I thought he plays on the left? Definitely he can't displace hazard even though he is better than him, we all love hazard, so who is he going to displace in this current team

Or are you trolling? Get out of here angry united fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bimffo:

Jemi, Gerrarahia! shîit grin

Look, lemme tell you sohun because you don't know nohun... I've been a supporter of the blues since time immemorial even though we gat no history

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

Blues for life
*cleans eyes properly* E ma gbami ke blues for life lowo enu omo manu, kasala don abi my bkue brothers una no dey see wetin my eyes dey see shockedshockedshocked

cc coogar,adelana,sailorxy, starboard abeg isnt this ur red devil broda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
pamcode:
*cleans eyes properly* E ma gbami ke blues for life lowo enu omo manu, kasala don abi my bkue brothers una no dey see wetin my eyes dey see shockedshockedshocked

to be investigated.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2015

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dopejemi na real craze man cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

Wow! But I thought he plays on the left? Definitely he can't displace hazard even though he is better than him, we all love hazard, so who is he going to displace in this current team

Or are you trolling? Get out of here angry united fans
lol.. you d better leave our thread befr i call the mods
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

Look, lemme tell you sohun because you don't know nohun... I've been a supporter of the blues since time immemorial even though we gat no history
don't mind the guy..

up chelche
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Dopejemi na real craze man cheesy grin

Man united fans sha, i'm a crase man for publicly showing my love for a club Vivian and I adore so much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
pamcode:

Up chelsea kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. you d better leave our thread befr i call the mods

Gerrarahia mehn, Trolls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
If we decide not to show haters our 'PhD' certificate..
We can still give them' HBP'(High Blood Pressure)-Hazard Borges Pedro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
bigkesh:
If we decide not to show haters our 'PhD' certificate..
We can still give them' HBP'(High Blood Pressure)-Hazard Borges Pedro

Or POWER- Pedro_ Oscar_ Willian_ Eden_ Remy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

Man united fans sha, i'm a crase man for publicly showing my love for a club Vivian and I adore so much
asewo boy ...... leave our thread alone

i will call mod for you now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Thanks! wink
welcome on board ma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

Or POWER Pedro_ Oscar_ Willian_ Eden_ Remy
M not buying ur fake nice gesture because of a booty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
pamcode:

Red devil bawo?? C'mon stop dat nonsense. Chelsea for life jare!! Now watch us sign pogba, stones and messi and watch us destroy teams this season.
Up blues! Up Chelsea! Up shekpe!

Cc dopejemi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
bigkesh:

M not buying ur fake nice gesture because of a booty

A booty doesn't stop me from whooping your sorry ass undecided

Up blues though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Red devil bawo?? C'mon stop dat nonsense. Chelsea for life jare!! Now watch us sign pogba, stones and messi and watch us destroy teams this season.
Up blues! Up Chelsea! Up shekpe!

Cc dopejemi

Look guys, a lost brother who has now been found

Welcome home bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

A booty doesn't stop me from whooping your sorry ass undecided

Up blues though
O fe je egba

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, a4turitoroman, AdisaOwala and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.