Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10747512 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12395) (12396) (12397) (12398) (12399) (12400) (12401) ... (19423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2021
macjireh:

BOOKMARK THIS;

2023 elections will be bloody..... a former president very likely to be Jonathan will join APC and be part of d election process,,somehow he will make a huge blunder that will give PDP an edge to win...After PDP wins,,APC will not be happy with d result hence they will call for cancellation of results and a rerun...then something very strange will happen,, APC will change its name to APA(I don't know wat dah means) and bring another flag bearer to represent dem, most likely from d same region as PDP flag bearer and d rerun will commence... early results will show dat APC now APA will be leading but at d end,,wen results are fully collated APA and PDP will be even...

Question: who will be declared winner??...daz where problem will start from

Larride, come laugh small grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2021
macjireh:

BOOKMARK THIS;

2023 elections will be bloody..... a former president very likely to be Jonathan will join APC and be part of d election process,,somehow he will make a huge blunder that will give PDP an edge to win...After PDP wins,,APC will not be happy with d result hence they will call for cancellation of results and a rerun...then something very strange will happen,, APC will change its name to APA(I don't know wat dah means) and bring another flag bearer to represent dem, most likely from d same region as PDP flag bearer and d rerun will commence... early results will show dat APC now APA will be leading but at d end,,wen results are fully collated APA and PDP will be even...

this prophesy get process but where the end brought na.

So the message no solve the problem na, since the thing no answer the start of the problem.

This is confusion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2021
SirAce:
Cc ibime
If i convert btc to usdt will the price remain d same if i convert back to btc? Lets say i convert $9k worth of btc to usdt, will it still be $9k worth of btc wen i convert back. I’m using binance

Look at it this way.

Beetcoin’s price changes every now and then.

9k$ of BTC (when BTC’s price is 40,000$/BTC) is 0.225 BTC.

That means you have 0.225 BTC.

If you change that 0.225btc to usdt you’ll have roughly 9k USDT.

Now, after a while, if BTC price rises to 50,000$/btc, and you convert back to BTC, that 9k usdt will only be able to fetch 0.18btc.

But if the price drops (to say 30,000$/BTC), that 9k usdt will fetch around 0.3btc.

So, you’ll still have your 9k $ but your BTC balance will be different.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Look at it this way cheesy was his opening statement

He then proceeds to convolute the subject more for the person that ask the question

Mixing up sense and nonsense like a mallam with false sense of enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2021
BikeMan:
Havertz10, your boy needs to explain what was going on in his mind here. He clearly saw the pass!

This is the simplest of task expected from an AM with Havertz price and hype.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2021
macjireh:

BOOKMARK THIS;

What is this ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2021
hensben:
And this is news? When will Havertz start giving lukaku one time pass like the one he gave muller during euro.

Don't take life too seriously chief. No be only news dem dey post here.

Don't worry, he will soon start giving Lukaku one time pass, make you for calm down undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2021
Havertz10:

He then proceeds to convolute the subject more for the person that ask the question

Why not correct him where you feel appropriate, or better still answer the question yourself instead of making such snide remarks.

People are wonderful sha sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2021
SirAce:
Cc ibime
If i convert btc to usdt will the price remain d same if i convert back to btc? Lets say i convert $9k worth of btc to usdt, will it still be $9k worth of btc wen i convert back. I’m using binance

If the price changes obviously the amount you can buy changes but $9k is $9k.just that you may have more or less Satoshis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2021
BlueMann:

Why not correct him where you feel appropriate, or better still answer the question yourself instead of making such snide remarks.

People are wonderful sha sad
Some folks are just impossible...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2021
TheLequte:

Look at it this way.

Beetcoin’s price changes every now and then.

9k$ of BTC (when BTC’s price is 40,000$/BTC) is 0.225 BTC.

That means you have 0.225 BTC.

If you change that 0.225btc to usdt you’ll have roughly 9k USDT.

Now, after a while, if BTC price rises to 50,000$/btc, and you convert back to BTC, that 9k usdt will only be able to fetch 0.18btc.

But if the price drops (to say 30,000$/BTC), that 9k usdt will fetch around 0.3btc.

So, you’ll still have your 9k $ but your BTC balance will be different.

Thanks bro.. At least I’ll still have my $9k, i can always monitor d market and buy when d price is going up and then convert back to usdt wen it’s dropping.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Anyways happy birthday to Armando Broja. Dude has had a fantastic season thus far.

Big things to come.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2021
popizaino:

This is the simplest of task expected from an AM with Havertz price and hype.
I don't have time to dig up the gif and post it here but so many things happened in that instance that made that particular play difficult, particularly the way the ball was played to him, while you can look at a single frame and assume that the pass was available, if you watch the clip, you will see that the window of opportunity closed before he could redirect the ball, we had this argument here weeks ago, havertz is capable of making that pass once and he should have done that but I can understand why he didn't, hopefully it doesn't repeat itself or at the very least incidents like that are rare

Mount does this regularly, no one picks offense, havertz makes one bad final 3rd decision and you people are out with your pitch forks cheesy especially that blueman always acting like someone with neutral perspective on issues, I intentionally ignored his mention angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Havertz10:

I understood what he said and u really didn’t have 2 say what u said undecided Anyhow sha na cos na faceless forum. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2021
patrickmuf:
Some folks are just impossible...
just banter na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Ibime:

If the price changes obviously the amount you can buy changes but $9k is $9k.just that you may have more or less Satoshis
Thanks brother! I appreciate your response, Converting to usdt seems like a safe haven when d price is dropping
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
SirAce:

Thanks bro.. At least I’ll still have my $9k, i can always monitor d market and buy when d price is going up and then convert back to usdt wen it’s dropping.

That’s how stars do cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2021
SirAce:

I understood what he said and u really didn’t have 2 say what u said undecided Anyhow sha na cos na faceless forum. Peace!

LooL. I didn’t even know I was the one he was referring to.

Clearly, he doesn’t have the balls to quote or mention me. Shows the kinda weakass person he is.

Good that you understand. USDT is an hedge against the volatility. Smart guys convert to usdt when the price is falling and convert back to btc when the drop stops. That way you stack more Satoshis. The wahala is knowing when to.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Havertz10:

Mount does this regularly, no one picks offense, havertz makes one bad final 3rd decision and you people are out with your pitch forks cheesy especially that blueman always acting like someone with neutral perspective on issues, I intentionally ignored his mention angry

Why should I pick offense when mount didn't cost us 71m and wasn't hype to be the second coming of zidane? Pls post the gif let analyse it,beside I remember saying all the front three were guilty of one delay/wrong pass or the other and not only Havertz. His own is just the unpardonable given it was the easiest to execute given the hype and how much he was bought.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Havertz10

Next time, instead of polluting everywhere with your foul opinion when you don’t understand what someone is saying because your brainpower is low, ask for clarification. Use words like “ELI5” and add “please” at the end.

You are not as stvpid or dumb as you appear to be.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2021
TheLequte:

LooL. I didn’t even know I was the one he was referring to.

Clearly, he doesn’t have the balls to quote or mention me. Shows the kinda weakass person he is.

Good that you understand. USDT is an hedge against the volatility. Smart guys convert to usdt when the price is falling and convert back to btc when the drop stops. That way you stack more Satoshis. The wahala is knowing when to.

Lol there’s no easy way to make money though. Na to dy online dy monitor d market oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2021
SirAce:

Lol there’s no easy way to make money though. Na to dy online dy monitor d market oh

grin grin grin

E no easy at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't have time to dig up the gif and post it here but so many things happened in that instance that made that particular play difficult, particularly the way the ball was played to him, while you can look at a single frame and assume that the pass was available, if you watch the clip, you will see that the window of opportunity closed before he could redirect the ball, we had this argument here weeks ago, havertz is capable of making that pass once and he should have done that but I can understand why he didn't, hopefully it doesn't repeat itself or at the very least incidents like that are rare

So I come out with my pitchfork when Havertz makes a bad decision, and I act neutral? Also, I don't criticise mount when he makes mistakes?

For your info chief, I criticise both, I praise both and I defend both. Heck, I've been defending Havertz since he was signed, when folks were already making hasty predictions before he even kicked a ball, or when they were coming for him while he struggled early on.

I criticise and praise both, cos I like them both. And I don't act neutral on issues o grin I don't choose sides when I don't think it's necessary or ideal, and there's nothing wrong with that. You don't always have to pick sides. Not everything is a competition, and as far as I'm concerned, Mount and Havertz are as young duo who can both flourish for the club I support, not a duo competing against each other. I Stan both, and I Stan none wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2021
More than 200 words, 2 replies and 1 pained mention over less than 30 words

Did my words alter the psychological balance of your emotional state cheesy

ELI5 cheesy books that dumb subjects down are made for dummies, I have never heard of that acronym because I have never needed such break down

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shukusheka(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Pulisic is just annoying
I don't understand, did he injure himself?

Do you know how frustrating it is for him putting in all the work and effort only for his own body to fail him?

He is not a robot o, he is a human being just like you and I.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2021
SirAce:

Thanks brother! I appreciate your response, Converting to usdt seems like a safe haven when d price is dropping

I find if you sell when price is dropping, you usually end up buying higher eroding your capital. Better to buy at defined support levels and sell at resistance levels
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Ibime:

I find if you sell when price is dropping, you usually end up buying higher eroding your capital. Better to buy at defined support levels and sell at resistance levels
Thanks man! Even though na $500 i dy gain smal smal dy go, i no mind. Naira nor get any level again oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2021
BlueMann:

So I come out with my pitchfork when Havertz makes a bad decision, and I act neutral? Also, I don't criticise mount when he makes mistakes?

For your info chief, I criticise both, I praise both and I defend both. Heck, I've been defending Havertz since he was signed, when folks were already making hasty predictions before he even kicked a ball, or when they were coming for him while he struggled early on.

I criticise and praise both, cos I like them both. And I don't act neutral on issues o grin I don't choose sides when I don't think it's necessary or ideal, and there's nothing wrong with that. You don't always have to pick sides. Not everything is a competition, and as far as I'm concerned, Mount and Havertz are as young duo who can both flourish for the club I support, not a duo competing against each other. I Stan both, and I Stan none wink
using political ambiguity to stand on a fence

I don't pick side, I pick the only side, the only true path, my own is follow what works and i always update my views and values to be rationally adaptive to any unexpected changes

If the goal is Chelsea progression, mount is a huge hindrance currently, this isnt a trival matter to me particularly after reasoning all the paths

I rather look like a fool today for being right and be called names than sing kumbaya with herd of sheep

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2021
popizaino:

Why should I pick offense when mount didn't cost us 71m and wasn't hype to be the second coming of zidane? Pls post the gif let analyse it,beside I remember saying all the front three were guilty of one delay/wrong pass or the other and not only Havertz. His own is just the unpardonable given it was the easiest to execute given the hype and how much he was bought.
always making excuses for mount, mount is older, if he is the key player that always has to play, he directly affects havertz, a team can only have certain number of key players particularly creatively cause they are orchestra conductors, players adapt to them easily know their intentions and capabilities because of their talents, if kdb hold ball, aguero runs cause he trust kdb to find him, how many timo runs did mount miss last season, singular havertz incident you are overreacting

angry you buy a benz, you already owned a wooden artifact that is a car might work or not work

You insist on investing all your resources and focus into the wooden car to the point that the wooden car impeeds the progress of your working benz

Cars have lifespan, are you taking advantage of your ownership of the benz or are you blinded by the hopeful sentimental value that the wooden car might provide

Which should you prioritize to achieve optimal efficiency for not only your small life span but also enjoy the things you currently own in their brief short lifespan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Havertz10:
using political ambiguity to stand on a fence

I don't pick side, I pick the only side, the only true path, my own is follow what works and i always update my views and values to be rationally adaptive to any unexpected changes

If the goal is Chelsea progression, mount is a huge hindrance currently, this isnt a trival matter to me particularly after reasoning all the paths

I rather look like a fool today for being right and be called names than sing kumbaya with herd of sheep

You see Mount as a hindrance to Chelsea's progress, but I don't. You believe he's a bang average, blind chicken and will remain so, but I believe he's an exciting young player who, despite his flaws, has potential and can/will improve.

In the same vein, the same way we both believe Havertz will come good at Chelsea, is the sake way some others believe he will flop or will not meet up to expectations. Why they feel so could be due to observations or sentiments, I don't know. What I do know is my opinion isn't based on sentiments or hinged on herd mentality.

Like I said, I like both and that is not a crime. You're pretty vocal of how high you rate yourself and that's cool, but it doesn't mean contrary opinions are borne out of sentiment, just because yours is based on rational thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Griffon:
Ordinary trouser this administration can not sew.

BREAKING NEWS- The tailor who sewed bubu's trousers for the visit to Owerri has been arrested. He is cooling off right in dss custody. Security agents are searching for his accomplices grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Perhaps you did not see the trouser cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12395) (12396) (12397) (12398) (12399) (12400) (12401) ... (19423) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, ouzo1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.