Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10736543 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12431) (12432) (12433) (12434) (12435) (12436) (12437) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibime:
Lukaku my MOTM. Nobody else deserve it in a game like this. You give it to the matchwinner

Indeed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
3minssex:

Tuchel should try Lukaku X Werner for the next game.
Werner Lukaku Mount.

I can’t wait to see them start.

3 serious, committed and focused players we have.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
TheCassanova

Any remarks as towards Mateo Kovacic, sir?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
TalabiAudu:
Azpilicueta has started that thing for Lukaku
as in eh, once he got into that position I just been deg pray say him go cross that ball, glad he did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
BlueMann:
TheCassanova

When Kova has an off day now he will erupt like Mt. Vesuvius.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Jamal got some nifty control. Muller scores
My goat cool.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
donstan18:
If you hate this guy like you hate Mount, kindly identify yourself make we use arrow tear your head now. grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
I hope the worst striker in football's history Donkey Abraham is watching from Lukaku how to come back to Chelsea as a MAN?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ennyjay69:
but one is a generational talentgrin

I'm just saying
as pa, Havertz do something, dribble na, give correct pass, okay make tackle, oya shoot outside the box, okay position well and receive pass score na

I love the guy o but mehn, maybe because we won or because Ziyech and Mount started but none were effective against Zenith block
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Big ROM!!!

Keep serving “L” to that hater, the hater who believes strong and committed players are not good. Keep serving him the kind of L that will make him hide in shame and not blame Chelsea for signing you. grin grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
larride:

Werner can’t be compared to a striker like Lukaku. Werner at best is a SS. Lukaku is a point man.

The mistake you guys did was buying Werner to be your point man.
Werner was never bought as a point man, person way buy am no play as CF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ennyjay69:
but one is a generational talentgrin

I'm just saying

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
D's evening too sweet me sha...Chelsea win,,manu lose,,100k alert enter...I'm over joyed; D grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibime:
Lukaku my MOTM. Nobody else deserve it in a game like this. You give it to the matchwinner

Maybe there was a guy who dictated the tempo at the middle. One with the most interceptions too

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
donstan18:
Alonso for just score make Mount get assist
mehn with the way Alonso dey play and Rudiger they cover for am, Chilwell go fit dey bench longer

It's a pity crosses into that left wing were few and didn't meet any of Alonso, Lukaku or Havertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibime:

Indeed. Lukaku has become a big game player and a game changer for us.
I'm happy we now have a world class striker.
Anybody who hails mount and havertz after such a usual rubbish performance needs to get their heads checked.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Another thing about Mase I observed: He seemed pretty good at making a pass into a player in a dangerous position to hold up play, while runners (including Mount himself) tried to make runs into spaces in and around the box. But he was too hesitant when he needed to make that final pass.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
User09:

Maybe there was a guy who dictated the tempo at the middle. One with the most interceptions too
lol abeg no give Ibime heart attack cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Abeg make una no forget say party still dey tonight at scummies thread cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
User09:

Which tempo was that, was is Makossa tempo or more like Blues?

Tempo that didn't drag any Zenith player out of position.

When a team park bus, you automatically have the ball. You can't play slow risk free passes and claim you are controlling tempo, when you are just giving them chance to get in shape and enact their agenda

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Havertz has scored against liverpool

Had an assist in the super cup final

All this season

Mount has been stinking since the euros but he is grouped with havertz cheesy

That other one is playing narratives with me, pushing lukaku agenda to suppress how pathetic mount was, this thread cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
mehn with the way Alonso dey play and Rudiger they cover for am, Chilwell go fit dey bench longer

It's a pity crosses into that left wing were few and didn't meet any of Alonso, Lukaku or Havertz
What Rudiger is doing for Alonso, was what Ramos was doing for Marcelo in Madrid then, but if I talk say Marcelo is defensively poor and not better than Alaba, some go dey argue.

Rudiger has been the most influential defender since Tuchel’s signing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
User09:

Maybe there was a guy who [b]dictated the tempo [/b]at the middle. One with the most interceptions too

Wasn’t even the best man in the middle of the park, we watch ball with our two eyes you’ll follow back go Dey find stats grin cheesy cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Havertz10:

All this season

That other one is playing narratives with me, pushing lukaku agenda to suppress how pathetic mount was, this thread cheesy

For someone who played just 1/3rd of the entire game. I ddnt even see him get into gear yet all the warthogs are out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibime:

When a team park bus, you automatically have the ball. You can't play slow risk free passes and claim you are controlling tempo, when you are just giving them chance to get in shape and enact their agenda

Nigga tried to make a forward pass once which failed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Havertz10:

All this season

Only if Lukaku was flopping, thesis for full here grin cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
BlueMann:
TheCassanova

He is busy but will return when Kova has a stinker. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibime:

Tell that to all the interceptions he made. Ddnt expect you to say any different

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
donstan18:

Someone that wanted Chelsea to lose Ucl finals against ManCity because of his hatred for Mount.

Even a stoopid person can’t be that hateful.
That Havertz10 fellow should get a grip of their life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
User09:

Tell that to all the interceptions he made. Ddnt expect you to say any different

Who is supposed to make the most interceptions in a team. The striker?

Wetin consign me with who made interceptions when the objective of the game was to break down a stubborn opposition

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibime:

Who is supposed to make the most interceptions in a team. The striker?

Wetin consign me with who made interceptions when the objective of the game was to break down a stubborn opposition

Balance me something. No be DM we call am.

Is the bold what a DM does in your books?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Only if Lukaku was flopping, thesis for full here grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12431) (12432) (12433) (12434) (12435) (12436) (12437) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.