Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,816 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740354 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12480) (12481) (12482) (12483) (12484) (12485) (12486) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Havertz10:
Human nature cheesy we all saw havertz against madrid, city, england and portugal

We don't care about Germany. We are not Germany fans

We also saw Mount against Porto, Madrid and Man City so what are you saying.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Havertz10:
Marko Marin won how many champions league for Chelsea?

Havertz is already a Chelsea legend, his name will live forever in record books

His performance and goal engrained in the memories of all Chelsea fans

But I will happily accept your L reservation
Stop this nonsense already which Chelsea legend.
Are we some Lyon or Frankfurt to you.

History will remember Tuchel for masterminding the UCL not Havertz scoring 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper.

You said mount vision is poor and honestly I agree with you because i can only remember just 2 defense splitting pass from him since last season but i haven't seen any defense splitting pass from Havertz in his Chelsea career, the one he tried to make against spurs last time out was an eyesore.

What's happening?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Ibime:

wolves and Liverpool also.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Ibime:

both of you are the same... Jorginho is your own nightmare. So I wonder why you guys don't criticize some of our players constructively..... We should stop analyzing our players with emotions

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
A good goal poacher!!! What do you think is Kai Havertz role in our set up?? Please let me know

He plays on the wings, his best version I’ve seen was against Madrid last season, those are the kind of performances I expect from him… I at the beginning thought we bought an amf who gave defense splitting passes but I think he’s more in for the goals which are not impressive yet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
both of you are the same... Jorginho is your own nightmare. So I wonder why you guys don't criticize some of our players constructively..... We should stop analyzing our players with emotions
I share a little of that sentiment but not ALL (so please don't direct ibime's question on jorginho to me)
Jorginho is not special and what he does is so simple and doesn't merit the praise and backlash he always receive. We've seen Gilmour play that role for us and perform on par or even better than jorginho against the high press of fabinho and co.

The regista that i know are so hard to dispossess on the ball and because of that they draw 2 or more opposition player to themself thereby creating space for other midfielder and attacker high up the field and quickly releasing pass to them to progress easily but jorginho can't do that slight press from a player will result to him playing back pass but we can assure we will control possession in our half.

Jorginho is basic nothing special but the backlash sometimes is way too much.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Almajirihunter:

He plays on the wings, his best version I’ve seen was against Madrid last season, those are the kind of performances I expect from him… I at the beginning thought we bought an amf who gave defense splitting passes but I think he’s more in for the goals which are not impressive yet
oh okay!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Havertz already a Chelsea legend? grin

Parents should ensure they train their wards properly. Weeed, not good for them.

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2021
airmark:
Havertz already a Chelsea legend? grin

Parents should ensure they train their wards properly. Weeed, not good for them.
The best response was to ignore him.

Even weed no go make person talk anyhow like this

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Legend doesn't mean that he is in the same tier as Lampard, it just means that when we are discussing Chelsea history and in particular our champions league victory, his name would be mentioned

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
you see why I said you dont have any knowledge about this game..... That champions league title was as a result of strong team work. Starting from Mendy .. Ceaser. Rudiger.. Kante. Jorginho.. Havertz was just lucky to be the goal scorer Having said that Stop giving accolade to havertz for doing his primary duty.......... Believe me if havertz keep playing this way One thing is certain. He will be shipped out... People like Andre shurrle even performed better
cheesy you typed that with a straight face and clicked submit

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Havertz10:
cheesy you typed that with a straight face and clicked submit
Have you heard about this word. #TEAM WORK #

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Havertz10:
Legend doesn't mean that he is in the same tier as Lampard, it just means that when we are discussing Chelsea history and in particular our champions league victory, his name would be mentioned

Same as Mount, Mendy, Rudiger, Christensen, Jorginho.
That means we have many legends lately.

I'm just hearing this your definition of legend for the first time; so just one moment can make a footballer a legend of a club.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WarAgainstBegga: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Pensioners cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
MorataFC:
Happy Birthday Thiago Silva who turns 37 today, He's one of the best defenders in the world.

Chai you beat me to this.........Anyway Happy birthday to the best defender in the world. Thiago omoologo Silva.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
MorataFC:
Happy Birthday Thiago Silva who turns 37 today, He's one of the best defenders in the world.

Our 37 year old Rolls Royce

Mazi Thiago 'El Monstro' Silva

HBD chief

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WarAgainstBegga: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Havertz10:

What you will see in the next 5-10 years if Havertz continues dropping André Schürrle type of stats.

- He was assisted by Mount for the goal that gave Chelsea the UEFA Champions League.

- He flattered to deceive the Chelsea hierarchy and its fan base.

- His mediocre outputs puts him among the top 5 expensive signings in Chelsea's history.

- He failed to put his "supposed" talent into better use, hence the dwindling fall of his career.

- He will be fondly remembered for his Man City goal and will be put side by side with Fernando Torres for their exploit in UEFA Champions League.

- A German that was hyped as the next Beckham but ended up a low budget André Schürrle.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Happy birthday thaigo...
Happy birthday World best defender.
Happy birthday Aparicity's nighymare.
May amadioha grant you an injury free season so that you will serve more L's to your haters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Havertz10:

You obviously don't the meaning of the word, legend. To achieve a legendary status in club football, a player needs talent, consistency, and longevity.

Those three factors are crucial, and Havertz hasn't met any of them yet.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
For the advocates of big data in football, there are things data analytics won't tell you and these are the things that count most often than not. Data won't tell you about team spirit, dedication, passion, and other intangibles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcP2lb0LLbg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
OVA200:
I share a little of that sentiment but not ALL (so please don't direct ibime's question on jorginho to me)
Jorginho is not special and what he does is so simple and doesn't merit the praise and backlash he always receive. We've seen Gilmour play that role for us and perform on par or even better than jorginho against the high press of fabinho and co.

The regista that i know are so hard to dispossess on the ball and because of that they draw 2 or more opposition player to themself thereby creating space for other midfielder and attacker high up the field and quickly releasing pass to them to progress easily but jorginho can't do that slight press from a player will result to him playing back pass but we can assure we will control possession in our half.

Jorginho is basic nothing special but the backlash sometimes is way too much

Beautiful
No comment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
my predicted lineup against city on Saturday...if we end half time goalless with city having d upper hand,,hakim can be subbed off for kovacic and beat dem like we did to spurs

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
swiz123:
What I observed about Mount, seems like a thousand others have started seeing it too. A facebook post meant to celebrate Mount's progress was rather met with negative reactions. 75% complained about him being selfish -- just like I have pointed out here -- while 15% said he is just mediocre.

I always knew that some of the foolish decisions that boy made wasn't because he lacks vision but because he is outrightly selfish. Those times he would take a weak long range shot with his weak foot instead of passing, choose to shoot from a very tight corner or give passes that would lead to him getting a return ball...

Football is a collective sports and I hate players who are only after their own

Coutinho would have solved this problems created by Mount and Havertz grin..........but we will hinder mounts who is the future of Chelsea progress grin if we dare suggest it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
popizaino:

Coutinho would have solved this problems created by Mount and Havertz grin..........but we will hinder mounts who is the future of Chelsea progress grin if we dare suggest it.

Coutinho is washed up..

Find another talk

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:

What you will see in the next 5-10 years if Havertz continues dropping André Schürrle type of stats.

- He was assisted by Mount for the goal that gave Chelsea the UEFA Champions League.

- He flattered to deceive the Chelsea hierarchy and its fan base.

- His mediocre outputs puts him among the top 5 expensive signings in Chelsea's history.

- He failed to put his "supposed" talent into better use, hence the dwindling fall of his career.

- He will be fondly remember for his Man City goal and will be put side by side with Fernando Torres for their exploit in UEFA Champions League.

- A Germany that was hyped as the next Beckham but ended up a low budget André Schürrle.
next Beckham or combination of ozil and fabregas,lmaogrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
macjireh:
my predicted lineup against city on Saturday...if we end half time goalless with city having d upper hand,,hakim can be subbed off for kovacic and beat dem like we did to spurs

Please remove that Hakim there and replace with either Kai or Mount we’ll manage , Kovacic also has to play a role in that match he’s too hot to be dropped rn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
OVA200:
Same as Mount, Mendy, Rudiger, Christensen, Jorginho.
That means we have many legends lately.

I'm just hearing this your definition of legend for the first time; so just one moment can make a footballer a legend of a club.

What would you say about Peter Drury calling Sergio Aguero a legend forever at City immediately he scored that goal against QPR?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Please remove that Hakim there and replace with either Kai or Mount we’ll manage , Kovacic also has to play a role in that match he’s too hot to be dropped rn
Hakim scored in tuchels first 2 games against city na so he has a chance...kovacic will definitely play...but we surely need d trio of kova-Jorg-kante in d middle after wat we saw against spurs... I know Tuchel will get his selections right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
thorrvik55:

Coutinho is washed up

Find another talk

So was Thiago Silva before Chelsea came for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
swiz123:

What would you say about Peter Drury calling Sergio Aguero a legend forever at City immediately he scored that goal against QPR?
Is Peter Drury the accurate person to give the legend tag?

Peter Drury is definitely doing his job and i can give example of him praising average player to high heaven.

Peter Drury is just being peter Drury in aguero's case against QPR.
If aguero flop terribly after that goal believe me he won't be regarded as city legend.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WarAgainstBegga: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
popizaino:

So is Thiago Silva .

Pass me that weed please angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
OVA200:
Is Peter Drury the accurate person to give the legend tag.

Peter Drury is definitely doing his job and i can give example of him praising average player to high heaven.

Peter Drury is just being peter Drury in aguero's case against QPR.
If aguero flop terribly after that goal believe me he won't be regarded as city legend.

grin grin grin

Very soon they will quote Jim Beglin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12480) (12481) (12482) (12483) (12484) (12485) (12486) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Sarsaproko and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.