Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10494065 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12508) (12509) (12510) (12511) (12512) (12513) (12514) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
nihilistjnr:

You people chat some utter nonsense sha. What does pressing have to do with formation that features 5 defenders and 2 holding midfielders cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was told tuchel took the defensive approach so no biggie if we lose ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
rooftops:
Timo Werner doesn't want to do anything again than take the ball to the byline and spam low cross into the box, how will he gets his confidence back if he continues like this, shey coach no dey see am make Dem warn am, he had chance to run at goal but he diverted to the wing to do his lazy cutback

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wow. Now 2-2

Brentford equalize shortly after Salah scores his 100th PL goal for Liverpool, becoming the fastest player to do so for the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
What a goal by Jones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brentford level again

What madness is this? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
BlueMann:
Brentford level again

grin cheesy, E tire me o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ibunkun1:

grin cheesy, E tire me o
E tire u but e hapi me grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
MorataFC:
E tire u but e hapi me grin

Abi! grin cheesy, make the gap no too wide

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Omo VVD is a b..b..beast!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Liverpool drop two points. So just one point difference between us and the top team at this stage.

Looking at the schedule prior to the season, I'd have taken this.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ibunkun1:

grin cheesy, E tire me o

As in eh

Crazy game, good entertainment. Brentford be like team wey go worry this season. Giving 2019/20 Sheffield United vibes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Man city will beat Liverpool next week
And Chelsea wins Southampton
But Na man city get this league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
BlueMann:
Brentford level again

Arsenal got the best result losing to them grin grin
See as they torture lfc defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kantebets:
Man city will beat Liverpool next week
And Chelsea wins Southampton
But Na man city get this league
go give dem nao,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
MorataFC:
go give dem nao,
man city are better than our dear Chelsea right now
Who do you think will stop them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kantebets:
bookmark this, man city will not make top 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kantebets:

Pls remind me what they played against Southampton a week ago ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
olabode89:

Beast pointer

If you saw the Brentford second goal you will marvel

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2021

popiziano is this the player you have been talking about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
MorataFC:
bookmark this, man city will not make top 2

You still Dey vex say dem win Chelsea ?

Nobody will ever say mancity won’t make top 2 ,they are the number 1 favorites for the title
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

popiziano is this the player you have been talking about?

Yes he is the same player better than boateng, this is an attacking error not defensive error.A defender making an attacking error cannot be put blame while attacker making defensive error can't really be blame. I thought you understand this things abi you're in for some agenda ?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
olabode89:
3 goals conceded to a newly promoted Brentford at home lets blame Adrian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
andrewbaba44:

You still Dey vex say dem win Chelsea ?

Nobody will ever say mancity won’t make top 2 ,they are the number 1 favorites for the title

They might not be too lucky when they play us at Etihad the next time .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
popizaino:

Yes he is the same player better than boateng, this is an attacking error not defensive error.A defence making an error cannot be put blame while attacker making defensive error can't really be blame. I thought you understand this things abi you're in for some agenda ?

A defender making an error leading to a shot on target is a disaster no wonder he has been found wanting in major finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Which time Joshua dey fight abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

A defender making an error leading to a shot on target is a disaster no wonder he has been found wanting in major finals

Found wanting or not found wanting all I know is that

Thiago Silva >>>>>>>> Jerome Boateng.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Panther7(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
popizaino:
�Thomas Tuchel Post-match Interview - Part 1/2:

"We lost the game and I think City deserved to win. For 60 minutes, until the goal, we were very strong in the last 20 metres of the field. The other 80 metres we were not good enough."

"We did not have ball possession to hurt them, to grow in confidence. It never happened in the first half, or second half. Until the goal we defended very very well in the box."

"The performance was not complex enough, overall not on our very best level and you need the best level to push the game against this side."

"After the goal you feel like the belief of winning is bigger than losing. We tied to push, got the crowd behind us. It was a very open, emotional game."

"We were never on our highest level. You cannot expect to get a result. It could turn things around maybe with one header. We can accept it was not our best game."

"We adjusted our system to a double six, we thought it might help us but then we conceded a goal from set play. Even if we wanted to go for long balls to Romelu it was not precise enough."

"I did not feel the belief, 100% that we believed in it. It was doubtful and we were protecting something, it felt like we had something to lose. There was a lot more to win than to lose. Can happen. We lacked energy."

"Jorginho had some problems, Thiago cannot start. Maybe it is on me, I didn’t make the best choices today."

#CHEMCI | #Interviews

� @TheChelseaFC

Copied
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
popizaino:

They might not be too lucky when they play us at Etihad the next time .

Tuchel knows how to beat city ,but no go too confident say you go win for ethiad,it will still be. 50/50 game

But how can someone say mancity wont make top 2 ,the best team in the premier league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

3 goals conceded to a newly promoted Brentford at home lets blame Adrian

Airmark wetin VVD dey do him neck here? Abi na Ostrich I dey see so? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ibime:

Story for the Gods. He must be having knock everytime he faces a mid-to-top level team.

He must have had knock when he played Spain for 120 mins and only registered 30 passes, or when he played UCL final for 120 mins and only registered 30 passes

Fake playmaker that turns into water carrier when he faces any decent midfield.

Nothing like knock, you are either fit or unfit at this level of football. You can only be unfit for cardio reasons.

Did Jorginho play Bayern vs Chelsea UCL final, or Chelsea vs Man Utd final? Abi is there another final Chelsea played 120mins? shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
popizaino:
�Thomas Tuchel Post-match Interview - Part 1/2:

"We lost the game and I think City deserved to win. For 60 minutes, until the goal, we were very strong in the last 20 metres of the field. The other 80 metres we were not good enough."

"We did not have ball possession to hurt them, to grow in confidence. It never happened in the first half, or second half. Until the goal we defended very very well in the box."

"The performance was not complex enough, overall not on our very best level and you need the best level to push the game against this side."

"After the goal you feel like the belief of winning is bigger than losing. We tied to push, got the crowd behind us. It was a very open, emotional game."

"We were never on our highest level. You cannot expect to get a result. It could turn things around maybe with one header. We can accept it was not our best game."

"We adjusted our system to a double six, we thought it might help us but then we conceded a goal from set play. Even if we wanted to go for long balls to Romelu it was not precise enough."

"I did not feel the belief, 100% that we believed in it. It was doubtful and we were protecting something, it felt like we had something to lose. There was a lot more to win than to lose. Can happen. We lacked energy."

"Jorginho had some problems, Thiago cannot start. Maybe it is on me, I didn’t make the best choices today."

#CHEMCI | #Interviews

� @TheChelseaFC

Copied

Call it as you see it, don't mince words.
For the fact that Tuchel always own up to his mistakes since he joined us, i can only wish him the very best.
If to say na Mourinho, him for don dey point fingers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Tuchel know how to beat city ,but no go too confident say you go win for ethiad,it will still be. 50/50 game

But how can someone say mancity wont make top 2 ,the best team in the premier league

Fair enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12508) (12509) (12510) (12511) (12512) (12513) (12514) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), DammyOlu123(m), larride(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.