Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10756563 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (19436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
amodu:

I actually admire Coutinho and Neymar out of your mentions.
I didn't mean they are all world class but they are better than our Brazilians except Willian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Chelsea fans ehn.....TF is dis??
Hello! Please where did u get this pix?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 12:12am On Aug 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ Douglas still dey come up. We are watching him. We no be Chelsea fans wey go dey hype their players anyhow

Douglas needs to imporve his shooting, his assist numbers are decent 3 assist in 2 league games but there is a lot of room for improvement

whats wrong wit dis dude u claim to hate chelsea bt u ar always on our thread Bleep off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Hello! Please where did u get this pix?
Twitter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2015
raumdeuter:

These are the brainless louts who make up the Chelsea fanbase

I follow you talk or I mention your name? Wicklow catch you for hand wey make you no fit scroll over my posts

See as be like wetin dog vomit

i dnt bandy words wit brat

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 25, 2015
raumdeuter:

I follow you talk or I mention your name? Wicklow catch you for hand wey make you no fit scroll over my posts

Hahahahaha

Na john lizard terry born them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Twitter

Okay!
Looks familiar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Ariani:

i dnt bandy words wit brat
But why did u quote the brat?

The guy senior ur papa sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 12:32am On Aug 25, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

But why did u quote the brat?

The guy senior ur papa sha

Respect is nt given bt earned so he shud beta park wel or wil continue to receive my insult
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2015
pamcode:
but why now at least the guy got speed to offer our defence

Zouma has a future with the club, not having his name on the list was a huge overlook.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Ibime:
Chelsea is in crisis. . . . yet on same points with Arsenal

Hehehe

Guess our worst run is their best. Title candidates? I'd rather be wary of Watford grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Marin off to Turkey, Cuadrado joins Juventus, Moses rumored to be on the brink of signing for West Ham.

Guess it's about time we jettisoned these wingers them stockpile any how for we team.

Who's got a thing on Piazon? I have high hopes for that lad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ramdeuter!! Am actually surprised some pple take you to be a matured person. Sometimes your trolling is not only CHILDISH but IRRITATING and ST*PID. If u hate Chelsea, y don't u just f*ck off this thread!!!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Dnt mind d dude behaving lyk a child and expecting respect neva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Cuadrado joins Juventus
This news is a music to my ear. What a relief! Pheeew!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2015
Chelsea turn attention to Ezeqiule Garay of Zenitstpeterbusrg........Good defender, A nosense defender......I like the guy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Chelsea turn attention to Ezeqiule Garay of Zenitstpeterbusrg........Good defender, A nosense defender......I like the guy.
better than that long pole that is valued at 40million pounds.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2015
mikeywise:

better than that long pole that is valued at 40million pounds.
Lolz@Longpole........Stones is good but he is over-hyped

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Is My Varane really not for sale?
The boy Mourinho turned to the best defender in the world is dying on the bench......
Those last 6months under Mourinho, He was everything

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mourinholic:

Is My Varane really not for sale?
The boy Mourinho turned to the best defender in the world is dying on the bench......
Those last 6months under Mourinho, He was everything
I don't think madrid will sell Varane to us,Unless he force a move himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Cuadrado MOBBED in Italy by Juventus Fans......
Wonders shall never end......
Not even in Naija will he be MOBBED

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Garay? Get him!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
donjazet:

Ramdeuter!! Am actually surprised some pple take you to be a matured person. Sometimes your trolling is not only CHILDISH but IRRITATING and ST*PID. If u hate Chelsea, y don't u just f*ck off this thread!!!.

I have argued about Hazard/Neymar with him on this thread and we went on filling up pages with junks, it got to a point. it was like the entire Chelsea fans on this thread were against me for entertaining him, I decided to stop and even deactivated my Jimmy4x account, buh its crazy how, some of those who castigated me have even joined in the unnecessary and tiring arguments.

I think ONLY a stupiid, foolish and senseless Chelsea fan on this thread will continue to argue Hazard/Neymar Terry/Boateng with Raumdeuter HENCEFORTH.

It doesn't worth it, his Bayern thread could be boring, he comes here to entertain himself.

One thing I have come to realise is that, when someone keeps quoting you or dropping comments and you decide against replying, such an individual gets frustrated and will eventually stop, why we chose to respond to his hateful comments is what I don't understand.

This Raumdeuter is a fellow alumnus from the same school (tho, a senior colleague) its just like the awo boys are trained to always argue....its in the blood already.....Go ask any OAU graduate...cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kolade354:

goodnews to all d chelsea fellas nt sum kind of english prone player valued for 40million

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
FBS:
Garay? Get him!

How Old is he, I hope 25 and above, we need mature and experienced players not some young blood who would find it difficult to cope with stronger men with physical strength.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mourinholic:
Cuadrado MOBBED in Italy by Juventus Fans......
Wonders shall never end......
Not even in Naija will he be MOBBED

lol

Lets hope he does well so Juve will not baulk at paying the £18m option on him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
FBS:
Garay? Get him!

Is he quick enough for what they are looking for?

I have only seen snatches of him at Benfica. You should be watching him constantly in Russia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ariani:

goodnews to all d chelsea fellas nt sum kind of english prone player valued for 40million
It's good news but also a bad news. We need more English players in our rank that's what make it a bad news. SAF used this tactics to win the heart of English FA and referee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (19436) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.