Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617358 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12570) (12571) (12572) (12573) (12574) (12575) (12576) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

Which was why I always compared Sterling with Hazard fellow big nyansh shakushaku players who don't know the modern football. I'm afraid Grealish sef is looking like that

Imagine say na Salah get that chance of even Foden he will at least work the keeper not cutting back
Grealish can never reach sterling level if he continue playing like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
It time to start giving Salah his dues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
For what its worth, i sincerely appreciate what Thomas Tuchel has done at Chelsea but he should let this team play free flow football and stop playing to suit some systemic players with 7defenders.

Look at how enjoyable this Man city v Liverpool match is.
Not some drab defensive boring game we played against City despite our array of attacking talents.
The problem is our attacking talents aren't so much of a talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Singapore1:

Grealish can never reach sterling level if he continue playing like this

Sterling far na.

He won't reach Rashford Level.

Rashford will resume mid October and will still outscore hum by seasons end. The guy just like falling down like idiot.

He appears to be sh't because referees are no more penalizing contacts any more, he's now looking like a fool with those unnecessary falling down, because refs don't give a damn anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Roland17:

Is there a better player in the world right now? I mean right now?

I fancy Haaland more though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
popizaino:

Even sissoko took a mediocre team like Tottenham took to UCL finals so talk another thing .

Sissoko also has World Cup medal. He passes all ApariSports criteria.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
For what its worth, i sincerely appreciate what Thomas Tuchel has done at Chelsea but he should let this team play free flow football and stop playing to suit some systemic players with 7defenders.

Not some drab defensive boring game we played against City despite our array of attacking talents.

Array of inconsistent or injured attacking talents right? Kante, Pulisic, Mount were missed in that match.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

which array of attacking talents?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibime:
The Ward Prowse red card incident was comical. Not the Jorginho pass to Mendy but the first one he passed back to Rudiger without much pressure that you'd expect any other decent DM to spin out from instead of passing to Rudiger. That first unnecessary pass to Rudiger when he could have turned, encapsulates his incompetence at the half-turn and why he always hides under the press and can't even maintain an average level of possession in tough games. That was a 3 on 3 press. Rudiger was already marked while Ward-Prowse was not even that close to Jogginghoe. Any other DM turns there but Jogginghoe chose to pass to a marked Rudiger and put him under pressure. Rudiger panicked and sent it to Mendy who was being closed down, and Mendy sent a risky pass back to Jogginghoe. All because Jogginghoe cannot turn in 5 yards of space between him and Ward-Prowse. Talk about belle-face playmaker.
Turning back was what I was complaining about yesterday. He didn’t even have any intention of starting an attack even when we were looking for goals. TBH, I was surprised Tuchel brought him in, person wey go dey dull attack.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
User09:

Keep fooling yourself.

Klopp would throwout Fabinho in a heartbeat for Jorginho

You must be very foolish for this statement.

Who told you Klopp wants to park bus?

Klopp that plays one of the highest line in football, putting his centrebacks on halfway line will use Jorginho for what exactly? Even Thiago who is head and shoulders above Jorginho is a poor fit for Klopp system. Klopp that uses Fabinhos legs to cover Trent and Robertson everytime they go forward. Jorginho will send Liverpool to doldrums if asked to play in ghen ghen system.

Someone has a DM who provided base for his team to hit 97 points and 99 points in back to back seasons and he will jettison him for an error prone DM who can't provide defensive cover for the attacking style of play of the team, who gets dominated regularly, can't play consistently on the halfway line and has never provided defensive base for his team to garner enough points to win a league title at the age of 29. Which kind of weed are they selling in your area?

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
airmark:

Array of inconsistent or injured attacking talents right? Kante, Pulisic, Mount were missed in that match.
Lol. Bar the City game, mention another game we defended. Man knows the kind of resources at Chelsea and he’s playing to their strength but you people are not satisfied with being top of the league.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibime:

Sissoko also has World Cup medal. He passes all ApariSports criteria.

What role did he play at the world cup?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
airmark:

I fancy Haaland more though.

Legitimate argument I will say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Greatihex:
which array of attacking talents?

Is Ziyech ,Havertz, Mount, Werner and Hudson-odoi not enough arsenal to win games beautifully?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
BikeMan:
Lol. Bar the City game, mention another game we defended. Man knows the kind of resources at Chelsea and he’s playing to their strength but you people are not satisfied with being top of the league.

Do you understand my view?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
BikeMan:

We are all content with being top of the league but ask most Chelsea fans if they want this team to play with some finesee & swagger against top teams, their answer would be a resounding 'yes'.
Take a look at the just concluded match between Liverpool & Man city. All the players on the pitch were expressing themselves.
I understand that all teams can't play the same but we have the potential to play beautifully & win with a high scorelines.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
raumdeuter:
This is what we say about polling booth awards
He's right.. Among top 3 footballer in the last 8years.

That's by the way.
Prime Suarez and Prime Torres, which of them will you prefer in your team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
raumdeuter:
Salah just a 5 season wonder
The best Africa footballer to play in the EPL. No argument.

Though I love Mane though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omo just read about the founder of Nasco on front page.

This nigga was a real life Bond villain. Dafuq!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omo this Nigga is the real Blofeld

This level of planning and resourcing is crazy.

This guy use our break time money spent on Okin biscuit to open a Swiss bank to fund terrorists way back since the early 90s

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Omo this Nigga is the real Blofeld

This level of planning and resourcing is crazy.

This guy use our break time money spent on Okin biscuit to open a Swiss bank to fund terrorists way back since the early 90s

Na Nasco wafers guy be dis?

So all those Mallam kawo Nasco was funding terrorism?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Omo just read about the founder of Nasco on front page.

This nigga was a real life Bond villain. Dafuq!

And we have been pointing fingers at Shekau as the leader.

We no know say that one no be anything for this scheme.

Their Izala movement have top positions in government and even the Armed forces.

To make it worse, I've always loved Nasco cornflakes as a kid.

cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibime:

Bruh na him o.

Omo the shït I read this evening chilled my blood.

Northern Nigeria might be run by a SPECTRE style organisation, placing it's members in all key positions in government including the presidency.

I know people usually say na Notherners dey every position, but this article suggests it's not just Notherners...it's Izala members specifically.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
izzou:

Their Izala movement have top positions in government and even the Armed forces.

cry

My grandmother used to distribute Nasco products.

I feel physical sick embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Is Ziyech ,Havertz, Mount, Werner and Hudson-odoi not enough arsenal to win games beautifully?
where is the consistency?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
izzou:

cry
I was also Rooting for the Government to support the Company so it'll surpass keloggs and the rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

We are all content with being top of the league but ask most Chelsea fans if they want this team to play with some finesee & swagger against top teams, their answer would be a resounding 'yes'.
Take a look at the just concluded match between Liverpool & Man city. All the players on the pitch were expressing themselves.
I understand that all teams can't play the same but we have the potential to play beautifully & win with a high scorelines.
You don't have the midfield to do that. Definitely not with jorg and your inconsistent attackers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Odunharry:

He's right.. Among top 3 footballer in the last 8years.

That's by the way.
Prime Suarez and Prime Torres, which of them will you prefer in your team?

Suarez anyday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Odunharry:

The best Africa footballer to play in the EPL. No argument.

Though I love Mane though.

I mentioned this some years back and many laughed at it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Bruh na him o.

Omo the shït I read this evening chilled my blood.

Northern Nigeria might be run by a SPECTRE style organisation, placing it's members in all key positions in government including the presidency.

I know people usually say na Notherners dey every position, but this article suggests it's not just Notherners...it's Izala members specifically.

But the guy is Eritrean and they have removed him from terror list sef. I think he helped one bank fund a mosque that was linked to terrorism but he cleared his name with the Bush administration later.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

I mentioned this some years back and many laughed at it

I never argued with it. He's the greatest African in EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibime:

I'm surprised too,the Nasco company was just a 7minutes trek from my secondary school. Supplied most of the product for our school shop. Omo I son indirectly sponsor terrorism. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12570) (12571) (12572) (12573) (12574) (12575) (12576) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kamelot77(m), MeMiTi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.