Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516302 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12591) (12592) (12593) (12594) (12595) (12596) (12597) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boateng was a regular till he left Bayern when his contract expired. Winning the CL and world cup as a regular and one of the best players on the field not a mascot

You can start by telling us who benched Giroud on France way to world cup glory .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Havertz10:

If there was, please point out the factors that indicated that, because even today, despite the availability of internet and mobile phones with camera, people still believe in juju

Why are you obssed with juju.

How many shrines do we have Nigeria compared to churhes, and mosques, what is the ratio of Traditionalist to Christians.

How many traditional priest fly around the country in private jets while their member move around in public transport, how many traditional priest have networth of millions of dollars while they have members who donate to them that can't afford 3 square meal.

The greatest deception ever told is that a white man died on a cross to save black people. worry about that not African sprituality which you have limited knowledge on.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Meanwhile Benzema is still gold .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gosh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
GET IN THERE!!!!!

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wonderful grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ALEXAPLAYME: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Game on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
popizaino:

You can start by telling us who benched Giroud on France way to world cup glory .

0 goals 0 shots on target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nihilistjr, Donjazet, A001, Ibime, Roland17 this is a former employee of FB claiming that the company prioritizes profits over public safety, this isn't peculiar to FB alone but almost all social media platforms are involved in this type of harmful practice

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/facebook-whistleblower-frances-haugen-60-minutes-polarizing-divisive-content/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lukaku

That was funny sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

0 goals 0 shots on target

Where is Davor suker's world cup medal for his world cup golden boot ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
A001:

Still looking for the cogent points you're making here because so far, I've not seen any.

I told you to quote where I stated that some Africans didn't engage in barbaric acts as you claimed, but you couldn't.

Here you're with a new false claim. Quote where I told you that Africans aren't blameworthy as regards slave-trading on this continent.

I see you're not reading my posts you're quoting.

The proper thing to do is to first go through the posts you're quoting, and not quote me repeating things I already said, and you're still asking me about them when they're clearly stated in the post you quoted or the preceding ones.

Anyone that knows the history of Africa knows the current state the continent finds herself today was caused by European and Arab supremacists and many African people, especially her leaders, who either aided these foreigners or are still subjecting African citizens to new regimes of colonialism characterized with endemic corruption and poor leadership.

If u know this then why the whole superstory and big grammar u've spent the whole day writing?

Why do u make it sound like u just unraveled a mystery that no man has been able to solve for years ? U keep harping on Africans knowing their history as if u are the only African that has been lucky enough to know the history of his people .

Ur blood to dey hot. By the way, u need to slow down on the confrontational tone of ur arguments ; it makes less people want to engage u in any meaningful discourse. No be by insult and snide remarks dem dey know person wey dey knowledgeable about a subject.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Trossard.

D guy dey ball. I've noticed for some time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
popizaino:

Where is Davor suker's world cup medal for his world cup golden boot ?

If Suker had teammates of Girouds quality they would have won and he wont be a mascot 0 goals 0 assists 0 shots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lukaku again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
I heard Lukaku can't move, no sideways movement, he should be benched, etc.

You can tell neegas didn't play ball even on coal tar.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
One of Carassco/ Lukaku looked offside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
BlueRayDick:

If u know this then why the whole superstory and big grammar u've spent the whole day writing?

Why do Imu make it sound like u just unraveled a mystery that no man has been able to solve for years ? U keep harping in Africans knowing their history as if u are the only African that has been lucky enough to know the history of his people .

Ur blood to dey hot. By the way, u need to slow down on the confrontational tone of ur arguments ; it makes less people want to engage u in any meaningful discourse. No be by insult and snide remarks dem dey know person wey dey knowledgeable about a subject.
You don't clearly understand my posts you're quoting.

So far, there's no cogent point in all of you said. I'll respond to your post confrontationally when you wouldn't stop making things up in your head, saying what I never said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amoto94:
Nihilistjr, Donjazet, A001, Ibime, Roland17 this is a former employee of FB claiming that the company [b]prioritizes profits over public safety, [/b]this isn't peculiar to FB alone but almost all social media platforms are involved in this type of harmful practice

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/facebook-whistleblower-frances-haugen-60-minutes-polarizing-divisive-content/

This is the whole idea of Capitalism.. Profit over everything else, including common sense/ conscience. You will only end up making an argument on moral grounds, nothing more. It is not a Social Media stand alone issue, it is widespread and happens in the different sectors of the economy. You have no idea what is going on in the Stock Market, insider trading, kickbacks to Politicians and the unholy amount of wealth people have accrued in the name of Capitalism. Make I no start to dey talk about the absurdities when it comes to the cost of Healthcare/ Insurance and Education?

I watched portions of Frances Haugen's testimony to Congress and I laughed because amongst those she is testifying to are people who have benefited immensely from Facebook at the detriment of the people. It's like talking to the wall.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

[b]If [/b]Suker had teammates of Girouds quality they would have won and he wont be a mascot 0 goals 0 assists 0 shots

Have you listened to this song before ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=helEv0kGHd4

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
popizaino:

Have you listened to this song before ?
https://youtu.be/helEv0d4

How many world cup winning striker played 7 games with 0 goals 0 shots on target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
THEOOOOO MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON MENNNTTTTTTTTT

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
What a game

Alderwireld is an ediot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
nihilistjnr:
What a game

Alderwireld is an ediot

This game deserves an extra time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Scoring looks so easy in this match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amoto94:
Nihilistjr, Donjazet, A001, Ibime, Roland17 this is a former employee of FB claiming that the company prioritizes profits over public safety, this isn't peculiar to FB alone but almost all social media platforms are involved in this type of harmful practice

But this sane Facebook appointed themselves arbiters of Morality by banning Trump.

I laugh in New World Order

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

I take God beg you abeg... I no want any kain extra time..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

Agreed big bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Referee abeg blow whistle angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
So Nigeria lost...at home

To Central African Republic

cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12591) (12592) (12593) (12594) (12595) (12596) (12597) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), tobiboss(m), Yustash001(m), Caicedobets(m), iykmora(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.