Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11223292 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12595) (12596) (12597) (12598) (12599) (12600) (12601) ... (19977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Havertz10:
the only reason mount is there is because we won the champions league, if he made that list without that victory, then your drags will have some justification

Didn't Havertz also win the Champions League? And also destroyed Diaz at the Euros?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2021
hensben:
Why your Havertz nor make the list with same reason you just spew?.
havertz wasn't at his best last season, mount was at his best cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2021
Havertz10:
havertz wasn't at his best last season, mount was at his best cheesy
Good you know Mount was at his best, that’s why he got nominated. Btw, What’s stopping Havertz from being at his best this season. Hope you won’t blame Mount again.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Slim margins in football

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Anybody that wishes Chelsea lose a game because of one player is not a fan to me sha. As much as some of us don’t like Jorginho here we don’t cry every single day because he’s playing. Someone will be crying everyday for Mount that doesn’t even know you, no be juju be that?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2021
Ibime:
Slim margins in football
Watching that moment in the match was orgasmic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Havertz10:
the only reason mount is there is because we won the champions league, if he made that list without that victory, then your drags will have some justification
I know havertz didn't win the champion's league.

The acclaimed "legend" is kicked out after scoring the "all powerful goal" that gv a small club like Chelsea their first ever non-penalty shoot out UCL medal.

The most amazing thing is that no one is shocked about his absent

Not even you...

grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Ibime:
Slim margins in football
..one of the slickest goal ever. Going to watch it again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2021
Ibime:
Slim margins in football

Gotta admire Ramires' confidence for that chip. I didn't see it coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2021
Havertz10:
havertz didn't win the champions league?

Another okoto yarngrin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2021
BikeMan:
You can dislike a player because of their defects but you can't be wishing your club lose games because you hate one player, that's disgusting!
when did i wish my club lose game because of a player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Newcastle's new home kit for next season has been leaked.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Ennyjay69:
havertz didn't win the champions league?

Another okoto yarngrin
I think you guys should stop analyzing football with that guy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2021
Griffon:
Newcastle's new home kit for next season has been leaked.

Apari grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Apari grin

This Newcastle matter tire me cheesy

We all know that Sheikh money no dey finish. And this was for City and PSG owners oh.

I just dey imagine wetin these guys go spend next season.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Club football has always been the plaything of the wealthy be it local or international all these talk of traditional big teams is an attempt to cover up the dodgy history of the so called traditional big teams. Na person wey never chop dey get club?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
"Sometimes I play as a number 10, sometimes as a number nine. I like the position I’m playing in this system very much and I’m enjoying it. It’s my favourite position, somewhere up front."

- Kai Havertz on his position

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
I think you guys should stop analyzing football with that guy
Someone that is looking up to raumdeuter on football matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Amoto94:
"Sometimes I play as a number 10, sometimes as a number nine. I like the position I’m playing in this system very much and I’m enjoying it. It’s my favourite position, somewhere up front."

Some idiots say na lie.

Na lukaku dey play him preferred wing

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Amoto94:

Havertz.10 in the mud grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ennyjay69:
Wahala for who no like money mase o

Nice one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
"It is clear that he is a great coach both in football terms and personally. He reads the games very well, we prepare them very well. It is an advantage to have such a coach."

"With us he was able to change the team very quickly."

- Alonso on Tuchel

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Jorginho deserves to win the Balon D’or, he is a very intelligent player and it’s a pleasure to be his manager, he has a great vision of Football ( Tuchel on Italian TV )

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
hensben:
Someone that is looking up to raumdeuter on football matters.
Lol. It's total waste of time and energy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Results of weigh in..

T. Fury-277 v 238-Wilder

Wilder would do well to avoid a hard jab or upper from Fury because he will be rocked if it lands..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Amoto94:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY0YfhXdcWU

This video makes a lot of sense and it does capture the bulk of Naglesman’s attacking tactics. Do you see how high Davies and Gnabry when they are initiating attacks from the back? The whole idea is to overload the final third and box with offensive players. The only player who seems to stay wide to draw the full back and keep the attention of another CB is Gnabry.. I guess this explains why he has scored a lot of goals because he ends up breaking in into the box or shooting from outside.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Roland17:
Results of weigh in..

T. Fury-277 v 238-Wilder

Wilder would do well to avoid a hard jab or upper from Fury because he will be rocked if it lands..

They keep coming in heavier with each match. I don't think a single punch from Fury can really rock Wilder, more a combination of accumulated punches and empty gas tank.

Fury though always has to be concerned about Wilder's one hitter quitter.

It is an intriguing match up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Roland17:
Results of weigh in..

T. Fury-277 v 238-Wilder

Not really. Fury has never had power despite his size. He is a finesse boxer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Messi on who he'd vote for in the BdO podium: "In my team there's certainly Ney and Kylian. And then there's Lewandowski, he's had a big year. There's also Benzema who was excellent. Trophies also count, CL, Euros, Copa America have their weight in the vote" [francefootball]

@sky_sports_football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Roland17:

This video makes a lot of sense and it does capture the bulk of Naglesman’s attacking tactics. Do you see how high Davies and Gnabry when they are initiating attacks from the back? The whole idea is to overload the final third and box with offensive players. The only player who seems to stay wide to draw the full back and keep the attention of another CB is Gnabry.. I guess this explains why he has scored a lot of goals because he ends up breaking in into the box or shooting from outside.
Nagelsmann first caught my attention due to his age when he got the job at Hoffenheim and since then I became an admirer of his tactical ability. He plays vertically and requires his players to be agile and technical, Sane will enjoy his football under him if he stays fit and hungry.
Gnabry is another weapon at his disposal and if my memory serves me right he helped groomed him to become the player he's today during their stint together at Hoffenheim. Another player who will thrive is Coman and if they can sign Haaland next season they will be my favourite for UCL next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Roland17:
Results of weigh in..

T. Fury-277 v 238-Wilder

Fury's still about that Kronk life...Let's see if Wilder can connect flush twice....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12595) (12596) (12597) (12598) (12599) (12600) (12601) ... (19977) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, AlphaNugget(m), Kimbeast, RevFrEbuka(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.