Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740163 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12611) (12612) (12613) (12614) (12615) (12616) (12617) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
The way God suppose dey bless you eh grin grin grin

Anytime Raumdeuter wants to talk shiit about Copa America, just copy and paste. It's free of charge. grin

raumdeuter:

Copa america is the equivalent of euro cup where hazard failed as usual just like he failed at CL and world cup

Hazard failed at CL, failed at world cup failed at euro.

So where has hidden shakushaku succeeded? I hope you will mention Carling cup or fa cup

cc andrewbaba44, patrickmuf

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
Abeg na doc, wetin be this na?? grin

No tear my Belle with laff biko cheesy

My brother na so we see am o. Please help me ask Messianic cultists for the interval between COPA America tournaments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2021
airmark:

Anytime Raumdeuter wants to talk shiit about Copa America, just copy and paste. It's free of charge. grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2021
A40:
Na you dey nack yourself bro. South America has been rubbish since 2002 which coincides with Messi era. Simple! Europe is tougher and better
European top team strength are almost equivalent likewise copa America. It’s just like saying Africa nations cup is useless because there are no European teams. Every continents have their tournaments.if it’s because of messi that you guys now see the cup as inferior, It’s not his fault that he is super talented and happen to come from a South America country. Respect every continent’s tournament.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2021
airmark:

Raumdeuter na hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2021
airmark:

Copa america is a nonsense cup compared to Ucl and world cup. If they should ask Vidal to pick two from the three, we know those he would prefer. 90% of soccer fans don't follow that competition, try again. Local champion. cheesy

Omo!

This life no balance o!

cc Leyqute, Raumdeuter, Nihilistjnr, Jodera, Jodeci, Giorgio Lekinson. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Havertz10:
They wouldn't troll havertz now cheesy

I don't like him on the left but he is cooking today

Iraq has literally been a warzone since 2003, and ISIS even claimed part of Iraq as part of their caliphate...and their football team is still better than North Macedonia.

Cooking indeed.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... This argument didn't start ystdy. All these excuses and writeup that's being brandished about ystdy didn't initially started ystdy. It started when Argentina won the copa and barca (plus messi fans) started saying messi have confirmed his status quo as Goat, then the counter rebuttal was that copa is useless and all those writeups and reasons emerged.
I know that and i perfectly understand you. But that one is slightly different to this; raumdeuter is a Messi Stan and the genesis of this argument is airmark digging one of his old post ranking Nations league, Yuropa league and Copa America as a useless tournament and someone ask him why Copa is among the other na so gospel begin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

Omo!

This life no balance o!

I compared Copa to World cup and not Euros, so you have no point here. Furthermore, Raumdeuter's reply had already made my comment irrelevant by equating Copa with Euros, which i didn't argue.

Try again, failed move. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2021
airmark:

Copa america is a nonsense cup compared to Ucl and world cup. If they should ask Vidal to pick two from the three, we know those he would prefer. 90% of soccer fans don't follow that competition, try again. Local champion. cheesy

1) Copa America is a nonsense cup compared to UCL.

2) Only 10% of fans follow it.

Interesting

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

1) Copa America is a nonsense cup compared to UCL.

2) Only 10% of fans follow it.

Interesting

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

grin grin

The L is on you and Raumdeuter as we all now have agreed that Copa = Euros. grin grin grin

raumdeuter:

Copa america is the equivalent of euro cup where hazard failed as usual just like he failed at CL and world cup

Hazard failed at CL, failed at world cup failed at euro.

So where has hidden shakushaku succeeded? I hope you will mention Carling cup or fa cup

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Amoto94:
Timo Werner’s last six appearances for Chelsea & Germany

4 goals
1 assist
1 hit woodwork
6 chances created
14 shots on target

Those 2 goals yesterday though.. oozed confidence.. but na just Macedonia Sha I never raise my hopes up.. I just pray he finds his liepzig form
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Abeg what percentage of fans watch WAFU Cup I want to check something.

We must find a tournament that COPA America is not a nonsense cup compared to.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera is the Euros a nonsense cup compared to UCL?

I am asking for a friend. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

Nobody is dragging Ogbe Hard Court today, but if you want to say that because your favourite player won Ogbe Hard Court he is better than Federer and Djokovic we will drag you, your favourite player and Ogbe Hard Court.

That is the case of COPA. It was left on its own until people tried to use it as evidence of GOATSHIP.
Lol.. You won't blame us. He was asked to win something for his country else he can't have a legitimate claim to goatship. Wen he won the copa, narrative change

Wetin you want make we do na grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

My brother na so we see am o. Please help me ask Messianic cultists for the interval between COPA America tournaments.
lol.. 442 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

Omo!

This life no balance o!

Wait.. What!! grin cheesy
Ah... Internet na bas.tard grin

How una dey dig this things sef

Modified: I know say Air.mark must wriggle himself out grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. You won't blame us. He was asked to win something for his country else he can't have a legitimate claim to goatship. Wen he won the copa, narrative change

Wetin you want make we do na grin

Win something then we consider you, not win something and we just give you the title.

What do you want us to tell Pele with his 3 World Cups?

To be the outright GOAT Messi needs to win at least 2 World Cups with him winning MVP in at least 1 of those World Cups.

It’s not too much to ask for a GOAT na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2021
OVA200:
I know that and i perfectly understand you. But that one is slightly different to this; raumdeuter is a Messi Stan and the genesis of this argument is airmark digging one of his old post ranking Nations league, Yuropa league and Copa America as a useless tournament and someone ask him why Copa is among the other na so gospel begin.
Okayy.... Fair enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:

Na simple sturvs. It took me 15.4 seconds.

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:

Internet never forgets. All of us get skeleton for cupboard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
lol.. 442 grin

Diamond or wing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:
Jodera is the Euros a nonsense cup compared to UCL?

I am asking for a friend. grin
Chai.... I no gree for that one oo

Is like you asking if winning the EPL is nonsense to winning the CL grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

Win something then we consider you, not win something and we just give you the title.

What do you want us to tell Pele with his 3 World Cups?

To be the outright GOAT Messi needs to win at least 2 World Cups with him winning MVP in at least 1 of those World Cups.

It’s not too much to ask for a GOAT na. cheesy

Pele have his own achievements same as Messi.
While Pele can claim 3 WCs for goatship,messi fit claim 5 world best for goatship. All of messi goals are documented but for Pele, there's controversy concerning most of his official goals he scored.

So both have good arguments for goatship and copa win still gives messi more strength

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

Diamond or wing?
na diamond e suppose be since the trophy is made in diamond tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
After his recent outings with the French national team, what do you guys think of Tchouameni?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
Na Thiago Silva cause all this confusion. Immediately he won COPA the 2 main protagonists switched sides.

The one that was denigrating Copa America before now remembered that it was a top competition and the one that thought it was a top competition before is now comparing it to Principal’s Cup. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
Pele have his own achievements same as Messi.
While Pele can claim 3 WCs for goatship,messi fit claim 5 world best for goatship. All of messi goals are documented but for Pele, there's controversy concerning most of his official goals he scored.

So both have good arguments for goatship and copa win still gives messi more strength

Who was winning World’s best when Pele was playing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

Internet never forgets. All of us get skeleton for cupboard.
I tell you grin grin

I dey wait the day Abraham go start over shine make Iamonyin.damola come drag me grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

Who was winning World’s best when Pele was playing?
I swear, I no know o, But e sure me say him world best no reach messi amount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2021
airmark:

grin cheesy

You don do justice finish.. I no sure say dayo suppose use that punchline again grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:
Na Thiago Silva cause all this confusion. Immediately he won COPA the 2 main protagonists switched sides.

The one that was denigrating Copa America before now remembered that it was a top competition and the one that thought it was a top competition before is now comparing it to Principal’s Cup. cheesy
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12611) (12612) (12613) (12614) (12615) (12616) (12617) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), Ibime(m), andrewbaba44, patrickmuf(m), hensben(m), Jodera, drisham(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.