Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545721 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12640) (12641) (12642) (12643) (12644) (12645) (12646) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amoto94:

Ole is a good coach his problem I think is experimentation when continuity is required and burning players when rotation should have been the best option. He has proven that he can stand against the best in the land by defeating Klopp, Tuchel, Pep and Mourinho he should just step down a level a bit to learn more about in game management and rotation.

This has to be sarcasm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
hensben:
Aside Mount and Kante wey sabi enforce attacking play(though they are not goals scorers) which of your player be like Salah or Mane wey Dey turn every move to attack

I didn't match any chelsea player with them.
You guys do not understand me.
Aside Mane, Salah, Jota, TAT & Robertson, how many Liverpool players are offensive minded?
Tuchel has done a fantastic job, i kept on eulogising him but there are room for improvement. Once you find a fault in his set up and ask for a better option, oponu agbaya like that thorrvik will not let you finish before hurling insults at his grandpa.

We all know Ziyech will never fit in his 343 style. Is it possible he reverts to 442 for few games and play him on the right attacking flank? Let's see if he can recapture his early Lampard's reign form?

Is it possible he plays Hudson on the left flank instead of the right wing back and see if he can live up to the hype he got under Mauricio Sarri?

Is it possible he plays Mason Mount as a CM because of his pressing and ability to shoot from long ranges rather than keep unproductive players like Kovacic and frustrating -to -watch Timo Werner?

These are players that can quickly and beautifully transition defence to attack.

I want my team to match top teams who plays better and give them a run for their money rather than some defensive -sit back- to counter games and i am not in anyway calling for Tuchel's head.

These are my thoughts and i deserve a better explanation than what that son of a gun thorrvik said.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Iheanacho made Maguire look like a 15 million player grin
If not for the stupidity of Woodward, Maguire na 15m player...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amoto94:

Ole is a good coach his problem I think is experimentation when continuity is required and burning players when rotation should have been the best option. He has proven that he can stand against the best in the land by defeating Klopp, Tuchel, Pep and Mourinho he should just step down a level a bit to learn more about in game management and rotation.
Abeg no talk this thing outside before them break coke bottle for your head...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
We're really thin at the back.

James, Rudiger and Silva all out today. As a result...

Malang Sarr starts.

RLC starts as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
BlueMann:
OK, quick question just to bring fresh discussions ahead of matchday 8..

Who is your favorite Premier league player outside of the "traditional top six"?

Mine has to be Raphinha of Leeds...

Pace, flair and trickery in abundance, pretty creative, has a good eye for goal and has got a sweet left foot. A real hardworker too.

CC: Airmark, Hensben, Raumdeuter, Ibime, Havertz10, User09, Jodera, Patrickmuf, Donstan18, Popizaino, Nihilist, Donjazet, Skimpledawg and all my other ogas.

Bisouma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nawa o, why not James at WB and Azpi at CB, Brentford would attack

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Interesting formation...

Havertz and Mount both on the bench, same as Jorginho. RLC perhaps will play as the most advanced of the midfield three.

Big match for Sarr and the entire defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Nawa o, why not James at WB and Azpi at CB, Brentford would attack

I heard James isn't fit enough to start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
patrickmuf:
Abeg no talk this thing outside before them break coke bottle for your head...
coke bottle is not hard enough. Na heineken bottle you go receive for head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
patrickmuf:
If not for the stupidity of Woodward, Maguire na 15m player...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Toor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Maguire has been the worst on the pitch in that Man-U game..

How he was not subbed off at half time is a mystery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
I want Man utd to lose but I don't want them to sack Ole

Ebukacute can you help with the jazz

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
No way Chelsea is not conceding today....hopefully we win this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
broja seems talented
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amoto94:

I share the same opinion with you about Ole .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
BlueMann:
Interesting formation...

Havertz and Mount both on the bench, same as Jorginho. RLC perhaps will play as the most advanced of the midfield three.

Big match for Sarr and the entire defence.

RLC should be trying long passes, not driving the ball to meet your man everytime, sometime a long pass would cause that damage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penaldo ghosted again

Selling the expensive ororo merchant off my fpl next. angry

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin long may scummies woes continue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
thorrvik55:
Maguire has been the worst on the pitch in that Man-U game..

How he was not subbed off at half time is a mystery
Because the bench is worse grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wrong thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
What a comeback by wolves, fascinating stuff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Meanwhile, our guy scored on his first ever start.

His sixth goal in all comps this season.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
chelsea had better win so I can prepare for the party next door

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
I hope we can contain this Brentford sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
woe is any team whose owners don't have d DNA,, neither are they part of d fandom,,but are only after their pockets....oboi manu fans will suffer pain more than arsenal... the earlier they started getting used to failure d better for dem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Clumsy Malang Saar starting.

Sure, the bastard Anthony Taylor is very happy sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Completely Amateur backline
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
All the panicky boys paired together
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
I no dey feel this RLC that TT is beginning to ay regularly.

Hope we don't struggle to the point of subbing in mount to salvage a point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
how do we deal with aerial balls today
these guys made VVD look like absolute shit with aerials

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12640) (12641) (12642) (12643) (12644) (12645) (12646) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.