Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510547 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12713) (12714) (12715) (12716) (12717) (12718) (12719) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2021
BlueMann:
Gallagher vs Man City

This dude can tackle sha

https://twitter.com/TFMComps/status/1454524598834368518?s=20

Gallagher na baller abeg.. Someone said he is a better version of Mason Mount in the comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2021
donstan18:
Nobody don give me L for football pass Tuchel.

The L sef dey sweet you yourself grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2021
thorrvik55:

Gallagher na baller abeg.. Someone said he is a better version of Mason Mount in the comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I believe he will be better than Mount in no distant time I'm afraid we may lose him to other team because it appears that the board sees Mount as the poster boy of the club and this may hinder Gallagher.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2021
Amoto94:

I believe he will be better than Mount in no distant time I'm afraid we may lose him to other team because it appears that the board sees Mount as the poster boy of the club and this may hinder Gallagher.
I don't think so as long as TT is still at helm

If he utilises his chance well then he will actually be given d slot...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kantebets:
that boy can challenge Mount for a place in the attack
He can also bench Harvertz if he doesn’t take his time
Havertz that has turn to striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Amoto94:

and the basis of your believe?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
donjazet:
Jorgs could have given that pk to James to take to get his hat trick. I can imagine James will feel bad jorginho didn't give him that pk.

Meanwhile, it seems we're on track to beat Mourinho's defensive record of 04-05. Teams will be wondering how on earth they score Mendy.
I'm still concerned that our attackers are not scoring goals. This may be harmful in the long-run. Our attackers need to find their scoring boots. Our defenders will not keep bailing us every match.
attackers are not scoring, which chances?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Haba!
We don start again o!
Trent Alexandra Arnold is a class.
No king can rule forever.
Just cos Reece James is doing well does not mean we should rubbish what TAT has done in the past.
consider that this is James third season, from RB to RWB, even plays RCB, and he has grown and probably overtaken TAA at that right flank
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
thorrvik55:
Thomas Tuchel on Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner:

"Maybe we need to try them [Lukaku and Werner] as wing-backs."

grin grin grin
this man grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
They said they play better as a team without Ronaldo

If e easy, oya go do am

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
The back up goalie for City women is poor mehn. Anyway Chelsea women 2 goals up in their semi final match against Man City women.

It seems both men and women teams are using the 3-4-3 formation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ibime:
They said they play better as a team without Ronaldo

If e easy, oya go do am
Lol don't mind those Juve legends. I can't forget their champions league match against porto especially that 2nd leg. Ororo had to keep dropping deep for ball he was literally a wing back that day, defending and trying to move the attack. Na Allegri wey come back I pity sha. He just wan do himself.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
pamcode:
The back up goalie for City women is poor mehn. Anyway Chelsea women 2 goals up in their semi final match against Man City women.

It seems both men and women teams are using the 3-4-3 formation

City have been so underwhelming this season. I wonder what happened.

Na Arsenal come dey drag with us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Still a worry that we don't have midfielders who can actually pick the runs of Reece James on the wing,I just hope this deficiency doesn't come and hurt in bigger and tougher games. If we can't get midfielders that can't do this then we should train RLC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
pamcode:
Lol don't mind those Juve legends. I can't forget their champions league match against porto especially that 2nd leg. Ororo had to keep dropping deep for ball he was literally a wing back that day, defending and trying to move the attack. Na Allegri wey come back I pity sha. He just wan do himself.
las las, na Ac Milan all over again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
BlueMann:

City have been so underwhelming this season. I wonder what happened.

Na Arsenal come dey drag with us.

The shakushaku master they spent 100M on instead of addressing real issues in their striking department
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
popizaino:

The best for him is not to start game but come in early in the second half .
True, he seems to be more influential coming on from bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

The shakushaku master they spent 100M on instead of addressing real issues in their striking department
he is talking about the female team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

Can you tell us the name of this Shakushaku master in the City team?

We wan know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

very fishy deal, there was nothing about that deal that was normal, from idea to transaction cost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

He was actually referring to women football. Man City Women.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Havertz10:
very fishy deal, there was nothing about that deal that was normal, from idea to transaction cost

I still can't see the sense in loading more of what they already have instead of fixing their weakness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

may be apari is looking for another Messi lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

What do you know about stats? Do you want me to call Ibime to come and spank your head again? grin

Go and give your Maths teacher his goals per match stats and Morata's in Serie A, maybe he will ask you to stop talking sh1t about who scored once in a month.

Stop comparing a Belotti that no club makes a move for to a Morata that makes big money moves on a steady, with trophies to show for it.

Giroud went to AC Milan. Napoli bought Osimhen for big money. Mandzukic left Juventus to the east and still came back to AC Milan. Yet no one looks at Belotti.... There must be a reason for it.

Las las na free agent come summer

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
I don't like Jorginho. ×100
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

I still can't see the sense in loading more of what they already have instead of fixing their weakness
there was no competition for the player self, no top team in england or abroad was actively chasing him, he was a local lad that was averagely good and his club fans hyped him so he feels like a king and performs, city showed so much naivety, very annoying, wasted money overinflating an already inflated british transfer market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

I'm talking of women's football oh grin grin grin

Didn't you see "Na Arsenal come dey drag with us"? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
macjireh:

it became patented wen it started winning trophies against popular doubts
A formation he has used even before Tuchel got linked to Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
timbros:

[s]Stop comparing a Belotti that no club makes a move for to a Morata that makes big money moves on a steady, with trophies to show for it.

Giroud went to AC Milan. Napoli bought Osimhen for big money. Mandzukic left Juventus to the east and still came back to AC Milan. Yet no one looks at Belotti.... There must be a reason for it.

Las las na free agent come summer[/s]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Westham dey para o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
BlueAngel444:
consider that this is James third season, from RB to RWB, even plays RCB, and he has grown and probably overtaken TAA at that right flank
When james start scoring freekicks nd giving defense passes. Then u compare. All dz up there are piles of bollocks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12713) (12714) (12715) (12716) (12717) (12718) (12719) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.