Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730677 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12717) (12718) (12719) (12720) (12721) (12722) (12723) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
BlueAngel444:
which top club is available and can afford to employ Conte undecided or u just wan type

Juventus Madrid Barcelona all changed coaches recently none of them considered Cuntay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
hensben:
They don’t need to fire him, he saw that he had failed with the squad and ran, typical of him.

How many years was on his contract mr he ran away?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
airmark:

Are you saying A40 was foolish for typing this below?. grin

Elejo wewe don come again. Won fi sepe fun e ni?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wow!! No kante and kovacic! Meaning RLC starts.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Who needs to see this?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
popizaino:
Who needs to see this?

Just go and fan mancity and stop masquerading as a Chelsea fan.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
donjazet:

Just go and fan mancity and stop masquerading as a Chelsea fan.

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
donjazet:

Dr. Pulisic?

Hallelujah cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
popizaino:
Who needs to see this?

What message are you trying to pass with this image?

Of what use is it to Chelsea thread?

Why starting from Pep's debut? Calculate from Alex Ferguson debut let's see...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
timbros:

That's how Eruditor started until he lost his arm and his nairaland's account. grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
airmark:

That's how Eruditor started until he lost his arm and his nairaland's account. grin

Image wey dey mock the best coach in the history of the club you claim to support na him you come dey post here dey ask who need to see am...

The way people reason ehh...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Devvy4: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
popizaino:
Who needs to see this?

Fraudiola coached barka, Bayern and city(1bn support funds), kindly list out the teams the other guys have coached together with the amount spent

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Devvy4: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
timbros:

Tell him to state the amount other coaches have spent or players they have had as compared to pep

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
timbros:

Did I break any nairaland rule here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
timbros:

Image wey dey mock the best coach in the history of the club you claim to support na him you come dey post here dey ask who need to see am...

The way people reason ehh...

It's like you just feel like coming for my moniker tonight, cus I don't know how that post that had others coaches as well, was aimed at mocking Jose mourinho alone. Well,In the words of egbon Dayo "I am only responsible for what I post and not how you choose to understand it".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Devvy4:

Fraudiola coached barka, Bayern and city(1bn support funds), kindly list out the teams the other guys have coached together with the amount spent

I'm not repeating myself again..........i can only take you serious if you tell me how much pep guardiola spent to win six in six in his first season at Barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
popizaino:

I'm not repeating myself again..........i can only take you serious if you tell me how much pep guardiola spent to win six in six in his first season at Barca.

Well Pep spent a total of €88mil in just only his first season (in '08 that sum was not beans jsyk).. whereas Zizou spent a total of €70mil in all the season he spent in his first stint managing a top club to win the 3peat and a league title (p.s not adding the other cups involved)

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:40am On Nov 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

Juventus Madrid Barcelona all changed coaches recently none of them considered Cuntay
please when we mention current top clubs don't be mentioning that midget reject club abeg

Madrid weren't going for him, Ancelotti was the immediate response, Juventus went for Allergy obviously have cut off ties with Conte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:47am On Nov 02, 2021
donjazet:
if Tuchel does plenty rotation, XI go be

Kepa
Cesar Chalobah Sarr
Odoi RLC Saul Alonso
Ziyech Havertz Pulisic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 3:56am On Nov 02, 2021
airmark:

When Salah leaves or Klopp leaves Liverpool.

Salah never got to Ucl final let alone lifting the trophy, until he met Klopp. Messi did it without Fraudiola twice. The difference is clear. Try something else.

Messi did it not as the main man. As a matter of fact, he was injury prone that year and didn't get to feature in most of the UCL matches.

I ask again, when will Klopp win the UCL without Salah?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:56am On Nov 02, 2021
TLona1:

Messi did it not as the main man. As a matter of fact, he was injury prone that year and didn't get to feature in most of the UCL matches.

Messi was not the main man when pep won his two ucl with barca? Lol you funny. When will Salah win ucl without Klopp.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 5:18am On Nov 02, 2021
hensben:
[s]Messi was not the main man when pep won his two ucl with barca?[/s] Lol you funny. When will Salah win ucl without Klopp.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 5:22am On Nov 02, 2021
popizaino:
Who needs to see this?

They will still find excuses to give.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:44am On Nov 02, 2021
TLona1:

Are you ok?

Who destroyed Bayern and Fraudiola in the 2015 Ucl Semifinal, where he recorded 2 goals and an assist to ensure that the 2nd leg was a formality?

He was the joint top highest goal scorer and the top assists provider in the tournament. Pls go and sleep.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:07am On Nov 02, 2021
TLona1:

K. But he won after pep left. When will pep win after leaving messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2021
airmark:

Are you ok?

Who destroyed Bayern and Fraudiola in the 2015 Ucl Semifinal, where he recorded 2 goals and an assist to ensure that the 2nd leg was a formality?

He was the joint top highest goal scorer and the top assists provider in the tournament. Pls go and sleep.

Pedro was the main man in 2015 na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2021
popizaino:

Did I break any nairaland rule here?

Who is talking about breaking Nairaland rule here?

We are meant to hype our own here, not hype a rival coach. You can go to Man United thread and show them the image to troll them, not bringing it here.

A true Chelsea fan won't ever do such.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2021
popizaino:

It's like you just feel like coming for my moniker tonight, cus I don't know how that post that had others coaches as well, was aimed at mocking Jose mourinho alone. Well,In the words of egbon Dayo "I am only responsible for what I post and not how you choose to understand it".

Among all the coaches listed there, who is the bitter rival of Pep who had had met him both as El Classico opponent and Manchester Derby opponent?

Whether you like it or not, Mou is our legend.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Lmao

NEW: Antonio Conte will be given a January budget of €100m to get Spurs competing.

His primary targets are Victor Moses (30), Arturo Vidal (34) and Fabio Quagliarella (38).

[@TheAthleticUK]

Ibime can explain this with some accounting principles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Italian gaffer Conte set to make a return to England at Tottenham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2021
FergieRaww:

Well Pep spent a total of €88mil in just only his first season (in '08 that sum was not beans jsyk).. whereas Zizou spent a total of €70mil in all the season he spent in his first stint managing a top club to win the 3peat and a league title (p.s not adding the other cups involved)

Let zidane come and prove himself here in England .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2021
This is where Obi Cubana's problem with EFCC started:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12717) (12718) (12719) (12720) (12721) (12722) (12723) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.