Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749341 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12737) (12738) (12739) (12740) (12741) (12742) (12743) ... (19426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
They sold Neymar and the rest too. Tell me one player pep has sold for 100m since he came to city?. He is called a check book manager for a reason.

Sold for 100 million as if man city wey Dey compete for all trophies Na selling club ,oya go and prize Phil foden out from there

I repeat talk another thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
Cortoise was sold for 35 million pounds and we bought kepa for 71m pounds so automatically we bought kepa for 36m pounds. Who did pep sell to buy Grealish and the rest? He is called a Cheque book manager for a reason.

Aguero left. And he replaced him. Or he shouldn't replace Aguero
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
timbros:

Is Coutinho and Dembele one person? Can you read with understanding before quoting?

But one of them is one person and purchased for more than 100 million and has been benched several times grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
timbros:

My post is perfectly clear. Is Kepa a 100m player? If you can't answer that, just rest.

Is Tuchel benching a 100m player?

Pep is the one benching Coutinho Dembele and Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cancelo cleansheet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

Aguero left. And he replaced him. Or he shouldn't replace Aguero
Aguero left on a free transfer. Btw, aguero na striker, grealish na winger/am so how did he replace aguero who is a striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

Even your mentor knows you don't know anything

Even with his rash play he is still better than the rest on the field seeing that Maguire and co are useless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Sold for 100 million as if man city wey Dey compete for all trophies Na selling club ,oya go and prize Phil foden out from there

I repeat talk another thing
So chelsea wey Dey sell before buying nor dey compete abi. Yeye Dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
So chelsea wey Dey sell before buying nor dey compete abi. Yeye Dey smell.

You choose to sell because your spending powers are limited
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Efelefu: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

You choose to sell because your spending powers are limited
Pep overhauled man city before he start winning epl unlike conte that worked with what he had, he only include Alonso to win epl, after Chelsea finished 10th the previous season. Pep spent 1billion and yet to win ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
Pep overhauled man city before he start winning epl unlike conte that worked with what he had, he only include Alonso to win epl, after Chelsea finished 10th the previous season.

I already know where you are going ,No matter the narrative you try you cannot change anything

Your point that conte is better than pep is dead before arrival

Claudio Ranieri is better than conte since conte is better than pep grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Devvy4: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kantebets:
he spent 150M + at Chelsea after winning the league in 2017/2018 yet got knocked out of UCL at round of 16 same season
Went to inter in 2019/2020 spent 100M + and dropped into Europa league

Fraudiola spent 500m just to win the league and fa cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
popizaino:
Bailey is what you get when you defend in the manner raudeuter demands .

Without that type of defending Atalanta for don flog them 6 goals on Wednesday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Devvy4:

Fraudiola spent 500m just to win the league and fa cup
He is better than Conte
Give Conte 500M and he won’t get to UCL final
QED
Conte is behind Tuchel,Pep and klopp

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kantebets:
He is better than Conte
QED

Person wey go comot for group stage grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
If u give Tuchel the kind of money Conte has frolicked with in his career he will win the UCL multiple times (or at least make final once)
Conte has a lot to learn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I already know where you are going ,No matter the narrative you try you cannot change anything

Your point that conte is better than pep is dead before arrival

Claudio Ranieri is better than conte since conte is better than pep grin
I never said Conte is better than pep, i am only against pep ass lickers to stop calling conte fraud because if we check well pep is the bigger fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Devvy4: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kantebets:
He is better than Conte
QED
Conte is behind Tuchel,Pep and klopp

Stop making excuses

After spending 500m pep only won 1 Epl in 2 season. IT took 1bn+ b4 fraudiola could take that city team to the finals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
I never said Conte is better than pep, i am only against pep ass lickers to stop calling conte fraud because if we check well pep is the bigger fraud.
Pep being the bigger fraud means Conte is better than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Android17:
Pep being the bigger fraud means Conte is better than him.
No it means pep is not all that, he need money and a formidable squad for his style of tactics to produce results and trophies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
You no need to talk so because we know where you Dey go

Na you know who be pep ass lickers

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
Aguero left on a free transfer. Btw, aguero na striker, grealish na winger/am so how did he replace aguero who is a striker.

Did he buy a striker? He bought a winger to play as striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
timbros:

I don't know who you are referring as emotional here. I stated the plain fact.

The average fan doesn't count how many coefficient point his club gathered the past 5 years. The average fan checks the trophy haul of his club the last 5 years.

In Europe, the average Man City have have 0 trophy to celebrate. But the average Chelsea fan have 2 trophies to celebrate in the last 5 years.

As a fan, do you celebrate your clubs coefficient points at the end of the season or trophy won?
I was not disagreeing with you that winning the UCL is better than being ranked higher than Chelsea for MCFC fans. I only said Chelsea winning it last season but being relatively poor in the previous other 4 is the reason they are ranked behind City in the past 5 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
Pep overhauled man city before he start winning epl unlike conte that worked with what he had, he only include Alonso to win epl, after Chelsea finished 10th the previous season. Pep spent 1billion and yet to win ucl.

Conte that spent 300m in one season worked with what he had? Did they tell you the 300m was what he had
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:

A coach that has never made CL semi is a fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
No it means pep is not all that, he need money and a formidable squad for his style of tactics to produce results and trophies.

Cuntay spent 300m in one season where did it land him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
Is English your first language? I don't agree with you but I was just interpreting your words for you. If you say X is less than Y it means Y is greater than X.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

A coach that has never made CL semi is a fraud
A coach that has spent 1 billion and yet to win ucl is a fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
abeg match don start make who stop this nonsense argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
timbros:

I don't get this your comment at all.

Who is comparing Grealish and Messi here? Did PSG even buy Messi? Please explain this your post.

Must you respond to anything Pep even when you don't really understand the post?

My point is simple if you only farabale cool down to read. You opinied its only pep guardiola that has luxury of signing a 100m player and put him on the bench, your point focused on the[b] 100m and not the quality of the player[/b] and I am indirectly telling you that you should focus on the quality and not the price, because benching a 100m player isnt luxury in any form,benching a world class player is luxury,price doesnt equal quality,messi who could have been here in the summer for more lesser price and wouldnt have been on the bench in games of the magnitude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

Cuntay spent 300m in one season where did it land him?
He sold his two key players in matic and costa, and were replaced by bakayoko and morata, all thanks to the board. It's just like pep selling KDB and aguero in his second season. Try dey think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12737) (12738) (12739) (12740) (12741) (12742) (12743) ... (19426) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), Singapore1(m), efec(m), BlueMann, Sportsweb, fredoooooo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.