Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510751 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12745) (12746) (12747) (12748) (12749) (12750) (12751) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
WhAT question haven't I answered?

Yeah it's not for pep cos he needs money to succeed.
That's why Conte is ahead of him when it comes to being a local champion.

*Drops pen*

Maybe Raneiri is the greatest EPL manager ever for the same reason of money .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
Did he/the board not sell Costa and Matic, his two key players. Did pep sell Fernandinho and aguero in his second season when he was overhauling the team.

Pep sold Fernando and Clichy. Did cuntay sell Kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
popizaino:

Your initial post doesn't make any sense and that is why you are struggling to defend yourself by asking me questions that doesn't make sense after I flawed your earlier logic.

Now tell me how benching a 100m player is the luxury afforded to only pep when Ole too can comfortably bench a 80+m and 60+m players at the same time .

Madrid wey dey bench Hazard, Barcelona benching Coutinho and Dembele, Chelsea benching Kepa

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

Pep sold Fernando and Clichy. Did cuntay sell Kante
So Fernando na first team player like Matic and costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
So Fernando na first team player like Matic and costa.

Yaya left Joe Hart left, Clichy Kolarov Sagna all left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
popizaino:

Your initial post doesn't make any sense and that is why you are struggling to defend yourself by asking me questions that doesn't make sense after I flawed your earlier logic.

Now tell me how benching a 100m player is the luxury afforded to only pep when Ole too can comfortably bench a 80+m and 60+m players at the same time .

Stop dragging this. How does 80m and 60m equal to 100m.

I made the comment. I set the benchmark to 100m. Stop bringing anything less than 100m to counter what I said. You can't even use a 99m player to counter my comment.

Stop sounding ridiculous. What should I defend in the first place? That Pep didn't buy a player 100m? Or that he is not benching him? What exactly am I struggling to defend?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Thecassanova:
Salah go miss clearcut, them go create multiple hin go score, but but Barkley 70min miss is the only reason we’re drawing at home to a relegation team.

It's the type of fans we have, it is why they are quick to brand potential world-class player as a flop .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

Yaya left Joe Hart left, Clichy Kolarov Sagna all left
They left or pep sold them and replace with better players. Why didn’t he sell Fernandinho and aguero like how chelsea board sold two key players in Matic and costa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Make them check this Lamptey for drugs, too much energy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Emaprince:
Barkley shouldn't even be starting any of our matches.

To me, that boy is poorly matured in brain. He is at best a mid table team player. He is better off as a sub.

SmH

Judging from today's match,I will even want the coach to start him in subsequent matches.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
BlueMann:

Fair point. But we really should've been out of sight by then - or at least holding a more comfortable lead.
And it's not just the chances that were eventually missed, it's also the chances that didn't materialize due to poor decision making/passing.

Anyways, we'll be joint top by the end of tomorrow, worst case scenario. We meuvee.

Joint top how? We will lead by a point if Liverpool win.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
hensben:
Did he/the board not sell Costa and Matic, his two key players. Did pep sell Fernandinho and aguero in his second season when he was overhauling the team.

Which Board sold Costa ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
airmark:

Joint top how? We will lead by a point if Liverpool win.

Oh, thanks for the correction. Thought we were 2 points ahead of them prior to our match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

Madrid wey dey bench Hazard, Barcelona benching Coutinho and Dembele, Chelsea benching Kepa

Even zidane was once benching Bale but pep guardiola is the only one with such luxury .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
timbros:

Stop dragging this. How does 80m and 60m equal to 100m.

I made the comment. I set the benchmark to 100m. Stop bringing anything less than 100m to counter what I said. You can't even use a 99m player to counter my comment.

Stop sounding ridiculous. What should I defend in the first place? That Pep didn't buy a player 100m? Or that he is not benching him? What exactly am I struggling to defend?

If you are focusing on money alone let me know .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
popizaino:

Maybe Raneiri is the greatest EPL manager ever for the same reason of money .
keep running from all my questions o.
You are just throwing every mud and hoping one of them sticks cos fraudiola is a tough product to sell.

Now to your latest mud.

has Ranieri done it over and over again like Conte?
Consistently?

Has Ranieri Taken over a dying team like Juventus that just came back from relegation, fired 3 managers and make them Italian giant again thereby ending inter's domination?

Only to go back some years later and take dying inter millans team he ended their domination and used it to end Juventus domination?

Yeah I don't think so.

That doesn't mean Ranieri is not any good, he has earned some.respect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Leicester after the break, then Juventus, then Manure. Some big fixtures await after the international break. Hopefully the likes of Werner, Lukaku, Kova and Alonso would be back by then.

Meanwhile if it makes anyone feel better; the last time we drew 1-1 against Burnley, we won the league. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
keep running from all my questions o.
You are just throwing every mud and hoping one of them sticks cos fraudiola is a tough product to sell.

Now to your latest mud.

has Ranieri done it over and over again like Conte?
Consistently?

Has Ranieri Taken over a dying team like Juventus that just came back from relegation and fired 3 managers and make them Italian giant again thereby ending inter's domination?

Only to go back some years later and take dying inter millans team he ended their domination and used it to end Juventus domination?

Yeah I don't think so.

That doesn't mean Ranieri is not any good, he has earned some.respect.

Where did Raneiri take Leicester City from again? The point is that he has done it before and did it with a team with the lowest odd and it doesn't matter how many times he has done it, the point is that he has done it and that should make him the greatest ever according to your Logic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
BlueMann:
Leicester after the break, then Juventus, then Manure. Some big fixtures await after the international break. Hopefully the likes of Werner, Lukaku, Kova and Alonso would be back by then.

Meanwhile if it makes anyone feel better; the last time we drew 1-1 against Burnley, we won the league. cheesy

Yeah I remeber the game was similar to this, with burnley player getting away with their ash tackle on matic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
popizaino:

Where did Raneiri take Leicester City from again? The point is that he has done it before and did it with a team with the lowest odd and it doesn't matter how many times he has done it, the point is that he has done it and that should make him the greatest ever according to your Logic.
you are reading the logic wrong me brother.

Pretty sure you ignored the (CONSTITENT PART) Intentionally.

Yes Ranieri winning the league with leceister would have made him greater than Conte if he had done it consistently like Conte.

Once is a fluke, twice is genius.

Just like fraudiola winning the UCL with Messi was considered a fluke, and now we are asking him to do it again. But here we are, more than a decade later and budget of Lesotho gone, but no Messi, no party.

Fluke..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
What if Newcastle is relegated before there new acclaimed revolution starts undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Exonerate1:
Una still dey fan Wigman for here even after he joined spurs grin

That's our last league winner from 10th position the previous season

You wouldn't know nothing about that.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
popizaino:

Even zidane was once benching Bale but pep guardiola is the only one with such luxury .

Na Pep dey coach Bale according to timbros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
macjireh:
ref give us pk
We're not wearing red like penalty fc and VAR United grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cucurella and Lamptey are very fast full backs mehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
you are reading the logic wrong me brother.

Pretty sure you ignored the (CONSTITENT PART) Intentionally.

Yes Ranieri winning the league with leceister would have made him greater than Conte if he had done it consistently like Conte.

Once is a fluke, twice is genius.[

Just like fraudiola winning the UCL with Messi was considered a fluke, and now we are asking him to do it again. But here we are, more than a decade later and budget of Lesotho gone, but no Messi, no party.

Fluke..

There is nothing like consistent and if you want league consistent with lower teams there you have Mircea Luscescu who has won the league consistently, but this time around he has Europa League to boost that which conte can't boast off. Even Ranieri also has a trophy in Europe together with his league title, so when will conte prove to us his league titles aren't fluke by going all the way in Europe ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
popizaino:

There is nothing like consistent and if you want league consistent with lower teams there you have Mircea Luscescu who has won the league consistently, but this time around he has Europa League to boost that which conte can't boast off. Even Ranieri also has a trophy in Europe together with his league title, so when will conte prove to us his league titles aren't fluke by going all the way in Europe ?
lol smh.

I give up. grin
How does consistency not matter when it's literally the only
thing we demanded from Fraudiola.

That means Ranieri is greater than Conte and Guardiola combined.

Agreed?

I can live with that.

*Drops pen*

Let's talk when fraudiola is ready to prove to the world he is not an over pampered fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
popizaino:

Which Board sold Costa ?
Costa has being wanting to move by January which gave Conte tough time psychologically.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
fredoooooo:
We're not wearing red like penalty fc and VAR United grin
I jus taya cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
popizaino:

Conte took Juventus who came from relegation and were struggling to end inter and ac Milan dominant in seria A
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
All these unnecessary arguments should end, Pep Guardiola is a better coach than Conte, Full stop.
All the conditions involved doesn't matter, it is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12745) (12746) (12747) (12748) (12749) (12750) (12751) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kad199, tobiboss(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.