Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507747 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12753) (12754) (12755) (12756) (12757) (12758) (12759) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

How na, if VP invite you knowing fully well you are a public figure won't you go
The only thing is they were not wise about it, the VP used them against their fans which are the youth
I am expecting more of the same from next year, shebi youth want to rule they will start turning us against each other
This is just the begining
No sure you’re getting the gist.

Most youths are the strength behind the account and success of these Instagram celebrities.

Most youths dominated the end SARS protests due to harassment and others issues.

These governments are yet to act or come plain to address the reasons people were killed in Lekki toll gate for protesting.

Now these Instagram Celebrities who are made by the youths are comfortably dinning with the same politicians that killed lots of souls during protests.

Don’t you get it?

You geriit?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
If govt now invite representatives of the youth to table their grievance and they dont go. Who loses?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
donstan18:

Most youths are the strength behind the account and success of these Instagram celebrities.

Most youths dominated the end SARS protests due to harassment and others issues.

These governments are yet to act or come plain to address the reasons people were killed in Lekki toll gate for protesting.

Now these Instagram Celebrities who are made by the youths are comfortably dinning with the same politicians that killed lots of souls during protests.

Don’t you get it?

You geriit?
That is why i said the influencers were not wise with the way they handled the matter.
The invite to them may look like recognition but the politicians might have other motive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
raumdeuter:
If govt now invite representatives of the youth to table their grievance and they dont go. Who loses?
Abi oo
Who will go sef, shebi taaoma was making mouth she challenged and questioned osinbanjo about end sars and twiiter
She also said their gadgets were collected which kind invite be that, thats more like temporal kidnapping
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Abi oo
Who will go sef, shebi taaoma was making mouth she challenged and questioned osinbanjo about end sars and twiiter
She also said their gadgets were collected which kind invite be that, thats more like temporal kidnapping
Damage control fam.

Fvckin damage control.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

That is why i said the influencers were not wise with the way they handled the matter.
The invite to them may look like recognition but the politicians might have other motive
They erred by not revealing it before VP’s handler did.

Nigerians are frustrated and ready to vent their frustration on anyone. For real, they are lucky fans didn’t come for their accounts.

That’s the trending proper “Fvxkup treatment” for Instagram influencers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
donstan18:

Don’t you get it?

You geriit?

It was that Taooma that asked to meet the VP and not the VP that requested to see them in the first place.

They wanted to organise an award ceremony later, so they asked for a meeting with him for support. That's why she promptly apologised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

The government actually don't need to invite anybody to know the grievances of the youth. They have eyes and ears on the social media, they have people monitoring newspaper articles, publications and FB posts that appears to be overly critical of the government; sometimes they do react to some of these criticism sources.

Osinbajo actually needed those guys' presence for political reasons; all those okoto about inviting representatives of the youth to table their grievances is capping jare.

It's like saying Tinubu/Sanwoolu don't hear what people have been saying about alpha-beta,how management of state of Lagos finances has been shrouded in secrecy, etc ......only for them to say they are inviting the youth to come and talk about their grievances.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The government actually don't need to invite anybody to know the grievances of the youth. They have eyes and ears on the social media, they have people monitoring newspaper articles, publications and FB posts that appears to be overly critical of the government; sometimes they do react to some of these criticism sources.

Osinbajo actually needed those guys' presence for political reasons; all those okoto about inviting representatives of the youth to table their grievances is capping jare.

It's like saying Tinubu/Sanwoolu don't hear what people have been saying about alpha-beta,how management of state of Lagos finances has been shrouded in secrecy, etc ......only for them to say they are inviting the youth to come and talk about their grievances.
Gbam, you get the point
Every politicians(apc or pdp) in naija know the youths ain't happy, those influencers no wise wetin they wan chop no make them get sense
They were the bait

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
donstan18:

You for real right now or trolling?

No way Lukaku wouldn’t have scored atleast five goals if he was around during all these easy fixtures.

Bro wtf?? Be sincere for once and keep trolling Aside. undecided
cheesy cheesy indeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

They will go on the condition that the government chooses a public place for such invite,where all members of the press would be present.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Abi oo

So, you think you can take your gadgets to Aso rock?? grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
airmark:

It was that Taooma that asked to meet the VP and not the VP that requested to see them in the first place.

They wanted to organise an award ceremony later, so they asked for a meeting with him for support. That's why she promptly apologised.

Yea, they wanted to organise an award ceremony.

I think she was actually left with no choice than to apologize. At first, she was claiming right by going berserk on fans who came for her on Instagram, not until Twitter influencers came for her. That’s why she apologized, tried to control the damage by using the “Trojan horse” thingy.

Debo I think will campaign for PDP.

Aproko Doctor met with Saraki yesterday, posted it first with caption related to “Health”.

Sometimes, you just need to play smart, even if you want to be selfish. Those IG skit makers no try gan, they’ll be monitored henceforth. They didn’t play well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Elnino4ladies:

So, you think you can take your gadgets to Aso rock?? grin cheesy grin
Why can't I
Don't they use gadgets there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Why can't I
Don't they use gadgets there

For security reasons obviously. If you are going there all your phones, gadgets will be seized. You can't even take pictures there. That's why you will hardly see any reasonable picture of the Aso rock
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
You stole one of the richest men in the world from his wife

You are still thirsting over one of the biggest casanovas in the world

Bezos is definitely pissed cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Elnino4ladies:

For security reasons obviously. If you are going there all your phones, gadgets will be seized. You can't even take pictures there. That's why you will hardly see any reasonable picture of the Aso rock
Never knew this
Too hell with them and their ugly ass sef, those old fvckers ain't beautiful sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Never knew this
Too hell with them and their ugly ass sef, those old fvckers ain't beautiful sef grin grin
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Never knew this

grin grin grin

My guy Don vex.

You know with the advent of technology all these gadgets can be used to detonate explosives, so as security precautions they definitely won't allow outsiders coming into the villa to carry around their gadgets especially if those guests will be meeting VVIPs like the president and the VP in the course of their visit. Dem no wan hear monkey shoot bird him mama fly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Never knew this

or you wan dey use your phone to record conversation and take pictures?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

My guy Don vex.

You know with the advent of technology all these gadgets can be used to detonate explosives, so as security precautions they definitely won't allow outsiders coming into the villa to carry around their gadgets especially if those guests will be meeting VVIPs like the president and the VP in the course of their visit. Dem no wan hear monkey shoot bird him mama fly.
Don't mind me I am just messing around but then our politicians way no pure why will anyone use influencers blow them
Shey the influencers sef ready to die grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

or you wan dey use your phone to record conversation and take pictures?
All these are normal, why are they making it big deal
Trump conversation have been leaked and many other leaders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2021
donstan18:

Yea, they wanted to organise an award ceremony.

I think she was actually left with no choice than to apologize. At first, she was claiming right by going berserk on fans who came for her on Instagram, not until Twitter influencers came for her. That’s why she apologized, tried to control the damage by using the “Trojan horse” thingy.

Debo I think will campaign for PDP.

Aproko Doctor met with Saraki yesterday, posted it first with caption related to “Health”.

Sometimes, you just need to play smart, even if you want to be selfish. Those IG skit makers no try gan, they’ll be monitored henceforth. They didn’t play well.

If Macaroni campaigns for PDP then all those his activities in the past will be seen as not apolitical.

Las las all man for himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2021
donstan18:
Marina please sign him.

grin

I hope you didn't join Dayo to condemn it, when i posted it last year.

airmark:
We should sell Jorginho to whoever wants him and get Declan Rice.

Rice will bring more forward passes to the team and still be defensively decent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2021
airmark:

grin

I hope you didn't join Dayo to condemn it, when i posted it last year.

Lol, I can’t even remember if i did. The guy is a very god and quality player.

I’ve watched him over and over again, against good midfielders too, he’s good.

More like a complete package who lacks nothing. We need him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2021
donstan18:

Lol, I can’t even remember if i did. The guy is a very god and quality player.

I’ve watched him over and over again, against good midfielders too, he’s good.

More like a complete package who lacks nothing. We need him.
I have being clamoring for his signature. He should replace Jorginho while Tielemans replace Kante if his injury persist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Some people no mean well for this club at all,I don't know if they think Chelsea is a breeding ground for inferior players or what? We should keep buying workaholics and not technically gifted players, those players that would mark,Mark and mark grin the players that would been thinking of dispossessing our opponents not the ones our opponents would think of dispossessing grin. If Chelsea employ some people has scout, na Fernandiho, kante, casmero, gattuso,vidal, Fred, Dacoure, Gana, Danillo, go dey our first eleven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
hensben:
I have being clamoring for his signature. He should replace Jorginho while Tielemans replace Kante if his injury persist.

You are the most confused human being on God's green planet, lets lose one match with Declan Rice in the starting eleven, same you will come here and tell us to sell Declan Rice that British players are not good bla bla blah and all your other nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
popizaino:
Some people no mean well for this club at all,I don't know if they think Chelsea is a breeding ground for inferior players or what? We should keep buying workaholics and not technically gifted players, those players that would mark,Mark and mark grin the players that would been thinking of dispossessing our opponents not the ones our opponents would think of dispossessing grin. If Chelsea employ some people has scout, na Fernandiho, kante, casmero, gattuso,vidal, Fred, Dacoure, Gana, Danillo, go dey our first eleven

Na spineless DM you prefer in midfield. Left to you, you would have preferred Busquets instead of Kante. grin

No wonder you and your Fraudiola are still chasing first Ucl without Messi after 10yrs and after spending 1bn on a Ucl semifinalist.

So Kante is inferior. Well, he didn't need Messi to win Ucl unlike your spineless Busquets and Fraudiola.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
airmark:

Na spineless DM you prefer in midfield. Left to you, you would have preferred Busquets instead of Kante. grin

No wonder you and your Fraudiola are still chasing first Ucl without Messi after 10yrs and after spending 1bn on a Ucl semifinalist.

So Kante is inferior. Well, he didn't need Messi to win Ucl unlike your spineless Busquets and Fraudiola.

How you interpret the emboldened is entirely your headache.........That's by the way, did Messi also give the spineless Busquets a world cup and the Europe cup grin?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
popizaino:

How you interpret the emboldened is entirely your headache.........That's by the way, did Messi also give the spineless Busquets a world cup and the Europe cup grin?

We are talking about Ucl, leave those Spanish victory feats for Xavi and Iniesta. Since they left, it's from one disgrace to another for Busquets in the middle.

When will he even make Fifa best XI like Kante? grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
airmark:

We are talking about Ucl, leave those Spanish victory feats for Xavi and Iniesta. Since they left, it's from one disgrace to another for Busquets in the middle.

When will he even make Fifa best XI like Kante? grin

You are a confused man, maybe it's Messi who needed him to win UCL afterall, since you can't seems to find the reason why he won the world cup and euro without messi except for silly excuses. Tell us when kante will win euro too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12753) (12754) (12755) (12756) (12757) (12758) (12759) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.