Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625445 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12765) (12766) (12767) (12768) (12769) (12770) (12771) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
donstan18:

After what Drogba did to Arsenal, I don’t expect an Arsenal fan to even agree that Drogba is better than Sancho.

Your hate for him is inbuilt. cheesy
Lol... Is that's a means of your withdrawal?

If so, I applaud you.
You leaving to fight another day grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Is that's a means of your withdrawal?

If so, I applaud you.
You leaving to fight another day grin grin
Rest! cheesy

We all know where your hate for Drogba is coming from. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
timbros:

Is Salah inducted in the Hall of Fame?

Please respond to comments accordingly. Check the comment I made if I remotely referred to Shearer or Henry.

Why will you make such a post @the bolded? Cup competitions that serves as a route to Europe is what you say nobody rate? Na wao... The way people throw comments here just to win an argument.
Only player who are retired are inducted in hall of fame, yet drogba still dey probation.

I'm talking facts here.
The criteria is league goals, assist and EPL trophy to be inducted. Na fact be that, no emotions . No cl, no fa cup, no Carling cup

Below is Henry's own even tho he won the fa cup. Face facts with EPL not me abeg. grin grin

Moreover I didn't say nobody rates it, I said, to become an EPL great to be inducted, those appearances and goals/assists plus trophies are not rated. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
hensben:
penalty that he scored.
Tell this nonsense to your legend drogba, grieezzman and A. Gyan all in one closet room let's see weda you'll come out alive grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
donstan18:

Rest! cheesy

We all know where your hate for Drogba is coming from. cheesy
Me wet dey defend drogba say him no be fraud for Chelsea for here don turn say I hate am cos I said salah is an EPL great than him? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jodera:
Me wet dey defend drogba say him no be fraud for Chelsea for here don turn say I hate am cos I said salah is an EPL great than him? angry
Defend Drogba that he’s not fraud? grin grin

How this talk take sound for your ear? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
donstan18:

Defend Drogba that he’s not fraud? grin grin

How this talk take sound for your ear? cheesy

lol... If I hate am e go sound sweet for my ear but no grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jodera:
Tell this nonsense to your legend drogba, grieezzman and A. Gyan all in one closet room let's see weda you'll come out alive grin grin
Drogba scored open play goal according to you guy’s criteria of how to know a great player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
hensben:
Drogba scored open play goal according to you guy’s criteria of how to know a great player.
Who be you guy's? You don see me downplay penalty here before??

If you have issue with Dayo, settle that with him, no go dey carry another person criteria put for my head.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Has Neymar never been injured before?? grin grin

Neymar has been injured more than Hazard. Hazard problem is his waistline, not any injury..His injuries are even caused by his weight

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ibime:

Neymar has been injured more than Hazard. Hazard problem is his waistline, not any injury..His injuries are even caused by his weight
hazard problem is his ankle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
teeshet:
hazard problem is his ankle

Weight on his ankle

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Some arguments cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jodera:
Only player who are retired are inducted in hall of fame, yet drogba still dey probation.

I'm talking facts here.
The criteria is league goals, assist and EPL trophy to be inducted. Na fact be that, no emotions . No cl, no fa cup, no Carling cup

Below is Henry's own even tho he won the fa cup. Face facts with EPL not me abeg. grin grin

Moreover I didn't say nobody rates it, I said, to become an EPL great to be inducted, those appearances and goals/assists plus trophies are not rated. Simple.

I don't like shifting goal post when engaging in discussions. I will paste below your post that I reacted to in the first place and would like you to show me where in the post you were talking of induction to Hall of Fame.

Below is the post....

Jodera:
Salah is better than drogba in EPL. That's facts.

In just 169 games, he has 107 goals 41 assist

Drogba 254 games, 103 goals, 55 assist.

From their ratio you should know who is better.

Drogba won league wen Chelsea haven't won it, same can be accorded to salah
Drogba won cl league wen Chelsea needed it most, same can be accorded to salah

So I don't know the clutch or impact you and hensben want to brandish around here when even salah is more impactful than drogba

Another thing be say Henry pass drogba for England.

In the post above, you were specifically comparing Salah and Drogba. Even mentioning their UCL exploits (which I don't want to go into). I responded to the bolded by telling you the clutch or impact moments that Drogba have over Salah.

How the discussion jump into Hall of Fame induction which, according to you, Salah is not qualified yet, I don't know.

Jodera:
If I tell you now many goals he had in fa cups and Carlin cup, you can't tell.

No body rate EPL great with Carling cup and fa cup. It's the league that's the koko. It's a reason why with all his Mr Wembley title, him still dey probation list while lampard a better scorer is already inducted and shearer is inducted without EPL officials thinking twice

Was I the one that typed the above? Why saying that you didn't say nobody rates Cup competitions?

The thing with you guys here is, not sticking to the subject under discussion. You said Salah is not yet qualified for Hall of Fame induction, why using it against Drogba in a discussion that involves Salah vs Drogba?

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
God will judge all of you that brought Drogba here to be dragged like an iPhone thief

Especially you Donstan18

angry

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:
God will judge all of you that brought Drogba here to be dragged like an iPhone thief

Especially you Donstan18

angry
Lols. No player big pass dragging online, especially on this thread. Even the almighty Messi isn't safe cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
A001:

Lols. No player big pass dragging online, especially on this thread. Even the almighty Messi isn't safe cheesy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

Especially you Donstan18

angry
Drogba is a legend and the best striker to ever exist in premier league.

Nothing wey person wan tell me.

He won most major trophies as an Epl player, under different managers, both defensive and offensive, faced lots of competition, both in the club and rival clubs, played with lots of goal scoring strikers, midfielders and wingers in the same team, wasn’t even our main pk or freekick taker, He defends, attacks, a leader, the passion, he’s a full package.

No striker dead or alive can do what he did in England.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
donstan18:

He smashed thrice also against Westbrom in the same season.

You think I depend on Google to argue with you? I have forgotten more about drogba than you will ever know my guy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
popizaino:

You think I depend on Google to argue with you? I have forgotten more about drogba than you will ever know my guy grin
But you planned dragging him with hatrick just to impress?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
donstan18:

Do clubs sign flops for money or not?

This your amala is just having lumps everywhere, go and learn how to turn it very well "if salah wasn't a flop florentina would have signed him " defend this gulf before anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
donstan18:

But you planned dragging him with hatrick just to impress?

Me drag Didier Drogba grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

See below

Argument no go join me and him again sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
popizaino:

Me drag Didier Drogba grin grin grin grin
Did you or did you not attempt to drag him with hatrick just to impress your fellow Pep’s fanatics. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

See below

These receipts angry cheesy Nawa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
So Aston Villa don hire Gerrard. Let's see what he's made of
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
hensben:
Hazard is in French league now? Wow I never knew.
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
donstan18:

That guy looks naive, more like another version of Maguire.

Albino version of Sarr
grin grin grin
Una want start?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2021
popizaino:

Who asked you to talk baba mount grin and if my memory serves me right Drogba also has only one epl hat trick too against Watford in 2007 so what are you insinuating again baba mount ?

You need a memory reset with a very hot slap for spewing this.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2021
donstan18:

Keep shut.

Drogba smashed thrice on our last game against Wigan 8-0 2010 under Carlo that gave us the league.

Be shut I said.

You rate Busquet, but not Drogba.

Shame!!

Popizaino is a bundle of disgrace to Chelsea fans.

Not sure he is a true Chelsea fan, seeing how he was distorting facts to ridicule Drogba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:44am On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

Popizaino is a bundle of disgrace to Chelsea fans.

Not sure he is a true Chelsea fan, seeing how he was distorting facts to ridicule Drogba.
The “Fake fan” tag is becoming clearer now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

You need a memory reset with a very hot slap for spewing this.

Of all the comments above this is the only one you found to be incorrect and quote even when the poster was uncertain about it from the beginning ? grin cheesy grin well, your agenda is obvious and I am not going to fall for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12765) (12766) (12767) (12768) (12769) (12770) (12771) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), nathz45, lordfalcao(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.