Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10521286 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12769) (12770) (12771) (12772) (12773) (12774) (12775) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very funny people
I tell you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Delphnewsdotcom: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
The Foxes’ will take on the Blues on the 20th of November 13:30 which is on Saturday. Chelsea who have only Lost once out of their last 11 Premier League games will home to remain top of the League after their fixture with The Foxes’.

Leicester City on the other hand, have only won 2 out of their last 5 EPL matches, they are seated at the Bottom half of the Premier League table with 15 points from 11 games.

Who do you think will win? Leicester City VS Chelsea Premier League
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fraud!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
popizaino:

One question pls,What is this useless GNS class for?

To help you understand that by trying to score cheap points, you demonstrated a lack of comprehension.

No offence boss.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ennyjay69:
haagrin

It was a right hook, set up by a fake left jab. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
donstan18:
Fraud!!!

Another was Uefa cup final against Galatasaray.

Henry bottled it when it mattered most. angry

Nobody is beyond dragging so for those Henry fanboys to know and rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
BlueMann:

To help you understand that by trying to score cheap points, you demonstrated a lack of comprehension.

No offence boss.

I'm not offended, just surprised at the wasted energy on trying to prove what's not. I tagged three different moniker and you couldn't even wait for them to even quote me before jumping on what doesn't concern you. It is well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
hensben:
okay then neymar>> ronaldinho.

Oga what is used??

I want to know sir

Please tell me

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
popizaino:

I'm not offended, just surprised at the wasted energy on trying to prove what's not. I tagged three different moniker and you couldn't even wait for them to even quote me before jumping on what doesn't concern you. It is well.

Well I felt it concerned me because the post you quoted was actually a reply to me, and it seemed to me that you misconstrued the post.

No wahala chief. No ill feelings. I salute you

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
popizaino:

No this is a lazy man argument, For you to claim vidic pocketed drogba at least show us how vidic was responsible for dispossessing drogba in key areas, block his goal bound effort and all that, you can't claim I pocketed you in a match were you weren't getting even half passes in good areas from your midfileders. I used the popular ucl finals for a reason.
It does not have to do with only one match.
During their time at EPL Drogba have poor scoring record against manu compare to Liverpool and Arsenal.
Thanks to Vidic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Omo...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
England vs Albania today, but Broja will not be in action due to injury. Shame, cos I really wanted to watch him against the Three Lions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
viktor88:

It does not have to do with only one match.
During their time at EPL Drogba have poor scoring record against manu compare to Liverpool and Arsenal.
Thanks to Vidic

I only used that match because it was likely to be easily remembered than league matches were most people must have forgotten even the most important actions, and I also used it because that was were this myth of vidic pocketed drogba started from. Now like 2008 UCL finals, like other league matches were drogba played vidic, decent supply hardly came by for drogba to even noticed vidic action on him, so please how exactly did he pocket drogba again when he didn't dispossess him, win aerial duels? How did he pocket drogba when it was the goal post that stood in the way of drogba from scoring in the 2008 UCL finals from just a chance from outside? Pls die that thought that vidic pocketed or could even pocket drogba during his heyday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
donstan18:
Fraud!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

Another was Uefa cup final against Galatasaray.

Henry bottled it when it mattered most. angry

Nobody is beyond dragging so for those Henry fanboys to know and rest.
He’s a big fraud.

The clownry Henry of a boy saw that the likes Cr7, Rooney, Drogba, Lampard and so many other players are on their peak, he ran for his life, knowing fully well that nothing can be achieved with Arsenal at that time.

Chelsea and ManU took over the league, he ran for his life, a big failure who couldn’t bail Arsenal when it was most needed.

Imagine someone who won only 2 major trophies in 8 years with Arsenal, Na person wey una dey compare with Drogba the greatest Epl striker of all time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chilly and King James starting tonight...Mount absent from the match day squad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Oga what is used??

I want to know sir

Please tell me
Its goals we use in rating players na so Neymar>>ronaldinho. After pele is Neymar for Brazil. Neymar will soon be greater than pele when he surpass his goals. Ment people. Lampard is the best attacking midfielder the game have ever seen, he is greater than Zidane because he has more goals.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
J5 and Emerson start for Italy.

Danish Maldini starts for the Danes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
hensben:
Its goals we use in rating players na so Neymar>>ronaldinho. After pele is Neymar for Brazil. Neymar will soon be greater than pele when he surpass his goals. Ment people. Lampard is the best attacking midfielder the game have ever seen, he is greater than Zidane because he has more goals.

If it's not goal

If it's assist Neymar is still better than Hazard

Abii na wetin

Tell me what you use in rating player that makes hazard better than Neymar??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Reece James assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
King James with an assist

cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
UncleHaba22:

If it's not goal

If it's assist Neymar is still better than Hazard

Abii na wetin

Tell me what you use in rating player that makes hazard better than Neymar??
Neymar is just another poster player, professionally he will not be remembered as a great player. He will not be mentioned as a player that graced any league in Europe; la liga and French league. Ibrahim ouch is far more legendary for psg and in league 1 than him. Hazard did iconic thing in league 1 and he will be remembered, same in epl. Zidane is great today due to his iconic moment in crucial moment not just skills. Neymar felt he did nothing after winning ucl with barca because messi helped his life by assisting 70% of his goals that season, giving him free penalty and free kick to play, he felt baby seated and left to psg, got there and started acting childish, psg signed a serious baller and he became second fiddle again. Like I said earlier, he will be remembered as a poster boy, an unserious football and a cry cry baby. Neymar should go back to barca now that he still has small age on his side, at least he should go play 3 seasons there and do iconic thing for the league and club if he want to be regarded. Hazard conquered epl and league 1 by becoming the best player with under dog teams. Neymar hasn’t done any

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ALEXAPLAYME: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
hensben:
Neymar is just another poster player, professionally he will not be remembered as a great player. He will not be mentioned as a player that graced any league in Europe; la liga and French league. Ibrahim ouch is far more legendary for psg and in league 1 than him. Hazard did iconic thing in league 1 and he will be remembered, same in epl. Zidane is great today due to his iconic moment in crucial moment not just skills. Neymar felt he did nothing after winning ucl with barca because messi helped his life by assisting 70% of his goals that season, giving him free penalty and free kick to play, he felt baby seated and left to psg, got there and started acting childish, psg signed a serious baller and he became second fiddle again. Like I said earlier, he will be remembered as a poster boy, an unserious football and a cry cry baby. Neymar should go back to barca now that he still has small age on his side, at least he should go play 3 seasons there and do iconic thing for the league and club if he want to be regarded.
Na WA for you o. You cap too much man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:

Na WA for you o. You cap too much man
Where is the cap. All fact.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 80sjamshophip: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
hensben:
Neymar is just another poster player, professionally he will not be remembered as a great player. He will not be mentioned as a player that graced any league in Europe; la liga and French league. Ibrahim ouch is far more legendary for psg and in league 1 than him. Hazard did iconic thing in league 1 and he will be remembered, same in epl. Zidane is great today due to his iconic moment in crucial moment not just skills. Neymar felt he did nothing after winning ucl with barca because messi helped his life by assisting 70% of his goals that season, giving him free penalty and free kick to play, he felt baby seated and left to psg, got there and started acting childish, psg signed a serious baller and he became second fiddle again. Like I said earlier, he will be remembered as a poster boy, an unserious football and a cry cry baby. Neymar should go back to barca now that he still has small age on his side, at least he should go play 3 seasons there and do iconic thing for the league and club if he want to be regarded. Hazard conquered epl and league 1 by becoming the best player with under dog teams. Neymar hasn’t done any
Prime Isco---->>> hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Prime Isco---->>> hazard

Asensio >>>>> Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Prime Isco---->>> hazard
Hazard did well too at wc by becoming second best player.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
raumdeuter:

Asensio >>>>> Hazard

Mount >>>> KDB

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

Mount >>>> KDB

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jodera:

1. I compared Salah and drogba with their EPL stats only (reason why I brought goal and assists). The appearances I brought also was to show how better he was than drogba reason why my opening sentence says "salah is better than drogba in EPL"
I was specific!
Also, I just used cl as an outlier to to answer hens.ben that you can't shame salah with champions league too.

2.. You're the one that's twisting my point and giving it another interpretation. I said nobody rates EPL great with Carling cup and fa cup. You went ahead and said "jode.ra says nobody rates Carling cup and fa cup"
Further claiming that fa cup and Carlin cup that are route to Europe. I said I didn't say nobody rates the cup, you now said I'm speaking with double mouth.

My point is clear...
Nobody rates EPL GREATS with Carling and fa cup. It's their sole exploits done in the league that counts, not cl, not fa cup, not carling cup simple. So you bringing clutch game in fa cup or Carling cup to prove drogba is better than salah is void. After all how many first team players of big team play in the early round of the said cups if not in the semifinals?

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

Mount >>>> KDB

Asensio in the same team is disgracing Hidden Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
hensben:
Hazard did well too at wc by becoming second best player.

Hazard played quarter and semi finals at the same world cup without a shot on target

(1) (2) (3) ... (12769) (12770) (12771) (12772) (12773) (12774) (12775) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.