Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10527105 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
I remember saying Chelsea wont win a single trophy and now it seems to be happening

Please i take back my ill luck and may Chelsea win every available trophy out there . . .

This is surly too much to handle my heart is heavy

Dont even know what to say anymore

but one final thing i would like to chip in is . . zoma is not a defender and should be partnered with matic

if we cant get pogba anymore. bring back terry and move ivanoic to the bench

rotate fab/willian and oscar for 10.

Bring back remy and have costa seat back down on the bench for a few. Falcao seems more hungry than costa

pedro is pedro but my fear is hazard hes starting to be a shadow of himself

what went wrong i have no idea but oh well till after the arsenal game which comes after everton

then i would have my final say so far for this current team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
what was the final score?
Nigeria 88-79 Senegal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cheek really impressed me,really..... Kennedy? looks like gold........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Way dat silly gal Torres wateva is ur name...I told u to be concern abt ur stupid leaky defense
U refused...mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Announcer: Who gave Chelsea the humble pie?
Fans: Alannnnn!
Announcer: Who will get sacked at Christmas?
Fans: Joseeeeee!
Hahahahahahahha!
Abeg Dj Bodman, sammer me 'Eninado Eminado'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Shey it was Mourinho and co that did not allow Wenger to enjoy his 1000th game? Crystal Palace don revenge for Wenger!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wanna hear a joke? CHELSEA FC!!!
Another one? CHELSEA FC!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
walahi don't even know where to start from.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol, in as much as i was angry about this match.... It didnt stop me from eating, taking my bath and laughing..... That shows that every dissapointment is a blessing......

I know chelsea can still do this, we may not win the premier league but we would still be a threat this season.....

Lately we ve been losing confidence, am sure it is an inside issue... There is no more motivation dan before... Michael eden(he doesnt deserve to be called hazard again angry) seems too tired no motivation... Seems overhyped undecided.......

The defence are having bad days so is d strike force.... Falcao seems more determined than costa....

Pls where dere hell is remy.... Dat guy is good, he is a super sub....

Mehn, i dont want to lose hope in mourinho o.... Just started liking him as a person sef and he is already falling hand sad

I still belive we can do this.......

#STAYCALMANDLOVETHETRUEBLUES cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Spy360:
Dopejemi abeg excuse me, make I dance with Chestar. I go wine her waist o, no vex.

Meanwhile knack me, today na today you no go escape...

angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
homesteady:
Shey it was Mourinho and co that did not allow Wenger to enjoy his 1000th game? Crystal Palace don revenge for Wenger!

Karma is a b1tch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
StarBoard:

Funny enough Chelsea can get results against those sides, but the leaking of goals has to stop.

Not against Everton, southampton and united

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chestar5:

meaning undecided.... No vex me o, i dey boil for everyone for hostel room...

No add ur name for d list angry

Baby calm down, it's just the second of many to come

grin grin tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
dopeJemi:

Baby calm down, it's just the second of many to come

grin grin tongue tongue kiss kiss
Go jor, iranu angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chestar5:

Go jor, iranu angry

My omalicha, relax dear... don't worry, my team will win for you since your team find it hard to do that these days grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Claireshan1 long time ...i seeth thou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Claireshan1(f): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Odunharry:
Claireshan1 long time ...i seeth thou
grin watsup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
dopeJemi:

My omalicha, relax dear... don't worry, my team will win for you since your team find it hard to do that these days grin grin grin

mtcheewww, go and sleep... Tomorrow i will personally be in charge of the trolling that will take place in ur clubs thread tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chestar5:

mtcheewww, go and sleep... Tomorrow i will personally be in charge of the trolling that will take place in ur clubs thread tongue

Babe, you'll troll your fiance's club? Ahan! Well, we are not chelshit sha, so sorry, no show
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2015
If mou like, he should rely on the same defensive elements/formation he is using, while opponents turn our team to GMC (Goals manufacturing chelsea). He will be surprised when next we meet arsenal, it will be basket full of goals. After which their coach introduces himself as Pwenger. Werey coach smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 12:19am On Aug 30, 2015
Congrats to crystal palace .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin
See as dem finish Ivanovic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Una no go comot here we get swanea for afternoon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 12:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Hazard,iva,matic let dis guys sit out sum game time. Iva shd sit out half of the season.Hazard n matic need to rest dey av lost it. The problem with mourinho is, he knws how to outwork players till dey r a dead blow.we can av 2 excellent first eleven teams frm the present chelsea team.Let him rotate dis guys.costa's failure to score is as a result of fabregas lost of form.Sticking with d same first eleven frm last season will keep u getting flog even frm average team nt to talk of gud ones.Benitez wld av done better with dis present chelsea team. Gone r d days, when Mourinho use to learn frm his mistakes. He shd learn how to talk less n work more #ktbffh #blus army #royal blue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:32am On Aug 30, 2015
seyema:
Flacao its the problem of chelsea, dont blame any
one, flacao sign for Porto and they finish 4th in
table, he sign for A madrid they finish 4th, he sign
for monaco they finish 4th, he sign for manutd
they finish 4th in epl, now he sign for chelsea and
they finish ?? ?

Hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Chestar5:

angry angry
Why are you angry? common baby lets rock this joint. Mou has provided the mood. I'm in da mood. Heheheheee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Spy360:
Why are you angry? common baby lets rock this joint.
Mou has provided the mood. I'm in da mood. Heheheheee.

mtcheew angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

I'm sure Jose didn't think his defence would be this bad. Aside from City, the other games should be winnable on the basis of superior talent available.
It's shocking that Chelsea who are supposed title favorites are in this position.

A good coach should know that "body no be firewood." Players do get weary and lose quality if they're not well rested, especially when they play in the EPL. It might not happen in the course of a season but it'll eventually happen.

Last season John Terry played all 90 minutes of all 38 matches in the league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

Hmmm

Shhhh.. it's prophecy time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Who knows the player they're gonna claim to have snatched from another club now.

Maybe Evans grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2015
chrisley024:
Who knows the player they're gonna claim to have snatched from another club now.

Maybe Evans grin

STOPIT!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
When Mou gets the sack, he shouldn't blame anyone. Or is Mou phocking Ivanovic?

Why buy baba, when you know Ivanovic won't be benched!

Eledumare bless Apzilicueta. Not 1 successful cross from his side.

Ivanovic is just making the defence looks so shabby. Abeg, make them bring baba or make them turn Kennedy to 2.

Worst players on the pitch yesterday: Ivanovic, Fabregas, Hazard and Costa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: enigma0, Theuniverse and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.