Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,390 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762975 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12787) (12788) (12789) (12790) (12791) (12792) (12793) ... (19449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
handelex:
Na deLima you finish laidis grin

May the football gods forgive you.
So many retired football frauds we celebrate today.

The only Epl striker that you’ll compare to Drogba and I won’t argue much is Rooney.

The reason is very obvious. A complete striker who’s not a liability to his team in any way.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

I dont know what point you are trying to make but Real Madrid is a capital city club.

Did you read through.........which club is the very best in the competition?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Joezinho:

What input? Torres got the second goal against barca

Against Napoli, he got the first goal. Terry, lampard also scored. Ivanovic(that got the winning goal), essien, Terry, fat lampard , Ramirez and others that gave their all you didnt see their inputs.

Without Torres's goal we were already through to the finals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
popizaino:

Without Torres's goal we were already through to the finals.

And what about ivanovic's winning goal against napoli? Or Ramirez goal against barca?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Joezinho:

And what about ivanovic's winning goal against napoli? Or Ramirez goal against barca?

What about drogba's goal in the first leg?

What about him assisting ivanovic for the goal against Napoli?

What about, what about........till infinity.

I am not arguing anything all I know is that drogba won us the UCL in 2012 as confirmed by your own best coach SAF .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
One thing you can’t take away from Donstan is is relentless approach, if you don’t stop you’re in for a long long ride. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
popizaino:

What about drogba's goal in the first leg?

What about him assisting ivanovic for the goal against Napoli?

What about, what about........till infinity.

I am not arguing anything all I know is that drogba won us the UCL in 2012 as confirmed by your own best coach SAF .

Havertz also won you guys your 2021 UCL..

Same way drogba cost you guys the UCL in 2008.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Joezinho:

Havertz also won you guys your 2021 UCL..

Same way drogba cost you guys the UCL in 2008

Yes he is responsible for throwing that last penalty away and he also played the one Edwin van daar sar saved grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
popizaino:

Yes he is responsible for throwing that last penalty away and he also played the one Edwin van daar sar saved grin

cheesy grin. Drogba's dismissal proved costly for Chelsea, too, as he also was unable to take part in the shoot-out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Amoto94:
Bluemann, Havertz10 what you say about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOxrM0d0QGY
watched, still think that he is overrated as a manager
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Joezinho:

Ronaldo had 2 career year ending injuries in a row, in 99 and 2000. The second, especially, was disastrous. No one really knew if he was going to be able to play again.

After that, he couldn’t really complete the level of training required from a professional athlete and, as such, wasn’t able to play a full season in good condition - which is critical if you want to win a UCL.

Your legend Ballack didn't win UCL throughout his career , does that make him a clown? Buffon didn't win it. Cannavaro, zlatan, Bergkamp.. They didn't win the UCL. I guess they are all unserious clowns ..

cheesy cheesy They are serious clowns grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Almajirihunter:
One thing you can’t take away from Donstan is is relentless approach, if you don’t stop you’re in for a long long ride. grin

grin

That's because he possesses...

hensben:
Wow so mbappe is 22 years old. That guy is really doing too much for his age. That’s commendable. He is very mature with his play and talented too, same charisma Mount has just that mbappe is more talented. I love hybrid player, they last long.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
donstan18:

With this picture, it’s over for Clownry Henry so long as this thread is concerned.

Havertz >>> Henry

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Who told you we are going for local coach

Who do you plan to employ oga

Make e no fück up oh, if not na koboko I go use flog you and Timbros for here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ghen gen, e don hapu grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6856383/endsars-found-over-40-discrepancies

Owonikoko SAN says he has identified almost 40 discrepancies in the so called report (If authentic), he says the panel awarded millions of Naira compensation to someone that is alive for his death, he says the person’s name appeared in the list of “deceased”.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

I wan make dem sack Rohr so our eye go clear

Same way we sacked Troussiere and appointed Bora Milutinovic for France 1998
Same way we sacked Amodu and appointed Onigbinde for Japan Korea 2002
Same way we did when we appointed Lagerback for 2010

If we no do a our eye no go clear.

I was chatting on a group too, And I told them our situation is like current Holland facind Switzerland or Belgium and reminicing about the days of VanBasten Gullit Rijkaard Koeman and Bergkamp when Belgium and Swiss had no one. Then thinking in 2020 why Holland no dey beat Belgium and Swiss like the olden days.Forgetting that things have changed, Belgium and Swiss have now closed the gap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

I wan make dem sack Rohr so our eye go clear

Same way we sacked Troussiere and appointed Bora Milutinovic for France 1998
Same way we sacked Amodu and appointed Onigbinde for Japan Korea 2002
Same way we did when we appointed Lagerback for 2010

If we no do a our eye no go clear.

I was chatting on a group too, And I told them our situation is like current Holland facind Switzerland or Belgium and reminicing about the days of VanBasten Gullit Rijkaard Koeman and Bergkamp when Belgium and Swiss had no one. Then thinking in 2020 why Holland no dey beat Belgium and Swiss like the olden days.Forgetting that things have changed, Belgium and Swiss have now closed the gap

Dem done sack am today. Make the new guy no fück up, na my own be that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
The same way Man utd's ex players clamored for mou to get sacked so the foolish Ole Gollum the failure can take over is the same way some Nigerians and Amunike's former teammates are trying to crucify Rohr so he can be the next super eagles manager.

Smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Joezinho:
The same way Man utd's ex players clamored for mou to get sacked so the foolish Ole Gollum the failure can take over is the same way some Nigerians and Amunike's former teammates are trying to crucify Rohr so he can be the next super eagles manager.

Smh.

Amuneke may surprise sha. He is not as hungry as the rest who will sell spots, and he has decent people skills unlike Oliseh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

Dem done sack am today . Make the new guy no fück up, na my own be that.
When?
He's still the SE Coach o oh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
MorataFC:
When?
He's still the SE Coach o oh!

I see. . . .dem want sack am, but dem no want pay up grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

Amuneke may surprise sha. He is not as hungry as the rest who will sell spots, and he has decent people skills unlike Oliseh

I don't trust Amuneke. He seems way too desperate. I dont trust the local coaches. They are gonna turn the super eagles into their money making machine scheme.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Joezinho:

I don't trust Amuneke. He seems way too desperate. I dont trust the local coaches. They are gonna turn the super eagles into their money making machine scheme.

Hahaha. You can take the man out of Ajegunle, but you cannot take Ajegunle out of the man.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
popizaino:

Is this also not an output ?

Okay This picture sealed the argument. grin

Unless someone can debunk this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

He's gone gone yet, but nff want him gone
We can get a top coach
Maybe amunike, I heard he did well in Tanzania
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
HewlettPackard:

It's time we bury this "Drogba won us the UCL" mantra.

Baba single-handedly cost us the trophy in 08. Was about doing same again in 2012 if not for Cech brilliance. DD has admitted himself that we won that CL thanks to Cech.

Quote me where I said Drogba won us the UCL please.

@bolded.... If I ask you how he singlehandedly cost us 08 now, you will mention red card. Was it his red card that slipped Terry? Was it his red card that made Anelka play that weak penalty? OK wait, if he had not gotten the red card, he would be the PK taker instead of Terry, abi? How are you sure he will score for certainty?

So Drogba singlehandedly cost us 08 but didn't win us 12 grin grin continue..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
BlueMann:

Whenever I think of a potential replacement - specifically a foreign coach - Herve Renard is the first name that comes to mind.

I think he's with Saudi Arabia now though.

He is with Saudi. This is the coach we should have snapped in 2016.

Tested and trusted in the African terrain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
donstan18:

Starting from 3:1 down to Napoli.

I’ve not even talk about how it took us the last game to qualify from the group.

Then Pep’s Barcelona the best team in the world then. Bayern? Their home ground.

Imagine removing Drogba’s impact from those games.

Valencia away.

Drogba brace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
Okay This picture sealed the argument. grin

Unless someone can debunk this

The "when it mattered" criteria cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Joezinho:

Who assisted that goal? grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
iamoyindamola:

He's gone gone yet, but nff want him gone
We can get a top coach
Maybe amunike, I heard he did well in Tanzania

The way Joezinho showed Amuneke beating people to force them to sign agent contracts, looks like he is an agbero like the rest that will sell spots for money.

Tanzania does not have a large pool of players with which he can do that, and they are one of the cleanest African countries in terms of corruption. In other words, Tanzania environment may have brought the best out of him, but Naija environment will bring out his agbero side.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime you no fit drag me unto Super Eagles matter grin

I'm not a fan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12787) (12788) (12789) (12790) (12791) (12792) (12793) ... (19449) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), Capaldi, BlueAngel444, BlueRayDick, monerozi5590, Unlimited22, Vischy, afrodoc2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.