Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10520289 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oboi!!! Man city no dey jokeoooo. 158million queens pounds!!!! Wow. Well money can't assure success. #KTBFFH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy Are u guys missing Mata already?
Okk, I was supposed to say thank you and walk away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bandely(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
See my agbada wey I dey wear come una party! I don iron am down!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
coogar:
when i said even a goat knows chelsea defence allows more entry than the thighs of an edo whöre......they thought i was exaggerating. 9 goals conceded in 4 league games and nihilist was laughing at romero. we have now seen that courtois and begovic cannot even clean romero's boots.

perhaps roman would sack jose again like he did in 2007......

You say?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
On a slightly different note......

Chelsea football star John Obi Mikel 'has a secret son and daughter by two different women living in the UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215930/Chelsea-football-star-John-Obi-Mikel-secret-son-daughter-two-different-women-living-UK.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bandely(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Eyin omo wobe! Man U b/stop Man U b/stop! Enter with your change oooo!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
bandely:
Eyin omo wobe! Man U b/stop Man U b/stop! Enter with your change oooo!

Oya, Conductor, You get change 1000 naira.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
As we await the arrival of our artistes.....
Can we stand for praise and Worship

Kesh, You miss road.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bandely(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bimffo:

Oya, Conductor, You get change 1000 naira.?
Oya enter like that! Other people go get change!
Man Utd b/stop!!! Man Utd b/stop!!! Wole wole!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bimffo:

Kesh, You miss road.
chai...I miss road oooo.....thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bimffo:

Kesh, You miss road.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nateevs and Nihilist points both agree with each other in my view.

Our biggest and only real problem is central midfield, take it or leave it. It has been a problem for 3 years, maybe 5 since Ballack left and Essien lost it.

All other issues in the squad are resolvable with internal players eg moving Azpi to RB, moving Ivanovic to CB and trusting Ake as a reserve LB.

They should keep chasing Pogba. Transfer window will soon close with no result, though Witsel is available.

Who in their right mind will pay Pogba more than Hazard and upset the wage structure? Pogba chase is a doomed exercise. Instead of focusing on what is achieveable, Jose is chasing shadows.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
bandely:
Oya enter like that! Other people go get change!
Man Utd b/stop!!! Man Utd b/stop!!! Wole wole!

grin Lagos boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
coogar:
when i said even a goat knows chelsea defence allows more entry than the thighs of an edo whöre......they thought i was exaggerating. 9 goals conceded in 4 league games and nihilist was laughing at romero. we have now seen that courtois and begovic cannot even clean romero's boots.

perhaps roman would sack jose again like he did in 2007......
Oga Coogar, I hear sey food don done for the party o...... Reserve back seat for me. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mourinholic:

We will be back,we trust the players....That's how the scummies ended up 7th with no European Football for a year and 2 years without trophies
wich yr was dat?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
I still reserve judgement on Depay but yet to see anything to dissuade me from my impressions about him which I gave when he was signed. I just don't like wingers who don't seem comfortable at interchanging with teammates.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
lordfalcao:
i dont know if they are just plastics fans that only wants success without hard times... Or just this our nigeria. Mentality
i honestly do nt undastd them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nihilist:
Well I have to disagree with my man Nateevs on quite a few points.

1. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a core squad. Barcelona for example have almost no bench at all(Relatively speaking). That hasn't stopped them from winning the quintuple.City, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool also had their very predictable squads week in,week out.Let's not forget that this same 'threadbare' Chelsea squad won the double almost too easily last season.

In fact, it was only Terry, Ivanovic and Hazard that played every league game of last season. Costa was out for a few. Oscar very rarely finished games. Zouma and RLC got several chances to impress, and some other youngsters got chances to play in the last few games of the season. So I think that 'playing the players into the ground' is not to blame here.

2. So what is to blame? I remember when I did that analysis of the game versus City and it became immediately apparent that there was a big gap between Midfield and Defence. That gap there in my opinion is the problem. And that Gap is a as a result of a slight change in system.

Jose clearly is still not convinced on the best position for Fabregas. Fabregas plays best(Offensively) in the Pivot, but is a defensive liability. When Jose tries to push him into the hole, he becomes ineffective. Oscar manages to bring out the best in Fab by tracking back, whilst still doing a job upfront. Willian also tracks back, but is clearly ineffective up top..

3. The fullback situation. Jose mostly played Terry in defence. If you have 2 fullbacks bombing forward, you expose Terry's lack of pace to pacy counter attackers. Hence, Jose attacks with one FB to offer some relatively decent protection. That being said, Iva is rinsed each game and Jose has clearly looked to rectify that. Our last two games(v Westbrom and Palace) Azpi has been the more attacking fullback and Ivan's runs down the right have clearly been reined in. If you have the chance, look up the average position for Azpi and Iva over the last two games and you will see that Azpi has been in more advanced positions. That being said, Hazard created the most chances in the league last season, and he is joint 2nd for chance creation this season, despite the relative lack of support.

4. Last season Fabregas was the most dribbled past player in the Chelsea squad, and the Matic-Fab pivot was the most dribbled past combination in the league. Fabregas's propensity to go missing defensively, and Matic's over aggressive defensive play(Most tackles in the league) were mitigated against by a relatively weak league opposition. This season we're playing against some significantly upgraded teams. Against Swansea, we faced up against Jonjo Shelvey(2nd Most created chances in the league this season ), Cabaye(Cabaye lol) and the (Yaya toure/Silva/Aguero). We've also played 2 of our last 4 games with 10 men. So it's not as bad as it actually looks.

We've conceded 23 chances from the right flank(Highest in the league so far) so Yes Ivanovic has to go. But we've also conceded 17 chances from central areas(the 5th worst in the league). We also recorded the joint highest number of defensive errors in the league.

There is already a replacement ready for Iva, so thats a minor problem. That Midfield though is a big big big problem. And in my opinion is the main reason for our loss of form, and not because anybody has been played into the ground.

this is the best analysis i hv read. I like dis. What i am sure of is that we nid more players in our defence totally and midfield to bring strong nd healthy competition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
coogar:

that is a testament to man utd's defensive organisation. no team gets on the pitch with the intention not to shoot....the defence restricts them from shooting on target, not because newcastle didn't want to shoot. you should borrow a leaf from how united shape up when they don't have the ball

this statement is bereft of common sense.
what has fellaini that is yet to kick a ball in the league gotta do with this statement? are you saying romero hasn't made a save since the league started? he hasn't had to make a catch? i don't blame you though - after bolasie's anal rape, it's not unusual for you to be spewing baloney. 9 goals conceded in 4 league games.......i never knew chelsea have now added prostitution to their trade. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU9b4Hb2qPU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ibime:
I still reserve judgement on Depay but yet to see anything to dissuade me from my impressions about him which I gave when he was signed. I just don't like wingers who don't seem comfortable at interchanging with teammates.

thats just d guy's problem. He does nt do wel in build up play. He just wants to receive the ball and take shots. Thats all about his game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Like someone initially said, Pogba should be tested without Vidal & Pirlo... lipsrsealed

Juventus have lost 2 games in a row with Pogba alone in the hole... grin

Still wanna invest £109,000,000? shocked grin

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/601772/Chelsea-quoted-world-record-fee-Juventus-star-Pogba-Mourinho-discusses-deals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
In the last 24hrs,Chelsea have Enquired about the availability of Laporte and Marquinhos...
Bilbao want €50m......
PSG gave a big NO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:
Like someone initially said, Pogba should be tested without Vidal & Pirlo... lipsrsealed

Juventus have lost 2 games in a row with Pogba alone in the hole... grin

Still wanna invest £109,000,000? shocked grin

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/601772/Chelsea-quoted-world-record-fee-Juventus-star-Pogba-Mourinho-discusses-deals
After the UCL final,I said Cheek can be better than Pogba..... I saw his game today
Where did the hype come from? He is not English, not From Brazil.... I don't just get.......
There must be over 10 better Cm in Spain.....

koke is the dream,big big dream....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
My boy Solanke got a goal for Vitesse today. Nothing good is going to come out from our academy unless Mourinho changes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
In the last 24hrs,Chelsea have Enquired about the availability of Laporte and Marquinhos...
Bilbao want €50m......
PSG gave a big NO

Abeg, make them carry Laporte! Abeg. Hard and not rough.

And make PSG do normal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
tick:
With the addition of KDB, I officially give the league to City. They have won it before the transfer window closes.
I crowned Chelsea champions last season as early as January while ninjas were still talking about a title race

I will go one step further and crown City champions before September and I did that even before KDB arrived
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
*dies*

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
*dies*

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Mourinholic:
*dies*

No be laughing matter abeg. I need that ninja to succeed so that Juve or another Italian team will make his transfer permanent

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.