Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10582878 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12879) (12880) (12881) (12882) (12883) (12884) (12885) ... (19231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Manesalah:
This Chelsea thread be like those mushin and okokomaiko viewing centre which is mostly filled with agbero,bus conductors arguing football with sachet Chelsea dry gin in mouth shouting up celsee!!!
justified categorization but don't allow your recent ascension fool you into believing that you have arrived with those African players that age as poorly as Chinese products, I give una 3 years tops to return to mediocrity

80% of your goals are scored by those players, they are Africans, old and there are no back ups in sight

Klopp is already fed up with your financial limitations, you don't have enough equity to come here and be insulting us mugu

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
BlueMann:
Racist yen yen yen

The Rudiger he reinstated into the starting lineup nko? What of Chalobah who he gave the opportunity to break into the first team?

Oga Donstan, be guided.
Aren't you are that there is drug epidemic currently in the country? Buba Marwa is doing a nice job but it's too little too late because a lot of young people are already destroyed by drugs consumption.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin
Genius

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
donstan18:
The face-shapeless manager think he can’t be messed up because of UCL trophy Di Matteo also won for Chelsea. cheesy

He no know where he dey.
... you are just too emotional, they are trying to manage someone just coming back from injury you Dan carry racism enter

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Havertz10 100million striker riding and rocking the bench cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Amoto94:
Asinine remarks are rarely seen or heard in the past but with the advent of internet and social media you hear and see them nowadays frequently that you will go weary countering them. Mount is an attacking midfielder like Bruno Fernandez though he can play as a Central Midfielder but he's ineffective and inefficient in that role because he lacks positional discipline to play that role effectively, and Modric is a CM midfielder that can play as an attacking Midfielder but he's at his best in CM role. The influence of Modric is miles ahead of Mount, in fact he nullified England midfielders in Euro 2008 qualifiers and World Cup 2018 as a CM midfielder, his ball distribution allowed Marcelo and Carvajal to bomb forward and wreak havoc in Madrid 3peats
How can you even comparing Modric to Mount in distribution and experience. Mount is like Modric in terms of influence to their respective side, doesn’t mean they are equal just that Mount possesses modric’s charisma and aura for their various teams. Mount is still young so inconsistency is expected. At Mount’s current age Modric was still in an unambitious club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
dostr4:

i think i heard kante will make a rare start if not na to conduct offering for in-house apostle make em climb mountain for our players, we have a marathon of games coming and we don't need to drop in level, I think that's what affected us against Watford
Good point plus Watford came with a clear game plan. Stop our full /wing backs from going forward and pressing hard.

Anyho, Tuchel is looking to use Saul as a wing back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
I wonder how some Chelsea fans think.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Havertz10:
justified categorization but don't allow your recent ascension fool you into believing that you have arrived with those African players that age as poorly as Chinese products, I give una 3 years tops to return to mediocrity

80% of your goals are scored by those players, they are Africans, old and there are no back ups in sight

Klopp is already fed up with your financial limitations, you don't have enough equity to come here and be insulting us mugu

Says a fan of a club whose club existence and relevance started in 2004 thanks to Russia mafia's dirty money

Your mediocrity was for 50years before you won the league,of which your club was bought for 1pounds when my club was dominating England and Europe....Na word you wan hear,I go tell you the history of your club

Lol,Jota and firmino has scored more goals than your entire attacking players this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Manesalah:

Says a fan of a club whose club existence and relevance started in 2004 thanks to Russia mafia's dirty money

Your mediocrity was for 50years before you won the league,of which your club was bought for 1pounds when my club was dominating England and Europe....Na word you wan hear,I go tell you the history of your club

Lol,Jota and firmino has score more goals than your entire attacking players this season
we are talking about your immediate future and it's bleaking prospects, if it's I get am before conversation you dey find go to united thread abeg, I don't measure progress retrospectively

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Potassium can do alot of good in this thread.
That being said..we just need to stop hammers front three from getting into gear , expecting a fierce encounter...any thing less than 3 points wont be fun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
donstan18:
Tuchel is actually a racist. smiley

Treated Abraham as trash, same to Odoi until Injuries gave him no option than to try him, benched Mendy to prevent him from being on the field to win his first trophy FA cup which backfired.

Now he’s choosing his fellow German over Lukaku who can x10 do better than that Fraudvertz, it’s just the matter of time, he’ll be exposed as a racist. I trust English media.
chelsea fans sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
FBS:

Good point plus Watford came with a clear game plan. Stop our full /wing backs from going forward and pressing hard.

Anyho, Tuchel is looking to use Saul as a wing back?
It's a no no.. I'd rather have azpli. There and limit our attacks there ..saul wants to stay foward nd not one playing as a no 6 dictating play nd mans confidence is so low
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Havertz10:
we are talking about your immediate future and it's bleaking prospects, if it's I get am before conversation you dey find go to united thread abeg, I don't measure progress retrospectively

The fact we no dey hype our academy like your Cobhams Asuqwo no mean say our future is bleak bruh....

Or the fact that we don't go on buying spree and later send them all on LOAN the next year or spend 100million on a BAG OF BEANS who will all know beforehand will UNDERPERFORM and still put him on the bench is no flex or progress...

WE DO OUR THINGS THE LIVERPOOL WAY,we have good scouts and DOF that have the eyes of an eagle to sight TALENT FROM AFAR AND FOR CHEAPS...When TORRES left,We had SUAREZ,Now we have SALAH and MANE,they were RAW and CHEAP when we bought them all but today they are GOLD....So don't worry about us or our African players,we don't need your pity grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Manesalah:

The fact we no dey hype our academy like your Cobhams Asuqwo no mean say our future is bleak bruh....

Or the fact that we don't go on buying spree and later send the m all on LOAN or spend 100million on a BAG OF BEANS who will all know beforehand will UNDERPERFORM and still put him on the bench is no flex or progress...

WE DO OUR THINGS THE LIVERPOOL WAY,we have good scouts and DOF that have the eyes of an eagle to sight TALENT FROM AFAR AND FOR CHEAPS...When TORRES left,We had SUAREZ,Now we have SALAH and MANE,they were RAW and CHEAP when we bought them all but today they are GOLD....

how many Liverpool academy players are currently in your first team rn
Name just 2

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chelsea to drop points today

This I have seen

#fakeprophet#
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is a very tough tough test.
I hope we come out of it unscathed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
andrewbaba44:

This I have seen

#fakeprophet#
blind man �
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
andrewbaba44:

This I have seen

#fakeprophet#

Prophet of doom!
Get thee behind us. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
We just need to press Zouma. At least we remember how uncomfortable he is in a back 3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rice is good o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Manesalah:

Or the fact that we don't go on buying spree and later send them all on LOAN the next year or spend 100million on a BAG OF BEANS who will all know beforehand will UNDERPERFORM and still put him on the bench is no flex or progress...

WE DO OUR THINGS THE LIVERPOOL WAY,we have good scouts and DOF that have the eyes of an eagle to sight TALENT FROM AFAR AND FOR CHEAPS...When TORRES left,We had SUAREZ,Now we have SALAH and MANE,they were RAW and CHEAP when we bought them all but today they are GOLD....So don't worry about us or our African players,we don't need your pity grin grin

You're such a joke grin grin grin
Did you know your team frittered £75m suarez transfer fees on Lallana, Lovren, Balotelli, Markovic, Moreno & Rick Lambert?
Who amongst them made an impact?
You go come here con dey yarn opata

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
God save thiago there angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
RLC should quit strolling on the pitch. So many gaps unoccupied
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
James is now almost every where.

I really dont like seeing RLC in the line up. I no dey feel that guy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Havertz wtf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jorginho comes back to the midfield and boom!, we have better control. cool cool RLC needs to sit up, he's not helpful at All.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emaprince:
James is now almost every where.

I really dont like seeing RLC in the line up. I no dey feel that guy
that boy is not Chelsea quality
He should have been sold by now but his saving grace is that he is academy player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
We need Barkley who can spot a run & play those through balls in, not RLC who either hides, holds the ball unnecessary or dribble imaginary objects.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kantebets:
that boy is not Chelsea quality
He should have been sold by now but his saving grace is that he is academy player
Chelsea Injury blow is his saving grace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
donstan18:

Chelsea Injury blow is his saving grace.

Sentiment has kept he and odoi at Chelsea
If no be say Na England plus academy dem be dem go don sell them since
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thecassanova:
We need Barkley who can spot a run & play those through balls in, not RLC who either hides, holds the ball unnecessary or dribble imaginary objects.

grin grin grin[left][/left]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12879) (12880) (12881) (12882) (12883) (12884) (12885) ... (19231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, NerdSciBot, Astrid4(m), Noah13, oliverano, popizaino(m), CallTheCops(m), BlueAngel444, Unlimited22, airmark(m), zeusis(m), NinjaMetahuman, BlueMann, afrodoc2, FergieRaww(m), raumdeuter, dostr4(m), Shegzdave, fredoooooo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.