Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588944 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12895) (12896) (12897) (12898) (12899) (12900) (12901) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Trevor012:
Chelsea fans are confused cheesy cheesy

When Lukaku starts...... they complain and want Werner instead.

When Werner starts....they complain and want Lukaku.
Height of confusion

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Donstan18, remember when we talked about upsets?

We already have one in our hands

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lana1:
250m pands on nonexistent attackers but na defenders dey carry the team and he's here talking about superiority. grin grin

Out of all the morons on this thread? Na Bikeman be the most stvpid of them.

You will see as he’ll disappear when things go from bad to worse for them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
hoopLA:

No vex,no disrespect to you.

If you can give it,you should be able to take it with your full chest.

No offence taken boss. Na true grin Na why I dey "te jeje" for here grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
hoopLA:
Lol

Everybody is a coward except himself.

You are minding the fool grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
I think we knew what was coming b4 now but mendy chose to be unfortunate.

The first goal was actually him trying to show the world he was supposed to be the best goalie....too over confidence.

The last goal.....No comment at all.

Another injury scare for havertz

Wait o...why other teams no dey suffer major injury woes once we enter December
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
I told them that city fans celebrated havertz absence

They called me mad cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
popizaino:

Most of our fan base still have small team mentality and that's why they carry CS matter for head like gala, you tell them our players should be more proactive with the ball, attack better and be clinical and they will tell you they prefer the ones that loves to throw tackles and prevent goal even if he is a CF. How many CS did real Madrid keep on their way to win 3 UCL? Trying to set your team to keep clean sheet rather than setting them to be clinical is suicidal, because once the opponent score you, your team becomes clueless on how to score back.
Make our attack just pick,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lana1:
That idiot is a vegetable. He got trolled into submission that he had to deactivate his last account.

He likes trolling but when we start with him, he'll start jerking like an okada with bad spark plugs.

It’s like the engine plugs in his head are worn out.

I had something similar with Skimpledawg but prophet no dey talk anyhow.

Everybody saw my post but olokada is the only one ejaculating all over his room because he wants to be unfortunate. He’s now crying because his head is being panelbeated like a worn out jalopy.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Joezinho:

See as you dey pour spit for your phone as you dey type. Relax bro. HBP is real. You still have to lose against Everton and Leeds. Calm down and pity your heart. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Shekpites gonna shekph

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
hoopLA:
Lol.

Coward is the word of the day.

They deactivate their account in response to trolling.

BikeMan you are a disappointment to the 2 inch dick hanging in between your thighs.

LMAO grin

The fool is calling someone a coward for depriving him of what he uses to masturb8. But ordinary trolling and e don deactivate account.

U no see say Bikeman get serious mental issues?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afz9095(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ordinary Sancho deflower Mendy last, now two dïck no dey satisfy d bïtch again,he open yanch collect three from West Ham

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
@popizaino on point we focus too much on clean sheet and defence solidity. it's just like mourinho score one defend ,wait for counter score two game over , that's not a world class mentality and tuchel must change that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
I must have done a number on these ones, see how they are crying. Mendy thank you for putting a smile on these miserable faces. Just know that you're finished this season, sebi Una don hire talkative, please start by winning tomorrow else Nairaland won't contain us.

See how old people are wailing just because of a second loss this season. Your useless club has lost more than 2 times of that cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leyqute:

grin grin grin grin

Shekpites gonna shekph

Aswear bro.. grin

Just this loss and they are acting all worked up. Yet they have spent the last 5 months on our thread fuming like epileptic patients.

They ain't seen nothing yet. Bloody shekpites..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
hoopLA:

grin grin grin

Bros, you go dey caution me to stop bringing weapon to community quarrel.

This is unfair na, haba. grin

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
raumdeuter:
The same Mendy that was saying he should win Balon dor

I laugh in Okokomaiko

Lol. Mendy wey Sancho sit down like herbalist

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Joezinho:

Aswear bro.. grin

Just this loss and they are acting all worked up. Yet they have spent the last 5 months on our thread fuming like epileptic patients.

They ain't seen nothing yet. Bloody shekpites..

See bro, I won’t even have bothered coming here with their loss today if not for that m0r0n called Bikeman. He overdid himself coming to vomit on the United thread almost every week.

He is the most idiotic of all shekpites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
KingAlabi:
100milla+ in tha drain
We warned you but you never listened

I swear when Tuchel was pricing Lakuku for 100m pounds i thought he was taking Mkpurummiri.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Softwareguy21: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
How it started grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
CapitalCee:

so because Sancho sit mendy he bad en, what of when Messi sit neuer and boating together, remember neuer still take 2nd or 3rd for balloon dor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Softwareguy21:
How it started grin grin cheesy

LooL.

Chelsea have conceded 6 goals in their last 3 games.

And Na the guy wey dem dey troll open the floodgates.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
CapitalCee:

Haba.

Na u dey talk like dis

Mandy dey dey face both Sancho n rashford

Wetin u want make e do at that scene
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL.

Chelsea have conceded 6 goals in their last 3 games.

And Na the guy wey dem dey troll open the floodgates.
6 bawo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Segedinho:

Haba.

Na u dey talk like dis

Mandy dey dey face both Sancho n rashford

Wetin u want make e do at that scene

Not sit down like an empty basket. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
raumdeuter:
The same Mendy that was saying he should win Balon dor

I laugh in Okokomaiko
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
How did Jota miss that
shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Segedinho:

6 bawo?

By next week e go pass 7 cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omo. Bikeman really showed these guys pepper o! grin grin grin See how pained they are.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na wa...and when I glanced at the scores at halftime, we dey lead 2-1

Till Tuesday abeg, I no get strength
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leyqute:

By next week e go pass 7 cheesy
U say 6.....

I ask how e take be 6...

Abi na 2 goals una score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
wman:
Omo. Bikeman really showed these guys pepper o! grin grin grin See how pained they are.
As in eeh

I didn't know the lord's work was searing through the hearts of those scums

Bikeman deserves to be knighted after Diggs

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12895) (12896) (12897) (12898) (12899) (12900) (12901) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.