Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10654832 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12960) (12961) (12962) (12963) (12964) (12965) (12966) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
BlueMann:

But the point I addressed was that Ziyech would be counted ahead of him.

Perhaps all these players you mentioned played greater roles than Pulisic, but that doesn't mean he wasn't important. He still played a key role in our success. That's what oga Donjazet was saying.
I’m only saying he won’t make top8 if time isn’t taken.

I wouldn’t want to open his chapter here, but that guy is just a disguising Dembele in Chelsea with his injury problems. He’s just loved by Chelsea fans, that’s why nobody drags him.

Leave talk for now, Pulisic isn’t all that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
donstan18:

I wouldn’t want to open his chapter here, but that guy is just a disguising Dembele in Chelsea with his injury problems. He’s just loved by Chelsea fans, that’s why nobody drags him.

Whenever pulisic is fit, he's always firing. Nobody can have issue with that. He is a better goal threat than many attackers in our team. I hope tuchel starts using him regularly enough.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
donjazet:

Whenever pulisic is fit, he's always firing. Nobody can have issue with that. He is a better goal threat than many attackers in our team. I hope tuchel starts using him regularly enough.
We can’t keep waiting for when he’ll turn to a steady fit player. It’s becoming too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
donstan18:

I personally don't drag him cos I've seen what he can do when "in his elements".

Post-covid Pulisic was all that. All that, and perhaps even more.

It's a shame he hasn't been able to reach that level of consistency since, but when I think of his injury issues and his age, I can't help but give him the benefit of the doubt. Though patience is running thin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
donjazet:

It's true oo. Dopejemi has gone AWOL for a very long time. I just hope these our comrades are okay.
Names like lalaboi, bigkesh, dyabman etc are now long gone.

I dey ok o. . i am always reading once in a while but to dey follow people argue the same thing over and over again dey exhausting having done it for such a long time.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
donjazet:

It's true oo. Dopejemi has gone AWOL for a very long time. I just hope these our comrades are okay.
I really hope they're all safe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
donstan18:

Did Pulisic score more than Abraham last year?

Both in UCl and EPL, despite having more playing time?

Hakim Ziyech will even be counted before Pulisic in that UCl. cheesy

Stick to Abraham and Pulisic in Ucl, leave Ziyech. What did Abraham influence more than Pulisic in our attack in UCL? grin

donstan18:

Werner, Abraham and Giroud were more influential in that attack last season than Pulisic in UCl.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Our very own dopejemi was shot in SA few years back.

The person that made that comment with his account hasn't come online with any update... I really hope he's safe.

His numbers aren't going through again.

Dopejemi na the one wey worry cos he was never heard from after that shooting incident

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
donjazet:

lalaboi is still very much around in FPL

If you are looking for Chelseafan1, go to BBNaija thread every year

Bigkesh is at the stage of medical studies where dem dey brazz 24/7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
BlueMann:

How so? Because he scored against Atletico?

Pulisic too assisted in that same game, put in a fantastic performance away to Porto when they had to chop him down severally, then scored and assisted in both games against R.Madrid.

Even in the final, he was called upon ahead of Ziyech.

Pulisic got 2 goals and 2 assists in the campaign while Ziyech got 2 goals and didn't assist anybody.

I just wanted him to explain how Abraham was more influential than Pulisic, that scored and assisted against Madrid to get us to the final, before i return to his Ziyech's claim.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
donstan18:

Werner scored and assisted more than Pulisic, I think Abraham too[with lesser games].

Pulisic is another lowkey liability to Chelsea, the only reason people don’t drag him is because his fans don’t overhype him.

Werner, Abraham and Giroud were more influential in that attack last season than Pulisic in UCl.
If only my man stayed fit. A fit Pulisic is a dangerous weapon. Unfortunately, he has neither been fit enough nor played in the right position at Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
BikeMan:
If only my man stayed fit. A fit Pulisic is a dangerous weapon. Unfortunately, he has neither been fit enough or played in the right position at Chelsea.

Barcelona want him on loan this January, i don't expect Chelsea to release him without an upgrade coming in.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who enjoyed Pulisic play during lockdown will not easily write him off

He also showed it in UCL semifinals again last year

I just wish he stays fit

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:55am On Dec 14, 2021
donjazet:

He is mentally weak even when very fit. Jorginho look weak physically but he is mentally strong. Loftus cheek still plays academy football. Odoi think he has arrived and refused to up his game, he should watch vinicious, all thanks to Bayern tho for that deal. Christensen is another weak nigga, he is easily subdued in a tenacious game, this is why I prefer Chalobah to him in that RCB.
My take : Next season Barkley and Loftus cheek should be sold, bring in Tchouameni and Gallagher. Sell either Pulisic or Zyech, sign Chiesa. This January bring back Hazard, sell Barkley and one other fringe player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:50am On Dec 14, 2021
airmark:

Stick to Abraham and Pulisic in Ucl, leave Ziyech. What did Abraham influence more than Pulisic in our attack in UCL? grin

Werner scored more goals and assisted more than that EPL Dembele.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2021
do a swap deal for Chiesa and Werner, add small cash on top. sell christensen, chalobah take his place. pay rudiger whatever he wants, abandon that stupid kounde chase, buy the szalai guy. sell Alonso buy digne.sell jorginho recall gilmour and Gallagher and Livramento. is this too hard for Chelsea to do.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Congrats Iron Lady.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Ibime:

Dopejemi na the one wey worry cos he was never heard from after that shooting incident
I really hope he's fine

His last seen was on the 14th of August
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2021
Raumdeuter can you help us reach out to Eruditor? You have his contact, tell him we want to know about him and not the money he is owing Apostle Skimpledawg.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

We need quality reinforcements in January.
Most of our players are mentally fatigued and the few who are injured would not kick right off the bat.

Is it possible for new players signed in January to play in d UCL for their new clubs??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2021
hensben:
Congrats Iron Lady.
what exactly has marina achieved as director recently, she good but the best director? hell no!! Bayern director should win all best awards. such a well run club. youth promotion. quality buys elite standards. not like Chelsea that need transfer ban to promote our youth (eg) mount,james. or transfer pursuit failure to even consider them (eg) chalobah. so again what are her achievements!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2021
lalaboi:

I dey ok o. . i am always reading once in a while but to dey follow people argue the same thing over and over again dey exhausting having done it for such a long time.

I understand that feeling na why me myself dey take long breaks once in a while before I come back.
I remember those days wey you and nateevs no dey see eye to eye. grin grin

Lalaboi, one of the first classes of nairalanders. By now you suppose change name to lalaMAN. No be boi you be again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2021
Theuniverse:
what exactly has marina achieved as director recently, she good but the best director? hell no!! Bayern director should win all best awards. such a well run club. youth promotion. quality buys elite standards. not like Chelsea that need transfer ban to promote our youth (eg) mount,james. or transfer pursuit failure to even consider them (eg) chalobah. so again what are her achievements!!!!
Its easy to be a director in Bayern than in Chelsea seeing that they play in a one horse league with monopoly to sign the best players there. England is competitive both in signings and winning trophies so it is more hectic and stressed out when negotiating. Getting players that will fit the league is not easy unlike in Bayern. Bring Bayern squad to epl and see how their competitive level in ucl will drop due to fatigue from local competition. Bayern are always physically and mentally ready to play European football, even when they lose their local game once a while they don’t feel bothered because they will still win and if they don’t win it’s nothing to worry about. As it stand now their goal every season is mostly ucl. So Marina winning best director is worth because her team won ucl and she did a good business for couple of seasons now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2021
Theuniverse:
do a swap deal for Chiesa and Werner, add small cash on top. sell christensen, chalobah take his place. pay rudiger whatever he wants, abandon that stupid kounde chase, buy the szalai guy. sell Alonso buy digne.sell jorginho recall gilmour and Gallagher and Livramento. is this too hard for Chelsea to do.

Chiesa will cost Chelsea nothing less than 90-100M and Werner won’t cost more than 30-40 ,so it’s more then a small cash ontop grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2021
macjireh:

Is it possible for new players signed in January to play in d UCL for their new clubs??
Yes nao, if such a player has not played in ucl that season, but it is very rare to find a quality player from top clubs in that scenerio, only Kane qualifies cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2021
airmark:
Raumdeuter can you help us reach out to Eruditor? You have his contact, tell him we want to know about him and not the money he is owing Apostle Skimpledawg.
Lols.

You ar back with wahala again egbon grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
CapitalCee:
This is my predictions:

Lille vs Sporting
Real Madrid vs PSG
Man United vs Salzburg
Ajax vs Atalanta.
Bayern vs Chelsea
Man city vs Inter
Juventus vs Athletico
Liverpool vs Benfica

Quarter final.

Bayern vs Liverpool
Real Madrid vs Athletico
Man United vs Sporting.
Man city vs Ajax

Semi.
Ajax Vs Man United
Madrid vs Liverpool

Final.
Man United vs Liverpool
6-5 on penalties.
Atalanta?
Dis one pass F9

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
MorataFC:

Atalanta?
Dis one pass F9

He needs refund from Babalawo

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Lols.

You ar back with wahala again egbon grin

I was going to type excatly this before I saw ur post grin. Airmark like quarrel pass fight aswear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
We have earned €80 million, from UEFA so far. I also like our high standing in UEFA coefficient for the last 10 years. It seems we have the highest coefficient of all English clubs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
MorataFC:
Wetin dey worry Rudiger sef

This must a joke of the century
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1535837/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Chelsea-Antonio-Rudiger/amp

Calm down

All signs point to him going to Madrid

(1) (2) (3) ... (12960) (12961) (12962) (12963) (12964) (12965) (12966) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Taguchi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.