Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507315 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12980) (12981) (12982) (12983) (12984) (12985) (12986) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
donstan18:
lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Wtf!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:

Wowu.

So Chelsea couldn’t beat an Everton team D that is filled with secondary schools boys?

O mase o

Is this the name of Mason Mount you are dragging like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
donjazet:

My friend, shut the fuck_ up!! You've been bleating like a goat without sense on this issue.
It's annoying to see toxic criticism.

Criticism not based on reality.. It makes no sense whatsoever that someone who calls himself a Chelsea fan would start insisting on Tuchel being sacked. I'm pointing out your madness now so that the reasonable people here will not think you are sensible enough when typing.
What he doesn't realize is that City and Liverpool are still playing with their top guys week in week out. When our players get back from injury, they get COVID. All possible strikers were out of the team today and we had to name two GKs on the bench. Tuchel is grabbing on straws here. The problem is a mentality one at the moment, the current crops of players are down bad mentally.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:

That boy wey score against almighty Mendy dey go school tomorrow morning o. grin

The boy needs to be in school for Xmas Carol and Father Xmas things

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Roland17:

Dis one na tears in disguise abi wetin?

Elegbon agba, wail if you wan wail.

Egbon fredoooooooo dem say make you wail with your full chest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ixyi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Segedinho:

If joginho has missed any of the penalties..would you have won??

If rudiger hadn't cost any...would u have won

The game was won more by joginho cos he scored cos anyone can miss ...

He scored and rightly won the game....

Jorginho couldn't help win the game today because no monkey to go work penalty for baboon to chop.
So, penalty winner >> >> >> penalty shooter

You don't want Jorginho singled out but you'd have singled him out for making the midfield tic if CFC had managed to get a win.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
timay:
Meanwhile, Chelsea women's team getting gang banged as well grin

Oh, and they are out of the champions league
I had to go and confirm this. Unbelievable all they need was to just avoid defeat. Or at least don't concede 2 I think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Joezinho:
What kinda fcckery is this?

You shekpites are bunch of ingrates. Imagining blaming Tuchel and not putting the knives in the hearts of waste pipes like james and mount.

Expectedly so.

They are the sweethearts of this forum. Imagine Kai had missed those chances in the first half

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
BikeMan:
What he doesn't realize is that City and Liverpool are still playing with their top guys week in week out. When our players get back from injury, they get COVID. All possible strikers were out of the team today and we had to name two GKs on the bench. Tuchel is grabbing on straws here. The problem is a mentality one at the moment, the current crops of players are down bad mentally.

Nna mehn, this thing weak me oo. We are now behaving like spoit children because this same Tuchel used pikin them perform miracle last season.

The squad is totally depleted. Many players playing out of position. No available striker, only one available left back and midfielder. And here we are, calling for the manager to be SACKED!!!!
in what world does this make sense?? Why are we like this.

If there is any manager who has shown he's capable of building a winning team. It's this man. He fucking_ needs the time to do that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
User09:

Expectedly so.

They are the sweethearts of this forum. Imagine Kai had missed those chances in the first half

They would have spent the last hour insulting his life and blaming Tuchel for starting him. grin

This fan base sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Let me save this here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
ixyi:

Jorginho couldn't help win the game today because no monkey to go work penalty for baboon to chop.

You don't want Jorginho singled out but you'd have singled him out for making the midfield tic if CFC had managed to get a win.

What's your point exactly?? Did the midfield not "tick" according to you? We were dominant on the ball, we created a lot of chances and had 24 attempts on goal. We just wasted these chances, and conceded one goal from only their 2 shots on target. It was not a problem of midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:

That boy wey score against almighty Mendy dey go school tomorrow morning o. grin

Hello my shekpites

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
olabode89:

Everton was missing over half their team and they had to play couple of 18 years old and wastemen like Iwobi, Gbamin, and Andre Gomes. Tuchel has no excuse to not win this game.

Gbamin!!!. That waste man from Mainz days, I think say he don even retire ni. So EVerton na the maga wey fall for am

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
pamcode:
I had to go and confirm this. Unbelievable all they need was to just avoid defeat. Or at least don't concede 2 I think.

Oboi, na better bad luck just dey follow us right now. Even our youths lost their last match. We really need a short break. Hopefully they suspend play for now due to covid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
User09:

Expectedly so.

Eyaa sorry, hope you’re able to sleep at night sha knowing this cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ibime:

How many goals Kai done score this season Sir. We fired Norwich 7 goals, Kai couldn't get one goal or assist

Don't drag me into your never good debate of who is better between Mount and Kai to the club.

You're known to rebuke players who cost us points, except you want to say you don't any longer.

All I am saying is that you should be just in your criticism and chastising of any player who brought about abysmal outing and loss of point to our club.

With all the chances ruined by Mount, all you could say is, he is playful?

BE JUST, that's my submission.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
donjazet:

Nna mehn, this thing weak me oo. We are now behaving like spoit children because this same Tuchel used pikin them perform miracle last season.

The squad is totally depleted. Many players playing out of position. No available striker, only one available left back and midfielder. And here we are, calling for the manager to be SACKED!!!!
in what world does this make sense?? Why are we like this.

If there is any manager who has shown he's capable of building a winning team. It's this man. He fucking_ needs the time to do that.
my friend donjazet, nobody say sack tuchel today. but judging from our recent performances and slump and his inability to solve them, the fans have every right to call for his head. or should they call for abramovichs head? when we were winning he takes the praise. not so? so when we are rubbish he also takes the blame fully. the buck stops at his table. all this talk of injury this injury that, everton too missed half their squad. one question for you, if guardiola or klopp was coach for chelsea this match, will we draw this game?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Emaprince:
you be mugu.

Mount was the only one making effort to score..and he rightfully did. So whats your grouse?

Donjazet and Co, how do you cope with this capra hircus?

Please remove him from the desert, his survival is vital.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
CapitalCee:

Tuchel is the German Sean Dyche, the only difference is Burnley players are low quality players.

I think he is currently the UCL holder...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Theuniverse:
my friend donjazet, nobody say sack tuchel today. but judging from our recent performances and slump and his inability to solve them, the fans have every right to call for his head. or should they call for abramovichs head? when we were winning he takes the praise. not so? so when we are rubbish he also takes the blame fully. the buck stops at his table. all this talk of injury this injury that, everton too missed half their squad. one question for you,
if guardiola or klopp was coach for chelsea this match, will we draw this game ?

Did kloop not go trophyless last season
Where did kloop finish last season?
Is it not this same kloop now challenging on all fronts??
Now imagine what would happen to Liverpool if Henderson, Tiago, jota, Salah all go on injury at the same time or are unavailable, do you think they will even see top 4??
A swordsman is only as good as his tools.

If we had Guardiola or kloop as a coach in our club, we would have sacked them since because of the acute impatience and fickleness of our fan base. We just can't afford to give our managers breathing space. We start panicking immediately things go bad. It's terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

Is this the name of Mason Mount you are dragging like this?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2021
amodu:

keep typing gibberish

You just post nonsense for the sake of tagging along and probably getting endorsed by leprous fingers.

Anumanu

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Nateevs here is the gif of that Doucoure-RLC buildup, though if Iwobi finds Doucoure, James also was not helping by playing him on.

[img]https:///media/12-16-2021/1d_SPN.gif[/img]

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2021
ixyi:

Is this one a newbie here

He did his best by delivering some good "assist-like"final pass unlike b4.

He even did more today in terms of play than the match he scored double.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2021
pamcode:

Yea, avoid loosing by 2 goals.

The thing be like film trick when I saw 3-0 in second half when I went to check live score, because I carried them Over 3.5

Anyway it didn't matter because their boyfriends already ruined my game when they refused to beat Everton grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2021
amodu:

Agenda everywhere. I just hope we go back to winning ways soon. I'm now missing the days we were even winning 1-0,1-0.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Segedinho:

I think he is currently the UCL holder...

Di matteo won UCL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2021
First and foremost I don't want to ever see Barkley and Saul again near the team again,I could have blamed match rusty for Barkley's performance tonight but I think it more than just that with his slow movement, indecivenes, total lack of body cordination. Secondly, somebody should tell Tuchel, there is plan B called carragher to crouch, not everytime Thiago to jorginho, jorginho to RLC, RLC to James,James to ziyech and if we are lucky to have ziyech not losing the ball, it comes back to jorginho then to Silva who will pass it to Rudiger then to Alonso and if that one doesn't lose the ball it get to mount and from mount we will be hoping for an adabragadabra to score goal. This pattern does not work when your wingers are not sharp or having a good attacking midfielder. The earlier Thiago Silva begins to find James and Alonso up the pitch there by putting pressure on the opposition full backs in time before their defense regroup, the better for us.This his pattern is why I was wary of him at first when the news of him being linked with the club came out. Those passes from thiago Silva to jorginho is meaningless and as no bearing for us, given our low conversion rate.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2021
CapitalCee:

Di matteo won UCL

And was 3rd d nxt season by December I guess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2021
donjazet:

Agenda everywhere. I just hope we go back to winning ways soon. I'm now missing the days we were even winning 1-0,1-0.

Everton grown into the game and was able to grab a point due to our attackers wastefulness.

Chelsea not having the fear factor is caused by them.

Our attackers are pulling us down, depriving us the chance to compete favourably.

This is obvious and where we should be chastising not the position where the player is doing enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2021
popizaino:
First and foremost I don't want to ever see Barkley and Saul again near the team again,I could have blamed match rusty for Barkley's performance tonight but I think it more than just that with his slow movement, indecivenes, total lack of body cordination. Secondly, somebody should tell Tuchel, there is plan B called carragher to crouch, not everytime Thiago to jorginho, jorginho to RLC, RLC to James,James to ziyech and if we are lucky to have ziyech not losing the ball, it comes back to jorginho then to Silva who will pass it to Rudiger then to Alonso and if that one doesn't lose the ball it get to mount and from mount we will be hoping for an adabragadabra to score goal. This pattern does not work when your wingers are not sharp or having a good attacking midfielder. The earlier Thiago Silva begins to find James and Alonso up the pitch there by putting pressure on the opposition full backs in time before their defense regroup, the better for us.This his pattern is why I was wary of him at first when the news of him being linked with the club came out. Those passes from thiago Silva to jorginho is meaningless and as no bearing for us, given our low conversion rate.
Don't be too emotional.

This pattern you are castigating now gave the team myriad of chances that was squandered.

We were unlucky today ;that is all.

I am beginning to blv dis December ish....just one ball into d box led to goal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12980) (12981) (12982) (12983) (12984) (12985) (12986) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u, A001 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.