Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560036 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13040) (13041) (13042) (13043) (13044) (13045) (13046) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
drisham:

Wetin be this abeg grin
Pastor Righteousness' qualifications grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 80sjamshophip: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
pkasso:
He has done it again! grin grin I've been waiting all day for this grin I was thinking maybe he had bowed to pressure this year. The comments section is crazy as always.
The comments there man grin Just look at how they are insulting him, his wife and kids. Funny thing is that he doesn't give a Bleep about them and he's still going to post same thing next year

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
80sjamshophip:

The comments there man grin Just look at how they are insulting him, his wife and kids. Funny thing is that he doesn't give a Bleep about them and he's still going to post same thing next year

"Religion of peace" and tolerance you know...Always the victims and quick to cry islamaphobia but just christmas tree,matching pyjamas dey trigger them

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Salah has posted grin just Go to his page and read the comments grin
Lols. His Muslim fans have become livid, making posts with vituperations on his page.

I don't know why it's so hard for these people to see all these religions are man-made and should be treated as something trivial, insignificant unless for politicians.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emaprince:
looooooll.... illbliss and lyricism shouldn't be in the same sentence.

That guy is pure garbage. He barely rhyme his lines. He just masks his lyrical ineptitude by throwing in igbo words here and there. I am igbo so I get everything he is saying - pure garbage.

Oga boss. Hahaha

In your list..Modo is the one that stands out. The rest are just decent lyrically. Nothing extra ordinary about them.
Jesse jagz and his brother are also good in lyrics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Jesse jagz and his brother are also good in lyrics
Ofcourse M.I have done well for himself. He is intelligently creative. A good lyricist. Multisyllabic rhymer. Had good albums too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
A001:

Lols. His Muslim fans have become livid, making posts with vituperations on his page.

I don't know why it's so hard for these people to see all these religions are man-made and should be treated as something trivial, insignificant unless for politicians.
Not so Sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Salah na coconut head, e no dey hear word grin E no send them. They can froth at the mouth if they like. What those idiots don't realize is, celebrating Christmas has gone beyond religion, it's a cultural phenomenon. It is the biggest holiday of the year and it ushers in the New Year. There is no rule that says Muslims can't celebrate Christmas. Even atheists join in in the celebrations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:00am On Dec 26, 2021
donstan18:

It was last week that I said people find a way to criticize Nigeria songs and movies just to look intelligent.

The only difference from Nigeria and foreign songs is just accent. Their contents are all same.

Money, love, weed, sex and crime.

That’s all.

Nothing is wrong with constructive criticism, but condemning works you never took time to check properly, just to score cheap points is wrong.

Most of Akon's hits back then were love songs, but that's not enough to condemn him. Till today he is highly respected in the industry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:07am On Dec 26, 2021
MorataFC:
Not so Sir.
Some people can deny gravity; it doesn't mean when they jump from a three-storeyed building, they will hang in the air. The same thing applies to the issue of the nature of religion.

It's just reality; better to study the history of something that you'll spend the most part of your life doing and use the facts about it to your favor.

Alas, most people know very little about the history of their religion, only believing their god blindly, dogmatically.

But all religious beliefs are programmings, and so-called holy books are tools of control to shape and influence one's reality (i.e to program people). The key word here is control.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2021
Kloppo:

"Religion of peace" and tolerance you know...Always the victims and quick to cry islamaphobia but just christmas tree,matching pyjamas dey trigger them

You don't need to say this to make a point ot whatever your intention is.....
My belief, as a Muslim, would not allow me to criticise him. Whether he is wrong or not (as a muslim to celebrate xmas) is not mine to judge.

You see those commenters there, they are just unnecessary being stupid. You don't force people to do everything you think is "right". face your lane and seek Allah's mercy for your own shortcomings..... Why hating or insulting your fellow Muslim for showing love to fellow beings? In as much as your actions are not against societal peace, I simply see no reason why I should subject you to my own judgment.

He is adult, a muslim and possibly knows the rewards or repercussions for every of his actions, why disturbing yourself? Leave him to God and work on yourself.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2021
Ibime:

Too many unnecessary strikers

The reason CAF expanded to 28 is because of Covid. Shey na only strikers dey get Covid?

If Covid hits just a couple of our midfielders, we're fùcked.
Even if we have Xavi, iniesta, modric and makelele in that midfield, we go still chop am due to bribery, A serious team doesn't pick musa or ighalo when we have forwards here and there scattered all over Europe, infact I'm sure the reason for the former been there is quota , See the defence too Collins, Balogun grin, When a budding ozornwafor and akpoguma are available, 4 Gks grin Only home based player called is part of that department, Forget covid, God go help us if we jam those north Africans or even ivory coast who just missed out on the WC, Year in year out just like 2pac said I see no changes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2021
3minssex:

99.9% of fireboy songs are about women/love. Omo, una dey try when una take dey listen to Nigerian songs oh. You can never find a Nigerian song on my phone.

Rubbish content and lack of good beats.

So the trap songs on airplay in the USA is a better song abi?
Rubbish content yet they're getting recognition worldwide. I don't know why you lots feel so comfortable ridiculing everything that come out of your country.
Nigerian music is the 2nd biggest export after oil.
Have you listened to Timi Dakolo's vocals?
Tiwa Savage voice nko?
Hype your people abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2021
pkasso:
Salah na coconut head, e no dey hear word grin E no send them. They can froth at the mouth if they like. What those idiots don't realize is, celebrating Christmas has gone beyond religion, it's a cultural phenomenon. It is the biggest holiday of the year and it ushers in the New Year. There is no rule that says Muslims can't celebrate Christmas. Even atheists join in in the celebrations.

Dr W.F Kumuyi called it a pagan festival.
Some people sha!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2021
Where's that guy that use to criticize Abraham
Una get caterpillar forget epo motor grin grin
Like the saying you don't value what you have until you lose it

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2021
pkasso:
Salah is doing it intentionally and i actually love it, I am sure e go pain some people since that yesterday grin
That was how they mocked him for missing fast the season Ramos broke his hand...his life his choice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2021
iamoyindamola:
imagine 12 goals 3 asissts in serie a, against rugged defences, but we put buy back clause 4 abraham, at least our club get sense reach there. lukaku our strolling striker, never see anything, if e no careful, broja will bench him next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2021
iamoyindamola:
imagine 12 goals 3 asissts in serie a, against rugged defences, a better record than all our so called strikers combined, but we put buy back clause 4 abraham, at least our club get sense reach there. lukaku our strolling striker, never see anything, if e no careful, broja will bench him next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2021
Theuniverse:
imagine 12 goals 3 asissts in serie a, against rugged defences, but we put buy back clause 4 abraham, at least our club get sense reach there. lukaku our strolling striker, never see anything, if e no careful, broja will bench him next season.

6 goals in Serie A
6 in UEFA Conference league

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2021
Theuniverse:
imagine 12 goals 3 asissts in serie a, against rugged defences, a better record than all our so called strikers combined, but we put buy back clause 4 abraham, at least our club get sense reach there. lukaku our strolling striker, never see anything, if e no careful, broja will bench him next season.
Rugged faya, When salernitana, Venezia, cagliari and co never die, Even Abraham's Roma themselves chop goals like no man's business, This aint the 90s and early 2000s serie A, and besides he doesn't have up to even 10 goals there, Watch more serie A matches bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2021
airmark:

Drugs, Guns and 3minsSEX. grin

Labels will always promote songs that bring bigger returns.

This song below won't sell like Peru but you can feel it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6SLLqQ1vR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyr6ty9dvlk

Listen to this song by Olamide and you’ll ask yourself why the song didn’t blow out. Instead Na Zazoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Na wetin Buju Dey sing wey una Dey rate ham for here?

Which song he don sing wey hit that you guys are putting Buju and lyrical good in the same sentence?

Fireboy remain the king among the new acts in the industry. No way you will listen to LTG and Apollo and compare him with others.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2021
pkasso:

A wise man picks his battles though. He could celebrate Christmas in private and save himself the stress. Some groups can start to target him and his family because of this.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Devvy4: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Rugged faya, When salernitana, Venezia, cagliari and co never die, Even Abraham's Roma themselves chop goals like no man's business, This aint the 90s and early 2000s serie A, and besides he doesn't have up to even 10 goals there, Watch more serie A matches bro

Kindly list the teams Pessi has scored against in ligue1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2021
larride:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyr6ty9dvlk

Listen to this song by Olamide and you’ll ask yourself why the song didn’t blow out. Instead Na Zazoo

Exactly, that's why i always check artiste's album before concluding. Nice piece.

Olamide was smart enough and did what fetched him more money, while other rappers were chasing lyrical supremacy in a country where majority just wanted to groove and forget their challenges. He would rather push 'Shakiti bobo' to make money and leave 'Dope money' to stay in the album.

He summed it up in that Rich and Famous song below, targeting the critics:

'Telling me this, telling me that
That is what you preach nigga, I don't give a jack
I'm coming from the jungle, I don't wanna go back
and when you don't do what they want they say you are wack'

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2021
larride:
Na wetin Buju Dey sing wey una Dey rate ham for here?

Which song he don sing wey hit that you guys are putting Buju and lyrical good in the same sentence?

Fireboy remain the king among the new acts in the industry. No way you will listen to LTG and Apollo and compare him with others.

He cleared 5 headies last year deservedly with the album. Only hate will make anyone say he is only achieving cos of Olamide. He is the most talented among those young guys and his albums and collabos confirm it.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hope you guys are enjoying your holidays and happy Boxing Day to you all

A quick reminder that Chelsea will drop points today

This I have seen grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
our boy gallagher just won crystal palace fans player of the year. congrats to him. may he keep tormenting our rivals. hail lampards succescor in waiting next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Thank you for everything you did for Africa

You were a great man and will forever be honored!

#RIPDesmondTutu

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
airmark:

He cleared 5 headies last year deservedly with the album. Only hate will make anyone say he is only achieving cos of Olamide. He is the most talented among those young guys and his albums and collabos confirm it.

Both of his Album won best album in the category they were nominated in on the same night.

His achievements speak for itself. If it’s easy, they should go and drop their own album. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
pkasso:
He has done it again! grin grin I've been waiting all day for this grin I was thinking maybe he had bowed to pressure this year. The comments section is crazy as always.
I said in my mind I would check yesterday but I forgot. My respect for Salah just moved up a notch. Very strong mentality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Roland17:
Thank you for everything you did for Africa

You were a great man and will forever be honored!

#RIPDesmondTutu
RIP to him. Died at the Ripe age of 90.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13040) (13041) (13042) (13043) (13044) (13045) (13046) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), Tochex101(m), airmark(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.