Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727072 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13058) (13059) (13060) (13061) (13062) (13063) (13064) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
BlueMann:

The Speed Demon himself...end product has always been his issue, but he's really become a case of 'all flash, no damage'. Those are serious poverty stats.

Na why I prefer Raphinha to Saint-Maximin...he's got bags of tricks and flicks too, but he's more direct and purposeful.

Unfortunately, it seems he's going to Bayern. Happy for him though.

Maximin na like Lua-Lua and Okocha. All bags of tricks little ball sense footballers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kantebets:
Chilwell out of season
Digne on loan or to recall Emerson / Maatsen back from loan. Those are the two options.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Havertz10:
yahoo boys are social deviants, someone will wake up every morning with no other purpose in life than to steal from others, its obvious that such individuals are hopeless, shameless and pathetic but because nigerians worship wealth more than even god, people will laugh and say they are just sharp guys

they aren't sharp guys, they are dumb, hopeless, descendants of peasants, with no goal or dream, there is a reason people say you cant buy class, you either have it or you dont, and money tends to illuminate that as you progressively acquire it, thats why people that work hard for their money tend to grow and keep it longer than a fool that thinks buying gold chains and cars is the best way to reconcile the destitute life that he suffered growing up, you are a fool that simply took advantage of someone else, a thief nothing more, growing wealth isnt a skill that you can harness particularly the nigerian ones , i dont belive in god or karma so i wouldn't use that overused angle to attack the matter, lets talk about what you are actually doing

human society can only operate based on trust, the world today is a global market place, thanks to idiots like you, people that already had excuses to use institutions to systematically dominate us with racist intentions now have more excuses to enforce those exertions, i dont care how much you are able to make by taking advantage of the trust that someone innocently gave you, while you can manage to feed yourself and buy a few things for your family, history will remember you as nothing but a common thief with no contribution to humanity, all you do is to cause more division in an already divided world

for every 1 dollar a yahoo pig makes, 1 individual has lost trust in humans and will hate blacks, he will spread the news to others and because nigerians are mostly dumb its our name that gets flagged for yahoo, meanwhile other countries have such fraudsters but they target companies and are very good at it, if such individual is related to anyone in power, he will put that hate to work, people will lose opportunities, you people think that its funny, you think that what you are doing has no consequence because the victims are thousands of miles away cheesy you have the nerve to use slavery as your excuse, una dey mad, better go and read your books again, its your fore fathers that sold their own people, whites didnt kidnap blacks, they bought blacks from africans, also if its job that pushes most of you to yahoo, why is it that when you acquire little change, you tend to over exert yourself, why arent you being coded or trying to grow your wealth, similar dressing, behaviors, lifesyle and habits, you guys are so generic, police can spot you a mile away without touching your phone, at the end of the day, you are all fools

if you can hack fbi, nsa or a major company and steal data, sell it or auction it, when you are arrested they will give you work, what kind of work can you give a fool that goes on social media looking for innocent people that are vulnerable and takes advantage of such people? personally, i wish death on all of una and i no hide mouth talk am, you are polluting the next generation of youths with your foolishness, we need engineers, doctors and theoretical scientist, not fools that can only feed by stealing of others

I've said it before. It's an 8th wonder of the world how such a brilliant mind fell for the havertz scam.

You are enlightened in any other topic of discuss but come to havertz talk, you lose your rationality. It's amuzing.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:
For some Nigerians It’s not a big deal to not see anything wrong in crime being perpetuated against people they don’t share close relationship with.......until it hits close to home, only then will they feel what those victims felt.

A case study is one of the guys that was high on excitement on twitter during the Covid-19 palliatives warehouse looting that happened last year . The guy was practically defending the act even when more learned people tried to make him see reason that such behaviors shouldn’t be encouraged nor defended .

Well his mum’s shop was not spared by the same set of people he spent hours online defending cool

Neymar1095 this is for you.
How can any sane human being say he doesn't see any problem with fraud? Even the yahooboys themselves don't like getting scammed, that shows that they know fraud is hurtful and it's bad.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yahoo boys are only condemned and criticized online.

Nothing will ever change this fact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Havertz10:
yahoo boys are social deviants, someone will wake up every morning with no other purpose in life than to steal from others, its obvious that such individuals are hopeless, shameless and pathetic but because nigerians worship wealth more than even god, people will laugh and say they are just sharp guys

they aren't sharp guys, they are dumb, hopeless, descendants of peasants, with no goal or dream, there is a reason people say you cant buy class, you either have it or you dont, and money tends to illuminate that as you progressively acquire it, thats why people that work hard for their money tend to grow and keep it longer than a fool that thinks buying gold chains and cars is the best way to reconcile the destitute life that he suffered growing up, you are a fool that simply took advantage of someone else, a thief nothing more, growing wealth isnt a skill that you can harness particularly the nigerian ones , i dont belive in god or karma so i wouldn't use that overused angle to attack the matter, lets talk about what you are actually doing

human society can only operate based on trust, the world today is a global market place, thanks to idiots like you, people that already had excuses to use institutions to systematically dominate us with racist intentions now have more excuses to enforce those exertions, i dont care how much you are able to make by taking advantage of the trust that someone innocently gave you, while you can manage to feed yourself and buy a few things for your family, history will remember you as nothing but a common thief with no contribution to humanity, all you do is to cause more division in an already divided world

for every 1 dollar a yahoo pig makes, 1 individual has lost trust in humans and will hate blacks, he will spread the news to others and because nigerians are mostly dumb its our name that gets flagged for yahoo, meanwhile other countries have such fraudsters but they target companies and are very good at it, if such individual is related to anyone in power, he will put that hate to work, people will lose opportunities, you people think that its funny, you think that what you are doing has no consequence because the victims are thousands of miles away cheesy you have the nerve to use slavery as your excuse, una dey mad, better go and read your books again, its your fore fathers that sold their own people, whites didnt kidnap blacks, they bought blacks from africans, also if its job that pushes most of you to yahoo, why is it that when you acquire little change, you tend to over exert yourself, why arent you being coded or trying to grow your wealth, similar dressing, behaviors, lifesyle and habits, you guys are so generic, police can spot you a mile away without touching your phone, at the end of the day, you are all fools

if you can hack fbi, nsa or a major company and steal data, sell it or auction it, when you are arrested they will give you work, what kind of work can you give a fool that goes on social media looking for innocent people that are vulnerable and takes advantage of such people? personally, i wish death on all of una and i no hide mouth talk am, you are polluting the next generation of youths with your foolishness, we need engineers, doctors and theoretical scientist, not fools that can only feed by stealing of others

Brilliant piece. I agree with 95% of the points you raised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
3minssex:

Neymar1095 this is for you.
How can any sane human being say he doesn't see any problem with fraud? Even the yahooboys themselves don't like getting scammed, that shows that they know fraud is hurtful and it's bad.
Like I said.

Neymar1095:

Unless you are talking from a moral and religious point of view I see no wrong in Yahoo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
donstan18:
Yahoo boys are only condemned and criticized online.

Nothing will ever change this fact

You're funny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
3minssex:

You're funny.
I didn’t make that post to crack anyone up, unless you’re not a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

These fraudsters and yahoo boys are worshipped offline. A fact.

I know how painful this sounds, but it’s a fact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jarrod Bowen is an animal

England should have him and Sterling on the wings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Southampton get coconut head. cool

Meanwhile, Conte became the first Spurs' coach to go first 7 games unbeaten.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Havertz10 is someone I found interesting when he is not discussing Havertz/Mount I hope to meet him one day offline to talk about other things aside football. He is well read and it isn't shy to share his convictions regardless of the negativity that may arise from sharing such when he's on your side you will have a capable deputy but keep your woman away from him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
BlueMann:

Na why I prefer Raphinha to Saint-Maximin...he's got bags of tricks and flicks too, but he's more direct and purposeful.

Unfortunately, it seems he's going to Bayern. Happy for him though.

Just because a player can dribble doesn't make him visionless. Saint Max was a different beast when Steve Bruce moved him to a central position. Saint Max will sit down all our wingers except a fit Pulisic.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Watch any Police interview with a kidnapper, they would tell you they used to do okada or some other work until a friend.brought them into this "business". Kidnapping is a legitimate business to many people, why won't Yahoo be normal. In comparison, Yahoo is a noble profession.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ibime:

Just because a player can dribble doesn't make him visionless. Saint Max was a different beast when Steve Bruce moved him to a central position. Saint Max will sit down all our wingers except a fit Pulisic.
Where is Jorginho in the list?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Amoto94:

Where is Jorginho in the list?

Popizainos problem. Playing long balls or through balls is not part of my expectations for a DM, it's just a bonus

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
donstan18:

I didn’t make that post to crack anyone up, unless you’re not a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

These fraudsters and yahoo boys are worshipped offline. A fact.

I know how painful this sounds, but it’s a fact.

No matter how they're praised by ignorant folks, it still doesn't make what they're doing right.
We should try to change the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
donstan18:

This is the problem with some of you, always forming sanctimonious online and accusing anyone that fails to do same.

Lmao!! grin cheesy cheesy

Same Nigeria I know? Same Nigeria where Nigerians condemn fraudsters online but worship them offline for financial favours.

This reminds me of my course mate who claims to hate fraud but still goes to the dm's of popular fraudsters in my school to beg for 5k 2k etc.

There are so many hypocrites in this country and some of them are as bad as the yahoo boys..

Ps: I'm all against fraud though, but If there's one thing I hate more than fraud are hypocrites grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ibime:

Popizainos problem. Playing long balls or through balls is not part of my expectations for a DM, it's just a bonus
Okay. Another thing the image revealed is that our attackers struggled due to lack of through balls as none of our players are in the top 10 for through balls compare to Pool and City. Tuchel should train the players to play risky passes especially our CMs, on several occasions I have watched our players moved into good positions only for them not to receive through balls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
postdigger:

This reminds me of my course mate who claims to hate fraud but still goes to the dm's of popular fraudsters in my school to beg for 5k 2k etc.

There are so many hypocrites in this country and some of them are as bad as the yahoo boys..

Ps: I'm all against fraud though, but If there's one thing I hate more than fraud is hypocrites grin
Now someone reasonable is getting my point.

Lol, an average Nigerian is a criminal and will gladly accept to be a hypocrite offline so long as he/she is gaining.

98.72% of those who condemn fraud online have at least one fraudster in their circle, how many of them have alerted the police or reported them?

Rather that try to get close to them to gain, sell properties to them, make them cartel guys or clients to their business or firm.

A fvckin hypocrites, that’s what all of these sanctimonious m’dafvqaz are, offline.

I actually give zero flying fvcks to those who condemn fraud online because they’ve done nothing but the opposite to these fraudsters offline.

I no fit fall for these pretense.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KiIishihunter: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
donstan18:

Lol, an average Nigerian is a criminal and will gladly accept to be a hypocrite offline so long as he/she is gaining.

98.72% of those who condemn fraud online have at least one fraudster in their circle, how many of them have alerted the police or reported them?

Rather that try to get close to them to gain, sell properties to them, make them cartel guys or clients to their business or firm.

A fvckin hypocrites, that’s what all of these sanctimonious m’dafvqaz are, offline.

I actually give zero flying fvcks to those who condemn fraud online because they’ve done nothing but the opposite to these fraudsters offline.

You have been trying your best to defend fraud, I won’t be surprised if you’re a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Norwich City fans were chanting at Billy Gilmour to go back to Chelsea.

A poor loan choice. When a club don't have legs in midfield, they get overrun. Small club like Norwich need fighters in that midfield and Billy ain't got legs for that. They don't even have any other lega or fighters in that midfield, putting more pressure on Billy and exposing the boy to being overrun more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
donstan18:

We all hate things until our siblings are doing them.

I agree with what you said earlier, yahoo boys are only attacked online. Most people criticising online won't do so when they see a G boy pulling up with a benz..

My point is if you hate fraud as much as you claim keep that energy 100% online or offline.

If your brother or friend engages in it, ensure to report him immediately to efcc, we'll take you serious.

Some people will claim to hate fraud but will still transact busines with these same fraudsters or gain favour from them, knowing fully well where the money they are receiving came from.

(forgive any typos)

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
KiIishihunter:

You have been trying your best to defend fraud, I won’t be surprised if you’re a fraudster

If after reading his post all you can conclude is that he's into fraud then I'm sorry for you..

My own is to preach against hypocrisy in Nigeria..

Only in this country a girl will go all night with a guy on Saturday, then post gospel And worship songs on WhatsApp after coming back from church..

1) hypocrisy
2) fraud/crime
3) stupidity

The list of things that has eaten deep in this country, in that particular order..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
postdigger:

I agree with what you said earlier, yahoo boys are only attacked online. Most people criticising online won't do so when they see a G boy pulling up with a benz..

My point is if you hate fraud as much as you claim keep that energy 100% online or offline.

If your brother or friend engages in it, ensure to report him immediately to efcc, we'll take you serious.

Some people will claim to hate fraud but will still transact busines with these same fraudsters or gain favour from them, knowing fully well where the money they are receiving came from.

(forgive any typos)
That's how all so called idealist behave. All talks with long useless epistles every now and then with Zero action to back or follow it up. They talk online then do the opposite offline cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
KiIishihunter:

You that cloned my account nko, Are you not a fraudster

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
donstan18:

You haven't been a victim and I think u believe it is just smart hustle.

Deeply,it is beyond what you See,these set of guys are determined and would gladly do anything barbaric to keep afloat with their lifestyles including harvesting of vital organs.

I relate with so many and i have understood to some extent what they are capable of.

Try engaging them on straight conversation when you guys are on bottles...many will looseguard and tell u what will make u rethink..

I can tell you presently that yahoo is just a cover up to so many hidden things that guys commits nowadays.

Do you know that more than 80% of these guys are always on drugs(high)??....This is so cos you do things that you wouldn't dare when you are normal...

Yahoo have no advantage in all ramifications..it kills you gradually until you are doomed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Amoto94:
Havertz10 is someone I found interesting when he is not discussing Havertz/Mount I hope to meet him one day offline to talk about other things aside football. He is well read and it isn't shy to share his convictions regardless of the negativity that may arise from sharing such when he's on your side you will have a capable deputy but keep your woman away from him.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
So Cuntay played against 10 men for about 1hour and was able to snatch a draw through a penalty

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
KiIishihunter:

Shurrup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
postdigger:

(forgive any typos)
Business is a straight thing..

You just can't decline any business transaction just cos u believe the money is coming from a source.

Reporting to efcc or whatever has is own disadvantage cos these men in uniform can sell u our just for the funds.

Yahoo boys are 100% dangerous and this can/will make you rethink..

I know a yahoo guy that could bring a bus of soldiers with just a single call.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
postdigger:

(forgive any typos)
You get the point. wink

Same way they criticize politicians online, but worship them for favors offline.

Take online sanctimonious Nigerians serious at your own peril.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13058) (13059) (13060) (13061) (13062) (13063) (13064) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, Ijustwantto, NerdSciBot, youngZee23, airmark(m), lordfalcao(m), Gucciboy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.