Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532335 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13077) (13078) (13079) (13080) (13081) (13082) (13083) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
TalabiAudu:
Welbeck scoring is not the cause of the draw, they would always score.

Odiot miss cost us 3 points.

We will always concede, if we continue to miss chances, we won't win.
Know that and know peace

God bless you sir. Even city conceded 3 against Leicester. They conceded late against westham too, they could have drawn If they weren't 2 goals up. Why were we hanging on a goal when we could have easily gone 2 or 3 up

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
TalabiAudu:
Welbeck scoring is not the cause of the draw, they would always score.

Odiot miss cost us 3 points.

We will always concede, If we continue to miss chances, we won't win.
Know that and know peace
LMAO

We know grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
I am listening to Don Williams like this, i have to keep myself happy tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
BlueMann:

I'll admit Kovacic has been rusty since his return. But when he picks form again, you had better not run and give us excuses like you 'hadn't been around' and shii cheesy
The last game they said he’s back & mentioned me so no excuse of rustiness for him today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
lordfalcao:
we can see how kante came in and we won the game 3-0

Lets ignore the fact that Kante and Kovacic were on the field when Brighton took over the game and midfield and focus on our favourite punching bag

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
raumdeuter:
Kante is on the midfield
Mount is on the field
Kovacic is in the midfield

But na chorus of Jorginho we dey hear

If time is not taken dem go blame Pogba wen be Scumrade..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

Tuchel is a scam, a dullard, very foolish and not a tactical manager.

Last season UCL won’t blind my eyes from the truth.

Man is so useless and eediotic with decisions, makes me wonder if most of our fans are cursed from seeing the obvious.
I feel your pain cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
The defense have carried this team for a while. We squander chances and don’t concede, everyone is happy. Now we are conceding and not scoring enough. We had no business losing this match, if our front men made the right decisions. We can scape goat any player, but that’s our reality.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Roland17:
If time is not taken dem go blame Pogba wen be Scumrade..

If you no rush you fit see hensben go blame Pogba wey dey Dubai minding his business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
We are faced with indecisiveness in the final third, thereby struggling to convert chances; the major culprit is no other person than the useless Mount.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
You cant be depending on scoring 1 goal and hanging on to win the league where Pep and Klopp dey

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Chelsea needs to start killing off games. We have too many tired legs and players keep getting injured every game, this is not the time to hold on to one-goal leads.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
An eediotic manager!!

Look at his cheek, very frustrated with his old fashioned face cap

Poor decisions!

Can’t make proper sub.

A scam!

A joy killer!!

I can’t wait for this German Ole to leave Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Segedinho:

U want to play pulisic and Alonso on dsame wings

Pulisic where guilty of many unnecessary dribbles..

He was extremely stupid today.

Pulisic no.1 skill is dribbling, you can't take that away from him, why don't you play him his role and take back that stupid crap who can't dribble,pass or score when needed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
User09:

Bandwagoners...the lot of them, championed by their king of course.

The same Bissouma being applauded here is so terrible positionally, I didnt even look at him twice. Guy doesnt even read the game well for me.

Cos they saw all the hustling and tackles, he's suddenly the better DM ignoring that most of them were recovery tackles

Jorginho and Bissouma who was the better player(DM) on the pitch, answer on a postcard…..all of a sudden Raumdeuter wants the best for Chelsea cheesy cheesy, you’re not as wise as you think, stop overrating yourself bro, you’re not all that cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
In the land of the blinds, one-eyed Mount and Odoi are their Kings.

Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
I watched how he struggled against Atlanta with Mbappe and Neymar, that was when I confirmed him a scam.

Man got sacked twice in 4 years, a Fvckin disgrace.

Making our attackers look limited with his boko haram tactics.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Branzy:

Odoi is a fraud. We would have killed the match earlier
when I said we are playing 9 against 11, some ppl think I was trolling, it's better off we subtitute her and Mrs pulisic without replacing them with any player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Pulisic no.1 skill is dribbling, you can't take that away from him, why don't you play him his role and take back that stupid crap who can't dribble,pass or score when needed.
Pulisic has regressed drastically.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ibime:

Stop bringing farmer league here. This is EPL

Ohh, I see! The Italian league is now farmers league because jorginho was in a team that acquired 91 points. So conte winning the league last season was rubbish since it was a farmers league.

I told you, you are biased when analyzing jorginho.

Yes he did have a bad game today, but so too did mount and kovacic and Alonso and Hudson odoi.

This is our worst game since mancity beat is at the bridge. We lost control and dominance.
I honestly partly blame Tuchel for not changing our system. But still, most of players were terrible today, maybe fatigue is setting in.
When you look at today's performance. You cannot blame only one player. It's games like these that fans would pick on their least favorite players.
Mount and odoi haters would tell you they should have used our chances better.
Kovacic haters would tell you he lacked coordination in the middle.
Alonso haters would tell you, he is so slow, he spoilt our game throughout and nearly conceded a penalty.
The ibimes of this world would tell you jorginho singlehandedly cost us this game.
Honestly they were all bad
In short, this is the kind of game that every agenda would fly.
It was a bad showing for all players.
They were all terrible today and off the pace. You cannot focus on only one player.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:
An eediotic manager!!

Look at his cheek, very frustrated with his old fashioned face cap

Poor decisions!

Can’t make proper sub.

A scam!

A joy killer!!

I can’t wait for this German Ole to leave Chelsea.
go and sleep.

Confused human

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
My idolo Hudson-Odoi grin cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
The earlier we know that Mount should lead the exodus of English good-for-nothing juveniles, the better for us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
donjazet:

[s] Ohh, I see! The Italian league is now farmers league because jorginho was in a team that acquired 91 points. So conte winning the league last season was rubbish since it was a farmers league.

I told you, you are biased when analyzing jorginho.

Yes he did have a bad game today, but so too did mount and kovacic and Alonso and Hudson odoi.

This is our worst game since mancity beat is at the bridge. We lost control and dominance.
I honestly partly blame Tuchel for not changing our system. But still, most of players were terrible today, maybe fatigue is setting in.

When you look at today's performance. You cannot blame only one player. It's games like these that fans would pick on their least favorite players.

Mount and odoi haters would tell you they should have used our chances better.
Kovacic haters would tell you he lacked coordination in the middle.
Alonso haters would tell you, he is so slow, he spoilt our game throughout and nearly conceded a penalty.
The ibimes of this world would tell you jorginho singlehandedly cost us this game.

In short, this is the kind of game that every agenda would fly.
It was a bad showing for all players. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
tng:

Exactly. Why do we find it difficult to score goals?

Plenty details .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
lordfalcao:
go and sleep.

Confused human

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Chelsea looked vulnerable throughout the game and it should not take a Soothsayer to know that Chelsea would concede. They conceded possession on different areas of the pitch, looked jittery even at the back as they struggled to contend with the pace of the game, worsestill, their attack was not purposeful enough. 1 goal leads in a very intense race to the title where COVID-19, packed fixtures, injuries and form can play a huge difference is not going to cut it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jorginho is our DM anchor

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Maximilan:

I saw how he was winning all his duels and been progressive for his team, what were you watching

Look..I'll explain this once as I typically just ignore most of the ignorant ones on here.

Going for the ball all the time is not a good attribute of a DM. Forget what they say.

1 - Leaves a lot of holes in the defensive structure. U'll see it clearly if the opponents move the ball around. We failed to do that today

2. - The positional gaps created wasnt exploited cos they overloaded the middle. If anything this game was screaming for a 4-3-3

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Segedinho:

U want to play pulisic and Alonso on dsame wings

Pulisic where guilty of many unnecessary dribbles..

He was extremely stupid today.

Exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Branzy:

Odoi is a fraud. We would have killed the match earlier
Please don't give up on my idol, Odoi will be back.
Patience cry cry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
philip0906:
Next match, we’ll start that English fraud called Odoi again.
Odoi will be back don't trow in the towel embarassed cry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13077) (13078) (13079) (13080) (13081) (13082) (13083) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.