Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10577239 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13093) (13094) (13095) (13096) (13097) (13098) (13099) ... (19222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
All Lukaku needs to do for this short-memory fanbase is to keep scoring and they will forget all of this. cheesy

Rudiger was in these shoes some months ago.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omo.. Lukaku? This isn't professionalism one bit. This is massive disrespect to the club he plays for and if really he did say all those nonsense while at Chelsea, he deserves to be treated even worse than aubameyang. When him start to play with u-23, him go know how far. What rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Leyqute:
grin

You are a maduman

I no wan just call thunder for you cos of your pretty wife and kid

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lukaku don limit comments on his IG posts.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Almajirihunter:

grin grin cheesy

You saw that too abi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shedenbelalanme: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Foolish boy
Chelsea were not his first choice there were 4 in his list of priorities grin
If those 3 nor work the fourth one go work, he never rated you guys grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ibime:

These ninnies never have consistency in their arguments. Havertz strolled around our midfield for half a season last season and they defended it to the core, calling Mount pressing iron.

They never have a problem with Jorginho constantly failing to get to players in midfield

Suddenly, to look for reason to hate Lukaku, they've become fans of pressing.

The only philosophy these ninnies subscribe to is you must be weak and physically deficient for them to like you, because it reflects who they are as men.
What?

Omo, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
It seems that there is chaos and unsettlement in that dressing room. Even tuchel has just confirmed it this morning in his presser.

We are really cursed with this. Once problem arises, our players can only sink lower until a new manager comes in. This has been a pattern for years. I really do fear for tuchels job now.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
In 2012, from UCL winners to Europa league.
2015, from EPL champions to 10th.
2017, from EPL champions to 5th.
It's a big shame. Once our form dips all the way down.

We're the only club to win champions league and be strong contenders and still have many key players wishing to leave the club. Not sharing the enthusiasm and commitment to win more here.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Teeflash151: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Fact is, forget about them and achieve your goals. If you know what you are doing, no body can get you scammed
3minssex:

This is an undeniable fact. Most folks claiming to be crypto traders got the money they used to purchase the crypto from fraud proceeds, or deceived their victims into buying and sending them coins.

I laugh when I see them claiming crypto and forex traders online.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
How do you sign a player for 100 fucking_million pounds only for that player to start chatting shit_just 4 months into his contract

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
donjazet:
It seems that there is chaos and unsettlement in that dressing room. Even tuchel has just confirmed it this morning in his presser.

We are really cursed with this. Once problem arises, our players can only sink lower until a new manager comes in. This has been a pattern for years. I really do fear for tuchels job now.

We have a good manager in our hands. We should weed out bag eggs in our team and give Tuchel maximum power. That fat cow has to go first before we lose a good coach because of an untalented buffalo

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
donjazet:
How do you sign a player for 100 fucking_million pounds only for that player to start chatting shit_just 4 months into his contract

He is a con artist

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
FBS:

hmm....don't be so sure boss. cheesy
There are things that we don't know.

Well as you can see now, we have woken up to seeing what Tuchel thinks about it and it mirrors exactly what I said "needless noise" ......Unfortunately as we are finding out, what was released was just a part of what he said.

Even it were true that things were going on, we have crossed this bridge at this club many times, it never ends well by talking to te press and saying silly things. It does not matter what is going on behind the scenes, as a professional, team unity should take precedence here; unless of course he has reached a point where he's resigned to leaving. If that's the case, he should leave us in peace and not pull the house down on his way out.

On the point of him continuing to score goals, I think you miss something fundamental. What do the other players feel about what he has said? What do the coaching staff think abot what he's said. And that's where the long-term problem lies.

If Tuchel plays Lukaku in the next game just after what he's said, then I guarantee you, he has lost the dressing room. If he doesn't play him and we lose the game, we sink further and he loses the dressing room.

This is why this should never have happened. To make matters worse, we are learning that he made contact with the Journalist directly.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Capaldi:
Emmanuel Dennis will not go to AFCON - Nigeria FF official release confirms he has been “excused

Seems it was predominantly Dennis driven than Watford keeping him back.

Dennis had always wanted to focus on his career in England and create a name for himself

There was no way he’d honor a call to the SE at this moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
donstan18:
Something is wrong somewhere.
Yea, Ronaldo grin grin grin...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
swiz123:

We have a good manager in our hands. We should weed out bag eggs in our team and give Tuchel maximum power. That fat cow has to go first before we lose a good coach because of an untalented buffalo

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Damn, the updates just keep coming and getting worse!!

It's like the media is purposely milking this, drip by drip. grin
Or they don't want to kill us {Chelsea fans} fast. Just droplet after droplet of the Lukaku poison cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
swiz123:

He is a con artist

I am massively disappointed. I really liked the guy.
I believed he will come good for us.
It's just fascinating to think what could have ever happened behind the scenes to trigger this nuclear bomb.

Just what happened?? Is it the trolling from a section of the fans? Is he really just this weak mentally?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Fifa still haven't cleared Ademola Lookman on his request to represent Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Napoli striker Victor Osimhen will sit out of the Africa Cup of Nations. The official news came with the updated Nigeria squad list. He had leaked the news that he was opting out of the African Cup of Nations in order to avoid a legal war between the Italian club and the Nigerian federation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Leyqute:

Dennis had always wanted to focus on his career in England and create a name for himself

There was no way he’d honor a call to the SE at this moment.

According to Ryan Gray, he was not given the assurances that he would have liked about his position in the squad. Had he been seen as a starter, he might have pushed harder to go to the tournament, but no guarantees were forthcoming. It seems he wanted a guranteed starting spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
Happy New Year people!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Ronaldo caused World War I, II and the great depression of the 1930s grin grin
Ronaldo caused the holocaust, is responsible for HIV/AIDS, started the nuclear arms race and the famine in Ethiopia in the mid-80s.
He is evil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
afrodoc2:
Happy New Year people!
Elder,
May your ancestors bless you and yours in the coming year...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Apostle Skimple of Wetheral Road,

ComanSee o com an see.

Ya boy mouth dey leak

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
airmark:

Lukaku not pressing from the front is not why we are dropping points. Didn't we drop points when Lukaku wasn't playing?

Lukaku's lacks are negligible compared to benefits he brings to the team if properly harnessed. Last season it was obvious the team needed a scorer and he hit the ground running when he arrived but injuries and Covid affected him in particular and the team in general.

If he can convert one out of 3 chances, i am ok with him than a Morata with better techniques but misses bag load of chances that sink my team.
We made our best run when he was not playing; the play and the win were beautiful without him. Morata is a weakling and misses chances.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
nateevs:

Well as you can see now, we have woken up to seeing what Tuchel thinks about it and it mirrors exactly what I said "needless noise" ......Unfortunately as we are finding out, what was released was just a part of what he said.

Even it were true that things were going on, we have crossed this bridge at this club many times, it never ends well by talking to te press and saying silly things. It does not matter what is going on behind the scenes, as a professional, team unity should take precedence here; unless of course he has reached a point where he's resigned to leaving. If that's the case, he should leave us in peace and not pull the house down on his way out.

On the point of him continuing to score goals, I think you miss something fundamental. What do the other players feel about what he has said? What do the coaching staff think abot what he's said. And that's where the long-term problem lies.

If Tuchel plays Lukaku in the next game just after what he's said, then I guarantee you, he has lost the dressing room. If he doesn't play him and we lose the game, we sink further and he loses the dressing room.

This is why this should never have happened. To make matters worse, we are learning that he made contact with the Journalist directly.

This is why I don’t like problematic players.

E dey vex me, players who won’t be committed in helping the team grow.

Lukaku just dey vex me with this interview, man’s mouth just dey leak with no sense applied.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
donjazet:

I am massively disappointed. I really liked the guy.
I believed he will come good for us.
It's just fascinating to think what could have ever happened behind the scenes to trigger this nuclear bomb.

Just what happened?? Is it the trolling from a section of the fans? Is he really just this weak mentally?

Having been deceived when he bullied small nations at the Euros, I personally came here to back his signing believing he was a beast. These scummies warned us; he only bullies small teams they had said.

Against Italy, he was subdued. I took it as a one off occurrence giving that he managed to score a penalty. Finally we signed him and I was happy; when he destroyed (a weak) Arsenal side, I hailed him.

Then came Liverpool — a worthy opponent. I wanted to watch him bully those defence just like he did Arsenal.. Unfortunately, James got a red card. However, Lukaku was easily subdued by Liverpool... I gave him the benefit of the doubt due to the red card. Then again came Man City, another worthy opponent. City defence didn't break a sweat to defend against him.. There and then I started seeing a pattern.

Of course, I decided to overlook the big teams — after all, we can flog those small and average teams. But then, our front line had lost its dynamism. We became too predictable, and that is the Lukaku effect.

Some mischievous people will think I am against him because of Havertz, they have never been more mistaken. I would the happiest if we signed another deadly striker and perhaps a winger and a DM to makes us more competitive.

The little hope I had for Lukaku has gone with the revelation of this interview. Such a shame that someone whom I can swear with my life I possess better technique than is insulting an elite club like Chelsea.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amoto94:
Never get high off your own supply, unfortunately Lukaku doesn't understand this rule If I were Tuchel he won't see game time anytime soon after this idiotic interview.
True! He should be benched. We should rely on Havertz and Warner to see off the season. Not that he is important to the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
popizaino:

Swiz and henben are just surprising me this technique they are talking about[b], ko ni da fun aye technique lona orun[/b] who needs this technique when the goal is to put the ball at the back of the net kwanu?
Like so far Lukaku score you don’t care if we lose or draw or play below par due to his lack of off and on ball intelligence. Havertz is more important in tuchel set up than lukaku.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13093) (13094) (13095) (13096) (13097) (13098) (13099) ... (19222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, codeb(m), BlueRayDick, ucsquare(m), A001, AdisaOwala, Astrid4(m), Ibunkun1(m), zeusis(m), WhoDeyHause and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.