Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506011 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13240) (13241) (13242) (13243) (13244) (13245) (13246) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Simon!

All our forward line have now scored in the tournament. Looking good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Trevor012:
Interviewer - "Lukaku needs service"

Tuchel - "sometimes he needs to do the service, he had many ball losses without any pressure in very promising circumstances. The performance upfront needs to be much better".
its not even funny at this point, this guy will cost us so many games and sentimental people that cant look beyond skin color will keep defending him and asking for us to buy players to suit a 28 years old that isnt even good enough with only 2 trophies to show for his mediocre career

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
That was a beautiful goal by Simon...lovely control and deft finish.

Scoreline looking nice.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nigeria playing beautiful football again cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ibime:
Simon!

All our forward line have now scored in the tournament. Looking good.

Iwobi say HI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Another quick goal to start the half..

Cruise mode
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
popizaino:

Let rate Benitez more than pep guardiola cus according to you that makes Rafa Benitez having three European titles form two different countries and makes him on par with ancelotti .

Timbros also rates Unai Emery ahead of Klopp because Emery has 3 European titles (Europa cup) while Klopp has 1 CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Segedinho:

He say na cos of 2 roamers o as if Kante no go fit play DM.

In another place dem go say na Kante wey play DM make France win world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Iwobi say HI

Starting forward. Iwobi na sub na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
This Awoniyi sef is all labour and little composure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ibime:

Starting forward. Iwobi na sub na
Okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

In another place dem go say na Kante wey play DM make France win world cup
Agenda must agendate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
timbros:

You should know that TT doesn't have any favorite player, so starting shirt is not sure for almost everybody.

Jorginho started, I think, all 3 matches we won Pep last season. At least in very sure of UCL final, a match bigger than this 'two biggest games of the season' and we won.

If anything, you should be looking at a name that is absent in the 3 matches we won last season BUT is present in this 2 lost games, Lukaku.

You should know me that I don't push personal agenda. I want the best for the team. But if you want to look for a name to blame, blame Lukaku.
Thank you for this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Eguaveon building a team no one wants to play better than the German merlin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Greatihex:
All I have to say is that Chelsea need a striker and a playmaker. Havertz and Werner failed us.

On the wake of Fa cup final loss to Leicester city but today people believe this useless entity would have been more useful to us than an actual striker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Segedinho:

Present day Havertz is a disaster
I agree, but Lukaku was done already in the first half.

I would have introduced Havertz and Mount for Lukaku and Ziyech.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I agree, but Lukaku was done already in the first half.

I would have introduced Havertz and Mount for Lukaku and Ziyech.

We had department that were worse..

Alonso was damn.

Kovacic Kante needed help...

Ziyech and pulisic were gays

Lukaku's department was actually d least of worries.

We needed strength and someone readily to receive pass at d mid but limited to 3 subs

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lewis Baker has joined Stoke

Now one free registration spot available, perhaps for Kennedy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
swiz123:
Lukaku will score cheap goals against bottom teams and all will be forgotten.

Chelsea stands no chance in the UCL with that liability. Why can't the board see this glaring fact.... I am close to tears cry

That signing was a huge mistake we'll regret

Marina goofed badly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ahmed Musa cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thank God most notable footballers are coming out to say what I have been saying since. Last time was Lewandowski now Benzema. If not that football have turn out this way players like lukaku will not be seen as quality striker because he is scoring most of his goals against lowly teams.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ibime how far na?

You love to analyze and lay blames after matches.
Today, you're awfully quiet about this loss.

What happened today??
Who is responsible for today's loss?

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
That's the dumbest penalty I have ever seen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
hensben:
Thank God most notable footballers are coming out to say what I have been saying since. Last time was Lewandowski now Benzema. If not that football have turn out this way players like lukaku will not be seen as quality striker because he is scoring most of his goals against lowly teams.
Go and work on ur brain.

U are sounding stupid every seconds.

What does havertz contributes?
Firminho is being roasted for lack of goals and u are hear saying nonsense

Sallah is rated one of d best offensive player....no b because of goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
No wonder Chelsea throw him out, nonsense penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Segedinho:

We had department that were worse..

Alonso was damn.

Kovacic Kante needed help...

Ziyech and pulisic were gays

Lukaku's department was actually d least of worries.

We needed strength and someone readily to receive pass at d mid but limited to 3 subs
Bros, I just can't talk about Alonso. Almost all the time I was on the edge as soon as the ball found its way to his wing. But, he later grew into the game.

I wouldn't fault the Kova - Kante partnership today that much cos we've seen what they can do. Kante missed KDB by few seconds that normally he would have gotten and saved the team.

Our front three was what let us down today and not really the middle pack.

See all the balls Lukaku got today for instance from the same midfield that he fluffed time and time again.

Ziyech playing like he should have gone for Afcon and Pulisic running everywhere doing nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
swiz123:

You have a poor understanding of tactics and how it works. The missing puzzle Pep couldn't solve was the mobility of those front 3. Sadly, Tuchel solved the problem for Pep with the inclusion of a pregnant buffalo.

If you are truly a Chelsea fan, watch every players movement and spot the purpose they collectively serve.

In all my years on earth, I've never seen a supposed fan mock and celebrate the defeat of his team over a particular rival like that guy does. He can't be a Chelshit fan let alone a true fan. How can someone that calls himself a true fan be giddy with joy whenever his team loses to a particular rival? He's a Pep fan and not a Chelshit fan.

I'm a United fan and even if Ferguson comes out of retirement and coaches another team, against us I'd love for us to always win no matter how much I love him. That's what true fans means, always placing your club above every other rival.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Bros, I just can't talk about Alonso. Almost all the time I was on the edge as soon as the ball found its way to his wing. But, he later grew into the game.

I wouldn't fault the Kova - Kante partnership today that much cos we've seen what they can do. Kante missed KDB by few seconds that normally he would have gotten and saved the team.

Our front three was what let us down today and not really the middle pack.

See all the balls Lukaku got today for instance from the same midfield that he fluffed time and time again.

Ziyech playing like he should have gone for Afcon and Pulisic running everywhere doing nothing.
Oga
D
Worst department today was kova-kante partnership

They were losing possession anyhow and njo ambition to do anything.

Pulisic and ziyech were another sissy...

Alonso no grow anything.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Awful first touch sadiq
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. Salah to present Barca?? grin grin.
You sef no like salah be that oo.

Anyways, I don't see Liverpool not tying him down, after all salah isn't even agitating for a move
things would surely improve next season. Things are already improving if reports are to be believed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Segedinho:

Go and work on ur brain.

U are sounding stupid every seconds.

What does havertz contributes?
Firminho is being roasted for lack of goals and u are hear saying nonsense

Sallah is rated one of d best offensive player....no b because of goals

Lukaku vs salah who will you pick for team? Let me see if you sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
So in the entire Europe we couldn't find any striker better than Umar Sadiq. Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (13240) (13241) (13242) (13243) (13244) (13245) (13246) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), joezy23(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.