Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13269) (13270) (13271) (13272) (13273) (13274) (13275) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2022
They should loan Lukaku, a 97m player. Does this guy think at all? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Havertz10:
how? he has tried everything, you people clearly don't know the type of footballer lakaka is

Send him to a midtable team that hit teams on the counter and he will shine, he can't play top level football, watch him, he can't shine in a top team and his system is beneath us.

Who go pay lukaku wages of over 300k per week? grin

The mid table team or your team? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ibime:

TT signed Lukaku. He must make Lukaku work, nothing like being forced
No Lukaku was suggested to him after Halaand deal failed. He wanted Halaand not Lukaku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Havertz10:
it's obvious that he is being forced, cause he normally changes the line up

I don't think that he would lose his job or get fired anytime soon but something has to give, watching people boo lakaka yesterday was satisfying, remaining mount

If you ask me, I will say pulisic, havertz and Werner are the best combination front 3 we have, and guess what, tuchel has never, not even once tried that combo

As for lakaka I don't know what's going on behind the scenes but the players don't like him, his ego, poor abilities and attitude during games has drawn unnecessary hate towards the guy, left for me, he needs to go yesterday but someone on Chelsea board doesn't know how to accept an L

There is no bright light at the end of the tunnel, this issue isn't going away and lakaka doesn't have the talent, charisma or mentality to kill it, it's only going to get nasty from here, cause if he gets benched and we play well, it's going to be hard to justify starting him
True to the bolded, some of the attackers are not cool with his attitude on the field and they told Tuchel already. Tuchel is not happy with Lukaku but he is just acting cool and smart for the public.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
You mean Chelsea wants to end up not signing any player this January?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidekings(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
BlueMann:
Source: Daily Mail Daily Hensben grin
he might not be far from the truth.TT is a very good coach.his problems has always been man management.and Chelsea board is not good at giving its coaches free reign.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
fredoooooo:
Something is not right in that team and we're paying dearly with result....
How I wish baba can just stop paying some peoples wages grin
Lukaku came with negative energy and it’s affecting the team generally. The board are looking at their investment and ego to continue playing him. Tuchel covering up the whole thing on interview. Waiting for summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Any manager that does not get his first choice was not helped by the board? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Android22:
Any manager that does not get his first choice was not helped by the board? grin

Only Guardiola gets all his first choice like he got Alexis Jorginho Koulibali Fred

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Segedinho:

You have nailed it...

Nobody is talking about how our midfields is being carved..

No one is talking about the flanks being reduced to nothing.

I don't understand d runs they are holding firm to when we are losing few yard passes continually.

They talk about press.....odoi n ziyech were just dere...mount isn't himself anymore......

Lol

You know to them sounding differently and bringing in football terms[b] like press,blocking passing lane, not making runs[/b] makes them more intelligent and tactically acute than the rest of us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
lordfalcao:
�������

So whose signing is lukaku. Tuchel , marina or is emenalo still running things from where he is grin grin

Do you remember when this same Lukaku was the reason Conte did not do well in 2017-18? When the board did not give Conté Lukaku even though they bid and were close to signing the player but Manchester united offered more money? Or when Chelsea offered 60M for VVD and Southampton were going to agree till Liverpool offered 75M? Some people here don't know what it is to bid for a player. So what should the board have done to get Haaland? Offer 200M? Mehn, my eyes are hurting.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
BikeMan:
I tried to watch him closely against Brighton, his positioning is terrible. Lukaku stays behind three defenders and magically expects a cross to get to him. How?

He's not working his socks off to drag defenders with him, that's why the complaints of no service keeps surfacing.

I can tell you he does, blame your tactics and your non- intelligent midfielders.

Go back to the match and tell us what happened on the 78 : 12mins

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
raumdeuter:

Only Guardiola gets all his first choice like he got Alexis Jorginho Koulibali Fred
I don't know what enters some people sometimes when they type.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
popizaino:

I can tell you he does, blame your tactics and your non- intelligent midfielders.

Go back to the match and tell us what happened on the 78 : 12mins
The only time a striker can be blamed for not making runs is when his midfielders are dominating the game or when his full backs are overloading the flanks and putting in crosses. I have never seen where a striker is blamed for not making runs when his team can't string 3 passes together. I know why Lukaku is now a scape goat. It is that interview he granted. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
swiz123:

You don't expect him to notice anything aside Jorginho. A casual observer can easily notice that Lukaku lacks movement. When I said after the Westham game that Antonio was busy teaching Lukaku a proper strikers movement, people here thought I was just driving agenda. Antonio stretched the our defence line beyond limits with his energetic runs.

I saw him against city running behind a defender knowing fully well that Ziyech can't connect that cross to him from there without either of Ederson or Stones getting to it first. His dull and lazy brain couldn't calculate that running behind Stones at the last minute would easily allow him pounce on the ball.

What happened on 78:12 mins disagree with your assertion .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
hensben:
Lukaku came with negative energy and it’s affecting the team generally. The board are looking at their investment and ego to continue playing him. Tuchel covering up the whole thing on interview. Waiting for summer.

I don't think any of the forwards are happy. The system has been making them worse than they are. Imagine a Pulisic who is a creative dribbler playing most of his minutes as a wingback and his other minutes as a striker. I don't think they're happy. Maybe Lukaku spoke for all of them sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
"iF aFcON cOmEs LIvERpOOl wILl sUfFer" "Liverpool players are system players,They are salah and mane FC"....

when rentboys were calling for the afcon tourney to come faster,I thought lfc was an hindrance for them to challenge for the league title

Meanwhile lampard and tuchel system no fit accomodate their wingers,false 9 and defensive strikers grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lets look at some of the pre season predictions from Chelsea fans and Pep

Postdigger. I will start for you, then you complete your work

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kloppo:
"iF aFcON cOmEs LIvERpOOl wILl sUfFer" "Liverpool players are system players,They are salah and mane FC"....

when rentboys were calling for the afcon tourney to come faster,I thought lfc was an hindrance for them to challenge for the league title

Meanwhile lampard and tuchel system no fit accomodate their wingers,false 9 and defensive strikers grin
Remove Hudson odoi... He is a disgrace to attacking players!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
nateevs:

Last season is not this season bros. City is not 'walking away' with anything this season. Chelsea have Tuchel and Lukaku.

Number 1.

How different are things in January

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
airmark:

If he doesn't get Kane or a prolific striker, he may not even qualify for UCL next season.

Pep did not get Kane, they didnt get a prolific striker, yet he wont stop winning and shaming you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Emmynator:

It's the first game of the season, only a fool writes City off, they started badly last season and went on 15+ winning streak to win the league.

This guy warned airmark and even called him a fool but they wont listen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Tuchel wants Lukaku, wonder if Haaland plays with his back to goal, I mean that's what Lukaku spent months learning under Conte

Now we are starting to learn that Tuchel doesnt want Lukaku just 4months later

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
macjireh:

pep was lucky tuchel came very late and we had lethargic strikers...with lukaku,,,leme see how pep repeats wat happened last season

Have you seen enough?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pep did not get Kane, they didnt get a prolific striker, yet he wont stop moaning
grin, A whole guardiola won't qualify for the UCL? Imagine

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

grin, A whole guardiola won't qualify for the UCL? Imagine

The same people who said Pep wont qualify for CL are now saying he has the strongest squad despite losing Mendy and Ferran since then

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
swiz123:

You don't expect him to notice anything aside Jorginho. A casual observer can easily notice that Lukaku lacks movement. When I said after the Westham game that Antonio was busy teaching Lukaku a proper strikers movement, people here thought I was just driving agenda. Antonio stretched the our defence line beyond limits with his energetic runs.

I saw him against city running behind a defender knowing fully well that Ziyech can't connect that cross to him from there without either of Ederson or Stones getting to it first. His dull and lazy brain couldn't calculate that running behind Stones at the last minute would easily allow him pounce on the ball.

Since your "God of movement" Havertz has played roughly the same minutes as Lukaku and only scored 2 goals, I tag the above post arrant shalaye

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Android22:
The only time a striker can be blamed for not making runs is when his midfielders are dominating the game or when his full backs are overloading the flanks and putting in crosses. I have never seen where a striker is blamed for not making runs when his team can't string 3 passes together. I know why Lukaku is now a scape goat. It is that interview he granted. Simple.
Exactly.

The interview put him in a very sour taste..

How can a mid field/wingers that can't even mk 3 short passes complain abt striker not making runs

A striker makes good runs when d midfields can easily put balls across.

Kante isn't himself

Joginho is sleeping on duty

Mount was just like a scalar quantity.

Ziyech was just being silly.

Odoi....(4 PL goals in 4 years) shows wat is expected...

Lukaku is just being d scape goat due to his foolishness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Raumdeuter, I sight you, you're doing the Lord's work grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
premier league fans where the ones who coined the term 'farmers league' recently but with their very own eyes their league is turning into one grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kloppo:

Useless forwards

None of them is prolific as ansu fati grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13269) (13270) (13271) (13272) (13273) (13274) (13275) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, chelseabmw(m), zeusis(m), Amoto94(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.