Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11227432 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13310) (13311) (13312) (13313) (13314) (13315) (13316) ... (19981) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
timbros:

If true, it should be TT signing. They worked together in Dortmund before.

If TT still want attacker/winger make him bring Hazard back na.

Tuchel is not a fan of buns and egg rolls

I'm not sure Hazard would like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
I really rate Hasselbaink as a pundit. Not like the others who spew utter garbage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

And
The CL is part of what makes a sextuple, Jose coached the biggest clubs in football and was found wanting

That is why he is coaching at Roma nowadays

You still never answered the question... What was the original post you quoted talking about? Sextuple? Was Eto'o comparing them based on sextuple?

You should know me by now that I won't join you in shifting post.

Mourinho won with Porto AND Inter.
Remind me the second team Pep won with again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
izzou:

Tuchel is not a fan of buns and egg rolls

I'm not sure Hazard would like that

I'm sure Hazard will forget buns and egg rolls when he cones back to Stamford Bridge. It's a bad habit he learnt in Spain. And he will drop the habit in Spain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na wa ooo. What's this na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
timbros:

You still never answered the question... What was the original post you quoted talking about? Sextuple? Was Eto'o comparing them based on sextuple?

You should know me by now that I won't join you in shifting post.

Mourinho won with Porto AND Inter.
Remind me the second team Pep won with again.

Mourinho did not win with Madrid AND Man Utd AND Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
izzou:

Is this Tuchel's signing abi na Board wan force am collect Dembele?

Of all people, Dembele?

Someone that should be playing for LASUTH Football club
Dembele had his most productive year under Tuchel I think so it's likely that he's the one agitating for the move. Dembele is a joy to watch with his direct dribbling style my worry is his injuries which is attributable to his lifestyle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

Mourinho did not win with Madrid AND Man Utd AND Chelsea

But he won with TWO teams.

How many teams did Pep win with even after coaching almighty Bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
timbros:

I'm sure Hazard will forget buns and egg rolls when he cones back to Stamford Bridge. It's a bad habit he learnt in Spain. And he will drop the habit in Spain.

Let's just leave Madrid to nurse their wounds abeg

Amoto94:

Dembele had his most productive year under Tuchel I think so it's likely that he's the one agitating for the move. Dembele is a joy to watch with his direct dribbling style my worry is his injuries which is attributable to his lifestyle.

We already have a Medical doctor as part of our forwards. Let's not add another, abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Maybe you think just because some persons don't brag or keep the conversations as impersonal as possible, the supposed anonymity is an excuse to be a megalomaniac.

Here I was organising and canvassing during the BBC governorship debate in Akwa Ibom which I helped organise on Jan. 17, 2019. Where were you that day, Pocohantas? Trolling on Nairaland and looking to trap any of these men viewing by seeking attention all over Nairaland?

Oh, videos are available but I'd make you work for it.

Maybe you'd understand why you''d struggle to see a DPO but 'd walk right into the Commissioner of Police's office.

Maybe you'd understand why I have reporters of national newspapers and media houses at a moment's notice as all I have to do is send a WhatsApp broadcast.

Maybe you should understand why in 2012 as a teenager, the history of my LGA was written and I was listed as a contributor.

Maybe you would understand why I singlehandedly built a website for my place and headed the history review team along with seasoned historians from world over and launched the digital version on October 2, 2020.

I'm obsessed with community and human capital development.

Troll. That's what you know how to do best. But know your place.

You still have the to do the Telegram video call so we can record it and entertain these people, remember? I won't let that slide. That hounding you seek would begin. And trust you don't want me hounding you. smiley

[Screenshot retracted at 07:14 GMT]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
timbros:

But he won with TWO teams.

How many teams did Pep win with even after coaching almighty Bayern?

Mourinho has coached Porto Chelsea Inter, Madrid Man Utd, Spurs Roma that is 7 clubs how many teams has he wn with and whts the ratio?

Pep has won with 1 in 3, Mourinho 2 in 7. Shows Mourinho with the poorer ratio
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
amodu:

A mind free of agenda will concentrate and hammer on the real issue. That you have just done.

Our situation will remain the same if we continue to pay less attention to tangibles and flex muscle on the intangibles.
My brother, that trend of poor output by our attackers still continue...

Indeed!! Bro.
It's why I'm always pissed at the fools who keep over hyping our useless attackers. People who won't let somebody hear word whenever they score 1 goal after 7 matches or 1 assist in 10 games.
Imagine that, Pulisic highest goals in a season in his career is 12. That was under lampard. Ziyech has only 7 premier league goals in 50 appearances.
Odoi's highest goals in the premier league is 4.
Let's not even talk about mount and havertz with their paltry numbers. Save mounts hattrick against bottom Norwich and 5 assists from setpiece, you'll see his unproductive during games.

We have been cursed with wasteful attackers. It's not even like we are not creative. We create lots of chances but have these impotent players waste them all.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

Mourinho has coached Porto Chelsea Inter, Madrid Man Utd, Spurs Roma that is 7 clubs how many teams has he wn with and whts the ratio?

Lol.... You had to add Spurs and Roma that was not in UCL?

Ok, I will then have to add the two Europa Leagues he won too.

That's 4 European trophies with Porto AND Inter AND Man United.

Remind me again any other club Pep have won with grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
donjazet:

Indeed!! Bro.
It's why I'm always pissed at the fools who keep over hyping our useless attackers. People who won't let somebody hear word whenever they score 1 goal after 7 matches or 1 assist in 10 games.
Imagine that, Pulisic highest goals in a season in his career is 12. That was under lampard. Ziyech has only 7 premier league goals in 50 appearances.
Odoi's highest goals in the premier league is 4.
Let's not even talk about mount and havertz with their paltry numbers. Save mounts hattrick against bottom Norwich and 5 assists from setpiece, you'll see his unproductive during games.

We have been cursed with wasteful attackers. It's not even like we are not creative. We create lots of chances but have these impotent players waste them all.

They want to add Dembele to it too

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mugu them.

When e reach Mount’s turn to check stats this season, they’ll start subtracting and multiplying.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
donstan18:
Lol.

Unchangeable virus. cheesy

Swears!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Empty pangolo…

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
timbros:

Lol.... You had to add Spurs and Roma that was not in UCL?

Ok, I will then have to add the two Europa Leagues he won too.

That's 4 European trophies with Porto AND Inter AND Man United.

Remind me again any other club Pep have won with grin grin grin

Spurs played the CL under Mourinho they crashed out after losing home and away to Leipzig

We are talking CL not every coach gets to play in useless competitions like Yuropa, Mourinho managed 7 clubs and won with how many?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Werey dey use alternates dey like her comments....who no know you for ashewo thread,enter male dominated thread dey seek attention grin

Werey post your two left leg,your hairy thighs as usual na as them don challenge you...

post your non-filter pics if e sure for you!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
This afcon go enter Guinness book of records for most red cards in a tournament... everybody just dey collect up and down... grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Blaming our attackers cheesy

i'm not making excuses for anyone but even the blind can see that there is no consistency in our selections, also they are mostly played out of position, you praise jorginho that does below the basic minimums as a deep lying midfielder but attack players that are not only young but suffer from shuffling and poor tactical choices in my opinion

It goes without saying that mount and lakaka are technically poor and inversely contribute to the decline in productivity of our attackers and the irony is that they get the most playing time

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
donstan18:
Mugu them.

When e reach Mount’s turn to check stats this season, they’ll start subtracting and multiplying.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such a failure for Chelsea. Mounts only saving grace is simply that he's from the academy. He's just our academy tax. We are very desperate to play players we call our own irrespective of quality, that's why odoi and mount will be seeing shirt in a club like Chelsea.
Look at the very shameful stats below and hide your face in shame.

24 goals in 138 appearances. Only 2 champions league goals out of 22 appearances.

This is who should be leading the line for us. Tufia gi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

Spurs played the CL under Mourinho they crashed out after losing home and away to Leipzig

We are talking CL not every coach gets to play in useless competitions like Yuropa, Mourinho managed 7 clubs and won with how many?

Mourinho have won UCL with TWO different clubs from two different leagues. If e like make him coach 100 teams. The fact remains that he has won it in 2 countries.

When Pep do that, we talk.

Eto'o played under both of them but you heard what he said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

wtf cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

Mourinho couldnt win with Madrid AND Man Utd AND Chelsea

Remind me again how many sextuples Jose won?
Same Madrid that was finishing round of 16 for years before mou, he came and made three semi finals. When he came to Chelsea they were still not a top team while Man U are in their worse run, still mou won three trophies with them. Mou is a risk taker with teams struggling while pep has been coaching a formidable and lots of money team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
hensben:
Same Madrid that was finishing round of 16 for years before mou, he came and made three semi finals. When he came to Chelsea they were still not a top team while Man U are in their worse run, still mou won three trophies with them. Mou is a risk taker with teams struggling while pep has been coaching a formidable and lots of money team.

Madrid is the biggest club in history, Mourinho went there couldnt win 1 trophy, since he left Madrid won 4

Mourinho joined Chelsea with a lot of money, he didnt make one final, immediately he left, Avram Grant without a coaching license made the final, RDM won it

He joined Man Utd one of the richest clubs in the world, he was losing at home to Sevilla claiming football heritage

Mourinho is at Roma now because no top club want him

Soon he will be at Besikstas

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
timbros:

Mourinho have won UCL with TWO different clubs from two different leagues. If e like make him coach 100 teams. The fact remains that he has won it in 2 countries.
When Pep do that, we talk.
Eto'o played under both of them but you heard what he said.

When you coach more teams you should win with more, unfortunately, he coached 7 teams and failed to win with 5 of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

When you coach more teams you should win with more, unfortunately, he coached 7 teams and failed to win with 5 of them.

grin grin

He won his second UCL when he took over his 3rd club.

Just like Pep on his 3rd club now.

Talk another thing grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
timbros:
grin grin
He won his second UCL when he took over his 3rd club.
Just like Pep on his 3rd club now.
Talk another thing grin

between his 3rd club and his 7th club how many CL has he won? That is why he is coaching in cnference league with teams wey be like wifi passwords. Talk true, shey you don hear of a club called Bodoe Glimt before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
By the time Cape Verde is left with 3 players, ref will award the game to Senegal

This is the same Cape Verde people are saying we should beat easily, Almighty Senegal is struggling vs 10men for 1hour

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Reoccurring award of Red cards at all Round 16 matches of AFCON sums up the low standard of officiating.

Burkina Faso-Gabon - 1 red card
Nigeria-Tunisia - 1 card
Guinea-Gabon - 2 red cards
Cameroon-Comoros - 1 red card

Senegal-Cape Verde is ongoing and Cape Verde has gotten 2 Red Cards

Getting it right is a tall order for Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
raumdeuter:
By the time Cape Verde is left with 3 players, ref will award the game to Senegal

This is the same Cape Verde people are saying we should beat easily, Almighty Senegal is struggling vs 10men for 1hour

Senegal have been aided with a goal

2 goals for Senegal, 2 for Mane

(1) (2) (3) ... (13310) (13311) (13312) (13313) (13314) (13315) (13316) ... (19981) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), viciati(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.